Meredith's Surprise Slut Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, naughty boy, that's for cumming!" I reach the tip of the crop up under him, using it to gently caress his balls. "Now you'll wait while I teach this neophyte whore a thing or two. Then we'll start over, and maybe this time you'll behave!" I pull the crop away from his balls.

I move quickly before Meredith can really grasp what's happening. I get a ball gag from a nearby stand, and all but shove the ball in her mouth as I pull the strap tight around her head to secure it. I grab her hair and pull her up to her feet. She stands, now stunned and looking lost. Keeping hold of her hair, I spin her around and pull her a few steps to a wooden sawhorse.

I push her firmly against the sawhorse, its cross beam at her hips. I kneel down. There are already leather straps affixed to its legs, and I wrap them around her ankles as I tell her "and now, neophyte, it's time you learn some patience! I saw how you like to pleasure a man, the same way you tried to suck his cock. As fast as you possibly can. That is just so impatient of you! Well, no matter, when I'm done with your slutty bottom, you will have learned a great deal about patience. I have all night!" I add a little excitement to voice at the last.

Meredith starts trembling lightly as I push her shoulders forward, bending her over the beam. I push her down about as far as she can comfortably go, her shoulders maybe halfway between the floor and the beam. I hold her down with one hand while Sophie places a rope in my other hand. I loop the rope around Meredith's neck, starting just under her jaw and winding snug coils one-against-the-next all the way down to its base. That's at the center of the rope. I pull the ends taut and tie them off, one end to each leg. This way, should Meredith try to raise her shoulders up, the ropes not only will hold her down, but also tighten slightly around her neck to "punish" her for it. I take my hands off of her, and she stays where I leave her.

I walk back to her bottom. With her feet tied to the legs of the sawhorse, it has her legs splayed wide. And that fully bares the puffy mound of her pussy. It's very puffy, looking like it's almost swollen outward eagerly at me. And it's glistening with a fresh and thick coating of her moderately-musky honey. Honey that also clings to the tops of her thighs.

I spread her lips with my fingers, baring all of her light pinkness to my eyes. Almost the instant her thick lips begin to part, her pink, wrinkly, inner folds pop out at me. She's definitely very wet. A thick coat of her syrupy honey clings to everything. Especially a small, but rock-hard, clit nestled in her folds. With her lips spread wide, I can see her pussy, too. And that is all but flooded with her honey.

I grin. "Oh, house-bitch..." I say in an overly-sweet voice, "Get your worthless bottom over here." Mia hurries to come. I point her down to her knees. Then I point at Meredith's pussy. "Tease."

After a very hasty and equally eager "yes, Ma'am," Mia puts her lips to Meredith's pussy mound. Mia brings her hands up to hold Meredith's plump lips aside, and then her tongue is atop Meredith's clit. Mia swirls her tongue around the hard nub once, very slowly.

That alone gets a very needy moan from Meredith's lips, only partly muted by the less-effective ball gag. Mia lets her tongue inch down along one of Meredith's pink folds all the way to her pussy. Then she swirls her tongue around the rim of Meredith's tunnel, letting the tip of her tongue slip just a bit into Meredith's spongy walls.

Meredith shrieks another erotic and needy cry through her gag. Mia ignores it, focused on obeying my command, not whatever Meredith wants. Mia lets her tongue inch it's way up Meredith's other fold until it's back at her clit. And then, Mia uses all of her tongue to lick a single stroke down Meredith's pinkness, all the way back to the bottom of her pussy.

Mia swirls her tongue another lap around Meredith's pussy, then slowly up an inner lip to Meredith's clit. She swirls around that aching nub just as slowly and then caresses Meredith's other lip with her tongue as she moves back to Meredith's tunnel. Once Mia's tongue is back at the bottom of Meredith's pussy, she uses the fullness of her delicate tongue to lick back up to Meredith's clit. Now back where she started, Mia starts over.

Meredith stands there, bent over the beam, and continuously screeching moans that grow more urgent by the second, and that the gag mostly almost mutes. But even gagged, there's no mistaking her moans are those of sweet agony.

Meredith isn't bound nearly as tightly as Allan is. She's secure. There's no chance of her getting out of any of her bonds. But she has room to squirm and wiggle around, especially at her hips. Now, despite the wood beam firmly against her hips, she's wiggling them fervently. But it's not doing her any good. Mia's trained tongue just follows right along with Meredith's pussy as she teases it.

Meredith spends the next hour squirming desperately. And she squeals loud screeching erotic moans around the gag that half mutes them. After only a couple of minutes, she's so wet her pussy drips every now and then. I'm sure her clit throbs, too. But Mia teases just shy of what it would take for Meredith to climax, holding her mercilessly right at the edge.

Allan sits there, still bound into the chair. There's no question he can hear her. Everyone can hear her. If the gag was off, the neighbors might well hear her, too, were they home. I can't tell if he recognizes Meredith's screeches or not. He doesn't show it if he does. And I'm pretty sure these shrieking moans are far more hungry than any he's gotten from her before. It takes him a while, maybe twenty minutes, before he starts fidgeting against his ropes. That's when his cock starts swelling back to full hardness, too. By the end of Meredith's hour, his cock is as hard as it's been all night.

When the hour is up, I simply tell Mia "backside, now." Mia's hands immediately release Meredith's lips and just as quickly pull the spongy cheeks of her bottom wide to expose her asshole. It's the first time I've seen it, and it looks like any other. A deep rosy pink with a purple tinge to it, small, and wrinkly. Mia's lips surround Meredith's ring. She does it the same way she did for Allan, sucking lightly on the ring to draw it back into her mouth, then putting the tip of her tongue lightly against the rim of Meredith's muscle and swirling around it slowly.

Meredith screams with every bit of air in her lungs, and she keeps screaming. It's not a pained scream, but one of sensual agony. Goosebumps erupt over her bottom and her pussy mound. She shivers crisply, her hips thrashing wildly for the couple of inches they can move. Her head snaps around. Her hands struggle desperately against the steel cuffs that hold them. None of it does anything for her. Mia's skilled tongue keeps right on going, teasing Meredith's asshole without rest or mercy.

And Meredith goes on fighting to free herself, screaming around the gag, and praying for relief. Instead, she gets more of the icy hot electric sparks shooting out of her asshole, flowing along every nerve she has, pushing the aching in her pussy and clit to a new height. But not relieving it. I haven't allowed Mia to do that.

Meredith's pleading screams, the rattling of her cuff chains, and the creaking of the sawhorse as she squirms hard have gotten Allan's attention, too. I wonder if he can guess what's happening to her. If he can guess who it's happening to. Regardless, it definitely has his attention. And it has his cock standing up at full attention.

I don't time it, but it's at least five minutes I leave Meredith like that. I'm sure it's an eternity, maybe two, to her. But then I snap my fingers and Mia obediently snaps to her feet, Meredith forgotten instantly.

I untie Meredith's neck and stand her up before I unwind the rope from it. Her entire body is flushed a light pink. She's covered in a layer of sweat. And despite Mia's eager tongue, her pussy mound and the tops of her thighs are covered in a fresh layer of wet honey. Now that her neck is bare, I can see little red marks on it where the rope was, too. Marks that came from her trying hard to rise up and choking herself for it.

I leave her hands cuffed. But I untie her ankles. She slowly draws her feet back together, letting her exhaustion show. Squirming so hard for over an hour must have tired her out. Aw...

I send Mia over to "dance" for Allan again. She's instantly there, rubbing every bit of her body all over his bound body very eagerly, with a hunger that screams she's dying to get more of that body. I walk Meredith over and push her to knees where she'll have a good view of Mia's teasing.

I let Mia work on him for a long time, maybe a quarter-hour. She spends every second of it so enthusiastically rubbing her more intimate parts over him.

Meredith spends the time watching Mia's sinuous flowing motions as she caresses Allan's body with hers. And trying to pant to catch her breath, even now that I've removed her gag.

Allan sits still for the first few seconds of it. That's all he can handle before he's wiggling against his bonds and purring sweet-eager moans through the gag that mostly mutes them again. And a few more seconds has his cock jumping around, trying to find Mia and get some real attention.

I wait until Mia is in the perfect position. She has her back turned to Allan. With her feet together, she's leaning forward, her hands braced on her knees. But she has her bottom lowered just enough that her furry lips are barely touching his cock, holding it in place against his stomach as she rocks her hips to stroke those furry lips over his shaft. I tell her to freeze, and she does so instantly.

Allan groans with frustration as soon as Mia stops teasing his shaft.

"Aw..." I coo with teasingly sweet honey in my voice, "do you want some that furry little pussy."

Allan very enthusiastically nods his head as fast as he can.

A little tap on her bottom is all it takes to nudge Mia to raise her bottom up a few inches, freeing his cock. I reach under her pussy and take hold of his cock. I gently pull it forward, putting its tip against Mia's wet slit, aimed perfectly to slip into her. I leave it there, the fat tip of his cock nestled in Mia's sopping wet fur. "Open, bitch," I say firmly, and Mia spreads her legs as wide as she can, putting them snug against Allan's, all while keeping her bottom still.

Without any warning, I grab hold of Meredith's hair and use it to pull her around. She has to knee-walk quickly to keep up with me. I put her in front of Mia. I push Meredith down very close to Mia. With Allan in the raised chair, it puts Meredith's eyes about even with Mia's pussy mound, and only a couple of inches away.

"Bitch, down, slow." With that command, Mia starts lowering her bottom as slowly as she can. As she does, Allan's cock begins disappearing into her furry mound. Allan purrs a deep sweetness through his gag. And Meredith has a perfect view of everything, her eyes right at pussy level to watch her boyfriend's cock slip into Mia's young pussy.

Mia goes down all the way, burying every bit of Allan's cock into her pussy. The stops, having done as she was told. With Meredith's eyes still focused on Mia's mound, I firmly tell Mia "fuck, bitch." Obediently, Mia starts lifting her bottom up. She sets a very slow pace, rising up until only the head of his cock is invisible inside her mound, before starting back down again to take all of it.

Allan purrs deep and desperately urgent moans. I can see his toes curling up, too, but that's about all he can do with those ropes. I watch as Mia takes two strokes.

With Mia at the very apex of her stroke, all of Allan's shaft now visible as it glistens brightly with Mia's oily thin honey and only its head left inside Mia. I shove Meredith's head forward. All the way forward, until her lips, are touching his slickened shaft, and all the way up so that her lips are touching Mia's wet lips, too.

Meredith sucks in a deep, startled breath as her lips touch the shaft. I have her head rotated off to the side a little, and that has one of her eyes looking up through Mia's dense curls, along her flat stomach, and at the curved undersides of her pert breasts. Meredith's other eye is looking under Mia's mound, through that fur, past Allan's stiff cock.

I tap Meredith on her bottom lightly with my crop. "Quit being a prissy little bitch, neophyte, and lick that cock like a gutter whore!"

Meredith very tentatively sticks her tongue out, flicking it quickly over his shaft once. She quivers as her tongue gets its first taste of a woman's honey. Another tap on her bottom, a little firm, and a stern scolding gets that tongue moving. Especially now that she realizes women don't taste bad; they even have a little sweetness to their honey. I pull Meredith's head just a bit, putting her tongue in place to lick his cock at the very place it slides into Mia's lips.

Mia has narrow, flat lips on her pussy, that leave a little gash of a slit. With her legs fully spread, her gash is even wider. Wide enough to let the edges of her deep purple inner folds peek out. I spread those lips even wider until her folds stretch a bit and a plumply swollen clit pops out of from its nest in her folds. It's as hard as steel.

One little nudge of Meredith's head and now I have her tongue licking along Allan's shaft, not where it's slipping into Mia's lips, but where it's slipping into her pussy. Another nudge to turn Meredith's head just a hair, and her tongue is glancing over Mia's hugely swollen nub, too.

Mia squeals a very high-pitched, uber-girly, shrieking-mousy-squeaky cry. And she shrieks out another with every flick of Meredith's tongue. After about three of them, I can see the goosebumps suddenly erupting over Mia's lips and inner thighs. Another gets Mia quivering slightly, and so sweetly.

None of it breaks Mia's torturously slow rhythm. She keeps slowly riding Allan's cock. I keep Meredith's lips in place, her mouth wide open, her tongue moving along with Mia's pussy to lick Allan's cock just before it slips into, or out of, Mia's pussy.

Allan moans as loud as he's ever moaned, the gag mostly muting it, but not muting it enough that everyone can't tell he's going bananas. Then again, he's male, and what man wouldn't want a woman licking his cock while another woman rides it? To the guys I know, that's the stuff of dreams.

It only took Meredith about two licks to get past her reluctance to lick Allan's Mia-flavored cock. After that, it took Meredith didn't seem to show any hesitation when I put her tongue to Mia. Nor when Mia started shrieking sweetly. I wouldn't say her tongue is eagerly lapping up Mia's pussy, but it is definitely eagerly caressing Allan's cock, and not caring one bit if it gets Mia's pussy in the process.

At only 18, Mia hasn't had the chance to use her pussy nearly as much as Meredith has at 41. Plus Mia's never given birth. And she's a small woman. Her pussy is tighter than Meredith's, probably significantly so. But definitely, enough for Allan to notice. It's hot, too; I could feel Mia's heat just opening her lips to give Meredith access to Mia's clit. And it's sopping wet. It's even twitching all along the length of her tunnel as hot sparks race through it, Mia fighting to hold her own orgasm back.

I decide to see how close I can cut it. With all of that, I doubt Allan will last very long, even though he just came about an hour and a half, maybe two hours, ago. I watch Allan's pubes closely for those tiny rippling muscles. Then I hesitate about a second before pulling Meredith's head back as I order Mia to lift up.

Mia keeps going through her stroke, as she's should, and at the top of it keeps going up until Allan's cock slides out of her pussy. It stands straight up, it's tip still pointed at the hot pussy barely an inch above it. For several seconds, its tip oozes a steady little flow of his cum. Allan cries a deep. Agonized groan of frustration through his gag. Meredith's eyes lock on his cock.

After a second or two, Allan starts crying. He can't form any words with the gag stuffing his mouth, but I can hear him trying. In his breaths, I hear him begging me to stop teasing him and let him cum. I reach down and grab hold of his balls, squeezing them in my hand enough to make certain I have his attention. "Bad boy!" I snap harshly, "you know better than to beg! You'll take whatever I give you, little boy!" I switch to my mean girl taunting tone again, adding "and now you'll pay for being so naughty!" I give his balls a little more of a squeeze before releasing them.

"Bitch, tease this naughty boy with that worthless butt of yours."

I pull Meredith back a bit. Mia hurries to put the cheeks of her bottom against Allan's bare stomach and start caressing him with them. I pull Meredith back another little bit and hold her there, making her watch Mia tease her boyfriend.

Over the next fifteen minutes or more, Mia manages to get her butt all over Allan. Even up to his face, although to do that she has to put a foot upon his thigh and lean over pretty good. She's skillful, keeping her pussy in front of his eyes as her bottom strokes so gently over his face. And just as tenderly over his lips. Just before Mia starts down him again, she puts her pussy to his mouth. But gagged, Allan can't do anything but feel her hot pinkness on his lips and taste her sweetness.

She works her way back down, and a few minutes later she has his cock nestled in the V of her crack and trapped against his stomach. Mia rocks her bottom slowly, gently, teasing his shaft with very short strokes.

"Here, neophyte, get a good look. See what a whore will do for a man's pleasure." I shove Meredith firmly forward, pushing her to scoot her bottom up under Allan's chair. Then I pull her shoulders back, making Meredith use her cuffed hands to brace herself up. I pull her head so she's staring at Mia's pussy as it hangs bared just above Allan's balls.

I keep a good hold of Meredith's hair to make sure her head stays where I want it. "Aw..." I coo in my taunting sweet voice, does my little boy like my house-bitch's firm little butt?"

Allan vigorously nods.

"And I suppose you've always wanted some butt, haven't you?"

He nods again, just as vigorously.

"And now you're having some perverted fantasy about me actually allowing you to touch my house-bitch's butt, aren't you?"

He nods, this time less eagerly.

"I can't imagine any female, not even a female rat, would allow you anywhere near its bottom. Have you ever had any butt before, little boy?"

Now Allan shakes his head slowly, hesitantly, letting his embarrassment show through.

"Aw... poor little boy. You've been with that woman all those years and she thinks just so much of you she won't even try it for you!" I use my bully-taunting voice for that. I very lightly slap Meredith's face, sensing more than seeing, that she's going to say something. I'm not ready for her to speak yet. Let Allan think Meredith didn't just hear that. I wave for Mia to pick up her strokes. She doesn't speed up, instead of lengthening her strokes. Now every bit of her crack slides over every bit of his cock. "What am I going to do with you! You just can't get my house bitch's butt out of your mind, can you?"

Allan eagerly shakes his head no.

I sigh out deeply, leaving Mia to tease him another minute. Then I say with a deep "if I must" note in my voice, "bitch, lift that butt."

Mia moves so fast that her bottom almost snaps up off his cock. It freezes in place about six inches over his shaft, which is exactly where I want it.

I lift his cock up and put the tip of it to her sopping wet gash. I rub the tip of his cock's head along her gash a couple of times, getting a little purr from Mia, and a deeper purr from Allan. "spread those cheeks, bitch." Mia reaches around her hips and pulls her butt cheeks wide apart. I put the tip of his cock against her asshole.