Meridiana Pt. 07

Story Info
Meridiana is intimately attended to.
1.7k words
4.46
4.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casius cleaned his blade upon the grass and turned to face the well-rounded taut behind of the woman in the stocks. He had to this point, never witnessed a woman in such a position, nor had he seen such debasement of a human being by a demon. Usually they were far too simple a creature to devise such tortures.

He walked around to the front of the pillory and knelt before the woman. Gently raising her head, although bruised and battered, he couldn't help but intake his breath sharply at her countenance, so close to that of his lovely wife was she. The woman moaned. "Help. Help me please. Please defend my honour and rid me of the beast." She seemed to collapse again.

"Do not worry My Lady, the deed is done and the monster despatched. Let me remove you from the stocks." The woman, obviously too weak to speak, nodded her head. Once freed, she with difficulty stood. Her torment now fully visible to Casius. "With your permission, I will release you from your torment. But by necessity, it will mean that I must touch your body and you may not be aware, but you are fully naked?"

"Do what you must sir knight, for I am too weak to do the deed myself." He was relieved to note that although she looked like his wife, her voice was subtly different and not like that of Corrinne. "I will be as gentle and as careful as I can to cause you no further pain. Is there a place you would have me start?"

"Please remove the 'pear', for I am unable to stand properly with that object inside of me."

"I am sorry My Lady, but I am not aware of instruments of torture and have not heard of a 'pear'? Where might I find this?"

"The Pear of Anguish," she said obviously in some pain, "Is shaped like a pear, and can be inserted into any female orifice, the key is then wound, opening the petals and causing excruciating pain. This one you will find in my rear sir."

The woman bent over, placing her hands upon the stocks, presenting her beautiful behind to Casius once again, who whilst being none other than his gallant self, found that there was a certain stirring in his loins that he had not had since his wife had departed. "Ah," he said. "I see the object that you refer to, but do not know which way to turn the key. So please let me know if I cause more pain." He gently placed a hand on one firm ripe buttock causing the succubus to shiver in response to his touch and with the other, gently turned the key. Meridiana screamed. "NO! No, I beg not that way! The other, the other way!"

"Please forgive me." Casius quickly turned the key in the opposite direction, immediately relieving the pressure on Meridiana's rectum. She had had many a large cock in there, but this thing was something else. Casius had reached the end-stop of the screw and said, "That is as far as the screw will turn My Lady. I must now remove the instrument. Are you willing and ready?"

Meridiana turned to face Casius. She had already reduced the swellings about her face to make her more appealing. She had added sheen to her golden hair and had reddened her full lips. Smiling coyly at Casius she said, "I would know the name of the knight that is about to perform a very personal act upon me? So would suggest that as the pain has subsided, thanks to your efforts; before you continue, I would know your name."

"Of course, My Lady," Casius bowed low. I am Casius, Lord of these Duchies and your servant."

"And a very personal servant at that!" The Lady smiled back at him, despite her ordeal. "I am Meridiana, Lady of the ports at Corin. Some call me Lady Corin." She witnessed the hurt in Casius' eyes and decided that she had played that too close, so continued, "But those close to me, and once you have completed your release of my torment, I know of none closer; I am called Diana."

"Diana it is then." Casius seemed pleased that this was not too similar a name to his wife. "Now if you are ready, I apologise again for the level of intimacy that I must inflict upon you."

"Inflict away My Lord Casius, maybe under better circumstances in the future, I will be asking you to inflict some more." Casius smiled at the openness of this woman. Obviously, a well-travelled lady and one that carried an air of experience about her. She turned back and held onto the pillory, pushing out her posterior to enable Casius to extract the 'pear'. "Before you start Casius." Diana purred, "I would hold your hand?"

"Of course, Diana." He proffered his left hand. "Now I would try to breathe through this as if you were riding. Riding at a fast canter, the breath being pounded from you. Panting, panting."

"Ohh, I'm good at riding," Diana responded. "And panting! Ok, huh, huh, huh, uuuuhh, ummm. Ohhh, OHHH." She gripped Casius' hand tightly as he knelt down between her wide-open legs and with forefinger and thumb, gently rotated the instrument of torture, pulling the devise out of Diana's anus. "Ohhh, oooohhhh! I can feel it coming. Yes, yes, it is coming, keep going, pull it out, pull it out!" Casius was fully distracted. Diana was not making the noises one would associate with pain. And as he was kneeling in very close proximity to her vagina, he could not miss the dewy dribble forming upon the lips around the vaginal orifice, and could not help but see the large strand of glutinous vaginal fluid dribble from the lips to the ground.

Casius found his cock pulsing within his tight cotton hose. The scent of this woman was intoxicating. It would appear that this was not so much of an ordeal for the woman as an extreme form of pleasure?

With a pop, the 'pear' was extracted and Diana appeared to calm down. "Now please remove the clips from my vaginal lips, then the rope from my legs." Casius had not heard that word from the mouth of a woman, since he had fucked his wife. She liked to be an absolute whore for him once in a while and would use the language of the gutter to raise his lust. This memory made his member stiffen all the more.

He carefully released the chains from the clamps on her lips and then removed the clamps. Her lips were swollen and puffy and were stretched to twice the normal size. But apart from that, no damage appeared done. Her clitoris he noted was very large and prominent. Sitting moistly between her folds. Having released her thighs and ankles, he set to her breasts, doing this from the front was perhaps more awkward for him as she was watching every move and touch that he made upon her body. She looked more beautiful than before and even more like his wife. Handling her breasts as he was, made him think of fondling Corrine's exquisite mounds.

Lastly, he removed the thumb screws about the nipples. They remained large and very prominent. With them released, Diana cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples between finger and thumb. "Ohhh, that is so much better," she sighed.

"There madam, you are all done." Casius was a little more that embarrassed as the naked woman stood before him, unashamedly looking into his eyes and saying, "Rarely have I been "done", with such expertise and gentleness. I hope that one day you will do me again?" Casius was unused to the forthrightness of the woman and smiled weakly back at her. "But I see that you appear to be in in some discomfort?" She pointed at his bulging britches. "Was it caused by me? If so, I would be duty bound to deal with it for you?"

"My Lady?" Casius questioned, not certain that he had heard her correctly, but carrying on anyway. "In truth I have rarely been this intimately involved with a woman that I do not know. Whose beauty and form are beyond compare. And whose directness I have come across but only once in a woman. I would admit to being somewhat 'distracted' by your charms yes. However, I would not impose a 'tumble in the hay' upon such a beauty, particularly after her recent ordeal, as surely, she must be in shock and has no doubt been bruised and battered. Please allow me therefore to help you dress, before others discover you in this state."

The succubus bowed her head and curtsied. A strange gesture when naked. "That is most gracious of you Casius. I am indeed very flattered, that even in this beaten state and with the knowledge that a foul creature had had his dirty paws all over me; that your member betrays your inner feelings for me. But know this, despite the torture, the foul thing had not sheathed his erection inside me, not my arse, my mouth or my vagina. Of that I am sure. But I will accept your offer of helping me dress, and then perhaps you could take me back to your abode so that I can clean myself of the foulness."

"Of course, My Lady."

Casius helped Diana into her undergarments and chamise, her corset and stockings, tying the ribbons about each thigh to support them. Then helped her into the petticoats and finally the dress, which he noted was of the finest material. "There she said, I am presentable again. Though I dare say, those that we meet will still think we have taken that 'tumble in the hay' that I offered?"

"You look more than presentable Meridiana. Would you care to walk, as we are not far, or you can ride on Mathius, if you are not too sore?"

"Delicately put sweet knight. I would walk I think." As Casius grasped the reins in one hand, Meridiana slipped her arm around Casius' free arm as they began to walk. "A girl certainly feels safe around you Casius." Her hand caressing his bi-cep. "My you seem to have bulges everywhere!" They both laughed as they walked on.