Mentoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine smirked and replied "Pretty much. It depends on the circumstance and I'm guessing it's been some time since you came previously to yesterday but even so, I'd forgotten how much better a female induced orgasm was." They both collapsed into a fit of giggles until Cath pushed Elaine on to her back and tried her best to get Elaine to come with her tongue and mouth as the blonde had done to her. Elaine surrendered herself as much as she were able, holding her legs open as wide as possible to give Cath the best possible vantage. It helped knowing that Cath was doing it out of love for her friend and lover and she came easily knowing the younger woman was putting every ounce of effort into what she was doing -- it was obvious from the concentration on the portion of her face that Elaine could see.

They did have enough time to share a cuddle afterwards but eventually they had to get dressed before Elaine's husband returned from work. Since that day the two scheduled a customer visit once a week, the one's further away enabled the two to explore for an entire day and Elaine's boss never doubted the mileage claims she made. The two even managed to engage in some occasional playing at the office plus a few overnight stays when they told their husbands that it was a girl's night out -- technically it was correct but where their husbands assumed large groups of ladies it was just the two of them hold up in a hotel room.

12