Meredith's Surprise Slut Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith sits facing Allan. I'm certain she can see his stiff cock standing up like a little missile. But I also see her eyes constantly glancing over to Mia. I'm sure she's surprised to see a very young, and just as naked, woman standing there. Even though she knows that I've used toys on Allan before, it has been long enough that it wasn't in any of the videos she's seen. I'm sure she's equally surprised to see how young Mia looks.

Meredith sits on her stool, fidgeting, but not really moving. I unclip the leash from Mia's collar as I tell her to "dance, house-bitch." then Meredith watches as Mia doesn't hesitate to start dancing in front of the blindfolded Allan. She dances as sensuously as any stripper ever did. And in a few seconds, her bare bottom is touching Allan just above his stiff cock. It gets him squirming, as he tries to wiggle enough to get his cock to touch Mia's bottom. He fails, the ropes hold him almost perfectly still, leaving him at Mia's mercy. And I have no mercy, so Mia won't be showing him any.

Meredith glares hard at the small, firm, and gently rounded globes of Mia's bottom as they teasingly dance over the bottom of his stomach, right about where his pubes begin. Already Allan is breathing faster, more urgently, which is the only sound he can make through his gag, as Mia's taut flesh caresses him with its feather-light touch. Meredith can certainly see that Allan is very eagerly enjoying Mia's skillful touches.

Mia has been my property, my toy, long enough now that I've taught her to be a very trashy whore. The kind of woman that men secretly lust to be with, as long as the woman is theirs, not an actual prostitute. Mia has learned well. She's a very skilled whore, and tonight I intend to make use of her. To get a return on my investment in teaching her the finer points of sluthood.

While I hadn't met Meredith, I did know of her. I'd even found a picture of her snooping through Allan's wallet. Meredith is the reason I chose Mia to be the toy tonight. Mia is about the polar opposite of Meredith, at least as far as is practical. Mia is very young, while Meredith is 41. Mia is petite; Meredith is more average at about 5'7" and 145 pounds. Mia is dark-haired; Meredith is medium-blond. Mia has small breasts; Meredith doesn't. Mia is "hard-bodied;" Meredith has more of a "mom body."

It's not long, maybe a minute, before Mia turns her front to Allan. She leans forward just enough to allow her nipples to touch Allan's bare chest just below the ropes at his shoulders. Then she leans forward, allowing him to feel the firmness of her mounds as well as their smallness. Then she's back up, her nipples fleetingly dancing over his chest and stomach. She allows him around a minute of feeling her breasts on him before she rotates again.

Now her bottom is on his lower stomach again. She teasingly allows it to lower a bit until her silky smooth lips glance against the eager head of his cock, and then she's taking those lips away.

Meredith is watching, her eyes wide. It's as if she's equally repulsed to be seeing her man teased so erotically by this little girl, and just as enthralled by the sight of it. As if she's taking mental notes, too.

After a few moments, I tell Mia to "quit pretending she's a woman and act like the whore she is." It's her cue to step up the sluttiness of her teases. In a few seconds, she's turned her front to him, lying herself against his bare chest and stomach lightly. She sinuously slinks her way down, his stiff cock trapped between their bodies as she slowly inches her body down. His cock eagerly slips into the small space between her breasts, her mounds rubbing it's sides as she continues down.

Allan moans eager breaths through his gag. Mia flows down to her knees. She puts her lips to the very tip of his cock, stretches her mouth wide, and sticks her tongue out. Her tongue starts slowly swirling around the swollen head of his cock. Allan breathes out a very sweetly strained groan as his body tenses to squirm against the ropes. My ropes hold him still, keeping him in place for Mia to torment.

After a slow swirl around his thick head, Mia's mouth goes down until she can take all of his balls into her mouth. She holds them there, flicking her tongue gently over them for a moment, before releasing them. The very tip of her tongue traces a line up the center of the underside of his cock, swirls around the tip of it again, and then she leans forward, slithering her way slowly back up his body.

Mia pauses when her breasts are even with his lips. She shifts to one side just enough to put her very hard and prominent nipple to his lips. With the gag, there's nothing he can do about it. Allan has to just sit there and feel her nipple sliding slowly across his open lips, unable to kiss or suck on it. And then it's her other nipple, this time inching across his upper lip.

Mia flows down his body until she can put her lips to his. He can't kiss her. The gag holds his jaw stretched wide, his lips gaping, but fully blocks anything from entering his mouth except through the tube. A tube that's around two inches long. Far too long for a tongue. Mia sucks his lower lip into her mouth. With the tip of her tongue teasing the inside of his lip, she slowly draws her mouth along his lip, from one side to the other. Then she does the same for his upper lip.

It has Allan moaning deeply urgent breaths. It has Allan squirming hard against the bonds that keep him still. Ropes that keep him so fully at Mia's, and thus my, mercy. The same ropes that hold him from doing anything his lizard boy-brain is trying to do, like touch Mia. Ropes that force him to feel whatever I wish him to feel, and stop him from doing anything, no matter how badly he wants to.

And then Mia has turned her bottom to him again. Now she has his cock pressed back against his stomach, trapped in the crack of her bottom. And she slowly rocks her bottom, stroking the sides of his cock with the sides of her cheeks for a moment.

I leave Mia teasing him that way for a while. Maybe twenty, maybe thirty minutes. Mia doesn't tire of it. Nor does Allan. He only moans and squirms more energetically as the seconds tick off. Meredith slowly grows accustomed to watching Mia's almost-chaste teasing of him. She still watches everything intently.

Finally, as Mia is an inch or so back, letting me have a good view of his entire cock for a fleeting second, I can see that its tip glistens brightly with a few sticky drops of his cum that cling to it. Solid evidence that Allan is definitely about as aroused as he can get. As if his desperate squirms and deep primal moans weren't enough of a sign.

I snap my fingers. Mia springs up to stand with her hands behind her. Allan groans out with the frustration of it.

"Tease its backside," I tell Mia. Mia hurries down to the floor, sitting on her butt and leaning back. She uses her elbows to prop herself up as she slides back, putting her head under his bottom. A second later she lifts her head up as she leans it back putting her lips into the crack of his bottom. Her lips press around the outside of his asshole. Mia sucks gently, pushing her tongue out. Then her tongue starts to slowly caress its way around his muscle.

Allan screams out a long deep breath of a moan. He tenses up hard. He shudders just as hard as he squirms against the ropes and moves not even a fraction of an inch. So he keeps shrieking his breathy cry and struggling vainly.

Meredith's eyes about pop out of her head. The chair leaves her an excellent view of everything. She can see Mia's puckered lips pressing up into his partially spread crack. She can see his balls resting, lifted up a bit, atop her chin. And the world can see the so-sweet agony he's suffering. While Meredith can't tell exactly how Mia is doing it, it's pretty clear what Mia is doing to him. And impossibly clear just how much Allan is liking it. But if there's any doubt, the sticky droplets of cum oozing from the tip of his cock dispel it.

I stand there grinning and watching both shows. Allan squirming hard, screaming out a breath that would surely be a girly shriek if he could make a sound. And "The Meredith Show." Meredith squirming around as badly as if she were sitting atop a mound of fire ants. Meredith's wide eyes glued to Allan's bottom and Mia's lips. I let it go on for a couple of minutes that must be an endless agony for Allan before another snap of my fingers brings Mia hurrying to stand again.

Allan pants hard, still squirming against the ropes. I see that he's laced his fingers together behind his neck, and I'd bet he only did that after choking himself as he shuddered too hard against that rope.

I give Mia a feather and tell her to tease him with it. Mia quickly drops to her knees. We all watch for the next ten or fifteen minutes as Mia deftly strokes the feather along his cock and around its swollen head. We all watch as his cock twitches with sharp jerks. We all listen to the desperately pleading breaths of moans he lets out. And the occasional little sticky wetness that renews itself atop the tip of his cock. For Allan, it's pure erotic torture. For Meredith, it's just as enthralling. For me, his so-fierce squirming is pure entertainment.

And then, with a single-word command from me, Mia drops to her knees in front of Allan. From then on, every move she makes is slow-but-steady. She leans her head forward as she stretches her mouth wide open. Allan's cock isn't big; it's about the epitome of average. I've trained Mia well. Her lips are far enough apart that his cock could pass between them without even touching either. But I've taught her to be far better of a slut than that. She allows his shaft to lie against her tongue and closes her mouth until her lips are barely touching it. She keeps going, inching his cock into her mouth.

Allan breathes out the most tortured, and neediest, of sweet moans. He tries to squirm, tries to thrust his cock into Mia's mouth. The ropes do their job and hold him in place, his cock immobile for Mia.

Meredith watches intently. At first, I see that disgust comes back to her face as she sees the younger hard-bodied Mia finally giving her boyfriend the blow job he craves. Mia's mouth keeps moving slowly, his shaft steadily vanishing into her full pink lips. It takes several long seconds for about half of his shaft to disappear into Mia. But once she's taken that much of it, Meredith starts staring at his cock. Mia keeps going as smoothly as ever. Meredith keeps watching, her interest growing with every millimeter of cock that slips easily into Mia's mouth. Allan's moan grows needier with every millimeter as well.

It takes several more seconds, but finally, Mia has all of his shaft into her mouth, her lips snug against his balls and pubes. Mia managed to do it without gagging or choking on him, too. Meredith now stares with her mouth hanging agape and her eyes wide in disbelief. Not only did Mia manage to so easily deep throat him, she did it with her hands behind her back, never touching him with anything but her mouth.

She pauses for about a second, Allan's cock fully inside her, then starts backing off just as slowly as she went down. It takes her ten or twelve seconds to get all the way back up to where only the edges of her lips are touching the very tip of the swollen head of his cock. She plants a light kiss on the tip. She stretches her mouth open a little, sticks her tongue out, and swirls it around the tip of his cock once. She starts planting soft little kisses around the side of its head.

Allan moans even louder and more urgently with his breaths. After a short moment, I hear him make sounds as if he's trying to talk. The gag makes it impossible for him to say real words. But to me, it sounds like he's breathing "stop. Fuck me. It's killing me!" Mia obeys only me, so she ignores him.

I swing the tip of my crop upwards, swatting his bottom with it. He can't yelp through the gag, but I hear a very crisp breath that lets me know he felt it. I scold him "You know better than to beg! Now you can wait longer!" I swat his other cheek.

Mia goes on teasing his cock with her lips and tongue. She steadily plants little kisses along its length and occasionally swirls her tongue another single lap around its sensitive head. But she doesn't take it into her mouth again. After several minutes her lips work their way down to his balls. Those she takes in her mouth and holds them there, her lips closed around them, while her tongue gently teases them for a few seconds. Releasing them from her mouth, her lips start teasing their way back up the length of his cock.

Meredith watches intently both Mia's deft teasing and Allan's so obvious squirming/moaning enjoyment of it. Allan shows it, too. His head wiggles. He breathes deep and urgent. His feet squirm like they're on fire. It's all he can do. The rest of him is held still for Mia. I watch for a while, maybe ten for fifteen minutes.

I signal Mia to suck him one more stroke. Meredith watches, fully rapt, her eyes wide as Allan's head snaps back. He cries out a long, moaning, desperate breath that lasts the entire fifteen or twenty seconds of Mia's stroke. His toes curl tightly. As Mia's lips free his shaft, a single drop of his sticky cream hangs from the very tip of it. Mia licks it off and purrs.

Then she returns to teasing the side of his cock and his balls with her tongue.

I lean over to Meredith and whisper very quietly "just nod. Not a sound. It looks like Allan is suffering such agonizing torture, doesn't it?" Meredith nods, her eyes never leaving Allan. "I'll bet he wants to cum so badly, don't you think?" Again, Meredith nods quickly.

"I have so many choices... I could leave him, he does squirm and moan so amusingly!" I put enough tease in my voice to let her know I wouldn't mind that choice one bit. "Or I could have my house bitch finish him off. He seems to just love that whore sucking his dick, doesn't he?" Meredith nods. "I could make him cum without anything touching his dick, wouldn't that be fun to see?" Meredith nods again. "Then again, he's been so naughty in that chair, he doesn't deserve anything! I could let you finish him... do you want to make him cum now?" Meredith nods, this time eagerly.

"Oh, too bad that's not allowed!" I taunt her. "Unless... you agree to do it my way and follow my instructions, just like you're my toy... then maybe I could use you on him... do you want to be my toy for a while?"

Meredith nods again, this time very nervously and hesitantly.

"Hmm... Are you going to be a good girl and do whatever I want? I punish naughty girls here..."

Meredith's nod is slight, barely noticeable, very nervous. Her eyes stay fixed on Allan's eagerly twitching cock.

"Then stand up and give your clothes to my slave. Everything, neophyte. I'll teach you a thing or two about how to be a good whore-wife tonight. Up you go."

Meredith rises to her feet, quivering slightly, her hands trembling a hair as she squats down to untie her sneakers. It takes her several minutes to get fully undressed. I have to tell her to stand facing me, hands behind her back and wait to be told what to do. But she does it, turning to face me, and still watching Allan out of the corner of her eye.

Meredith is a pretty woman. She's around 5'6" tall, and I'd guess around 145 pounds. Her skin has lost some of its youthful tautness, especially on her arms and stomach. Her stomach, right at the center, has a slight paunch outward to it as if she's been pregnant and not lost the last of those "baby pounds." I don't know if she's been pregnant, or has kids, or not. It's never come up with Allan. It's never mattered. And it really doesn't matter now. But otherwise, she doesn't carry any extra weight, and she does have a defined feminine curve to her waist.

Meredith is a blue-eyed blond. Her face is oval, but with a rounded jawline. And she has a slightly wide nose. Just not as wide as her smile. That looks to be from ear to ear, her wide mouth framed by light pink, and very full, lips.

Unlike Mia's small breasts, Meredith has ample, 38-C, breasts. They're not pert or firm like Mia's. They sag al little, hanging down against her chest. But like Mia, hers have wide light pink nipples with wide rings of pink around them. Meredith's nipples have wide, gently rounded tips to them, and stand out about ¼". They look like they'll feel spongy soft in my hands. Except for the nipples, which are already as hard as rocks.

I can't tell if Meredith is a natural blond or not. Her pubes are fully shaven, and they're silky smooth. But even with her feet together, her thighs gently touching each other, I can see a very puffy and pussy mound poking down, with a long narrow slit like a little pink line. I can see that she has long wide lips, too.

I motion her to turn around. She does, letting me see her bottom. Her cheeks look to be a bit soft and spongy, taking on a slight flatness to them, but there's no flab there. They don't hang, sag or droop. And they have a nice roundness to their bottom edges. They meet fully, giving her behind a crack like a long, deep line. Even from behind, I can see her pussy mound poking down, too.

I don't have to tell her to bend over. As she was undressing, as much as she tried to hide it, I could see that the crotch of her panties was wet. With her naked, I can see that same wetness glistening on her lips. I say nothing, allowing her to turn fully around a face me again.

So far, I'm confident Allan hasn't figured out that Meredith is here. She hasn't made a sound. As I'd told her, she didn't wear any perfume, although men aren't as quick to pick up on that as women are. She hasn't touched him. And he still thinks she doesn't want to know and doesn't know, anything about his visits here. I'm just as confident that it's going to come as a big shock to him when he realizes she's here. I just wonder what's going to finally give it away to him.

I walk around behind her and quickly slap a set of cuffs around her wrists. Then I'm back in front of her, standing beside and in front of Allan's knee. "Let's see what you can do neophyte," I say loud enough for Allan to hear me. I wave for Mia to get up. As soon as she's moving I point Meredith to the place Mia just vacated. "show me how you suck cock."

Meredith hesitates a second. I tap her soft cheek with my crop lightly. Not hard enough to make her yelp; that might give it away to Allan. But it's enough to get her attention and let her know what I'll do to her if she doesn't show me. She reluctantly moves her head forward, opening her mouth.

Her mouth doesn't get as wide as Mia's did, but it's wide enough to accommodate his cock. She tries to imitate Mia's performance, going slowly, her lips closed lightly around his shaft. She goes down, leisurely taking his shaft into her mouth.

Allan purrs eagerly. But not as desperately agonized as he did for Mia.

Meredith keeps going, taking about three inches into her mouth before reversing her stroke. She goes up until just the head of his cock is left in her mouth, then reverses back down again. Three inches, I'm sure, is the point where she feels the tip of his shaft at the very back of her mouth. The point where she'll need a small bit of skill to get it moving down, towards her throat. The point where she'll gag on it if she takes any more. To me, it's what I call a "June Cleaver" blow job. It's what I expect from a typical middle-aged housewife who wants to please her partner but just doesn't have the "slut skill" of a porn starlet or one of my toys.

I'm not known for patience. On her third stroke, when she has as much of his cock in her mouth as she intends to take, I grab hold of her wavy hair, tugging it sharply. I grab hold of her jaw, too, with my other hand, and stop her head. I hold her there, with around three of his five inches in her mouth. "You call that a blow job? I've seen virgins who can please a man better than you!" I use a taunting, firm voice.