All Comments on 'Menstrual Love'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Lovely Goddess Flow story

This is one of my very most favorite activities, thus I was very Pleased to have a friend send me the story!

Thanks!

philly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
simply NASTY !

GROSS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So Hot

This is one of the hotest stories. There is something so kinky and nasty about it. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hotest of period love.

I found this to be and super hot and exciting stories,

I licked many a bloody pussy, love licking the wet sticky matted hair and have pulled out the tampon with my teeth, but would love to lick suck and share that tampon with my lover. Someday maybe it can go that far.

THANKS, OZONE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I love it!!!

This is so hot!!!! I had a divorced mom friend in Dallas named Marty (a dead ringer for Laura Bush, same body and smile) who would have me at her place after I got home from work, give me a cold beer, pull her panties off and squat and grind her open pussy on my face and let me pull her tampon out using my mouth.....god, her wonderful red flow would paint my face as I ate her out....I miss her, we had such nasty,nasty fun times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So Gross, Yet so Fantastic!!!!!!!

Not a fan of flow stories, but this one got my juices going...Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

headtyperheadtyperover 16 years ago
Love women's period related things and stories

Love the story! I'm a 51yro guy who's been totally into women's periods ever since learning they had them every month at 15. So love reading anything period related.

I try write stories myself. A while back I submitted 1 myself called "Secretary Morgan's Period". Not sure if it was as good as yours but you can read if you like.

Keep up the good writing! I'm going to read more of your stories.

draidwolfdraidwolfabout 16 years ago
Damnit I am Hungry ...

This is a story , that makes me feel like I'm starving ....

In my opinion , Blood is the greatest fetish , tastiest treat , and the most fun Ever ! Love the Story , Love the taste ! Write on ! I love it . But damn I'm hungry ...

inherholeinherholeabout 16 years ago
Menstrual love,

My first girlfriend wanted me to show her and her sister how to use a tampex. So there I was with nine females all bleeding like stuck pigs. I said, first, that we all needed to be naked which they all loved to be anyway. Then as I spread my girlfriends legs they all gathered around. What I did next suprised them as much as myself. As I put my mouth on her bleeding lips and started sucking there were shreaks. Soon we all were sixty-nining each other. I was soon on mw back when my girlfriend had her youngest sister slide her cunt down on my cock. That was a great day for me because my girlfriend had me fucking all of her sisters. I continued fucking the sister that month with the all becoming pregnant and I married them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Should you lick when she's on?

I love the story below. Tell us more more more!!!! When i was with my ex wife, I often went down on her when she 'was on' with a tampon in. I still licked her clit until she came.

cyclekarlcyclekarlover 14 years ago
Lovely story

I love licking a woman's cunt when she's on,it smells and tastes so nice,and really love her to force her cunt unto my face,not letting me up for air until she's satisfied,after the event I don't wash and just spend the night with her gorgeous menstrual blood all over my face,I can understand why some men buy used knickers sodden with these juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yummy

I hope many more will learn from this the joys of this type of sex

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I just came myself reading this, but a note, I also had a used pad from my step daughter and also a pair of her panties, I put the old pad inside and put the panties over my head so the crotch was accross my nose and mouth, I licked the pad and breathed in the smell that is still there even after a couple months. I just found the dirty panties of hers in the laundry hamper in the utility room they still have a faint smell of her on them. Would I ever love to suck on her pussy during her mensies but alas that will never happen, so I just day dream about it. Thanks for a good story to read loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nasty story - I loved it :)

great descriptions, really felt like I was there - superb and nasty! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1982 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES