Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tried. Did."

"Oh." Azalea climbed up and sat down on the submissive's mound, tracing a finger across the intricate detail of her clit and outer lips, thinking.

"If left for too long, their skin markings will cease to glow."

"So someone has been here recently?"

"Several weeks may pass before they power down, possibly, based on the richness of the affinity given them."

"Have any girls tried?"

"The source of the affinity shouldn't matter."

"I wonder." Azalea reached under her dress and ran a finger through her folds, collecting some of her perpetual wetness. Inserting her finger into the submissive gargoyle's vagina, she smeared her secretion across the statue's cervix.

The orange lines across the body increased in brightness and flushed to a roseate cherry color.

"Did that actually do something? Have you seen this happen before?!?"

"This one has never observed or heard of a change in color before," Jeni responded, also closely watching the statue.

"Really? Wait, do you hear that?"

Azalea jumped up and placed her ear between the stone breasts. "I can't really tell, but it sounds like a heartbeat, but way too slow for a living creature except for maybe a turtle girl. Do golems even have hearts?"

"Golem power sources vary from case to case. Impossible to be sure."

Azalea's eyes flashed. "Strange, how come I didn't see she had a crest before?"

Jeni moved to inspect where Azalea was patting. "This one doesn't see anything."

Azalea's eyes reverted back to normal. "A halation crest? Is there such a thing?"

"Halation? If this one recalls, they allow the user to see life auras, which is one of the rarest traits. Only more affinity-centric demi-humans possess it."

"Yes, and I guess so. I don't know anyone else who has it."

"When this one was at university, some researchers found that ability of particular interest to study. This one does not know much else about it, but perhaps a written letter to their department might prove fruitful. Can observant Azalea describe it?"

"It does look different from the designs I usually see. It's vaguely womb-shaped, but the way it's drawn... hey! I'll just draw it for you when we get home -- easier than explaining it."

"It's exciting discovering something no one has before! Ahhh, looks like the stone is quieting down and changing back to orange. That didn't last long. Why do you suppose it changed color?

Jeni shrugged. "Quality and density of affinity or maybe something inherent in fae nature?"

"Hmm. Curious. I suppose we should go. I can't wait to tell life-mate about it!"

Azalea climbed back aboard Jeni. Since they were above the council building, they only needed to drop down.

The women at the front desk had their city and guild membership IDs ready. With them in hand, they returned home well before evening. Azalea had drawn what she'd seen, and together, they brainstormed ideas about the crest and what they witnessed.

Later, during the eighth hour of the night, Jeni was more tired than she thought she'd be and retired early for the night. That left Azalea sitting on a stool in the workshop, next to the fire, swinging her legs and expectantly awaiting Reina and Devin's return.

As soon as the door opened, Azalea jumped up.

"Welcome back, I got a surpri... Reina! Are you ok? Your face is flushed," Azalea pled with concern.

"I, er, I'm fine. Just tested a... feature on the wagon."

Azalea fluttered closer and squinted hard at Reina's blushing face. "I know that look. A feature huh? A good feature?" the fairy challenged with a smirk.

"You could say that."

"A special feature," added Devin. "Something for when she starts lactating."

"Oh? What is it?!?"

"You'll see later."

"Ahhh, okaaaaay."

"You and Jeni also have a secret."

"True! We can exchange surprises when we are ready to leave!"

"We can."

"Speaking of surprises, here is one I'd like to share! It's not related to what Jeni and I are doing. Tada!" Azalea held out their ID cards:

Azalea Ebonplume, Fairy, Female

Weight: 150g Height: 6.9 inches

Birth Date: Autumn 17, 3605 Year of the Dryad

Citizen of Iceford

------------------------

Merchant Guild Member

Sapphire Rank

Milk Maid

"Weren't you 7 inches when we went in to fill out the paperwork?"

"I was so excited that day, I misread it. They re-measured me and made the correct adjustment. Also, because of a policy change, they are now only counting height from the top of the head instead of horns, so they corrected Reina's actual height, too."

Reina Ebonplume, Whitehorn, Female

Weight: 500 Lbs | Height: 7.2 Feet

Birth date: Autumn 34, 3608 Year of the Dryad

Citizen of Iceford

--------------------

Merchant Guild Member

Sapphire Rank

Milk Maid

"Oh, hi Suvi, I didn't see you back there. Whatcha hiding behind Reina for?"

"Promise not to laugh?"

"I promise nothing but to always tell you how adorable you are!"

Suvi shuffled out and took off her coat. Her tail twitched as everyone assessed her.

"Your Whitegold uniform!"

True to the purpose of the outfit, Suvi's breasts were front and center, delicately framed in a blouse with a heart-shaped cutout in the front. Lined with frills and bows in white, gold, and pink, her skirt came down to her mid-thigh.

Azalea wrung her hands in excitement. "I'm desperately trying to not bury my face in your boobies right now."

Suvi guarded her chest from Azalea's overly honest wishes. "No, you won't! One thing will lead to another, and before I know it, I'll be a pleasured mess on the floor. And you! I can see you holding back. You're going to say I look cute."

Devin put his hands up defensively. "I was going to say professional, but since you said it first, yes, professionally cute."

She exhaled. "It's so... not me. There is no way I can pull off this look."

"It certainly presents a gap to your normally tomboyish self," he admitted.

"I feel so... girly."

"Nothing wrong with showing off that side of you."

"I don't think I have that kind of side."

"The juxtaposition does blend well with your embarrassed look," Reina tittered.

"I suppose I'll get used to it."

Suvi pretended to be annoyed, but her happy tail swishes betrayed her feelings.

"Enough about me. Let's eat. I'm starving!"

-----------------

While Reina and Devin cooked dinner, Azalea excitedly told them about her and Jeni's trip to the clock tower. They listened with interest, but unfortunately had no further ideas or information to add to solve the gargoyle mystery.

"Never seen those characters or symbols before," remarked Devin as he examined the crest Azalea had drawn.

The design itself was similar to Azalea's love crest, but the complexity and sophistication were several degrees higher. It was made up of numerous other smaller -- what may have been letters or something representing letters or concepts -- forming the overall shape.

"Someone certainly went the extra distance. Maybe they had to if those golems are as advanced as you say. Also, I'm still continually impressed by how good your memory is, Azalea."

"Thank you, life-mate. I'll tuck this away for later. Maybe we'll find further answers during our journeys someday."

Azalea stretched and yawned. "It's been a full day. I'm headed to bed." She went around and kissed everyone goodnight and disappeared into the bedroom.

Azalea's early bedtime allowed Reina to make good on her promise to help Suvi.

After having bathed, Suvi sat relaxed on a stool in the bathroom facing away from Reina.

"Were you able to request a concoction from Jeni?" checked Reina, filling a bucket with hot water and soaking a cloth in it.

"Yes. She gave me three: an anise tonic for increased blood flow to my boobs, satyr roux for better milk yield, and a nighttime tea of red raspberry leaves to give my milk more nutrients."

"I'm sure your customers will appreciate it being nutritious in addition to delicious. Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes. Do I need to do anything?"

"Nope, just let me do everything."

Suvi leaned back against Reina's pillowy chest as the Whitehorn wrung the steaming water cloth and draped it over Suvi's breasts.

"We'll just give that a minute to warm you up." Reina hummed while they waited.

"I've heard you humming that same tune several times now. What song is it?"

"Just a lullaby mother sang to me and my sister when we were little."

"Sounds like you had a very close relationship with your family."

"During my childhood and growing up. Not so much later."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I suppose, in a way, it's harder to have a family and lose it than, like in my case, not having a family to begin with."

"It's alright. I've been doing much better since meeting herd-mate and Azalea."

Reina wrapped her arms around Suvi's midsection and drew her close, rocking her gently from side to side.

"Is this part of the process?"

"No, but you're very cuddleable, and I couldn't help it."

Suvi's mind swirled with many thoughts, but none seemed particularly interesting to talk about.

Reina checked the cloth's temperature and dunked it in the water to re-warm it. "How are you adjusting to working at Whitegold?"

"I didn't think it'd involve so much manual labor. Right now, they have me helping unload the food and drink deliveries and moving them to the larder. I clean and do a lot of observing of the other girls. I was given an opportunity to try serving a table today because one of the girls went home early. I thought I was going to be more self-conscious wearing the uniform, but I was so anxious and focused on not messing up an order I didn't even think about it."

"Did anyone notice?"

"I don't think so. I tried to act like I do when negotiating information -- assertive, maybe a little condescending. Some customers really gobbled that up, being talked down to."

"Sounds like you are going to be popular."

"I guess. I received a lot of compliments and questions about if or when I was going to be a full-time server."

Reina removed the cloth and poured oil onto her hands. "You'll do fine when the time comes. There's a lot of things people would find appealing about you, and I bet these cute little handful-sized breasts are two of them." Reina squeezed, cupping the base of the perky mounds, and milked downward, making Suvi gasp and jerk back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you ticklish?"

"Not really. Was just sudden."

"I'll go a little slower."

"I wonder if they'll get bigger."

"They'll feel firmer and fuller."

"Are they going to hurt when they get full?"

"They might if you don't milk yourself consistently."

"That won't be an issue. With as thirsty as the diners at Whitegold are, everyone gets drained pretty quickly."

She leaned back, laying her head between Reina's breasts. The Whitehorn's large hands were gentle, and the close proximity to her strong and steady heartbeat was soothing. The only noise in the quiet room their breathing and the slick sound of oil rubbing on skin. "Um, could I, perchance, s...suckle from you again?"

"Of course, you may. Might be a little hard from this position. Hmm, I know, maybe we could try this: I'm going to lay you back on my arm, ok?" Reina supported Suvi in the crook of her arm. Offering her nipple to the ratgirl's lips.

Reina gasped softly as Suvi latched on more hungrily than she intended.

"Keep sucking that hard, and I might not need the lactation crest," she giggled.

She didn't think her chest was particularly sensitive, but Reina's fingers seemed to know how much pressure to apply and exactly where to pinch around her areola.

Suvi moaned. "Sorry, I'm trying to not make this weird."

"It's alright. You can let your voice out if you need to. I know you're feeling good. Your nipples are hardening."

"Am..." Suvi gasped. "Am I going to get more sensitive when I actually start lactating?"

"You may. It's certainly not uncommon. Mother was. My grand dame was especially vocal."

"Ho..." Suvi clenched her thighs together. "How did they manage it?"

"Usually someone close helps them, sometimes two people during milking. Shall I stop so you can take care of it, or..." Reina placed her hand on Suvi's thigh, "I don't mind if you want me to."

Suvi blushed and tentatively spread her legs. Avoiding eye contact, she went back to sucking.

Reina slid her hand down Suvi's thighs and grazed a finger between her folds. "You're so soft. And everything is so neatly tucked inside but you're not quite wet enough yet for me to put a finger in."

Suvi's face reddened.

Reina pushed down and swirled her palm over Suvi's mound and clit while her finger teased her vaginal entrance.

Suvi lightly bucked her hips.

"Does this feel good? I'm only prodding your entrance, and it's as if you're trying to suck my finger in."

Suvi bucked again and mewled.

"While this wasn't the purpose of the massage, I'm happy I'm able to make you feel good." Reina rubbed Suvi's arousal between her fingers."That should be good enough. Seeing how much work it takes you or me to get sufficiently wet sure puts Azalea's constant arousal into perspective. I don't know how she does it."

Reina stopped teasing and easily slid a finger in, followed by a second. Suvi seemed comfortably filled. Her insides gripped and contracted as Reina fingered the needy girl.

This was only Suvi's second time doing anything intimate with another girl. Her first time with Azalea had felt as if she were being dragged along by Azalea's charisma, entirely at the mercy of the hyperactive fairy. Reina was the complete opposite, allowing her to set the pace.

Time passed. The greedy schlics and muffled keens increased, and before long, Suvi's body went stiff. Her thighs clenched Reina's hand as her orgasm coursed through her.

"There we go. Hopefully, that took some of the edge off," suggested Reina, removing her drippy hand.

"M'all sleepy now."

"A good way to end the day. Don't go yet. Let me clean you up. This was a good first session. Just let me know when you want another massage."

Suvi yawned. "I will. Thank Reina. I'm gonna go to bed."

"Night."

"Goodnight."