All Comments on 'Messing Up The Marriage Bed'

by rsdavies

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
pleasureclickspleasureclicksover 2 years ago

great first story, an interesting plot and one that would be familiar to many a reader... I felt for Shannon and Patrick, but also for Connor... I just hope he is as good as his word and looks after her...

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Yeah, yeah, she found her way home. Until a few years pass and she or he decides the passion is just missing. Then the roving eyes will go back on, especially since it's a lot easier to get excited about a new partner than to maybe get counseling or try to work things out. They might last until the kid is mostly grown up, but they will cheat again.

How do we know this? Because Connor is willing to fuck a married woman with no recrimination and she doesn't have the decency to file for divorce before she is getting inseminated by the next.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 2 years ago

All this story is a woman trying to play victim. She was treating her husband just as bad as her husband was treating her . So instead of getting help or just leave the marriage. She jump in bed with the first guy se meet. She keeps saying she loves her husband but cheat in his house and in his bed. She will find that Connor played her in a few month he will grow tried of her and kick her ass to the curb

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow! Well-written, cerebral story about how a marriage and the love to sustain it rots away due to neglect. You fleshed out your characters, their emotions and most critically to the story, their motivations. You do, indeed, come across as a passionate writer. This is a superbly-written first story.

.

Ignore the vile comments in this category. Some of the commenters would've called Joseph a cuck and stoned the Virgin Mary.

.

Keep writing.

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

she found a deeper love but she is still a Cheater.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Eh, forgettable and mediocre.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

The next day Connor was found in an alley, beaten to a pulp and in a coma for the rest of his life, still waiting for that line. I REALLY hate cheaters! If they are in a bad relationship END IT FIRST! Then you can go out and find someone new. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Patrick was out with his poker buddies, not Connor.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

And they lived happily ever after, how nice. (Sarcasm intended)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

She was unhappy but rather than working on her marriage, she gave up on it.

What happens when she’s unhappy with Connor? What happens when the endorphins disappear as they will? What happens when the problems that she had with Patrik reappear?

You see, the problem isn’t her husband or Connor or even her friends: the problem is her.

And rather than working on it, she runs to another man AT THIS FIRST OPPORTUNITY! When people say “once a cheater, always a cheater” this is what they’re talking about and can Connor really trust a woman who cheated on her husband so easily? Let’s be honest, can Connor trust her to be faithful?

The answer is no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot sexy neglected wive finds true love and a happy ending..loved it! Please write another tale soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a likeable character amongst them. A story full of contradictions, why didn’t they actually talk to each other. She says she is in love with “ Connor” having been with him twice. She loves her husband but willingly cheats on him, blaming him because of what she did. Husband had an eight inch penis, boyfriend was nine apparently, she wouldn’t in reality be able to tell the difference.

An awful story on many counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we have two very selfish marriage partners, adultery and a rape. Not enough character development to make sense of the the story. There definitely is something to the work, there just need to be a little meat on the bone.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 2 years ago

After reading your story, what first came to my mind was, just how well do Shammon, and Connor know each other. He learns that she is a beautiful woman with a neglectful husband, and she learns that he is a charming man with a larger cock. What happens later when their child takes up all of Shannon's attention, driving Connor to seek solace from another woman? How does her divorce from her first husband go down? So many things left hanging. Mostly, I'm confused by why a man of medicine would not use every resource available to him, as to why they are unable to conceive. Too many loose ends, but a good story, nonetheless.

4stars. Good first submission. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cheating w**** dumpster husband and moves on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well Connor better get a paternity test before he puts his name on the birth certificate, Shannon is not someone you can trust. Ex-husband loved her and was breaking his back at work, but entitled wife cheats on him to punish him for her own feelings of boredom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible writing. Not a single clever thing about it.

rsdaviesrsdaviesover 2 years agoAuthor

thankyou for the feedback guys... keep in mind this is my first story so naturally i have a lot to work on.

for those commenting on shannon falling so fast... it was love at first sight guys

and shannon DID try to talk to patrick... he didn't want to know

keep reading my work..more to come!

X

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she thinks she found love, lol. Nope just another woman throwing her life away. Not going to lie love the despair lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the crappy stories keep on coming. Stupid bitch cunt couldn't wait till separated or divorced before she got knocked up with a special "lover she has just met". These stories depict the emptiness in their character's lives. No need for talk. No need to seduce each other. Certainly no need to keep vows or even be married to get preggers. Connor loves her? How? Sex twice, once in her husband's bed. Good foundation for marriage to last at least until the birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck is it with raping the wife cos she cheats? What is worse is seems like the other rapist Patrick got away with it. Do these authors condone rape as a valid punishment for cheating? This is the 2nd one that came up yesterday.

If it has non consent put it that category!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

One can only hope that her future partner will soon be cheating on her with someone else. And then hopefully she will also feel what an ugly character can mean for the other partner. How can a person want to live with a partner who cheats and betrays the first partner?

rsdaviesrsdaviesover 2 years agoAuthor

honestly, all the little bitches whining about the cheating!

it's just a story, boys. ?

and it's in the loving wives category so what do you expect?

lmao

i'm guessing a lot of you have been cheated on recently....

🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did she know who’s baby it was at first ? She did fuck the both of them . If I was the ex I’d wait about a month and demand a dna test just to be sure and to fuck with her and the one she cheated with

pleasureclickspleasureclicksover 2 years ago

well said young lady, way too many anonymous comments, hiding behind a wall, too afraid to show who they are while flaming a fictional story... not a decent comment among them, I bet they can't do any better either, perhaps plagiarise one already written more like it... however, its good to see you can let those comments slide and have enough humour to laugh it off... stay with the writing, Ms RS... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously how desperate is Connor? Knowing she is cheat again the minute she becomes unhappy again. She has issues now.. add the turmoil of raising a child! Would love to watch this train wreck play out. What about It? rsdavies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cheating cunt. Just met the guy and she's in love. Bullshit. With a whole lot more insight into her relationship with Patrick she had no qualms about cheating on him. In six months when this asshat who was willing to jump into another man's possessions shows the true shallowness of character will the "love" still be there? If another cheap whore offers him a piece of ass will he decline? I don't think so. And being a slut herself, will she seek out someone else to quickly fall in "love" with? She's demonstrated she has no sense of fidelity so this relationship has no chance of succeeding. Which is what you like to see with complete pieces of shit like these 2.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Once a cheat always a cheat. I'd like to see a sequel where Patrick exacts his revenge on both of them...many graves and many bullets

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Connor is a piece of shit

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Mr author

Have some respect for us readers and try harder to keep the main characters names straight. You mixed Patrick and Conner many times.

Otherwise a good story

rsdaviesrsdaviesover 2 years agoAuthor

@Mr author

i don't have to have respect for people who don't have respect for me.

p0keherp0keherover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I honestly have no idea why people are rating low or giving such bad reviews. The tags match the story. I usually perfer cheating stories that are "darker" but this was still really good. I liked the sex on their marital bed too. Very hot. This story seemed rushed and could have been longer imo. Don't be discouraged by trolls giving low ratings or bad reviews. I look forward to your future stories.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

I don't believe WeTheNoeth was showing disrespect for something as s

a misplace or confusion on names.

It actually is there to help...just my thoughts as am editor

rsdaviesrsdaviesover 2 years agoAuthor

@sf_operative

no, @WeTheNorth was not being disrespectful at all. i appreciate all his help. i was referring to the disrespect from other readers who had a go at me for writing about infidelity, not him.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Wow, just what Literotica really needs. Another writer who glorifies the cheating slut.

I do hope your 12 cats keep you in good company....

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Read this story when first posted and marked it as a well written. Despite an engrossing story with well developed characters, I also fully expected the story would stir the ire of the BTB crowd that populates the LW category. Sure enough. Hope you set aside the rants for what they are, welcome any constructive comments, and continue to share. You write well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a caustic crappy story glorifying the cheating slot, the bastard streaking a wife, boredom makes it right to cheat, and making both the cheaters getting their dreams …. No wonder husbands go beserk and destroy people…. What a sadistic story writing feminist witch and man hater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I kept waiting for Connor to have another family somewhere. Why would he still be single? Never said he was divorced. Didn't seem to be an empire builder, so what's his story? Another question could be 'How long does he plan to hang around with Shannon? For some unknown reason I just smell a rat here. Am I wrong?? Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pure malarkey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a joke 2 people that will never be able to trust each other starting a family yeah right.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

How about one partner at a time. All she had to do is tell Patrick it's over. Then try and see if there's a relationship with Connor. Connor must be a lonely guy to think that it's a good idea to take up with a cheater who bails as soon as things get tough. Also who sys it's Connors baby. The shower scene might have produced a baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still just another cheater. The baby comes and it's not Connors baby. They try to hide the truth but it comes out in the end and real father gets custody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't think this would end well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Purely stupid concept…probably written by a woman, who is justifying a skit’s actions….the moron Connor thinks he is lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a lesson learned hard: Those who don't give assistance open the door to competition

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cheating is still adultery and usually comes back to bite the asses

Rewards for cheaters

Not reality I realize but prefer BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Connor may think he's got the world by the ass, but she's still a cheating whore. When things get rocky and don't go her way, another whoremaster will wash her pissy with baby batter...When she told Patrick she played slut and fucked that asshole, he should have put his hands around her neck and lovingly squeezed until her eyes popped...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't make a wife out of a hoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I have to agree, this time, to the comments, that once a cheater, always one. I'm not sure it was all Patrick's fault that they fell apart. Obviously, there is much more to this story, but the question is, IS REDAVIES in to writing more chapters? If so, I think that Patrick should stay in the story, not necessarily getting back with Shannon, but then there is Phoebe, and maybe she gets knocked up too? In other words, dear author, there are several more chapters of this story to write, so get busy, or some want-to-be will beat you to it with a sequel. Good story line and editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad that Patrick wasted so many years of his life and love, but better he let go now than before they have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"But it's OK Connor. When things don't quite go perfect for me instead of sitting down and talking about it, instead of going to counseling, you can check to make sure I've not decided to cheat on you too."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm generally down on the man taking another man's wife, mostly thinking they're past despicable. However, in this case, with her husband ignoring her for months, it's bound to happen. That she cheated, something I likewise condemn strongly, is in this case almost forgivable. If her husband didn't forget about her (more or less- or is it less & lesser in this story), Shannon wouldn't have even started with Connor. Ignore & you can lose.

--- The big question comes: after the honeymoon period, & things become ordinary or even tense, what will happen? Connor, at least, seems too eager to take another man's wife without asking too many questions. She's only seen the good side of him, not living with him full time. Does he remain the same? And the divorce- she had sex with a man not her husband, & now pregnant. How will that play out?

--- Though I was hoping that she'd return to Patrick in time, it's understandable that she didn't. There's some left out from the story, but still a good one. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wonder how long till she cheats again.

Pinto931Pinto93112 months ago

If she cheats with you, she’ll cheat on you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is unfinished. How about Patrick? Does he move on or come back with a revenge?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Perfect end to a pointless marriage. Patrick was clearly incapable of being a man and producing a baby. He was emotionally inadequate and didn't even want to fulfill his marital duties. There are excuses for that, but not in this case, he'd fallen out of love with her and destroyed his marriage. For those saying that shan should have done more, she was open, available and willing, it was Patrick that had checked out, she just walked out the open door.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

cum dumpster #805,438 on Liter this year. Yawn.

rfnks2002rfnks20022 months ago

When will the cheaters cheat on each other

Once a Cheat always a Cheat

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

You can paint it any color you wish, but it is still cheating and that is a character flaw. You are untrustworthy and sooner or later you or both of you will cheat on each other not to mention the horrible example you will most definitely be setting for your child !!!!!!!!

Cheaters are cowards at best and are GREEDY COWARDS AT WORST, I wouldn't expect anything less from a woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous