Messing Up The Marriage Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Shan. Not right now, I'm just-"

"Yeah, whatever." Shannon replied in anger, storming out of the room.

As she walked away from him, Patrick felt like a failure but he could not help how he felt. Lately, he had been really struggling to get aroused by his wife. The sex had become boring and mundane besides that one time in the shower. Patrick knew that the shower sex had happened because of guilt. He had been contemplating asking Shannon for a separation, he had even fantasized about cheating on Shannon.

He wound up becoming so overwhelmed with guilt, that he decided to screw Shannon's brains out as way of apology. So when he had found her in the shower, he had banged her like never before. The only problem was, he didn't think that he had it in him to keep making love to her like that. When he had seen her in the sexy lingerie, he hadn't even got hard at the sight of her. All that he had seen was a boring, desperate woman who had failed to give him a child.

Patrick heard the front door close and he knew that his wife had left the house. He sighed and rested his head on the armchair headrest. He closed his eyes, and found himself thinking of Phoebe Rhodes. Phoebe was one of the surgical nurses at the hospital that Patrick had the pleasure of working with. She was a similar build to Shannon, but slightly curvier with plump D-cup breasts and thick thighs. Instead of long blonde hair like Shannon though, she had short auburn hair.

Phoebe was sexy and exciting in a way that Shannon wasn't. Phoebe was twenty-three and had only just recently finished her nursing degree. He loved her age the most; he was forty-two and he loved the idea of screwing a young little thing like Phoebe. Often when he was alone, he would masturbate to the thought of her perfect perky breasts bouncing as he stretched her tight pussy and showed her who her daddy was.

Patrick had the suspicion that Phoebe thought of him in the same way as she would often flirt with him at work. She would saunter past him in the hospital, like she was strutting down a cat walk, wiggling her hips and pouting her plump lips at him. When she passed him, she would wink at him and gently brush past him. There were rumours in the hospital that Phoebe had a thing for older surgeons. It just so happened that Patrick had a thing for sexy young nurses.

The thought of having sex with Phoebe instantly got Patrick rock hard, his eight-inch cock straining to get out of his pants. Patrick undid his pants and released his huge penis from where it had been trapped. As he continued to think about Phoebe, he began to stroke his hard cock, wanting so badly to fuck Phoebe's brains out.

He thought of her bouncing on his cock, until she came all over him. As he thought of this he wanked himself harder and harder. He imagined her moaning, he imagined her young body and her tight pussy, and he could feel himself getting close to orgasm. At the thought of Phoebe squirting all over his cock, he eventually came all over himself, shooting out reel after reel of cum.

After he had cum, he realised that his orgasms were always stronger when he was thinking about Phoebe, meaning that he must be super attracted to her. He lay there, on the couch covered in his cum and he wondered not for the first time, if he should have an affair with Phoebe.

***

Shannon got into her purple Volkswagen and drove away from the house in a state of fury. She was sick of trying to get Patrick's attraction and she was sick of feeling undesired in a relationship that had once been full of love and happiness. Shannon still loved her husband and she wanted desperately to rekindle their sex life but right now she could not stand to be near him. The memory of Patrick shaking his head and pushing her away while she stood there in her sexy lingerie, played on loop in her mind and it made her shake with anger.

How dare he neglect her this way!

How dare he forget that she was his wife and his lover, someone to be passionate with!

How dare he make her feel this way!

She thought all of these things as she drove aimlessly around the city, not quite knowing where she was going. After turning down several wrong streets and making an illegal U-turn, Shannon found that she had unintentionally wound up in the same suburb that Tammy lived in. She pulled into Kingston Reserve, which was a popular park with a gorgeous lake that was home to many ducks. As she turned off the ignition, she let the anger wash over her and out of nowhere, she found herself crying. The tears kept on falling as she thought of Patrick and how distant he was towards her. She thought about how badly she wanted him to want her and was filled with terror when she allowed herself to think the unthinkable.

What if things do not get better, what if my marriage is ending?

The thought of her marriage ending was so horrible that it made her cry even harder, the tears leaving her face messy and splotchy. Once she started to cry, she found that she could not stop and she sat there for half an hour, letting her despair pour out of her soul.

She had been strong for so long, hoping that things would get better in her marriage, but there was something in Patrick's eyes today that Shannon understood as defeat. Patrick was losing interest in the marriage and this made her feel worthless.

As she sat there crying, she heard a soft tap on her car window and she looked up to see a pair of familiar blue eyes that belonged to Connor. As he looked in at her, his face was full of friendly concern. Shannon quickly wiped her face, opened the door and got out of the car to greet him. As she did so, he wrapped her in a warm hug.

"Shannon, what's wrong?" He asked, cradling her face in his hands and searching her eyes for answers.

Shannon, began to answer but instead found herself crying again. Connor took her in his arms again and stroked her hair as she cried.

"It's ok, it's ok." he soothed gently as she sobbed into his chest.

She could not remember ever crying this uncontrollably before, the feeling of rejection and worthlessness ran so deep that it was terrifying. Eventually though, the sobbing subsided and Shannon was able to take a few deep breaths while Connor rubbed her back soothingly.

"So, what happened?" Connor asked, leading her to a bench facing the lake. As they sat down on the bench, several ducks waddled over to where they were sitting.

"I had a fight with my husband," Shannon said with a sigh as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"He doesn't want me anymore." She said, wiping a single tear that had fallen down her face.

Connor put a comforting arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"Come on Shannon, how do you know that for sure?" He reasoned.

Shannon leaned in closer to Connor and rested her head on his shoulder; she was instantly filled with a peaceful comfort that had been lacking in her life.

"I know because he pushed me away." She replied.

"Really?" Connor asked, genuinely shocked. He could not believe that anyone would push away a girl like Shannon.

"Really. I'm completely serious. I put on the sexiest pair of lacy lingerie I own and tried to seduce him today. He didn't want me, he rejected me. He doesn't find me attractive anymore." She began to cry again, and Connor held her to his chest, stroking her hair gently and feeling nothing but anger towards Patrick even though he had never met the guy and had only just recently met Shannon.

It felt so good to sit on that park bench and just be held by Connor. His arms were strong and his embrace was warm, filling her with a sense of safety.

"I just can't believe it." Connor said.

"Believe what?" Shannon murmured, as she lay relaxed in Connors arms.

"That he would turn you away like that. You are so unbelievably sexy! If you were my wife, I would never ever turn you away."

"That's really sweet of you to say." Shannon replied, squeezing him tightly as he continued to stroke her hair.

"It's just the truth." Connor said sadly. It was hard for him to hold her when all he wanted to do was to kiss her. He hated that Patrick had done this to her and left her feeling so rejected.

After a while, Shannon sat up so she could look into his blue eyes again. They were almost the colour of the sky. His eyes were soothing to look at, and once again she experienced the sensation of being drawn in. The last time this happened at Tammy's house, the sensation had scared her. Today on the park bench though, she was not afraid. On the contrary, she reached for his hands and held them in her own and his touch was warm and welcoming.

As they held hands and looked into one another's eyes, Connor stretched out a hand to her right cheek and gently caressed it. She closed her eyes at his touch as he gently stroked her skin. She kept her eyes closed for several moments, so she did not see Connor leaning in towards her and she was surprised to feel his lips softy pressed against hers.

His lips were soft and sensual and as he slowly kissed her and moved his tongue with hers, her whole body was lit up. Shannon ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him back, this time more deeply. Their tongues danced together, like Shannon and Connor had danced at the party.

The deep passionate kiss, turned into cute little kisses until Shannon was ready to open her eyes again.

When she opened her eyes, she was facing Connor who had a wide smile on his face.

"You weren't expecting that were you?" Shannon asked with a grin. It was strange, she should be feeling guilty but she just didn't feel remorse. She felt that in some way, Patrick had caused this.

"Of course, I wasn't expecting it." Connor replied.

"It's just that I have been wanting to kiss you since the party and I never thought I would actually get to do it. What a crazy coincidence that I chose to go for my jog at this park on this day."

"I'm glad you did." Shannon admitted.

"Really, but what about Patrick?"

Shannon kissed him on the forehead, slowly and intimately.

"Patrick doesn't care about me Connor. So, I'm not going to care about Patrick, ok?"

Connor nodded and began kissing her again, first on her lips and then on her cheeks, leaving a trail of kisses all the way down her neck. As his tongue explored her neck, she let out a sigh of pleasure which encouraged him to reach down and caress her breasts. Her breasts were hidden beneath the fabric of her dress but he could still feel the softness of her C cups.

As he massaged her breasts, he continued kissing her and she felt herself getting wet. She remembered that they were in a park though, and realised that as much as she wanted him, they would have to continue in a more appropriate place. She gently pushed his hand off her breasts and stopped kissing him.

"Connor, we're in a park."

Connor looked around and then covered his face with his hands.

"I can't believe it, but I got so caught up in your sexiness that I actually forgot we were in public." He chuckled to himself and took one of her hands in his.

"I almost forgot too," Shannon admitted.

"Then I remembered where we are, not to mention the fact that I am married. So, I'll see you later, OK?"

"What? Wait, Shannon-"

Shannon didn't wait to hear what Connor had to say. He was an amazing kisser and drop dead gorgeous, he was caring and sweet but Shannon knew that it was wrong to take up a lover. So, rather than be a cheater she went back to her Volkswagen and drove back home.

***

When Shannon arrived back home, there were five text messages from Connor on her phone, waiting to be read. She stood in the dining room, and began to scroll through the messages.

Are you ok Shannon? Get back to me.

I hope I didn't do anything wrong. Call me, OK?

Shannon, I know you're married but what just happened was not a mistake. Please believe that.

Don't shut me out Shannon. Please don't ignore me like this.

I'm sorry. Fuck Shannon, I'm sorry.

As Shannon read through each text message, she became more and more remorseful, so much so that she had to sit down at the dining room table, to regain her composure. She was remorseful towards Patrick, for breaking her wedding vows and she was remorseful towards Connor for leading him on. As she felt this remorse though, she was overwhelmed with a sudden flashback of Connor's lips on hers and a rush of adrenaline filled her entire body. She suddenly wanted to run back to Connor and make love to him but as she looked down at her wedding ring, she knew that she just couldn't do that to Patrick.

She knew that Connor deserved a reply, as he obviously cared a lot about her, so she began to type an apologetic response.

Connor, I'm sorry to have led you on but we both know that I am married. What happened on that park bench was a mistake. I know you think it wasn't but it was. Go and find another girl who isn't married. You are gorgeous babe. It won't be too hard to find someone available. Love, Shannon.

Shannon pressed send just as Patrick walked into the room, carrying an empty plate. It was then that she realised that she had failed to cook him dinner and it was now late evening. She felt a pang of guilt at the fact that Patrick had had to cook his own dinner because of her.

"Patrick, I'm sorry. I was-"

Patrick put up a hand, a signal telling her that he really didn't care.

"I don't care Shan. I'm tired and I have an early start tomorrow. Goodnight." He said all of this without even looking at her and she crumbled inside. This wasn't a marriage anymore, there wasn't any love here.

Patrick left the kitchen and disappeared into the master bedroom, closing the door behind him. Shannon continued to sit at the dining room table, wanting to cry but knowing that there were no more tears left in her. Eventually Shannon crept into the master bedroom where Patrick was fast asleep. She changed into silk pyjamas and then crawled into bed next to her husband. She tried to wrap her arms around him, but he pulled away from her several times. After the third time of shrugging her off, she resigned to sleeping on her side away from him, accepting the layer of loneliness that covered her.

THREE -- THE START OF AN AFFAIR

Shannon woke up to an empty bed, as Patrick had already left for work. It was a Monday, which meant Shannon also had to get ready for work. She had been a primary school teacher for five years and she loved her job. She currently taught year six, and she had a close rapport with her students. As she got showered and dressed, she heard her phone beep several times but she did not have the time to answer it before work, lest she be late.

On the drive to the school, her phone buzzed again and again she ignored it. As she ignored the phone and continued to drive to the school, she began to think about Connor again and how she already missed him even though she was married and shouldn't be missing Connor. The memory of him kissing her played on loop inside her head, and she started to long for his touch again.

It wasn't until recess that Shannon had the time to look at her phone, and when she did, she found four text messages, all from Connor.

I miss you.

I miss you.

I miss you.

Shannon babe, did I t tell you that I miss you? Well I do.

She read the messages and could not help but smile, even though she knew deep inside that she wasn't supposed to be smiling. She should be deleting and blocking his number, but she knew she did not have it in her to cut him out of her life. So instead of doing the right thing, she replied to him with four, small and honest words.

I miss you too.

A few minutes passed and as expected, Connor replied back to her text message.

Let me see you. Text me your address and what time to come over, and I'll be there.

Shannon stared at Connor's text message and felt her heart skip a beat at the thought of him coming over. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't refuse him so she typed back a text message, with her address. She asked him to come over any time after seven o'clock which is when Connor would be out with his poker buddies. She pressed send and felt excitement fill every part of her. She could not wait to see him again.

***

It was seven o'clock when Shannon heard the knock at the door. She opened the front door to see Connor standing there, handsome as ever in a pair of faded blue jeans and a Nike t-shirt. His light blue eyes seemed to sparkle and his smile made her heart flutter. She beckoned him in and he followed her down the hall, into the kitchen.

Once they were in the kitchen, she turned to face him and reading the desire in her eyes, he took her in his arms and pushed her against the kitchen bench. Her body felt good against his as he pressed against her, raking his fingers through her hair. He kissed her passionately and groped her breasts, ripping off her pink tank top, to reveal a white lacy bra that cupped her breasts perfectly. It was the first time Connor had seen her topless, and the sight of her magnificent breasts gave him an instant hard on.

"Shannon baby, your tits are amazing," Connor said as he began to caress her breasts over the sexy lace bra.

"Patrick is crazy to not get turned on by them."

"Oh baby, you never stop giving me compliments." She giggled as Connor continued to kiss her while pulling down her black, cotton shorts and throwing them next to her discarded blouse.

They kept making out, Shannon's slender body pushed against the kitchen counter in her lacy white bra and lacy briefs. While he caressed her breasts and buttocks, she pulled his shirt over his head, and threw it on the floor, revealing a strong, stocky chest. She then fumbled with his belt and pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles.

His tongue roamed all over her face and neck, while he stepped out of his jeans and underwear so that he was completely naked in front of her.

"Connor, baby. You are so sexy."

"So are you baby," he replied as he fumbled with the hooks of her bra strap, until her bra was unhooked. He pulled the bra straps down and pulled the white lacy fabric away from her body, revealing perfect breasts with perky light brown nipples. He cupped them both with his hands and massaged them gently.

As he massaged her breasts, Shannon noticed how hard Connor was, as his cock was pressing against her leg. When she looked down at his penis, she noticed with delight that he was at least an inch bigger than Patrick, which would make him at least nine inches long. He was also thicker than Patrick which made Shannon want Connor even more. He continued to massage her breasts and Shannon began to stroke his penis, making him moan and kiss her harder.

Shannon took Connor's hand and led him to the spare bedroom where there was a queen size bed. She led him to the bed and he turned her around so her back was facing him. He wrapped his arms around her and began kissing the nape of her neck while caressing her breasts, then her stomach and finally her thighs. Shannon was so turned on by his touch that she could feel herself getting wet, particularly when he stroked her thighs. He continued to stroke her inner thighs, until his hand was on her lacy white briefs. He pulled the briefs down and pulled them off her. When her briefs were lying on the ground, Connor started to play with her pubic hair. He gently stroked her, and slowly put one of her fingers on her wet clit.

They were still standing up, Shannon leaning back against him as he held her close to him and caressed her clitoris. He rubbed it soft and slow, and she let out moans that she had been repressing for years, ever since her husband had been starving her of this kind of attention. Connor's fingers rubbed her clitoris over and over and he could feel her wetness increasing as well as her clit hardening. When her wetness was starting to seep out of her pussy, he inserted two fingers inside her and began fingering her whilst still holding her against him and kissing her neck as well as her ears and face. As he lovingly fingered her, he made sure to reach her g spot.