Meredith's Surprise Slut Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia's asshole is tiny, but so is Mia. Hers is a very deep purple-tinged brown, like a small little funnel of wrinkles no wider than a pencil. Around that funnel is her ring of muscle, and that's clenched tightly. I give Allan a moment to feel what his cock is pressing up against. "Isn't that hole so tiny?" I tease him. He nods a vigorous yes. "Oh, I'll bet that would just be so tight on that little cock!" Allan nods more eagerly than ever that it would be. "Too bad you're not worthy of even my house-bitch's disgustingly filthy butt." I laugh quietly.

I doubt Allan can see the hand signal I give Mia. I just point down, which Mia correctly interprets as "down, bitch." I'd bet Meredith isn't seeing anything but Allan's cock, it's fat head totally eclipsing not just Mia's asshole, but even all of the color around it. For all Meredith can see, there might not even be an asshole under his cock.

Mia takes a deep breath and pushes back as if she's constipated and straining hard to use the toilet. That forces her asshole to loosen up fully, it's hard muscle turning to soft, pliable rubber under his cock. She keeps pushing. I, and I'm certain Meredith, can see Mia's very dark ring as it widens, its edges opening past the tip of his cock.

And then Mia starts lowering her bottom very slowly. For the first fraction of a second, it looks as if his stiffness is pushing her ring hard, pushing it inward. And then the tip of his cock vanishes, Mia's ring fully stretched around it. I hold Meredith's head, making her watch as more and more of Allan's length just vanishes into that dark ring. For her part, Mia doesn't make a sound. Not even a single grunt of discomfort.

Mia takes it very slowly, as I want her to. It takes around fifteen seconds for her slide all the way down until her cheeks are touching his balls, and every bit of his cock is inside her bottom. She lets her breath out, still without any hint of strain to it. As she does, her bottom tenses back up, snuggling hard around Allan's cock.

I nod to Mia, and she starts lifting her bottom back up again. She moves just as slowly, rising up until only the purple head of his cock is left inside her butt. Then Mia reverses, letting his honey-slickened cock slides into her almost-too-tight bottom.

Allan cries out the sweetest erotic breaths. Even the full gag stuffing his mouth can't hide the utter bliss in his breaths. He squirms hard against the ropes, and I'm sure for the first time he's thankful that they're holding his cock perfectly still for Mia. I'm sure he wouldn't want anything to interfere with this, not even his own inability to sit still and allow Mia to do it.

I hold Meredith's head unnecessarily. She stares at Mia's asshole, Allan's cock slowly sliding in and out of her tightly clenched hole, fully engrossed in the lewd, slutty, act that Allan is so loudly enjoying.

In a few seconds, Mia is purring sweet moans of her own. Then I can see fresh goosebumps erupt on her pussy mound. And I can see her honey start to flow at her gash. I just can't tell if Meredith notices that or not. She's so fixated on Allan's cock disappearing into Mia she might not be seeing anything else!

Allan barely lasts a minute. When I see that little rippling I am so tempted to stop Mia and make Allan wait for a little a longer. But I didn't even start this session until nine at night, and morning is coming on fast. So I settle for the next best torture. I tell Mia to stop but to stop down with Allan's cock inside her bottom.

As soon as Mia stops, I push Meredith's head to Allan's balls, forcing her mouth open with a pinch of her jaw, as it's nearing him. I move her to take his balls into her mouth. Then I nudge her to close her mouth, her teeth so lightly touching his sack above his balls. I tell her to gently lick her tongue across his balls. She obediently starts doing it. I can tell because Allan starts keeps moaning through his gag.

With his cock snuggled captively still in Mia's butt, and Meredith licking his balls softly, Allan lasts about two more seconds. I can see the sharp twitches ripple along his pubes. I can hear the over-satisfied grunts he makes through his gag. But his cock doesn't move a bit. Mia's butt holds it still inside her. But I see the wide grin on Mia's face that tells me she can feel him cumming inside her bottom.

I Wait until I'm sure Allan's cock is done cumming. Then I pull Meredith away from his balls and pull her back just a little to give Mia a bit of room. I point up. Mia slowly lifts her bottom, Allan's cock emerging from her bottom just as slowly, until finally the last quarter of an inch of it just jumps out of her.

Immediately I snap a soft command for Mia to "show me her butt." She just as immediately bends over, spreads her feet wide, and reaches around to pull her cheeks wide. I push Meredith's head around, putting her eyes close to Mia's still-gaping asshole.

Mia's ring hangs open about half an inch. It's enough for Meredith to have a view inside Mia. To see her messy bowel, and mostly the liberal puddle of Allan's cream clinging to everything. And now slowly starting to seep out of Mia's asshole. "This dumb bitch just made a fantasy come true!" I very firmly say to Meredith, avoiding any reference to Meredith's relationship to Allan. "That deserves a reward! You are her reward, neophyte. Kiss my bitch, now!" I shove Meredith's head forward the last inch or so, pushing her lips firmly against Mia's gaping ring.

"A long, good kiss for what it did! Lick all of that filthy cum out of my bitch!" With Meredith's lips fully around Mia's ring, it's impossible for me to see if Meredith is obeying me or not. But I don't have to. In a half-second Mia screams out the highest-pitched girliest screeching cry she's ever made. That's enough for me to know Meredith is behaving, her tongue licking along Mia's very sensitive asshole. Meredith's tongue stays there, and Mia stays shrieking away. I'm sure Allan is wondering what I'm doing to Mia and wishing he could see it. But I've decided he doesn't get to see Mia at all.

After better than half a minute I pull Meredith's head back. By then, Mia's ring is cinched down tight again. And there isn't a drop of Allan's cum to be seen anywhere on it. But I do see a few drops of it on Meredith's tongue. Mia pants hard, shivering, and trying to still herself.

I sigh again, "slave..." I say to Sophie, "look how sloppy this slut's pussy is!" Sophie peeks and giggles a little. I snap for Mia to lie down on the floor with her legs open.

I just pull Meredith around and turn her so she's kneeling between Mia's spread feet. I push her head forward, bending Meredith all the way over until her breasts are pressed against the floor, and putting Meredith's lips to Mia's furry wet mound. I nod, and Sophie spreads Mia's lips wide.

"Eat pussy, neophyte." I snap as I'm already shoving Meredith's lips to Mia's pussy. I push her down until her lips are surrounding Mia's throbbing clit. "suck it gently, neophyte." I casually instruct her. "now put your tongue to that hard little rock, and very slowly swirl it around. I'll tell you when to stop."

A half-second later I see Mia's teeth clench tight, then hear her squeaking out a desperate moan through them. Mia's legs slam shut, clamping Meredith's head in place as Mia's hips start to squirm around hard. In a few more seconds, Mia gives up trying to behave and screeches out her ear-splitting cries of erotic agony. Mia's fists ball up and beat down hard against my floor.

I watch for a couple of minutes, enjoying Mia's so-urgent squirming and moaning. Finally, when I'm pretty sure Mia can't take much more of it, I tell her to "just cum like a gutter whore and get it over with, bitch." Mia screams the loudest cry yet, her entire body suddenly thrashing wildly as she cums. And cums. And cums.

It's maybe two minutes later when I finally just pull Meredith's head up. Meredith pants. Mia falls spent, panting even harder. I just stare at the glaze of honey coating Meredith's chin and lips. I take a picture of it, watching Meredith blush beet red and shirk back a bit as she sees the camera.

"Slave, this house bitch is totally useless. Put it away."

Sophie hurries to grab Mia by her long hair and snap for Mia to crawl along after her. It's less than a minute before I I hear the lock on the kennel snapping shut and Sophie is hurrying back to me.

Now that my house bitch Mia is locked back in her kennel out of sight, I turn my attention to Meredith. I pull her up to her feet. I reach between her legs, pinching one of her plump pussy lips firmly in my fingers. I can feel that her pussy is as hot as fire and as wet as an ocean. But I already could have guessed that from a mile away. I firmly command her to "come." Without waiting for Meredith to answer, I start walking out of the playroom. Meredith follows her pussy, and thus me.

I drag Meredith into the kitchen, Sophie following along behind me. It's around 4:#0 in the morning, a few minutes early, but not too early. Not early enough that I have for another little game. I keep hold of Meredith's lip, pinching it tighter as I firmly tell her what she's going to do.

"You are going to be a very good, and that means a very slutty wife, for Allan now. You can start by making his breakfast, along with mine. I am very particular about my meals. My slave will mind your worthless fat butt while you prepare the food so it's at least edible. You will not be eating now. You will be very humbly serving your man. Yes, he will see that you are here. You will not speak to him. You will behave your flabby butt like a good whore and speak only when spoken to by an actual person!"

I let go of Meredith's lip. I get an apron out of the drawer. Sophie knows which on it is as soon as she sees it. Sophie grins widely. I hand it to Sophie. "Dress this skanky whore up like a waitress."

"Yes, Mistress!" Sophie giggles eagerly. She puts the apron around Meredith's hips. It's tiny. It doesn't even stretch from hip to hip, leaving both of her hip bones bare. It's white, decorated with flowers, and trimmed with lace. It covers her pubes and the creases of her thighs, but not much more. The only thing it has in the back is the giant bow Sophie ties its strings in.

I pull a rubber spatula out of the drawer. I swat Meredith's bare bottom with it, lightly, but enough to make a little slapping sound and get her attention. I hand the spatula to Sophie. "Stay on top of this fat whore. Make sure it gets it right. Feel free to spank it for... whatever you want to spank it for!"

Sophie giggles a very enthusiastic "Yes, Mistress." She waves the spatula around and firmly tells Meredith she'll need some eggs from the fridge. I leave, closing the folding doors to the kitchen behind me.

I return to the playroom, where I find a fully sated Allan sitting spent in his "high chair." I take my time untying him. As soon as he's free, I tie a rope around his neck, like a make-shift leash, and make him crawl after me. I walk him out to my living room. I take a seat in my favorite recliner, putting Allan in front of me. I prop my feet up on his back. With my crop in one hand, I put some music videos on the TV and call for Sophie to bring me my morning coffee.

She serves it on her knees, holding the sup out atop her upturned palms even with her nipples. I don't delay Sophie. I send her back to the kitchen before Meredith screws something up. I relax, sipping my coffee. It lasts about two minutes before I feel my feet wobble a little as Allan wobbles a little. I swat his bottom hard with the crop, scolding him "please tell me you are as smart as my furniture! Smart enough to at least be furniture. And furniture doesn't move!"

It takes Meredith about an hour to get the breakfast ready. Allan spends every bot of it on his hands and knees being my footstool. And he gets at least half a dozen hard swats on his bottom for not being good furniture.

When Sophie announces that my breakfast is ready, I go to the table. I lead Allan over there, knowing that he needs breakfast. He's due at work at seven, and won't have time to eat later. It's almost six now. I tell him to sit properly in a chair and wait patiently until my "bitch" serves him. Then he's to eat whatever she puts in front of him and eat all of it. I call for Sophie to begin the service.

Sophie hurries out and drops into a seat beside me. A few seconds later Meredith comes out of the kitchen. And she is a sight! It's all I can do not to laugh at her. Her face is still half-covered with a now-dry coat of Mia's honey. She's naked except for that apron that barely covers her pubes. Her soft breasts bounce a bit as she walks. She's carrying a plate of steaming hot food atop her upturned palms, held perfectly even with her nipples and six inches out from them. That way they don't block my view of her breasts. Her bare bottom is now bright red. I guess that was those little slaps I kept hearing. The spatula sticks out from her butt crack, it's handle shoved fully up her behind. It wiggles as Meredith walks, like a dog's tail.

I see Sophie smirking wide. I see Allan blushing beet red, his eyes about popping out of his head as he watches Meredith walk out of the kitchen. I'll bet then he starts thinking about those screeches he heard last night and wondering which, if any, of them could have been Meredith.

Meredith comes to me first. She kneels with her knees and feet spread wide, sitting back on her heels. That also puts the spatula against the floor, and I'm sure she feels that! "Here is your breakfast, Ms. Rodgers. May this stupid whore please be allowed to serve you now, Ma'am?" Meredith recites very politely.

I glance over to see the grin on Sophie's face. Sophie definitely taught her that. She probably made Meredith memorize that line. "you may, bitch." I say.

Meredith stays on her knees as she sets the plate in front of me. She hurries back to the kitchen and returns with a glass of juice for me, and after asking permission sets that in front of me too. She hurries off and returns to serve Sophie just as humbly.

And then she's back, kneeling down to serve Allan. Except she doesn't ask him permission. Instead, she asks me if she may be allowed to serve "my tiny-pecker little boy-toy" a breakfast before his big day. I grant her permission and she serves his plate.

Allan just gawks at Meredith's humility and the so-sweet service. I'm sure he's totally shocked to see her here. It shows on his face. But he eats the breakfast she made for him.

Meredith doesn't get a plate. Nor does she get to sit. She gets to stand against the wall, her hands behind her. It leaves her breasts fully bared, a view Allan definitely takes advantage of. Just as he glances at her red bottom with the spatula sticking out of it every chance he gets. Meredith is our waitress. And she's a very attentive waitress. I'm sure that Sophie has warned her that there would be serious consequences if I wasn't pleased with her service. She fawns over us.

After breakfast, Sophie has Meredith clear the table and do the dishes. Then she leads Meredith over to me. I'm sitting on my sofa, scolding Allan for paying attention to the flabby serving wench instead of his beautiful mistress just because the skanky wench was naked! To emphasize my point, I have my foot atop his cock, stepping down very firmly and making him wince.

Pinching Meredith's stiff nipple hard in her fingers, Sophie walks Meredith up, and swats Meredith's bottom with her hand as she snaps for Meredith to "kneel before actual people," Meredith kneels. The spatula is still in her bottom. I thank Sophie for "minding this useless fat whore."

I turn my attention to Meredith now that she's kneeling right beside Allan. "I suppose you want to cum all over my living room now. Don't you, neophyte?" It only takes Allan a fraction of a second to catch it. I called Meredith neophyte. A name I've been using all night long. Which means Meredith has been here all night long. She was one of the two women who I used to torment him. I'm sure his lizard-sized boy-brain is busily trying to remember exactly what I had neophyte do last night. And I'm just as sure he's guessing. He wasn't paying attention. I wonder if he'll have the guts to ask Meredith about it. I'd bet not.

"Yes, Ma'am," Meredith says very shyly, but also with a strong hopeful note in her voice. A note that tells me she is hornier than she's ever been.

I laugh. "No one is ever going to touch that sloppy skank pit between your flabby thighs!" I laugh again. Meredith blushes a deeper beet red. "But I suppose I could be kind and let you diddle it. If I do, will you behave your slutty behind and act like a woman instead of a gutter whore while you diddle yourself?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Meredith assures me firmly, but also with a heavy note of embarrassment in her voice.

I have her stand up where she is and spread her feet wide. "You're blushing!" I giggle. "Don't tell me. You've never had anyone watch you play with your sloppy pussy before?"

"No, Ma'am," Meredith says shyly.

"Oh, I'll bet you are just so embarrassed!"

"Yes, Ma'am." Meredith quickly admits, a little trace of hope in her voice for mercy.

"Well, you'd better get over that useless modesty, whore! I know you are a complete gutter whore at heart. No one would ever let a gutter whore diddle her pussy without proper supervision! God only know how slutty you'd get. But since this is your first time playing with that pussy for an audience, I'll be nice. I'll make a video for you to remember it by!" I snap my fingers and Sophie springs up with my phone in her hand, it's camera already pointed at Meredith.

Meredith cringes hard. I stand up, moving to stand close beside her. Crop in hand. I touch the blade of my crop to her still-red cheeks and lightly stroke her globes with its leather. "just behave your slutty bottom and do what you are told, neophyte."

"Yes, Ma'am." Meredith squeaks out in a very humiliated voice.

I instruct her to put a single finger to her clit and start rubbing herself with very slow little circles. I warn her to stand still, and not to squeal like we're making a porno. And I warn her not to speed up or slow down unless I tell her to. And I very sternly warn her never to climax unless told to, no matter how badly her skanky pussy aches for relief.

In that very shy voice, Meredith assures me she'll be good.

I step hard on Allan's cock, scolding him for watching my bitch's slut show. Something I didn't tell him to do. I told him to kneel, and that means to keep his eyes forward. I don't care if he wants to see "this fat cow diddle herself." HE blurts out a hurried apology. Once his eyes are off Meredith, I take my foot off his stiff cock.

Meredith lasts about fifteen seconds before I see her hips wiggle a bit. I swat her bottom hard with the crop. Meredith yelps out a pained squeal. I scold her, remind her I told her to stay still. I glance at Allan; I can see that he didn't look, although he desperately wants to. I don't want him to, even though Meredith is standing an inch from him, I'm going to make him hear her masturbate, but not allow him to see it. I'll bet that really gets him excited.

Meredith doesn't even make it another ten seconds before she's yelping from another swat and another scolding for squirming like a slut. Then again, and again. In the first minute, she must get herself five good swats, each of them searing a light welt onto a cheek.

After a mere minute of masturbating, Meredith stands there moaning through tightly clenched teeth, trying to mute herself, and failing. She shivers crisp and hard, goosebumps seemingly covering all of her body. I can see that she wants to close her eyes, but knows better and struggles not to. Good. I want her to have to see me watching her closely. In a few more brief moments, I see the first drop of her syrupy honey fall from her silky lips.