Meredith's Surprise Slut Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith isn't exactly kneeling properly either. I figure now is as good of a time as any to fix that, too. I tap her feet with my crop. "Get those feet and knees apart so I can spank that worthless butt of yours, neophyte!" She stiffens hard with each gentle swat, but with his cock filling her mouth, she can't yelp out. Instead, she merely grunts, and the cock mostly mutes that. She quickly spreads her feet.

I gently lie the tip of my crop atop her silky lips. I roll the handle in my hand, turning the leather tip sideways and putting its edge to her fine slit. I move it back and forth, slowly, letting the edge of its blade slip between her puffy lips and stroke tenderly across her clit. "Now stop listening to that slutty skank pit you call a pussy and for once in your meaningless life just try to think about your man long enough for him to actually enjoy your sluttiness!" Again, I scold her in a very taunting bully voice. "It's well past time for you learn how to actually do something a man won't have to suffer through. Call this wife lesson number one, cock sucking for useless bitches."

I push her head forward a hair, maybe between 1/8" and 1/4" until she starts to gag. Then I reverse and start backing her off. Unlike her hurried strokes, my vise-tight grip on her head leaves her no choice but to move slowly over his shaft. I keep her going until no more than half of the swollen purple head of his cock is left in her mouth.

I pinch the corners of her jaw, forcing her mouth to open wider and preventing her from closing it. Then I reverse her stroke again. I keep her head moving at the leisurely pace, scolding her to suck a little as she strokes him. I keep her going down. Soon she has the three inches in her mouth again and starts gagging on his length.

I keep her head moving. I can feel her muscles tense up instantly, her jaw reflexively trying to close, her body trying to raise her neck up. I hold firm. I easily overpower her. Her hands rattle the chain of their cuffs as they try to free themselves and come up. Her head moves down, taking a little more cock than last time, gagging her a little harder, before I reverse her stroke.

On the next stroke, everything repeats. I make her go down a hair more. She gags harder on it, resists me with all her strength, loses, and ends up with his cock about 3 ½ inches into her mouth before I allow her to reverse the stroke.

The next stroke goes the same. Again I make her take a little more of it, feeling the light resistance as the head of his cock presses against the very back of her mouth. Meredith gags hard, her muscles resisting with sharp jerks; I keep her still and moving.

The next stroke has at least 3 ¾" of his cock slipping into her mouth. It's enough of him that I can feel the resistance, then feel it give way as his cock forces her to straighten her neck enough for his length to pass beyond the limits of her mouth. She chokes on it. But still, despite her body's best efforts, she takes it.

Two strokes later I finally feel the hard resistance as the soft tip of his steely hard cock starts to press against the tight, tiny, entrance to the tube of her throat. Meredith chokes hard now, her stomach heaving with a couple of crisp contractions. Her jaw tries hard to bite down, but my fingers press hard enough to block that. Despite all of those reflexive efforts, her head keeps moving, now with about 4 full inches of him into her mouth.

It takes two more strokes, putting a bit over 4 ¼" of cock into her mouth before I finally feel the hard resistance of her throat give. The very tip of his cock forces its way into her throat. Her throat muscles squeeze tightly around it, snuggling it. A very sharp contraction racks over Meredith as she heaves. If her throat wasn't stuffed over-full with cock, I'd bet she'd puke all over him. But she can't.

I see an intense wave of panic sweep over her face, her eyes bugging out in her head. I've done this for several of my one-night boyfriends, so I know exactly what Meredith is feeling. It's like swallowing a huge bite of food without chewing. It feels like her throat is so over-full that it's going to tear. But it's not. Allan's cock isn't even that thick. The panic I see tells me that Meredith has just discovered the other thing about having her throat stuffed with a cock: there's no room for air to get past it. Her throat is completely blocked by that shaft. I reverse her stroke, and after a second I hear her suck a very nervous and urgent breath through her nose.

I keep on going. It takes me maybe a half dozen more strokes before Meredith has all of his plainly-average cock into her. From what I can feel, it puts the tender head of his cock in her throat, where her muscles will be squeezing it so snugly, and the rest of his length in her mouth. It also puts her lips against his pubes and balls, just as Mia managed to do on her own. I taught Mia. And now I'm going to teach Meredith.

I hold her head still, her lips against his balls, his cock blocking her throat. It only takes her a few seconds to still. Now that I have her attention, I use my bully voice. "See, neophyte? You are such a slut! You can suck a cock! I can't imagine why I have to make you do it? Are you a dyke? Is that it? You want to be eating my pussy instead of being with a man?" I sigh deeply. There's no way Meredith can answer me, or say anything, with him in her throat. "Oh, well. I don't care! You'll suck him like a good whore!"

I start her head moving again. I keep it moving with leisurely, full-length strokes that have her going from only the top of its head in her mouth, to her lips against his balls. With each stroke, Meredith chokes and gags a little less. Until finally, after better than a dozen strokes, she's gagging so lightly, and her jaw isn't trying to bite closed anymore, that I can trust her to do it.

I tease her slit again with the edge of the crop's blade as I release her hair. "now remember to be a good slut and suck this little cock sweetly. Pretend you actually like dick!" I move the crop back an inch or so from her puffy mound and turn it's blade again, putting the flat width of it towards her. I snap it up, landing it atop her lips. With only an inch to swing, it's an extremely light blow. Even on someplace so sensitive. It's just enough for her to feel it. She stiffens hard with it, letting me know she's felt it and knows what it is. "You do not want to disappoint me, neophyte." I release her head. "Suck it, now," I say sternly.

Meredith keeps her head moving. Now that she's gotten used to the cock slipping into her throat, it no longer chokes her. She's able to move herself steadily, and slowly, while sucking on his shaft.

Allan still bound immobile in the "high chair," can do nothing but breathe out very eager breaths that are deep and urgent. They'd be very sweet moans if he could. But all he can do is sit there, his cock held in place, and accept whatever is done to it. I doubt he even knows it's his girlfriend's mouth it's in unless he figured it out from her demonstration. Maybe she's done it enough that he can tell it's her. But I doubt it. She doesn't have the skill of a woman who does that too often.

Meredith goes on for about 45 seconds. That's when I notice the so-slight rippling of the muscles just above Allan's cock. That's a sure sign he's about to cum. So I grab Meredith's hair again and yank her head off of him.

I take my crop and land a very gentle blow along the middle of Allan's steely hard cock. It's barely enough to turn the skin pink enough to be seen, a little welt that fades away in a few seconds. But it definitely gets his attention. Not only does every muscle in his body snap to full hardness, but I also hear his breath take on a distinctly panicked yelping note through the gag. "Bad boy! I didn't say you cum! Now you'll wait even longer!"

I see the trace of a grin on Meredith's face and a little twinkle in her eye. Clearly, she wasn't expecting him to cum so quickly, despite all the teasing he's already endured. I wonder if he's ever gotten to cum in her mouth. If Meredith has ever done it well enough that he needed to.

I pull Meredith up to her feet and back. I point Mia to resume teasing him, instructing her this time to be very affectionate, but also not to touch his cock. She immediately leans in to caress one of his nipples with her tongue. I hold Meredith's head, making her watch for a second.

I push Meredith down to her knees again. I push her head forward, her hands still locked behind her, and put her lips to the little toe of one of Allan's feet. I tell her to "suck it like a tiny cock." Meredith moves unsteadily, leaning so far forward without her hands to support her, but starts doing it. I make her give that toe a full minute's attention.

Allan seems to like it. He definitely moans urgently through the gag. And his feet, one of the few parts of him he can move a little, squirm around very energetically.

I move Meredith along to the next toe. And then the next. And so on, each toe getting a full minute of her attention. It gives Allan a full ten minutes of "rest" with nothing touching his cock at all. A full ten minutes for him to ebb back from the edge of his climax a bit.

I don't want too much of Meredith to touch Allan. At some point, he'll recognize something. Knowing men, it'll be her breasts. But maybe not. If he were a woman it would be her hands, her touch, that he'd know instantly. I just don't have the faith in men that I do in women to be so attuned to their lovers. Men tend to be more... primal in their focus. Nor do I have the time to teach Meredith that much. At least not in this first lesson.

Plus Allan hasn't exactly been the best behaved of cocks. He's been noisy, even with that gag muting everything to moany breaths. And he's squirmed hard, wiggling everything he can move fervently while the rest of him struggles hard against my ropes. So he's not getting too much of a treat tonight, either. He has to learn to forget about his base desires and focus his energies on pleasing me!

"I'll bet this tiny cock has never had a two-slut blow job before..." I say to myself, but loud enough for both Allan and Meredith to hear me. "After all, there's just not enough of it to share!" I sigh deeply, "but I so would love for my neophyte slave whore to learn that trick..."

The "high chair" has Allan's legs fully spread, holding his knees as wide apart as they'll comfortably go. Wide enough that when I look closely I can see the tendon in the crease of his thigh. It leaves enough room between his knees for both of these women, although they're going to be snug against each other.

From what little Meredith has said to me in her emails I've gotten the impression that lesbian sex isn't of interest to her. She's repeatedly asked about it but in the context of being sure that Allan wasn't interested in it. That he wasn't coming here to see, or be with, two girls. It's as if she's afraid that he might hold a definite interest there, in something she's unwilling to do. As if the concept of it repulses her.

Not that it would stop me from finding out for sure myself. I might have only been doing this for a few years, but I've already run into several women who have been diametrically opposed to the concept, only to later prove to me that they actually deeply enjoyed it. Those women were, are, opposed to it on moral grounds, although their bodies weren't. Once given little choice in the matter, at least under the pretext of not being given a choice, they really enjoyed it. I don't know if that'll be the case with Meredith, but there's really only one way to find out.

Nor do I know how she'll react to sharing her man with Mia. Some women love it. Some women hate it. Men, however, seem to universally enjoy it on a very primal level. Figures. Men! What I have noticed is that it tends to be the more subservient women who enjoy it and the more vanilla or dominant women who don't. That makes sense to me, subservients are the givers. The ones who care more for their partner's pleasure than some ingrained notion of propriety.

"On your slutty knees, neophyte." I grab hold of her and put her down just inside Allan's left leg. Then I order Mia onto her knees beside Meredith. Mia knows how to do this. I've taught her how to do it my way, a way that's never failed to drive a man insane. But Meredith hasn't a clue. And now that she's figured out I intend to allow Allan a two-woman blow job, and that she hasn't a clue what to do, I see that nervousness returning to her face.

I grab hold of both of their heads, pushing them together so their lips touch as if they're kissing, only with the very tip of Allan's cock trapped between them. It also pulls their bodies snug against each other, turning them together enough that Mia's little breast touches Meredith's larger, softer one. I tap Meredith on her bare bottom with my hand. "You go first, neophyte." I nudge her head around so that it's facing his cock head-on, keeping her lips against Mia's.

I nudge her forward. Meredith quivers slightly, but she gets the hint and starts taking his shaft slowly into her mouth. As Meredith's lips move down his hardness, Mia's lips stay glued to hers. Mia's tongue flicks along his length, teasing his cock just before it vanishes into Meredith's lips.

Meredith gags slightly on this first stroke. But she remembers enough of what I just taught her to get past it and keep taking the cock without much of a hesitation as it enters her tight throat. As Meredith's lips near Allan's balls, Mia's lips run out of cock to tease. She keeps them against Meredith's, rotating her head down so that she's licking along its underside. As Meredith's lips reach his balls, Mia sucks them into her mouth, her lips surrounding them, and also brushing against the very base of his cock where it joins his sack. Mia caresses the captive balls with her tongue for the fleeting moment Meredith has all of him in her mouth.

Meredith starts moving back up. Mia releases his balls and keeps her lips against Meredith's. She quickly rotates back to tease along the side of his cock.

Allan would be screaming moans. His breaths are that loud, that desperate, and that fast. Too bad for him that he can't scream with that gag in his mouth. He thrashes hard against the ropes, his muscles putting everything they have into getting free of them. His lizard brain clearly having its own ideas about fucking one of my bitches somewhere, anywhere, as long as it's now. The ropes easily win; his cock doesn't move even a fraction of an inch. It just stands there at full stiffness. And fully at my mercy.

Meredith reaches the apex of her stroke, with only a small bit of his tender head left between her lips. I still have hold of her head. Using that grip, I rotate her head to the side of the cock's head. Mia's lips follow Meredith's, taking their place facing his cock. I quickly tell Meredith to "keep your lips against the other bitch's and flick your tongue over his cock," as Mia starts taking Allan's cock into her mouth.

I guide Meredith's head, keeping her lips snugly against Mia's, as she teases her way down his length. At the low point of Mia's stroke, I guide her head downwards, instructing her to take his balls into her mouth and tease those with her tongue. Then I guide her back up along his cock until the bitches are again at the apex of the stroke. I guide Meredith around to take her place facing the cock. It's her turn to swallow it.

I guide Meredith through one more pair of strokes to make certain she's figured out the rhythm of it. Then I turn her loose. They keep going, performing a two-girl blow job that's so obviously driving Allan insane.

I don't count the strokes, but it's not that many. Maybe eight or ten pairs of strokes. Maybe a minute to a minute and a half. Then I see those little ripples on Allan's pubes again, and I know he's ready to cum. For an instant I think about letting him; his cock is in Mia's mouth, and I'm sure that once he came in her mouth I could make Meredith kiss Mia and taste him. Surely that would have an effect on Meredith. But I decide to stick to my original plan and stop the girls.

"Look at you two whores!" I scold them sternly, "you've barely begun and already this dumb little cock is thinking about cumming in one of those mouths! I should spank you for being such sluts!"

I turn my attention to Allan, stepping around behind him. "And you, my little pecker, still trying to cum without my permission are you?" I sigh long and hard. "Well I'll just have to teach you to behave, won't I?"

I send Mia to "tease his back," leaving Meredith on her knees right in front of Allan's overly-swollen cock. Mia doesn't hesitate to sit behind him and lean back. She again puts her lips to his asshole. She sucks lightly, drawing his muscular ring to pucker back into her mouth, then slowly swirls her tongue around its edge.

Allan immediately snaps into fully agony mode. He squirms as hard as ever against those ropes. He tries to scream but manages only to exhale a long, deep, throaty, and hungry breath before sucking in another gulp of air at warp speed and repeating. The ropes do their job. His cock stays perfectly in place a few inches in front of Meredith's face.

It doesn't take but an instant for his muscles to start contracting crisply, making his cock seem to dance around in front of Meredith's face. In another instant, it's tip starts weeping little droplets of his cream. HE squirms away against his bonds. I take hold of Meredith's head, steadying it as I hold it in place, making her watch his cock dance around so energetically. I'm sure his balls mostly block Meredith's view of Mia, but she can see enough that there's no question where Mia is teasing him, or what she's teasing him with.

It doesn't take long. Less than half a minute. Allan holds his breath for a long moment, letting out only the most tortured of muted groans. Then he screams out, the gag muting him, as his cock jerks sharply. It spurts a huge stream of his hot and sticky cum that lands on Meredith's face. Cum covers her nose and cheeks as it begins oozing down her face. He spurts again, this one hitting her forehead. Then again, hitting her lips. He keeps breathing out long pseudo-screams, thrashing against the bonds, and being held still. His cock keeps cumming, spurting his cum onto Meredith's face.

When his cock is empty, Meredith's face is generously covered with streams of his cum clinging to it. I signal Mia to stop. Mia immediately hurries up to her knees behind Allan.

I get my crop. I shoo Mia aside as I step up behind the heavily panting, and equally satisfied, Allan. "You naughty boy!" I snap harshly, leaning over to beside his ear and not lowering my voice. "I didn't say you could cum! Now you've gone skanked up my neophyte whore with your disgusting boy-mess all over her face! You are going to be so sorry about that!" I tell him that "my whore" has cum all over her face because I want him to know it; men seem to like the thought of a girl with cum on her face. And still blindfolded, he can't see it. I doubt he's even figured out Meredith is here yet. I'm sure he's wondering who the two "whores" I have here are. Especially the "neophyte whore" whose body he's barely gotten to feel. Mia, I'm sure he knows, is a stranger to him, but a hard-bodied small woman too.

I bring my crop up hard, landing its tip square in the center of his cheek. Allan stiffens hard and breaths out a pained breath that would be a loud yelp. It even almost sounds like an "OW." I swat his other cheek. I get the same reaction. Bound tightly, there's nothing more he can do but sit there while I crop his bottom. So I give him three firm strokes on each cheek, searing three red welts onto each.