Meridiana Pt. 08

Story Info
Casius remembers his wife Corrinne.
1.9k words
4.6
3.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at his modest castle, Casius passed Mathius over to his stable hand. With instructions to feed him some treats as his performance was outstanding today. He then took Meridiana to her chamber. "I will instruct some servants to prepare your bath Diana and will get them to lay out some fresh clothing. I have another guest staying at present, no doubt you will meet at the breakfast table? Now I must go and clean the dust and dirt from myself. I you need anything, let the servants know and they will come and find me."

"Thank you Casius, you have been most gracious and chivalrous." Diana curtsied again. "I will be down shortly, keen to meet your other guest, and keener not to be out of your sight for too long!"

Casius smiled as he turned and left. What a woman he had stumbled across here. She was dangerous, he could see that, dangerous for his emotions. Returning to his room, he immediately looked at his favourite picture of Corrinne. The painting had been done by his favoured artist, an expert at portraiture and figure work and showed her true likeness and beauty. He had never seen anyone as fair, before or since, until now. The resemblance with Diana in fact was uncanny.

He closed his eyes and was immediately transported back to the last time he had made love to Corrinne. She sat astride him, resplendent in her nakedness. Un-ashamed, her long golden hair, catching the light of the morning, tumbled about her shoulders and chest, as she lowered herself slowly until her vaginal lips, which she held apart with her forefinger and index finger, contacted the large, swollen, bulbous head of his penis. As with her other hand, she guided the large throbbing member into her moist, slippery cavern.

"Oh Casius," Corrinne purred, "I have died and gone to heaven, such is the pleasure that your huge cock brings to my sopping cunt. I must have every throbbing inch of him inside of me, and I must have you pounding into me until I scream. Ohhh, ohhh, ummm he is delicious. You have no idea... oh! Oh, I can feel him throbbing inside me. Oh, make me come my stallion, fuck me with your meat. Fill my womb with every ounce of sperm in those balls of yours."

Casius started thrusting upwards, to meet Corrinne's downward movement and after several minutes of this intense copulation, and many more expletives from Corrinne, he ejaculated deeply inside her. "Aww my God!" She panted at him. "Fill me, fill me with your come. Oooohh Casius I can feel each spurt as it hits my insides. Ooohh I'm coming too! Oh, Ohhh!"

Casius looked up at Corrinne, lost in her ecstasy, her breasts bouncing with each thrust as her fingers pulled on each nipple, both of which were large in their erection. "Corrinne," he exclaimed, you are insatiable, a strumpet and a whore. And I love you so much for it!"

"Well," she said. "Talk is cheap." Extricating herself from his cock, she jumped from the bed and moved over to one of the comfy chairs, draping herself over the back, presenting her perfectly rounded arse to him. Her vagina gaping from being stretched by the girth of his cock, and dribbling vaginal juice and semen. "Show me how much you love me by fucking me with that delicious cock again, in my arse or my cunt I don't care which. But hurry or I will start without you! In fact," She ran her fingers between her legs and began to rub on the swollen nub of her clitoris. "Uuuummm, hurry my ram tup me. I am not far from coming again."

Casius needed no further urging. His cock had not subsided from its last emptying and with Corrinne's juices still fresh upon it, it looked like it was a varnished carving done in very hard wood. Stepping up to her rear, he immediately rammed his cock home, leaning across her to grab a breast in each hand. "Oh, you make me a sex slave my wife. All I want is to sink my member into your orifices." He thrust into her with each word, causing Corrinne to scream back at him.

"THAT IS AS IT SHOULD BE, MY HUSBAND. OOOHHHH FUCK THAT IS GOOD. HE FEELS ENORMOUS! You have not brought Mathius in here have you?" She laughed at her own joke. "Ohh, I coming again. Yes, fuck me Casius, FUCK ME HARD!" He could feel her fingers working on her cunt as he thrust fully home, she was still playing with her clitoris. The slurping sound of sex loud in the air coupled with her moaning. She was not in the slightest bothered who might be listening outside the door or window. Her lust had taken her over.

Casius too was in a high state of heat, and with one final thrust withdrew his cock from Corrinne's vagina. But before she had time to complain, he edged the bulbous, dripping head up to her anal sphincter and pushed the large throbbing length into her arse. The pain/pleasure that it gave her, finished her off. "OOOOOOHHHHHH, YOU BAD MAN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Corrinne giggled. "UUUUMMmmmm oh, oh, fuck me hard Casius, fill my arse with your seed!"

Casius instantly ejaculated. He loved making his wife come, and found he could not hold onto his spunk any longer. He pulled out his cock, running it upwards between her arse cheeks as it continued to ejaculate molten hot bursts of semen onto her back.

Corrinne's fingers squelched as they ran from her clitoris and into her vagina, pushing in deep and prolonging her orgasm. Her legs shook with the intensity and her breathing was ragged and loud. Drips of Casius' come and hers dropped from her vagina to the stone floor. Corrinne, now perfectly fucked, collapsed over the chair. "You have done me in sir. I am fucked. Of course," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "There is one of my orifices you have not come in yet? Are you up for a sucking my husband?"

She slipped into the chair and gently grabbing Casius' semi-flaccid cock she guided him around to stand between her open legs. "Now, let me see what I can do about cleaning you up, and of course getting your cock back into its correct state. It should always be hard in my presence you know?" She smiled as she looked up at Casius, extending her tongue to start the clean-up operation. She ran her tongue across the wet head, drips of semen still trickling from his urethra. "Let's not waste any of your delicious come," she said, pursing her lips and sucking his cock head into her mouth.

Her tongue played along the base as she accepted more and more of his growing phallus into her throat. "Ummmm, Umm ugle ..." She pulled off of his burgeoning cock and looked up again at Casius. "There, isn't that better? A fine handsome specimen of a horse's cock you have there Casius. How you got that in my arse I don't know. I will probably have trouble walking for a week! Now let's get it all into my mouth and throat, I want you to empty what is left in those balls into my stomach!"

With that, she opened her mouth and slid her lips over the bouncing erection before her. With some effort and gagging, she swallowed the cock to its hilt. Then practised the art of contracting her throat upon it. Casius closed his eyes and accepted the delights his wife performed on him. The slurping sounds as she sucked and licked him, complimented the sweet feelings his cock was receiving, adding to his lust. Corrinne started moving back and forth, allowing the cock to fuck her throat as she sucked and massaged it with her lips, tongue and hands.

Casius moaned, his cock stiffened further and then exploded in ejaculation for the third time. On this occasion, down his wife's throat and into her stomach. "Ummm, uhh." Corrinne moaned as best she could with a throat full of cock. Her left hand had slipped between her legs and was lazily teasing her clitoris again. Casius kept thrusting forwards as he drained his balls for the final time. He was utterly spent, but kept his deflating cock where it was as he watched his wife finish with her self-pleasure.

"Ummm uhhhhh, huhhhhh. Uuuuuuoohhh. Uhhggggg!" Corrinne gurgled away, her legs clamping about Casius' as each orgasmic wave washed over her. She then leant back in the chair, releasing his cock. And smiling at him, put a leg over each armrest, to better display her sopping, dribbling cunt to him. "Well, look at what you have done to me sir knight. You have stabbed me through with your lance. I am a mess. How could you treat a lady so? How could you whore me in such a fashion? It is obvious to me that you frequent the local fucking shops, do you not and this is how you treat the common girls there, that are able to take in that monster of yours?"

Casius laughed at the false admonishment Corrinne was giving him. "I consider myself formally reminded my lady, that I should not force such coarseness upon you. I will ensure that in the future, the whores in the town will get all of my fucking and my seed besides."

"Over my dead body!" Corrinne screamed, play acting finished, she jumped out of the chair and onto Casius, grabbing him about the neck with her arms and encircling his waste with her thighs. Her wet vagina settling upon his stomach. "You will fuck me however I want to be fucked! It is your duty my husband, and as I said earlier, when in my presence, I want to see your cock at full erection! No wearing of cod pieces, I want to be able to see him and touch him. He is my property after all."

"Oh, is he now, and what about all of the maidens and gentle folk, not to mention the servants, that might also be witness to my lust for you?"

"That my love is your problem and theirs." She raised her face and kissed him fully upon the lips. Her tongue entwining with his. Pulling away she looked at him directly in the eyes. "God bear witness how much I love you. I will always be your lady, your wife and your whore, for as long as I live, now go so that I can bathe. I feel positively dirty. And what is more..., can feel something nudging my arse! You cannot want more surely?"

Casius laughed, "I'm merely carrying out your orders, to be erect in your presence."

"Ohhhh, take him away you beast before you break me!" Corrinne dropped to the floor and scampered away, but not before looking back at Casius' blooming cock with lust in her eyes. "Ohhhh God, Casius, you know you could make me come a thousand times with that." She pointed at his now rampant cock, "Quickly remove him before I feast some more! At this rate we will have the servants upon us."

The scene before him faded. He stood back at the fire, looking up at the portrait of his wife. A tear had formed upon his cheek and trickled down to his chin. "I miss you Corrinne, I miss you so much..."