Meridiana Pt. 11

Story Info
Evelyn tries to reconcile with her orgasm.
1.5k words
4.78
3.4k
3
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Evelyn came to, Diana was in repose within the chair by the fire, as she had been when she started her woeful tale and was still recounting the story. It was as if nothing had happened. "The demon told me to prepare to be fucked until he ejaculated inside of me. Next thing, he has clamped something onto my outer labia, on both sides and has added weight to those causing them to be pulled downwards like my nipples. The pain was incredible. I felt the demon touch me with his pulsing cock as he was lining himself up to sheath his weapon inside my vagina, but at that moment the handsome Casius came on the scene and with a few strokes of his vast, long-sword, had rid me of the menace.

Poor Casius, once he had killed the beast, he had to release me from the stocks and remove all of the torturous devices. It meant that not only has he seen me completely naked, he has had to touch me intimately to remove all of the traces of my torment. Alas, he would also have seen the sexual state that I was in."

"What just happened?" Evelyn had come to her senses.

"I'm sorry my dear?"

"What just happened to me? What did you do to me?"

"I don't understand Evelyn, I have just been recounting my story as you asked? What do you believe happened?"

Evelyn was completely confused. Had she just fallen asleep and dreamt her orgasm? Had the recounting of Diana's story induced something inside her? Or had none of it happened and she was mistaken? "So, Diana," Evelyn asked sheepishly, "Were you not holding my hands a moment ago? Were you not talking to me about... Well about my current state?"

"What state is that my dear? And why would I be holding your hands? Are you frightened by my tale? Do you seek some reassurance from me, or perhaps you would like me to hold your hands?"

"No!" Evelyn's reply was a bit more forceful than she had meant, "No thank you Diana. It is just that, well I... that is, I am not quite feeling myself today. Although I am keen to see Casius back safely, I think I will go to my chambers. I believe that your story has had a fundamental impact upon me, one way or another and perhaps I need to rest. So, if you will excuse me?"

"Of course, my dear," Diana said with a wry smile. "Worry not, for I will greet Casius appropriately!"

Evelyn turned to go, but looked back at Diana as she made her last statement. What did she mean by appropriately? "Good night then Diana."

"Why, have a satisfying rest Evelyn and sweet dreams." Diana's tone was laced with double entendre that Evelyn could not fathom. She left the 'War room' very confused. Like this morning, something had happened to her, that she could not understand. Her body had a certain euphoria about it. Her legs were a little wobbly too, much as they were this morning.

Having reached her chambers, she asked the servants to draw her a bath, and then said to them that she would bathe by herself. The servants were unquestioning as always, though the more mature of the two thought privately that the lady was preparing herself for another visit from the master. They prepared the bath and left.

Evelyn started to disrobe. As she got down to her chemise, she noted that her nipples were prominent through the thin, almost sheer material, she noted that her chest was a little flushed. Removing her underskirts, she saw what she knew would be there. A large wet patch had soaked the cotton. Her pants too bore the same, though larger, area of wetness. Her vagina had been secreting its lubrication again. "What is happening to me?" she voiced to the open room?

With a trembling finger she felt between the folds of her vagina and touched her very swollen clitoris. Her legs folded beneath her and she needed to grab the chair nearby to stop herself from falling to the floor. "Ohh, it would appear that..." She left the unwanted thought in the air and stepped into the hot water to try and distance herself from what she now knew was her own orgasm, her own sexual fulfilment. The culmination, usually of sex, between a man and a woman, but something that she appeared to have induce in herself whilst dreaming. And she was in no doubt now, that this probably happened the night before also, and that the mess she found in her bed was all of her doing. She closed her eyes and allowed the tears to trickle down her face and drop into the water. What was she becoming...?

Casius returned, dusty, thirsty and hungry. He was tired from the long journey, but made sure that Mathius was tended to properly and was given some oats as a special treat. "You have done me proud today boy." He said, patting the large warhorse upon his equine face. "Have a restful night boy." The horse whinnied in response as Casius strode off. At the steps to the castle, in the flickering light from the fire brands, stood Meridiana. Casius stopped, his breath taken away, for so like his wife Corrinne did she appear to be now, that he even called out her name. "Corrinne? But how...?"

"Casius," the succubus broke the spell. She could look like a woman in a painting, but how could she know how she sounded, or how she spoke. "Casius, it is good to see you safe and well, and swells my heart in my bosom." To emphasise this, she grasped her breasts. "Come I have had the servants prepare some food for you.

"Ah, Meridiana." Casius recovered and corrected himself, but still a little staggered. I welcome your greeting. And what of Evelyn?"

"Diana please Casius." The demon chastised him. "After the intimacy we have shared, I would expect nothing more than that from you." As he drew close, she grasped him in a prolonged hug. Breathing into his ear in her response. "Poor Evelyn felt a little unwell, so has retired for the night. But I on the other hand, was keen to see you back and to make sure that your needs were catered to."

"I am sorry to hear about Evelyn," Casius pulled away from the hug. "And am ready for bed myself. But would certainly partake of some food, for I am ravenous."

"YES, food and then we can go to bed." Diana's eyes glowed in the fire light from the brands, creating a demon-like appearance which Casius immediately noted. They walked into the castle.

He allowed his man servant, ever in attendance, to remove most of his dusty outer clothing, he then washed his hands in the bowl of water provided. Dousing his face to refresh himself a little. "Ahh, that is better. I feel human again." He looked intently at Diana. "Let us eat."

"I have already done so, Casius, but I will gladly sit with you and talk."

The knight bowed his acceptance and ushered the woman before him to the table. He sat at the top of the table as usual, with Diana drawing a chair to his right, close enough that her knee touched his. She apologised, and removed it, only to surreptitiously move it back a little later. Diana served him up some fresh meats and fruit, which he attacked with enthusiasm, washing it down with a hearty drink of wine from his goblet to quench his thirst. "I needed that! And thank you for serving me."

"I owe you much Casius, wenching for you, as you see, is not beneath me and is a pleasure to which I am happy to submit." She leaned in close presenting him with her purposefully and perfectly displayed cleavage, kissing him on his forehead. "Now if you are done, we should get to bed."

Casius, though tired, looked long and hard at Diana. In this light, he found it very difficult to tell her apart from the portrait of his wife that hung on the wall behind her. Her hair was of the same length and hue, her eyes the same colour. Her mouth and lips as kissable. Her face and body the same shape. Indeed, the only difference was her voice and the way in which she spoke. But there was something else about her that played upon him. Something that just didn't fit?

It had been a while now since he had had sex with his wife, and he knew that he could easily fall into a sexual relationship with Diana. It being very clear that she was offering him herself completely. But in the end, he was tired and not at all sure he could have sex with a woman, so like his lovely wife. It felt like a betrayal to her memory.

He stood saying, "Yes, to bed Diana. Me to mine, and you to yours. And I do not require my guests to do any wenching for me, I have servants for that."

Diana growled, "Casius, you know not what you are missing. But you will come to understand." She leaned forwards and kissed him hotly upon the lips, looking intently into his green eyes. Thrusting her breasts onto his chest, the feel of her hardened nipples evident through his silk shirt and the material of her bodice. "Good night, my knight." Diana turned and left.