Messing Up The Marriage Bed

Story Info
Shannon looks for love outside of her marriage.
18.3k words
2.76
39k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsdavies
rsdavies
10 Followers

ONE -- DANCING WITH TEMPTATION

Shannon Kennedy stood in front of the bedroom mirror, her slim naked body exposed and her shoulder length blonde hair damp from the recent shower. The house was eerily quiet now that Patrick had left for work and she was all alone. More than alone, she felt disappointed and empty. This didn't exactly make sense, considering the events that had just transpired. Patrick had just shown her that he loved her so if anything she should have been feeling fulfilled. Standing in the bedroom, Shannon let her mind wander back to the memory from an hour before.

Patrick had joined her in the shower before heading off to his shift at the hospital and like many pleasant things, she hadn't been expecting it to happen. She had almost finished rinsing her body when she had heard the shower door open behind her. She had turned to find her naked husband step into the shower and close the door behind him.

It had been at least a month since Patrick had made love to her, so seeing his beautiful body in front of her sent a rush of excitement through her own body. However, she made a disturbing observation that seeing his nakedness was not nearly as erotic as it had once been at the beginning of their relationship. This mere observation caused a dull, unpleasant sensation of fear to take form in her gut which she swiftly ignored, whilst focussing her attention back to her husband.

As Patrick approached Shannon, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately, his tongue softly massaging hers. He cradled her head in his hands while running his fingers through her hair as the kissing grew more and more passionate and they both became more and more aroused.

Shannon eventually broke apart from him and buried her face in his neck.

"I missed you baby, I missed this so much." She said, remorsefully.

"I missed you too, look down and you will see how much I missed you."

Shannon looked down, and sure enough she saw that Patrick was erect and waiting for her.

Shannon reached for him, wrapping her hand around his shaft. Patrick began to softly moan as she gently stroked him.

"Oh Shan, that's it baby. Keep jerking it. Fuck baby, your hands are magic!"

Her husband's moaning turned Shannon on so much that she could feel wetness between her legs. His moans got her so wet that she was overcome with the desire to have him inside her.

"Take me Patrick!" She cried.

"Come here and show me how much you've missed your wife."

At her command, Patrick pushed Shannon back against the shower wall, the tiles cool on her back.

He grabbed her right leg and hiked it up so that she could wrap it around his waist while her left leg supported her body.

He looked deeply into her eyes,

"You ready for me, baby?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes, I am always ready. Make love to me baby."

He swiftly pushed himself into her, so that all eight inches were inside her and his balls were pressed against her opening. She moaned in pure ecstasy and he held her like that for a few moments, revelling in the warm, snug feeling of being deeply connected to her.

He kissed her again and started to slowly push himself in and out, gradually getting faster and faster while her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Shannon continued to moan, gripping tight onto her husband as he pumped her harder. Their intensity grew and in passionate desperation to get every inch of his thickness into her, he hiked up her left leg so she could wrap both around him, allowing him to get even deeper inside her perfect velvet love hole.

He was going at it so hard, that his balls were banging loudly against her flesh. They could both hear his balls whacking against her and it was that sound that brought them both over the edge.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna fucking cum, I'm gonna fucking cum. Where do you want it?" he moaned.

"Inside me! Fill me up darling... oh god, empty yourself into me." Shannon replied in between moans.

"Patrick, I'm close! I'm so close... cum with me!"

With one final thrust, he erupted into her, grunting passionately and collapsing against her. As thick streams of semen filled her pussy, he could feel Shannon tightening around his cock and she let out an earthshattering scream as she convulsed over and over again in her own climax. She dug her nails into his back and continued to tremble until the orgasm slowly died down. Then he pulled himself out of her and kissed her quickly on the mouth.

"I better get ready for work," he said.

"Patrick-"

Shannon began to say something, but she wasn't quite sure what. Did she want him to stay? Did she want him to continue making love to her? Why was she feeling disappointed all of a sudden?

Before she could work out what to say, he was dressed and out the door. She had just made perfect love with her perfect husband, but now she was alone.

She climbed out of the shower and padded into the carpeted master bedroom and stood in front of the full length mirror. It reflected a beautiful slim woman in her late twenties, a woman who felt hollow and confused.

She met Patrick eight years ago when she had fallen through a glass coffee table that she had been stupidly dancing on at a party. She had gotten away with superficial glass cuts but had needed surgery for a broken ankle and Patrick had been her surgeon.

"So no more drunk dancing on glass tables, OK?" He had said jokingly when Shannon's ankle had healed and she had got the all clear to go home.

"No strenuous exercise for at least six weeks, no driving for four weeks. Oh, and if in case you would like some company... here's my number"

He had passed her a small scrap of paper in which he had scrawled his name and number. Two weeks later they had started dating and three years after that they were married.

They had been so in love, for the first four years. Those initial years had been full of hope, happiness, romantic dates and wild, passionate sex. Shannon had never been happier during that time of her life, but the last two years, had been hard.

They had been trying hard to fall pregnant to no avail, and the lack of a child in their lives left Shannon feeling despondent. She would go to the primary school where she worked as a teacher, and interact with so many gorgeous children, desperately wishing she could have one of her own. It was terribly cruel.

The pregnancy issues started to cause friction between her and Patrick. They couldn't help but blame each other, and the disappointment began to kill their sex drive. The wild, hot sex that used to occur daily dwindled down to three days a week, to weekly and eventually became a once every fortnight event if that.

Sex was such a rarity nowadays that the shower incident really had taken her by surprise. It wasn't just the fact that he had wanted her, it was the ferocity in which he had ravaged her. That sort of energy just wasn't present in their sex life anymore. It was as though he had been trying to send her a message of some kind. As if he was trying to tell her he missed her, that she was still his.

She had received that message loud and clear, and it had been amazingly intense. Her orgasm had flooded her entire body and she had felt so in tune and connected to him that they may as well have been the same person for the period of time that he had been inside of her.

However, standing naked in their bedroom, next to their marriage bed, she now felt hollow and empty as if something crucial was missing.

She remembered the way he had pulled out, swiftly kissed her and left for work just as fast. There was something depressing in the way he had been so quick to go. It left her feeling used and unsatisfied. As much as the sex had been passionate, warm and loving it was also over way too fast and it disturbed her how quickly Patrick could disconnect from her.

Her phone buzzed and she picked up the phone to find a message from her best friend, Natalie Campbell who she had known since high school.

Hey girl. Tammy is having a party at hers tonight. A bunch of people from high school. Tammy wants you there. Bring the tequila! Love ya chick x -- Nat

Natalie had been there for her through thick and thin. She helped Shannon get over her first break up in year eight and through her parent's divorce in year ten. Natalie had been Shannon's maid of honour and she had held her hand every time Patrick and Shannon fought. Tammy Heart was another girl that both Shannon and Natalie knew from high school, the three women had been a close-knit sisterly trio all through their teens. A party with the girls seemed like the perfect medicine for Shannon's despondency.

She quickly replied to the text message, her fingers flying as she tapped.

I'll be there with the tequila! Xo -- Shan

As she pressed send, a small smile formed on her face. Natalie was always the life of the party and she would know exactly how to cheer Shannon up. She had a strong suspicion that the night would be a good one with her friends. She threw the phone down on the bed and with an excited stride, made her way to the walk-in closet. It was time to get dressed up and party the night away.

***

When she got to Tammy Heart's house, the music was loud and people were already drunk. There were people dancing on the front porch, making out against the veranda and huddled in groups talking. She smiled to those she passed and walked through the open door way to find Tammy and Natalie waiting for her in the kitchen.

She was almost bowled over by Natalie, who had her black hair bunched up in a top knot. She was dressed in a slinky dress that accentuated her curves and told everyone how well she knew her fashion. When Natalie hugged her, Shannon could smell the alcohol on her breath and it made her laugh.

"Yeah, I love you too Nat." Shannon said in greeting as Natalie kissed her on the cheek.

"It's been way too long chick!" Natalie said, her voice bubbly and slightly tipsy.

"I'm here now babe," Shannon replied as she passed Natalie the tequila that she had been asked to bring.

"Yes! You are here!" Tammy chimed in excitedly, taking out three shot glasses.

"What are we drinking to?" Natalie asked as she poured three shots of tequila.

Shannon sighed.

"Oh, I don't know. Can we drink to me finding a new husband?"

The words unexpectantly fell out of Shannon's mouth as the two girls stared at her with shock, the tequila temporarily forgotten in Shannon's moment of despair.

"Shan?" Natalie asked gently.

"What's going on?" Tammy asked.

Shannon just shook her head and tried not to cry.

"Patrick and I are just really not in a good place. We are just so disconnected lately."

Shannon covered her face with her hands and Natalie wrapped her arms around her.

"I'll be ok," Shannon continued.

"I just think I need to get extremely drunk and forget that I am married for just one night."

At once, a huge, mischievous smile spread over Natalie's face.

"Sounds like a great idea!" She replied, as Tammy passed the shots around.

"To a night with no husbands!"

Tammy said, holding up her shot glass of tequila.

Natalie and Shannon copied their friend and together they drank to a night of no husbands.

A few hours later, Shannon was feeling good for the first time in a long time. Tammy's living room was full of drunken dancing bodies. Shannon was twisting and swaying her body to a Michael Jackson song and she felt very far away from the unhappiness of her marriage. She had just spent the last four songs dancing and laughing with Tammy and Natalie, but she now had no idea where they had got to. She continued to dance, knowing that she'd catch up with them eventually.

"I'm liking your moves..."

She looked around the room, not quite sure where the voice was coming from. She had drunk so much that the room was starting to look blurred.

A hand on her shoulder steadied her and she stopped dancing to look at the man who was talking to her.

"I said, I'm liking your moves." The man said. He was tall, stocky and stood with a posture that Shannon associated with confidence.

Shannon smiled and shrugged shyly.

"Thanks, I kind of just make them up as I go."

The stranger laughed, took her hand and began to dance with her.

"Well in that case, you should keep it up."

They danced until the end of the song and Shannon found that he had good rhythm and was fun to dance with. As the next song began, he spun her around and her body felt light and carefree. The way this man moved with her was alluring and as she spent more and more time with him, she began to notice that he was incredibly attractive.

After the third song, he took her hand and lead her to one of the couches in the living room. It was now the early hours of the morning and the house was beginning to slowly empty. As Shannon sat down on the couch, she absentmindedly thought of Tammy and Natalie and wondered if they had passed out somewhere or if they were possibly still partying.

The stranger that she had been dancing with, sat down next to her and rested his hand on her knee.

"I'm Connor Sloan." He said, with a small smile.

"I'm Shannon Kennedy," She replied, feeling the pleasant weight of his hand on her knee.

"I'm best friends with Natalie Campbell. I went to high school with her and Tammy Heart."

He nodded to show that he understood, but Shannon had a suspicion that Connor didn't care much about the reason she was at the party. He seemed to just be grateful that she was at the party at all and that she was sitting with him on the couch.

"Wow, you've known them both for a long time then. I'm one of Tammy's work colleagues, I only started working with her last month. I'm actually really glad I met her, if all her parties are going to be this much fun."

He spoke with the confidence of a professional public speaker. His voice was so commanding it seemed to force Shannon to listen to him. His voice was rich and sexy and had the ability to turn her on.

Suddenly, Shannon became very conscious of her marital status. It was easy to tell the girls that she wanted a night away from Patrick, easy to drink shot after shot of tequila and danced the night away, but getting cosy with another guy wasn't really part of the plan. She looked down at Connor's hand on her knee and went to push it away, forming the words in her mind to tell him she was married. At the last minute though, she recklessly decided not to. What was the harm in dancing with a guy and talking to him? She wasn't going to sleep with him or anything.

"You seem very lost in thought." Connor observed.

"Oh. No, I'm just tired. But I have to tell you, tonight was really fun."

Connor laughed, a wonderful sound that Shannon could listen to forever.

"Oh my god! So much fun, right?" He responded with agreement.

"I've had a pretty stressful week at work, so something like this was exactly what I needed. Good drinks, good conversation and a fun dance with a stunningly beautiful woman. I'll have to remember to thank Tammy for inviting me."

Shannon couldn't help it, but she was blushing. She hadn't been complimented in a while and hearing this gorgeous man call her stunningly beautiful made her heart race.

"Stunningly beautiful? Thanks. That really means a lot." She said, taking the hand that was resting on her knee and giving it a gentle squeeze.

He squeezed her hand back and looked into her eyes with a soft smile. She smiled back at him, and they sat like that for a few minutes in comfortable silence. As she looked at him, she noticed that his eyes were a bright shade of blue, a shade that she had never seen before. She had the strangest sensation that if she wasn't careful, she could lose herself in the blue of those eyes. It was a scary feeling, so much so that she let go of his hand and pulled away ever so slightly.

Connor must have registered the change in Shannon's demeanour because his brow furrowed in concern.

"Are you ok?" He asked gently.

Shannon shook her head and put her face in her hands.

"I'm so sorry Connor. I feel really silly. You are so gorgeous and I had so much fun with you tonight, but I feel really bad sitting here with you holding your hand. I'm married. I'm sorry, I should have said something sooner. You were just really nice to dance with, I'm sorry if I lead you on."

Disappointment flooded Connor's face but he remained by her side, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's ok. We only danced and briefly held hands, I would hardly call it cheating or anything. I have to admit that I'm disappointed though. I was trying to work out the best way of kissing you, but now I guess that won't be happening."

"No, I guess not." Shannon replied with a wry smile.

"Anyways, it's getting late," Connor said, gesturing to the clock on the wall that indicated that it was almost three o'clock in the morning.

Shannon nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I should get going. Listen..."

She suddenly realised that she was not ready to say goodbye to Connor. She knew that she was married and what she was asking for was probably not appropriate but she did not want this to be the last time she saw him.

"If you think this is inappropriate, I will understand, but I was wondering if you would like my number? I know I am married, but I would still like to be friends."

Connor stood there for a moment as if deliberating her proposal.

"Friends? Sure, I don't think that's inappropriate at all."

He took out his phone and they exchanged numbers, then he kissed her on the cheek and thanked her for the dance. As he left Tammy's house, Shannon felt a rush of adrenaline through her body but she couldn't understand why. Connor and her were only friends, yet for some reason there seemed to be something underlining that, something she couldn't quite yet see.

Shannon collapsed on the couch, drunk and exhausted. It had been a fun night, and fun was something that she had been a stranger to lately. As she drifted off to sleep, she thought briefly of Patrick, and how much she still loved him. Then she thought of Connor, and wondered if he had made it home yet and whether he was thinking of her. The last thought she had before sleep took over, was the memory of Natalie and Tammy drinking tequila with her before the party really kicked off. She may not have the perfect marriage, but she sure did have the perfect friends.

TWO - AN ENCOUNTER BY THE LAKE

The day after Tammy's party, Shannon sensed that things between her and Patrick were worse than she first realised. After Patrick got back from his shift at the hospital, Shannon tried to kiss him but he just rushed past her like he was too busy for affection.

Shannon felt rejected but she decided not to make a big deal about it; she figured she was reading into things.

Later that afternoon, Shannon put on some lacy lingerie and casually walked up to the armchair in which he was sitting. She ran her fingers through his hair, while using her other hand to caress her thigh invitingly. However, he pushed her hand away and told her that he was too tired to make love right now.

Fed up, she sighed and stormed off in a huff.

"What's your problem?" Patrick cried exasperatedly.

"What's my problem Patrick? Are you bloody kidding me? My problem is you! You not wanting me anymore!" Shannon yelled in anger.

"Shannon! We made love yesterday!"

"Yeah, after about a month of waiting for it!" Shannon retorted.

"Not to mention the way you were so quick to leave me all by myself as soon as you had shot your load! Baby, I need you. Don't you find me attractive anymore?"

"Of course you're attractive Shan..."

"Then show me how much you want me." Shannon pleaded, taking a hold of his hands.

Patrick looked at her, in her lacy bra and g string, but he just wasn't feeling it. He shook his head and let go of her hands.

rsdavies
rsdavies
10 Followers