All Comments on 'Menage a Trois Ch. 13'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sad to see it end

This story kept me looking in the N&N sdction every morning. Very sad to see it end. Thanks very much for writing!

JS_PhotoJS_Photoalmost 7 years ago
Good story, with a different ending

I understand not wanting to keep telling stories of A screwing B, but it would have been nice to wrap up a few other details. What happened to Rachel, Lisa, Angel, etc.? Do they visit Wyoming? Were they just a chapter in a closed book, never to be opened again? Good writing overall and I enjoyed the pace of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The most nearly perfect piece of erotica that I've ever read.

No further comment necessary!

itsnobodyknowsmeitsnobodyknowsmeover 5 years ago
Thanks for epilogue

After falling in lust with the chariacters I appreciate an ending.

Thanks for a finally rather than unknown.........

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 4 years ago
What a lovely, very erotic story !

You have outdone yourself on this one. Very well written, especially the parts where where he was painting nudes & enjoying the models. It was a fun read and your sex scenes are very hot. There was only one more situation that I would loved you to describe. Sandy's husband never got to actually see her fuck another man in his presence. That would have been hot, especially if he enjoyed sloppy seconds afterward. Still an easy five 😊😊😊😊😊. Thank you.

argeelogargeelogabout 3 years ago

Entertaining and very well written series. Thanks for the effort.

MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

Too many errors in language and plot. Silly mistakes.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

I like that they both gave up their "obsessions" so they could live happily without the stress and chaos of the way they were living before. My headcanon is that they decided to stop the open marriage stuff, and they eventually had a passel of kids, and a very happy marriage and life. Happily Ever After. Can't get too many of those endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES