Meredith's Surprise Slut Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she moans out, loud and desperately as if her moan is her plea for permission to cum.

I swat her bottom very hard, getting a good screech from Meredith. Then I pull her hand away from her pussy. That gets me another cry, this one of abject frustration. Another tiny dollop of her honey falls from her pussy. I sigh deeply. "I warned you to behave! That stinging bottom of yours should be enough for you to know how bad you've been! I ought to leave you horny for that... and you have a little time before you have to be at work... time you could spend... eating my house-bitch's pussy for practice."

Meredith starts crying and trembling hard. I make her stand there a minute before I finally ask her, "do you really want to cum now, neophyte?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Meredith sobs out, her voice pleading for permission.

"Obviously you're just too slutty of a skank to diddle that pussy." I tell her coldly, pausing for a second before I add, "but I guess... You'd better be a very well behaved whore, neophyte!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Meredith blurts out eagerly as I take hold of her wrist. I'm sure she's expecting me to put it back to her pussy. I don't. I just move it down a bit and put it to the spatula sticking out of her butt. I wrap her fingers around it. Meredith, realizing what I'm doing, gasps out a very nervous squeal.

I take Meredith's hand, my still wrapped over it, and start her moving the spatula as if fucking her butt with it. Her eyes instantly get wide. A second later her jaw drops just as wide. A couple of seconds after that she anting the neediest of sultry moans through that wide-open mouth.

Sophie gets a very good shot of Meredith using the spatula on her own butt.

Meredith makes it about ten seconds before her entire body shudders hard. This time I bring the crop up between Meredith's splayed legs, landing its tip on her puffy pussy mound. It's not too hard of a stroke, but it still gets a very squeaky-pained yelp from Meredith. But it's not so bad that she misses a beat stroking her butt with the spatula either. After my crop is gone, a few drops of honey fall from her slit.

"Strike one, neophyte," I say tauntingly.

She makes it about ten seconds before she shudders again, this time honey dripping down as she does. I swat her breasts, one moderate stroke atop each of her rock-hard nipples. Meredith cries out from both but keeps working her bottom. When I'm done, she has red splotches over and around her nipples. And her nipples strain to a new level of hardness. "Strike two, neophyte. One more and you're out!"

I watch her closely. This time she really fights herself for control. In a few short seconds, I can see her muscles tensing up until every single one is as hard as steel. That alone makes her entire body tremble lightly. She pants desperate, super-fast breaths through clenched teeth. Teeth that soon chatter. And her pussy drips shamelessly. Somehow she manages to keep steadily fucking her butt with the spatula.

"Let's see if you're going to cum, or eat pussy, neophyte," I say with an evil grin on my face. "When I get to zero you will climax. Misbehave even the slightest before that and I stop counting." I smile at her, then start counting "25 stupid whores playing with their filthy bottoms just to cum like a gutter skank." I repeat, counting 24, then 23, and so on.

It seems like with every number Meredith trembles a little harder, sweats a little more, flushes a little brighter, and screeches a lot louder through her chattering teeth.

I count to zero. There were a few times she wiggled enough that I could have swatted her if I wanted to, but I don't want to. I want to see her cum! I know she's never needed to cum 1/10th as badly as she does now, so I know this going to be a great show.

Meredith lets go. She screams a loud, blood-curdling cry. Her body shudders hard. Her foot starts stomping the ground. She shudders again, and this time falls to the floor. She doesn't stop shuddering. She thrashes around like a fish out of water, screaming her lungs out the entire time. Her legs kick wildly. Her arms flail every which way. She kicks Allan several times and hits him a few more.

It lasts a couple of minutes. Then Meredith falls limp and spent, panting hard for her breath but otherwise unmoving. Her pussy and the top couple inches of her thighs are covered with a heavy coat of her sticky honey. Her mouth hangs open. And she drools.

I have Sophie pull the spatula from Meredith's bottom, and Meredith doesn't even react to it. She just lies there gasping and panting, shivering lightly as she sweats more.

Twenty minutes later I have Allan dressed and standing in the corner as Meredith slowly struggles back into her clothes while trying to stand on very wobbly legs. It takes her several long minutes to dress.

"Neophyte," I say to Meredith as soon as she has her clothes back on. She looks like she's had a very hard night. Which she has. "I've sent a video to your email. You will not peek at it. What you will do is meet Allan at the door when he gets home from work. You will be a very good little slut-wifey for him. You will take him by his hand and walk him to the living room. You will sit beside him and cuddle him while you watch the video with him. When it's over you will give him a real blow job now that you know what a whore you really are. Then you ask Allan very politely to write me an email and tell me all about it. Allan knows better than to lie to me. He'd suffer 100 times more than he did last night for it."

Meredith blushes a very deep beet red. I'm sure she's wondering what slutty thing she did last night that I have a video of. What Allan is going to see her doing. While I have a video of everything the one I'm sending is of Meredith masturbating her pussy and butt. The other videos would necessarily show Mia, and he's not going to get to see her. Allan is going to have only Meredith's description of Mia for his memories of her. "Yes, Ma'am," Meredith answers very shyly.

"You are both dismissed. Neophyte, go take that tiny little cock by the hand and walk him to his car. Remember your instructions and wait until I decide to summon you for another lesson."

"Yes, Ma'am," Meredith says, the tiniest grin at the corners of her mouth. She goes to Allan, takes his hand, and walks him out of my apartment.