Meridiana Pt. 09

Story Info
Casius has to leave.
1.4k words
4.55
2.9k
3
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the breakfast table, Casius was his usual hungry self. Defeating demons always created a hunger within him. Evelyn was seated opposite him as he told her of his exploits that morning, making sure to leave out the more intimate details so as not to embarrass the young woman. "You are so brave Casius, and yet another young woman is safe because of your deeds. Is the lady here also?"

"Yes she will be down... ah here she is now." He stood and took the offered hand as he turned to Evelyn. "May I present the Lady Meridiana. Meridiana, this is the Lady Evelyn. Now please sit for breakfast. It is simple fayre, but all the better for your recent ordeal."

"Thank you Casius, and good morning to you Evelyn. It is a pleasure to meet you at last, as Casius talked about little else on our walk back to this castle." Evelyn blushed and looked down. Very pleased with herself that she had had such an impact on the man. But being mindful of her dream the night before, it was evident that he had had a profound impact on her too.

"It seems that we both have much to thank Casius for Meridiana? I understand that he rescued you too from the clutches of an evil demon? Was the ordeal terrible?"

"It was, and more besides, too delicate to be raised at the food table, but enough to say," she looked directly at Evelyn. "It was chivalrous of Casius to help me back into all of my clothes before someone else had seen more of me than I would have wanted."

"Why you were fully naked? But Casius did not say." Evelyn was immediately tinged with jealousy at Casius having seen this woman completely naked. Though she realised this was irrational, she could not help herself.

Casius responded, "I left out the details that I thought might upset you Evelyn. As the demon had done much in his depravity. Much to demean, torture and torment Diana. Such things you do not need to hear. Particularly after you own ordeal."

Evelyn nodded, accepting what he said, and looked down at her food. She found herself blushing terribly under his gaze and could not get the thought out of her head that she had dreamt of him entering her room naked, and how she had allowed him to touch and fondle her breasts. The burning in her lower stomach started again, she was beginning to understand just what it meant.

"So ladies," Casius continued. "I am off to Court today, as the King has demanded an audience. I will be leaving shortly and will not return until nightfall as the journey is some leagues. Though you both have something in common, I would suggest that you do not discuss your experience in case it does upset. However, if you feel you can, often sharing these traumatic things can make you feel better. And talking to a woman is usually better than speaking with an unsympathetic man."

"You are anything but that, Casius. Indeed, you have been nothing but warm and kind since we met and I have appreciated your company." Evelyn looked down blushing yet again."

"We will talk a little maybe," said Diana. "But after my ordeal this morning. I would like to retire for a few hours. Have a safe journey Casius, and return to us shortly." With that, Diana left the table and returned to her room.

"I would walk with you to your horse, if you will allow?"

Casius beamed his usual charming smile, "Of course My Lady, it would be my pleasure. It has been a long while since a beautiful lady has seen me off."

"And one that waits impatiently on your return too." Evelyn looked deeply into his eyes. She felt emboldened and longed to kiss him and have him hold her to him. But could not bring herself to make the first move. "Ah," he replied. "Then I will make the journey as short as I can and will talk to Mathius so that he understands he must put in some real effort today." He chuckled as did she.

At the bottom of the entrance steps, Mathius stood impatiently pawing at the ground. The stable boy held his reins, but had Mathius decided to bolt, the boy could do little else than suffer the ride, or release the reins. The large war-horse was fully kitted for the journey and held his head proudly, waiting on his master to take the saddle.

On the bottom step, Casius took Evelyn's hand and kissed it. "The castle, garden and servants are yours to use my lady. Please make sure you do so. I will be back before nightfall and certainly before the evening meal. And will no doubt be ravenous. So would appreciate your organising a suitable table. But only if you feel up to it of course?"

"It would be my pleasure, and would make me feel a little like the Lady of the castle." Casius looked suddenly sad and introspective. It showed upon his face for but a short while but was picked up by Evelyn immediately, who cursed herself for a fool. "I am sorry Casius I did not mean to offend, about your wife...What I meant was... you must really tell me about her on your return, then maybe I will learn not to put my foot in it!"

"Evelyn, sweet Evelyn, it is I that should apologise, for did I not just say make the Castle and grounds yours? I will tell you about Corrinne, for that was her name, but not immediately upon my return. Ask me again later."

"I will my knight, but not too much later." She reached up on tip-toes and putting her hands upon his shoulders, pulled him downwards, so that she could peck him on the cheek. "There, go with my blessings."

Casius swung up into the saddle and without much ado, cantered off, waving back at Evelyn as he passed through the great arch to the draw-bridge. Evelyn was pleased with herself that she had made the move she had been planning for a while now. Perhaps the knowledge of another attractive woman on the playing field had made a difference. What she realised without really thinking about it, was that she had fallen for the big knight. And with this knowledge was the thought that she did not want to lose him to another woman.

Meridiana, on retiring to her room, had immediately dissolved and materialised back in the fallen kingdom. "Well cock sucker?" Aka Manah asked. "How goes your little plot to undo the prick that keeps messing with my plans?"

"It goes well My Lord, it goes well."

"Does it though bitch? For does he not have interest in that human woman? Yes, I have witnessed what is going on. I have recovered my orb strumpet, from where you would seek to keep it from me."

"Not at all your greatness. I merely used it to help me with my endeavour. It would have been returned to you shortly. Her bright orange eyes had noted the stirrings at Aka Manah's groin as his huge cock began to respond to her succubus scent. Looking around she could see many a rising, or fully erect cock about her. All wanting to be dipped into her honey pot.

But strangely, she was not interested in taking their seed, the 'night whore' was sated. She wanted his, and his only. Casius was her target and she could not bring herself to even touch the throbbing phalluses about her. So turned away, voicing over her shoulder. "Another week, and I will be in his bed, and his cock will be keen and eager to enter my sheath, his seed will be mine to impregnate that human trollop and give you more demons to play with."

"We shall see Meridiana, we shall see?"

About her many of the demons were laughing. She had not felt so patronised, by so many, for a while and vowed to prove them all wrong. She was wishing she had not come back here to update the fat toad of a demon that Manah was.

It was late in the afternoon when Meridiana came down the large stone stairs and into the 'War Room'. She was once again disguised as a Corrinne lookalike and had enhanced her appearance further by subtle, yet pertinent changes that brought her likeness closer to that of Casius' wife. She studied the picture of Corrinne that was above the fireplace, almost missing the fact that Evelyn was sitting in the room at the tapestry, so intent was she on her planning.