Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flew to eye level, tracing her hands over her breasts and down her belly. "Like what you see?"

"Was that the mating display of fairies?"

"Nope, just my own. Life-mate enjoyed it so I thought you might too."

"This one is normally not attracted to other females but feels strangely excited when gazing upon little Azalea's naked form."

"Shall we start out with some kissing?" Azalea offered.

"The pressing of lips between couples?"

Azalea giggled. "Yes, that."

"This one has never kissed before."

"It's easy. Try to copy what I do."

Azalea gave Jeni a chaste kiss on the lips. Jeni reciprocated. While holding the owl girl's chin with both hands, she gently pressed her full lips to Jeni's thin ones.

The inexperienced owl was clumsy at first while she adjusted and tried to figure out how much pressure to use and at what angle, but she soon gave up and just did whatever felt good.

Even though Azalea was unabashed with nearly anything sexual, kissing still felt the most intimate to her and was one of the few things capable of making her feel a bit of shyness. The soft and breathy exploration of each other's lips was increasing her arousal, and she guessed Jeni's as well. With how earnestly she was committing herself, Azalea acquiesced and let Jeni take the lead.

As the minutes ticked by, Azalea broke the kiss. "See? Already a natural," she panted.

"This one did not know the pressing of lips together would cause such an elevated heart rate."

"I'm a decent kisser, but you know who's better? Reina."

"Maybe this one should ask for supplementary lessons."

"I'm sure we could persuade her."

Azalea resettled on the table surface. "I know something else that will get your heart racing, but I will need to see your cloaca."

Jeni tilted her head and looked toward the door, wondering if she should lock it. Deciding it was too much trouble to move, she untied her work apron and spread her lower feathers.

"I see you enjoyed our kiss."

Jeni's cloaca was red and swollen, her arousal seeping from her tightly-closed orifice.

"This one's egg hole is unexpectantly anticipating what may come next."

"Allow me to oblige then." Azalea ran a finger through the clear liquid. She realized it was more round than oval as she placed both hands on the velvety wrinkles. She kneaded and wiggled her digits to coax Jeni's muscles to relax and let her explore. With her own growing excitement and curiosity about experimenting with someone new, she parted Jeni's birdhood.

"Your smell is oddly... grainy? Is that the right word?"

"Because of this one's anatomy, a particular effort to keep clean is desired. This one is sensitive to prolonged exposure to flower smells and prefers to use soap with a pine scent instead.

"It smells earthy and wild."

Azalea spread her wider. "Hmm, from the outside, it looks like one hole, but it's actually two holes on the inside. I can assume what the small hole is for. I'm guessing the bigger one is where your eggs come out of?"

"Correct."

"I've never seen a harpy this close up before. Do you have a clitoris?"

"This one does not possess one."

"Ah, too bad. They feel amazing! When we first met, you mentioned you pleasured yourself. How do you do it?

"This one uses a phallic-shaped toy she guesses is roughly the size of Young Patron's to 'stir' her cloaca up."

"Life-mate had a copy of himself made into a dilator to help stretch me out. We should compare them later. Have you ever stuck your toy in here?" She lightly traced the entrance of Jeni's egg canal.

"This one has never considered it."

"Would you like to try?"

"This one won't be damaged?"

"Eggs bigger than a penis come out of here," encouraged Azalea.

"This one is willing."

"I'll start with my fingers. Let me know if it's uncomfortable." Azalea licked her pointer and then carefully prodded the virgin hole. "One finger doesn't seem to be a problem. Let's try two. How big are your eggs, Jeni?"

"This one doesn't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"This one has never laid an egg before."

"What? Really?!?"

Jeni brushed aside the feathers on her belly. "This crest prevents the eggshell from forming, so there is easy expulsion."

"Huh. Never seen that kind before."

"This one does not know its name but colloquially calls it the liquify crest."

"Have you considered it? Laying eggs, I mean," Azalea examined. "I've heard it feels leg-shakingly good."

"This one is not against it but wanted her first time to be experienced with Young Patron."

"Aww, how sweet!"

"This one wonders if Young Patron will wish to participate."

"We'll have to make sure he does."

Azalea brought her fingers together. "Try to relax." She twisted firmly and pushed her fingers up to her first knuckle. "You're really warm."

"Harpies' average temperatures are slightly warmer than humans."

"Feels like you're trying to suck me in." Azalea splayed her fingers, starting to work her forearm in.

Jeni had never felt something or someone so deep inside herself before. Azalea was haphazardly exploring. It didn't feel pleasurable yet, but since she shared a similar curious spirit of wanting to learn, she didn't say anything to dissuade the inquisitive fairy.

"What is this? Feels a bit rough and bumpy." She curled her fingers upward, running the pads of her fingers across the rigid patch.

Jeni hooted in surprise. A sudden flush of pleasure extended from her core, causing her to nearly lose her balance.

Azalea focused on stimulating the area. "Is this your weak spot?"

Jeni gave no response, being too enamored with the intensity of this new sensation.

A smile played across Azalea's lips. "Let's try this." She pushed her arm in as far as her elbow. Initially thrusting long and slow, the thrusts gradually became shorter and faster with every push. On every insertion, she pushed against the raised spot with her palm, causing a fresh oozing of arousal to seep down her arm.

Normally, it took longer for Jeni to reach this state when doing it herself with more external stimulation, but Azalea was already pushing her to the edge. "This one is about to..."

Before she could finish, Jeni gave a low, trilling hoot. She fell forward onto the table, nearly squishing Azalea as her body trembled.

One of Azalea's favorite parts about pleasuring someone else was seeing how they orgasmed. What expression would they make? How would their body react? Unlike herself or Reina's, where they felt their plateau as a cresting wave, Jeni's seemed to come in quick, pulsing ripples. Her vaginal walls trembled around the fairy's arm.

Azalea was still flabbergasted about how Jeni could remain expressionless during one of the strongest physical experiences a person could feel, but she did. Her mouth opened only ever so slightly.

Jeni's cum dripped down her elbow, syrupy and thick. Extracting her arm left Jeni gaping allowing Azalea to catch a glimpse of her still quivering insides. The dazed harpy tried to get up but collapsed back into the chair, her wings hanging limply by her sides.

"How did I do?"

"This... one... is unusually exhausted... yet satisfied." She cooed as her breathing returned to normal.

"I'm glad. I enjoyed it, too." Azalea found a towel to clean both of them. "Now, I suppose I should give you my sample. I'm very turned on right now."

Azalea screwed the dildo onto the collection device. Straddling the top, she rubbed her pussy lips across the tip aligning it with her entrance. She lowered herself with a satisfied sigh. About the thickness of a pencil, it was smaller than she preferred, but easier for her to adjust than if she was stuffed beyond capacity.

She rocked her hips back and forth, stirring up her insides to help loosen up. "Bit cold, but it feels nice. Should I go fast or slow?"

"Whichever gives a more adequate amount of your lubricant and ejaculate."

Azalea humped back until the tip brushed up against where she liked. Rocking her hips more, she settled into a comfortable ride and slowly ground forward and back, fantasizing she was riding Reina's fingers or Devin's cock -- sometimes both.

She looked down between her legs. Her thighs would have been soaked if not for her arousal dripping through the gaps in the dildo. Edging herself was not a preferred kink, but she was determined to at least coat the bottom of the container. Drop by agonizingly sweet drop, she purposely staved off her much-desired orgasm.

"Is this enough, Jeni?"

"Up to the line if you can."

Azalea hadn't seen a line. She leaned further over. Behind her, from her top-down view, was a small red line. She was only half way. For someone who wasn't used to holding themself back to this extent, this was harder than she thought. The drippy fairy redoubled her efforts. She was curious to test her limit, so she played through several of her favorite scenarios in her head, trying to keep herself teetering on the edge.

"I can cum now, right?" She desperately asked.

Jeni was still relaxing in her chair, fascinatedly watching the little fae. From the few scant records of fae measurements she had read, Fairies, Pixies, Leanan Sidhe and others of their kind all had high sex drives with low stamina but fast recovery. It didn't take them long to get back in the mood if they ever stopped feeling horny even after an orgasm.

Female fae naturally produce greater volumes of ejaculate than the males. While the quantity is greater than average for their body ratio, it is their affinic density where they excelled.

She checked the needy faerie's progress. "You may proceed."

Azalea wasted no time. She slammed her hips down. Already at her tipping point, she didn't last through her third bounce. She bent forward and came hard, squirting her fluids against the metal guard, splashing into the higher, separate basin. Having nothing to steady herself, she tried to use her wings, but the intensity of her orgasm made control impossible. She lifted up slightly only to lose strength and fall back down, making her squirt again with a grunt.

After a second failed attempt, she gave up. Instead, she twisted and pinched her clit, trying to keep herself cumming; forcing her muscles to squeeze out every drop. Once. Twice. Three times she came from the clit torture. Through gritted teeth and keening cries, she made it through her fourth.

Having nothing left to give, she was drained, literally and physically. With a short break, she dislodged herself. Stepping away on shaky legs, she crumpled onto the table. "I might have overdone it. I'm kinda sore down there," she tiredly giggled.

Jeni sat up to check how much was collected.

"This looks to be an adequate amount." She scooped Azalea in her wings and set her on her lap.

"Don't think I've ever tried to cum so hard before. Wonder if I can one day reach five."

"Pleasured Azalea looks satisfied."

"I am. How much did I squirt?"

Jeni poured Azalea's liquids into two separate containers. "Little Azalea ejaculated four tablespoons or one fourth of a cup."

"Is that a lot?"

"For your kind and relative size, it is above average."

Jeni reached for an alembic with four crystals, colored white, yellow, red, and black, chiseled in the shapes of candle flames, affixed vertically down the outside. She poured the liquid inside and screwed on a lid with a small, blunt metallic claw welded through the top.

"That's a curious machine. How does it measure my affinity?"

With effort, Jeni cranked a knob making a metal spring screech as it wound tighter and tighter. "Is little Azalea aware of an off-shore shrimp able to snap its pincers with such force the sound causes the water bubbles to create a momentary flash of light?"

"I've never heard of it, but that's amazing!" Azalea responded with wide eyes.

"It's unknown how this happens, but in reading about this phenomenon, an affinitarian researcher wondered if the effect would produce different colored lights in different liquids, specifically affinity-rich fluids. The main difficulty was engineering a machine to mimic enough power and a way to measure the brief light created. This was the result."

With the spring fully wound, Jeni clicked a button to unleash the stored force. Azalea was momentarily fearful the whole thing would burst and flinched as a thunderous clack exploded within the container. Steam erupted from vents in the top. Of the four dark crystals, the yellow one lit up, glowing with a cheery radiance.

"What a pleasant color."

Jeni sat back down. "Volume is measured comparative to density. High density and high volume are classified as prime white. Those gifted with both either become renowned affinity users themselves or affluent. Low density with high volume are labled commercial red, valued for wide distribution marketable use such as tinctures. Low volume with high density, like little Azalea's, is specialty yellow, best for potions and enhanceables for boosting the effects of crests and glyphs. And finally, low volume with low density is sustainable black, affinity users are already rather rare, but the majority fall into this category -- a baseline for inexpensive products."

"This one congratulates little Azalea!"

Azalea raised a weary fist and gave a half-hearted cheer. "I want to act more excited, but I'm too exhausted."

"Little Azalea can rest here till she recovers." Jeni reclined back in the chair, putting her talons up on another.

Azalea crawled up onto her belly and lay spread-eagle. "Hey, what's this lump?" She reached behind her, feeling a small, hard bulge.

"This one's egg, probably."

"Oh? " Azalea flipped over to get a better feel. She gently pressed down on Jeni's stomach, trying to gauge its size. "Wonder how big it's going to get."

Azalea went silent for a moment, thinking how to word her next question."Jeni, do you enjoy doing what you do, being an owlchemist?"

"This one's profession allows her to subsist."

"But do you find it fun?" Azalea pressed further.

"Fun is irrelevant when one needs to eat, but this one does find a certain amount of satisfaction in the precise nature needed to create her products."

"If you could choose your dream job, what would it be?"

"Committing to this one's hobby," she answered with no delay.

"Life-mate mentioned you were building a golem. Can I see it?"

"The assembly stage has not started yet."

"So you're still in the 'collecting of materials' stage?"

"Correct."

"Is it expensive?"

"Depends on how much one is willing to commit."

"Hmmm, I see." Azalea traced the lines of Jeni's crest. "It's good to have long-term goals."

"Little Azalea doesn't have any?"

"Well, I've already achieved my biggest one, finding a life-mate."

"That is not satisfactory?"

"It is, but I want something else now. Sorry. Saying it makes me sound spoiled, doesn't it? What I mean is, I'm going to miss you when we leave and... I kinda want you to come with us."

"This one has grown quite fond of little Azalea as well. This one fears she may not possess the aptitude at seduction in order to generate interest from Young Patron."

"That's not true!" I mean, what if he's already interested? He's... maybe thinking about your well-being..."

Jeni looked hard at Azalea. "Is little Azalea privy to specific knowledge?"

"Perhaps. I think so, but maybe they are just excuses. Life-mate doesn't want to take you away from your business, and he's worried you can't endure hard travel."

Jeni lazily looked around the red brick workroom. The structure had been old when she first bought it. In the summer, vines grew through cracks, adding some unexpectedly pleasant greenery, but winter left the place breezy. Everything in it was either used, left with her by acquaintances and fellow classmates after she'd finished her education, or gifted to her by her hard-acquired client base. It had taken many years of consistent and steady progress but she eventually made it into a business and a home.

"This one does feel a sense of pride in her endeavors, and it is true this one's constitution is rather feeble." Jeni flexed her wings.

"Can you fly?"

"Yes, but this one has grown atrophied."

"Why?"

"This one barely leaves the lab, and all shopping conveniences are in close proximity."

"What if you were to exercise... or at least build more endurance? We can do it together! I fly all the time, but I become winded when walking too much. We can both improve on our weaknesses, then we could cross off one concern. We could surprise life-mate!"

"This one is unsure if she can improve enough while Young Patron is here but is willing to try."

"Let's start tomorrow. We can think of solutions to the other concerns while we are at it," Azalea announced gleefully.

"This one thanks precious Azalea for helping this one."

"You don't need to thank me. I stand to benefit by having a cute owl-girl added to our family!" Azalea snuggled close and yawned. "I'm going to take a little nap."

Jeni laid her wing over the tired fae. "This one will ponder potential ideas while little Azalea rests."

"Sounds good."

12