Messing Up The Marriage Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsdavies
rsdavies
10 Followers

Deeper she moaned, calling out his name as she rubbed her clit and fingered herself. She continued to imagine herself grinding harder and harder on his face, gripping Connors head and shoving his face deeper into her wet pussy while he darted his tongue in and out and sucked and nibbled on her swollen clit.

"Eat that pussy! Eat that cunt!" She moaned as water splashed onto the tiles, due to her fervent fingering. Violently, she came at the thought of her squirting all over his face. Her body shuddered with pleasure and she giggled at the thought of her and Connor, her mind free from the failure of her marriage.

After her bath, she felt a familiar feeling of nausea, in her belly. She threw up in the bathroom, conscious of the fact that she had been sick earlier that day. She settled down in bed with a hot cup of tea, but not long after she had lay down to rest, the nausea returned. As she threw up for a third time, she realised it was odd for her to be sick. She was very healthy and rarely even had a cold. With a bolt of panic, she realised what could be causing the nausea.

***

Three days later, Shannon found herself driving down an unfamiliar street, her eyes scanning the numbers on the letterboxes, nervousness fluttering in her gut. Finally, she found the right house, a large two story paved with dark red bricks.

There he was, leaning over the second story balcony, lost in thought.

Is he thinking about me? Shannon thought.

She parked in the drive, but he was so lost in thought that Connor didn't notice her at first. When she got out of the car, the slam of the car door awoke him from his reverie and he smiled at the sight of her.

"Shannon! Wait there."

He disappeared from the balcony and in a few minutes, he was running down the stairs and opening the front door. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, snaking his arm around her back, his fingers creeping under her top and grazing over the back of her bra.

"Let me come in?" She asked, knowing the answer.

"Of course, come in!"

He dragged her inside, and pushed her up against the entry wall. He was already hard, ready to fuck her brains out, ready to remind her of what she had been missing.

Shannon could feel herself getting wet, with Connors body moulded to hers, his hardness trying to get to her through his jeans. She hadn't had him for a month. But she was here on a mission, she had to talk to him.

"Connor, wait."

"Baby, I've waited a month! I've been fucking myself silly this past month, picturing myself inside of you. Let me have the real thing!"

He unbuckled his jeans and started pulling them down. But Shannon pulled them back up.

"Connor! STOP!" Shannon shouted.

Connor started, feeling himself go soft at her firm rejection.

"Connor, I didn't come here to fuck."

Connor looked downcast, realising that Shannon had made her choice and that it wasn't him. She hadn't come here to make love, instead she had come here to end their affair.

"Oh. Oh, I see." Dejected, Connor left Shannon in the entryway and moved into the adjacent living room. He slumped onto one of the couches and put his head in his hands.

Shannon followed him, and sat down next to him.

"No, you don't see." Shannon replied.

Connor looked up at her, confused.

All of a sudden, Shannon didn't know how to tell him, afraid of his reaction, afraid that she would be doing this alone. So instead of using words, she opened her hand bag and took out the pregnancy test that she had not been able to take her eyes off for the past two days.

She handed it to him and watched the shock rush over him when he noticed the black plus sign.

"Shan! You're-"

She nodded.

"Patrick's?"

She shook her head.

"No babe, it's not Patrick's. It's yours."

Shannon let the realisation of parenthood wash over him. She watched his eyes widen with shock and then slowly a smile crept into his features.

"We're having a baby." He whispered with delight and wonder, and he leant into Shannon, kissing her so deep, he could feel himself hardening again.

"You're happy?" She asked, in between kisses as he pulled off her top.

He placed her hand on his hard bulge.

"This is how happy I am."

She needed him to know what this meant for her.

"I love you"

"I love you too." Connor said

"How much?"

"This much." He said, slipping off her bra and tweaking her nipples.

He put his mouth to one of her breasts and slowly sucked on her nipple, making Shannon moan in pleasure. She relaxed back onto the couch as he savoured the taste of her milky breasts. His tongue roamed over the sensitive teat and he kissed it slowly and softly, sucking it hungrily, as though she was feeding him her love. As he sucked, wetness pooled in her panties and she held his head lovingly to her breast.

"Move in with me, baby girl." He pleaded as he suckled greedily.

"Move in with me and be a family with me."

He licked and sucked, at a more ferocious pace now. These glorious mounds were going to feed the baby they had created. The thought filled him with pride and made his cock even harder.

As though to encourage her even further, he peeled off her leggings, still licking her tits.

Her panties were soaked, after all the oral stimulation to her boobs and after such a long time apart from him.

"We will be so good together," he coaxed, as he slipped a hand into her panties, feeling her bare, shaved pussy, wet with anticipation.

"Raising our baby will be so amazing..." he continued, rubbing her pussy so softly, feeling her wetness between his fingers as he heard her moan for him viscerally.

"Won't it be amazing?" He whispered, rubbing her over and over, cupping her beautiful mound in his hand, as she rocked on his palm, her clit becoming engorged and swollen.

She murmured gently, as he sucked her nipples with his mouth while rubbing her pussy with his palm. He knew she was putty in his hands and that she was in paradise.

"Won't we be the perfect little family?" He said between sucks, his fingers now wet and sticky with her excitement. He sucked harder on her nipple while putting two of his fingers inside her hole. She moaned deeper, and he fingered her deeper, pushing them in and out of her wet little cunt.

"We'll be perfect, won't we? We'll be so in love. Move in with me, please baby. Will you move in with me? Will you leave him for me to be the mother of my child?"

"Yes!" Shannon cried, as Connor moved his fingers, faster and faster. She gripped onto his head, that was still firmly stuck to her nipple and rocked in rhythm to his fingers.

"Yes, baby! I'll move in with you. I'll leave him. I'm yours Connor! Just keep fucking me with your fingers. Don't stop, don't stop. Oh, please baby... never stop"

"Never?"

"Never!"

In response, he bit down gently on her nipple and she jumped in surprise.

"Fuck yeah!" She screamed.

"Bite me harder!"

He bit down, leaving teeth marks on her nipple, as his fingers slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Her pussy grinding on his hand and her fingers holding tight onto his hair, she felt a tornado of pleasure, whirling inside of her.

"You ready?" He said, feeling her begin to tighten around his fingers.

"Yes, YES! I'm ready. Oh my GOD, I'M READY!"

She felt the familiar surge mounting and as Connor sucked her tits and fingered her, Shannon bucked onto his palm, convulsing and screaming in ecstasy as he made her cum. He continued to finger her until she closed her thighs on his hand, a cue that she was too sensitive for any more.

She sighed, as Connor pulled out his fingers and she lay back on the couch, pulling him down with her.

"Thank you, baby." she whispered into his ear as he snuggled into her.

"For what?" He asked, kissing her softly on the neck.

"Oh, let's see..." she teased.

"Giving me another earth-shattering orgasm, for giving me this child and for giving me a beautiful reason to leave a crappy situation."

"What can I say, I love pleasing you." He murmured in response, running his tongue up and down her neck while caressing her boobs. He kissed his way up her neck, and along her cheek, finally meeting her lips with his and locking his tongue with hers. She responded back with equal excitement and lust, furiously sucking on his tongue and holding tight to him as she felt herself get wet for him again.

He got up from the couch and took Shannon's hand in his, leading her away from the couch and the living room and into the hall. The hall was lined with photos of Connor with family and friends. It sent a rush down Shannon's spine, to realise that soon this house would be full of photos of her and Connor, as well as of the baby.

Connor lead her into the nearest bedroom, a spare room at the end of the hall. It was a large room with a queen size bed, and had a cosy feel to it. Connor closed the door behind them, and then lunged at Shannon, wrapping his arms around her.

He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist as their tongues danced together erotically. He carried her over to the bed and gently laid her body down before him. He ripped off his shirt and pulled down his trousers, revealing his erection, dripping with pre cum. At the sight of his excitement, she began to gently rub herself.

Connor climbed onto the bed and lowered his mouth to her breasts, licking and sucking both of her round tits. He slowly made his way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses from her breasts, to her belly, abdomen and finally her thighs. He gently sucked and caressed her thighs until Shannon was pushing his head towards her wet pussy.

"Please, baby..." she begged, her fingers gripping his hair. At her command, he pressed his lips to her beautiful pussy and began to lap at her wetness. She moaned and gyrated on his mouth, as he flicked his tongue over her clit, her juices flowing into his greedy mouth. He gripped her thighs, taking in all of her sweetness. The taste of her sweet pussy, got him so hard. He lapped at her clit with his tongue, slowly moving his tongue over it with passionate love. She moaned and groaned, calling out his name as she shook and trembled, cumming hard on his mouth.

He smiled up at her, swallowing all her juices. He kissed her thighs once before climbing on top of her and kissing her on the lips so she could taste herself. She nodded with appreciation, then wrapped her arms around him, drawing Connor to her chest.

"I love you. God, I just love you so much, Shan." He whispered as she held him to her.

"I know baby, I love you too." She replied, kissing his forehead.

He placed his hand on her flat stomach, imagining how it would look in three months' time with their baby on display for everyone to see. The thought of this got him so horny and he lifted himself up and climbed on top of the woman that he loved so much.

He slid his cock in her with a blissful ease. She felt divine, her velvet cunt smooth and snugly wrapped around his penis. He thrust deep inside her and moved with majestic passion, holding her face gently in his hands as he made love to her.

As he held her face, she lifted her legs in the air, her feet landing on his shoulders. With her legs up around his face, he was able to push even deeper inside her, his balls nestled close to her thighs. He grunted as she moaned in appreciative pleasure, her hands wrapped lovingly around his strong arms that held her firmly to the bed as he pounded her wet pussy.

He fucked her so well and so deep, their moans of passion fusing together so that they sounded like one beautiful symphony of sexual connection. His balls hit her thighs, as every single inch of him loved her pussy with intimate tenderness.

"Keep going, my darling" she murmured as he felt himself reaching climax.

"Yes, my love!" He cried.

"I'll never stop, I'll keep loving you like this till the day I die." He moaned, as he came violently inside of her. His orgasm was so powerful that he had to grip onto her legs for support as he felt his man juice pouring into her pussy.

He looked down at her pussy, still wrapped around his cock and smiled at the sight of his cum leaking out of her. He was still completely erect, even though the woman of his dreams had just swallowed his load with her greedy pussy. He continued to move inside Shannon, showing her that he was still excited for her.

When she noticed that their love making was not over, Shannon pulled Connor down onto the bed and rolled on top of him. As she did so, his cum dripped out of her pussy and ran down her thigh. It was the hottest thing that Connor had ever seen.

"Have you got some more baby batter for me?" Shannon asked coyly as she gently ran her nails up and down his chest.

Connor nodded, the sensation of her nails making him eager to fuck her some more.

"I think I've got another load for you baby. Do you think you could drain my cock with that tight little cunt of yours?

In response to his question, she gripped his hard cock in her hand and slowly slid his member inside of her so that she was riding him, as he lay back and watched her make love to him like a love goddess. She rocked back and forth, moaning with pure delight with her head thrown back in pleasure.

Connor had never seen such a sexy sight in all his life, her thin frame swallowing his hardness inside of her while she rode him with such passion that her long blonde hair cascaded down her back, dancing behind her as they lovingly moved together, so deeply connected and so deeply in love.

As he lay there, letting her ride him he reached up and put his hand around her right breast. It jumped in his hand as she started to bounce up and down on his erection. He put his other hand on her left thigh, pulling her down onto his cock, pushing even deeper still into her love tunnel.

She continued to grind into him, her eyes closed as she concentrated on what she was feeling. Connor took his hand off her breast and used it instead, to softly rub her clit.

Her moans grew louder and more pronounced as he caressed the sensitive spot. Her hands gripped onto his arm for support as she rode him harder and his strokes became firmer and faster on her clit.

"Oh fuck!" They both said together, as Connor suddenly started to hit her g spot with his dick and her pussy became tighter around him.

The combination of stimulation to her clit and g spot, made Shannon drip juices onto his cock.

I'm... I'm close baby!" She moaned as her hips rocked back and forth.

"Me too!" He gasped.

"Together?" Shannon asked, dangerously close to cumming.

"Together!" He responded, and with a cataclysmic grunt, he exploded again in her pussy. As he spilled his love into her, she came with him. Her whole body trembled as her orgasm tore into every part of her. She collapsed on top of him, and he trembled with her, revelling in the ecstasy of his own orgasm.

"Stay inside me," she pleaded, desperate for him to remain as close to her as possible.

"Ofcourse, my love." He promised as he held her naked body to his own.

Shannon smiled in pure satisfaction, feeling his warm seed inside of her. They lay there in the afterglow of their love making, with nothing but a sheet covering their bodies. He stayed inside of her for almost an hour, loving the closeness that came with allowing his soft dick to rest inside the woman that was pregnant with his child.

It was a beautiful feeling, holding Shannon's sweaty body in his arms, feeling the ooze of his cum, dripping out of his cock and into her beautiful pussy, connecting them to one another.

He cupped her bare shoulder with his hand, protectively holding his family close to him and pressed his lips to her hair, kissing her soft blonde locks gently, feeling her stir on top of him in response to his affection.

As he looked around the room, and then back at his girl, a beautiful thought entered his mind.

"Hey, Shan?" He asked gently.

After a moment, Shannon looked up at him in response. She had fallen asleep, the comfort and safety of his embrace lulling her into a relaxing nap. Her bleary eyes gazed at him, expectantly.

"What is it, sweetie?" She asked, resting her sleepy head on his chest.

He smiled at her, brushing the stray strands of hair out of her face. She looked so cute, looking up at him so expectantly. He could not believe, that Patrick let such a goddess go. He could not believe that Shannon was his.

"I was just thinking of how nice this room could look."

Shannon followed Connor's gaze, as he surveyed each of the walls. She didn't know what he was thinking but, it looked like he was planning something.

"Oh yeah?" She replied and she sat up in bed, trying to work out what he was getting at.

"I think we should paint the walls. White walls just will not do..." he put his hand on his chin, an exaggerated quizzical look upon his face, as if the look of this particular room was suddenly the upmost of importance.

Shannon laughed at Connor's sudden interest in the interior design of the room.

"Ok, so why the sudden desire to give this room a make over? She asked, as her lover continued to gaze at the walls, imagining things that she could not see.

"Well..." he replied.

"I just think this room would be perfect as a... nursery." The last word fell softly between them.

Her heart warmed at his words and she smiled, her face brightening at the thought of this room, becoming a nursery for their beautiful baby.

"You like?" He asked.

She nodded, enthused.

"Yes! I love the idea of our little miracle sleeping here."

"So do I." He agreed, his hand reaching over to hold her belly.

Shannon put her own hand over his, and together they held their little creation, as they started to discuss plans for the nursery.

"I wonder if it will be a girl or a boy..." she said, looking down at her belly.

"I don't care either way, as long as it's ours." Connor replied

Shannon kissed him firmly.

"Of course it'll be ours. It will forever be ours, our little angel, the icing on the beautiful cake of our perfect little family."

"What a delicious cake." He murmured as Shannon snuggled in close to him.

They lay there all afternoon, snuggling close to eachother while discussing baby names. As Connor played with her hair and came up with ridiculously awful names for her to laugh at, Shannon was overcome with a feeling of deep joy and gratitude.

Here she was, in the arms of a man that loved her so well, both sexually and emotionally. She was the happiest that she had ever been in her entire life.

After years of wanting to be a mother so badly and losing hope at ever getting pregnant, she had become one by pure chance and the father was a sex god who wanted to be her partner for life.

Shannon had cheated on her husband, she had messed up her marriage bed, irrevocably damaging the trust that she and Patrick had built.

But, her adulterous behaviour had formed a connection with another man, a connection much deeper than any she had experienced before.

Shannon had certainly messed up the marriage bed, but ultimately it had led her to another bed, much warmer and safer than the last.

Without realising it, Connor had showed her an escape, a way out of a toxic marriage full of resentment and neglect. Connor had shown her what it was like to truly love and be loved, he had shown her that there was still hope and joy to be had in life. With Connor's arms wrapped protectively around her naked body, her tiny baby's heart beat within her belly, and Shannon knew that she had found her way home.

-

rsdavies
rsdavies
10 Followers