All Comments on 'Mermaid Hybrid: Initiation'

by RandeeFucks234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Great One!

And, it gets even more intriguing! I have no clue what just happened, but something tells me we aren't meant to get it yet. It was hot though! I'm very curious to see what kind of changes and awakenings Amelia goes through! Is it normal for mermaids to breed with human men? If so, is there a whole process to go through before these hybrids can embrace their other half? What is dear old Dad gonna do when he finds out Amelia might have set something into motion? I cannot wait for more! Excellent update! 5* from me!

All The Best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

why does everybody hate on the rogers?

even when their nice and they still get hated on. trying to be gentlemen like and still can't catch a break...

poor roger... should have stayed at home instead of followed a bitch... an opinionated bitch at that....

gets hurt? gets mad at you for trying to care.

i'll say it again... roger should have stayed at home and let the bitch be a bitch by herself.

firerose78firerose78over 9 years ago
great read

Looking forward to the next chapter. The story is intriguing so far. Keep writting not many mermaid stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm thinking Amelia may have just triggered her birthright from her mother... And triggered by a deity no less...

Her mother obviously cared for her enough to leave her in the protective care of her father until she was old enough to face whatever awaits her with her Mother's people. I'll admit, I am intrigued...

As for the comment about hating on Roger? Erm where did that come from? She didn't hate on him, she just doesn't love him, nor does he love her - just a bit of hormonal lust on both sides. He was 'gentleman' enough to get his cookie by watching her, I'd say he wasn't too upset...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow you did it again

loved it many years of reading second thing to read on this site and im a happy im VERY happy 5* all the way.

Ctrl_zCtrl_zover 9 years ago
...guess i need to explain...

it wasn't the fact that she didn't love him, it was the fact that almost every statement about him was attacking the character, like the entire introduction about him was to make him look pathetic (when he was swimming toward the cave), whenever he was in a scene he was immediately attacked by comments or inferences made by the main character's thoughts (aside from right before the ending which the author chose to make him ignored/shunned then abandoned out of inner resentment toward him by the new main character). he was only referred to as a hassle or an annoyance when he was only doing her a favor. like that was a smear to the character of the guy, who i thought should have at least been given a "thanks for the help you can leave now." statement or departure at the beginning of the cave entrance so he wouldn't have to go through all that character deterioration, but no, they just keep him in there for her to direct anger at. why? why roger? it's not so bad from his standpoint as you stated, but i'm a reader, i get to see the whole thing, and the whole thing isn't nice to roger; it's hostile and/or degrading, either both or one or the other at all times... and that's hating on him.

i just think it was a little unnecessary. for roger sake. she may be the main character, but you gotta feel for some of the side characters to bro. it wouldn't have bothered me so much if it wasn't so evident in the beginning, throughout the middle, and at the end. like, maybe he goes to get help when she disappears into the cave and she DOESN'T spit out one of her "good riddance" comments. then he's gone and doesn't have to get character slaughtered, and on top of that she doesn't have resentment. Winner winner chicken dinner...

on a side note that i didn't address the first time, this is a good story, refreshing and intriguing, although i fear i know where this story is going, i am very much impressed by it's current content... ya know... besides the roger thing. it balances the porn and the story quite well and etc.

RandeeFucks234RandeeFucks234over 9 years agoAuthor
Explanation.

Hey, author here. I just want to say that I didn't mean to put down people named "Roger" in general, the character would be equally brushed off no matter what his name. The point in having a character disregarded like this was to set up more of the character. Amelia doesn't find him important, he started off as a bit of fun and then was just a bit of a nuisance, from her perspective. Roger does become a little more important later on, but I won't give too much away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous