Messing Up The Marriage Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time he hit it, her moans would increase an octave and he knew that he was loving her in a way that she had never been loved before.

The thrusting of his fingers became more and more frenzied, and Shannon's moans became higher and higher. Connor wanted desperately to make Shannon orgasm on his fingers, there was nothing he wanted more than to please her. As he fucked her pussy with his fingers, he started whispering dirty love talk in her ear.

"You like my fingers in your wet little cunt, don't you baby?" He said in a sexy voice, trying hard to bring her to climax.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Shannon replied as she enjoyed the feel of Connor hitting her g spot with his perfect fingers.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby? Are you going to explode and tremble on my fingers? Are you close baby? I want to give you the best orgasm of your life!" He continued to talk dirty to her in her ear, fingering her over and over again.

"Yes Connor, baby I'm close!" Shannon exclaimed as Connor kept on playing with her wet pussy. As he knew she was close, he started focussing solely on her g spot, touching her in that magically sensitive place. He rubbed her g spot over and over until she started convulsing on his fingers.

"Keep fingering me!" she begged as she came so hard that her thighs were shaking.

Connor did what he was told and kept fingering her, while she kept on cumming. Several minutes later, the convulsions died down and Shannon collapsed onto the bed.

Connor crawled onto the bed beside her, the both of them naked. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, spooning her and kissing her on the back of the neck.

"I love making you cum baby." He said softly as he kissed her.

"I love it too," She replied and squeezed his strong arms in gratitude for satisfying her so well. He held her in his arms for a long time, his arms keeping her safe and secure. A sense of pride filled him, for he could not remember a woman convulsing as hard as he had made Shannon convulse. He wasn't an expert on the female orgasm but he knew that he had gotten something very right tonight.

After a short while, when Shannon had recovered, she turned around to face her lover who was still lying on the bed next to her, completely naked. Connor looked up at her with a sexy expectant grin, hoping for more pleasure. She grinned at him, then slowly started playing with herself, her fingers caressing her clit and her fingers darting in and out of her wet pussy. Watching Shannon masturbate got Connor instantly hard, and he started playing with himself.

Shannon shook her head as if to admonish him.

"No way mister, that's my job!" She teased, and took his thick cock into her hand. Connor leant back onto the bed, while Shannon worked his cock with her hand, jerking it up and down. His penis felt perfect in her hands and as she jerked him off. He softly moaned, turning her on even more.

Shannon lowered her face to his beautiful penis and started slowly licking the shaft as Connor let out a low moan of pleasure. She ran her warm tongue up and down his glorious cock and finally wrapped her mouth around the head of the penis, sucking and licking it while her hand massaged his balls. Connor gripped onto Shannon's head, while he laid back and enjoyed the amazing feeling of her sucking his manhood. Shannon took in several inches of his cock, so he was buried deep in her throat. She gagged as the head of his penis hit the back of her throat, and it felt phenomenal. As she continued to suck him, he played with her hair, sometimes pulling it a little bit.

Shannon eventually took his cock out of her mouth and climbed on top of him. Connor held onto her waist and Shannon leant in close so that she could look into those gorgeous eyes.

"Connor, I need you to know something." Shannon said nervously.

"What is it?" he asked, kissing her gently on the lips.

"I just need you to know that this isn't just sex for me, you mean a lot more to me than that." Shannon explained, kissing him softly on the cheek and nuzzling into his neck.

"I know that baby," Connor replied lovingly.

"This isn't just sex for me either, Shannon. I really care about you and I don't want this to be just another hump and dump. I want to be your lover. I think I'm falling for you."

Shannon couldn't believe what Connor was telling her; hearing him tell her these things gave her butterflies and made her feel weak inside. This gorgeous man had feelings for her and she was starting to think that she might just have feelings for him too.

"I want to be lovers too baby." She replied as she lowered herself onto his enormous cock.

Shannon was still extremely wet so Connor slid inside her easily. He was so huge that she could feel him stretching her as she began to ride him. He slid in and out of her as she rode him, pushing her slender body up and down his shaft. As they picked up the pace, her tits bounced up and down and his perfect, thick cock hit her g spot magnificently.

"Oh yeah baby, keep fucking me! Oh my god you are amazing." Connor cried out, as he watched this beautiful woman make perfect love to him. Her pussy was so tight and moist and it wrapped around his cock like a perfect sensual glove. He lovingly held onto her hips as she fucked his brains out, and showed him how much he meant to her.

Connor flipped her over so that Shannon was on her back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he pushed himself into her with a loud grunt. He pressed his naked chest against her breasts and kissed her neck passionately. Her legs tightened around him as he began pumping her hard and fast, hitting her g spot like only Connor seemed to know how. Before long, Shannon was digging her nails hard into Connor's back while she climaxed again.

Connor pulled out and gently pushed Shannon onto her side, sliding beside her and pulling her towards him so her back was to his chest. He gently pushed himself into her from behind whilst kissing her neck and rubbing her clit. He made love to her like this, slow and romantic and Shannon's sighs were soft but intense.

They continue to rock together, and all though the build-up wasn't full of loud screams, it was passionate and full of love. As he pumped into her harder, they looked deep into each other's eyes, Shannon's breathing getting heavier and Connor heaving and grunting as he got ready to give her all of his love juice.

The closer they got, the tighter they held on to each other, Connor holding his arm around her chest and Shannon's hands gripping onto his arm.

Shannon could feel Connor's shaft tighten and she knew that he was ready to blow.

"Give it to me baby," She begged.

"Cum in me, cum in me."

Connor couldn't think of a better place to put his seed and with a final thrust and one last exhausted grunt he buried his cock in her pussy and erupted inside of her. He felt Shannon convulse too, her pussy tightening around his cock while his cock was sending reels of cum inside her. Spent, they collapsed onto each other and held each other close, savouring their love for one another.

They laid in bed for at least another hour just looking at each other, and softly caressing each other with the occasional sweet kiss. Shannon thought about how deeply connected she was to Connor and about how attentive he was. She couldn't help but compare Connor to Patrick. Patrick made love to her once a month or once a fortnight at best and even when he did, he seemed to want to dash as soon as he was finished. Patrick didn't lie with her afterwards, cuddling her and lathering her with sweet talk. Connor made her feel special and Patrick made her feel like she was in the way. Lying in Connor's arms, feeling his warmth and comfort surrounding her, made Shannon wonder if maybe she was with the wrong man.

As the night wore on, Shannon became conscious of the time and started to worry about Patrick coming home and finding them naked together. She nudged Connor and started to get dressed.

"Connor, come on." She said hurriedly.

"Patrick should be home soon, you better go."

Connor collected his clothes up from where they were scattered around the house and quickly got dressed while Shannon put on a dressing gown.

She walked him to the door, and quickly ushered him out but not before giving him a quick yet passionate kiss.

"I love you." She said to him as he walked to his car.

"I love you too Shannon. More than you know." he replied, turning back to face her when he had reached his car door.

Shannon and Connor stood there for a few moments, their words of devotion settling in around them. Then, Connor got in his car and drove away and for the first time in a long time, Shannon felt completely whole.

FOUR -- SEPERATIING

After Connor had left the house, Shannon went back into the guestroom, rehashing the experience that she had just shared with him. She felt satisfied in a way that she hadn't felt in years and for the most part she was glad Connor had come over. All though in the far back recesses of her mind, a sliver of remorse had begun to form. She had broken her vows; she had deceived Patrick. She was unfaithful, an adulteress, a cheater.

She covered her face in her hands and tried not to cry. How could something so beautiful as Connor be forbidden? How could she see him again if doing so would betray Patrick? How could she stay away from him knowing that he made her feel so good?

Shannon heard the garage door slam and she knew that Patrick was home. Panic took over her body as she hadn't had time to shower. Would her husband be able to smell the betrayal on her body? Would he be able to smell Connor?

Patrick found her in the bedroom, he was wearing a tired smile. His expression was one of capitulation and surrender, it told Shannon that he wanted to talk and that he had come to the table unarmed. No fighting please, he seemed to be telling her. I come in peace.

Shannon gestured for him to join her on the bed, the very same bed she had used for her tryst with Connor. Patrick shuffled in next to her and laid his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being so distant. I know you don't think I'm attracted to you but I am..." he reached out to take Shannon's hand but remorse made her flinch at his touch.

"Shan?" Patrick searched her face for answers but Shannon turned away, so that he could not look at her.

"Shannon, I said I'm sorry! You can't punish me forever."

Shannon began to cry, as much as she had grown to love Connor, she still loved Patrick and it killed her to hear her husband apologise when Shannon was the one who should be apologising.

"It's not you, trust me it's not you." Shannon said weakly.

"Then what is it?" Patrick was sitting up now, looking at his wife with concern.

"I can't tell you!" Shannon cried.

"If I do, then we will be over."

There was a silence after these words, as the truth of what was implied settled in the room. Patrick considered briefly, the obvious reasons why a marriage might be over and cheating was the first thing that came to mind.

"Why? Why would we be over Shannon?" Each word came out slow and deliberate.

Shannon didn't reply for some time but just sat there, putting off the inevitable.

Eventually Patrick was the one to grab the bull by the horns.

"Did you cheat? Did you sleep with someone else?"

She was silent for a moment before she let out a small and defeated reply.

"Yes."

She turned back to look at her husband and found that he was bent over on the bed with his hands covering his face. His body was shaking with silent sobs. Shannon had never seen Patrick this upset, and it tore her apart to know that she had done this to him.

She tried to touch his shoulder in a desperate attempt to comfort him but he savagely shook her off.

"Patrick, look at me. Please!" She begged.

He turned to look at her and there was nothing but pure anger in his tear streaked face.

"Fuck you!" He snarled.

"Don't talk to me like that!" She pleaded.

"I know you're angry and I'm sorry but I was really lonely and you weren't there for me when I needed you, I wasn't getting my needs met, I-"

Patrick scoffed and shook his head in disbelief.

"Needs! Needs? Shannon, do you think you're the only one with needs? Do you think you're the only one capable of fucking around? Just for the record darling, I have a sweet little piece of ass at the hospital that I've been screwing for months. So, you go and have your little affair! I was getting tired of looking at your boring body anyway." He said all this so quickly as though the words were venom that he needed to get out of himself before they poisoned him. He stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Shannon heard Patrick starting the engine and the car reversing out of the driveway. Then just like that, Shannon was alone in the house again.

***

Shannon had never felt such fury before in her life. It had been three days since Patrick had driven off and she had not heard from him or seen him. Perhaps he was staying with a friend or his parents. Perhaps he was with his lover from work. She didn't know for sure what had become of Patrick but she knew for sure that she was reeling with anger from his hurtful words.

With half a plate of lasagne and a glass of wine in front of her, she dialled Natalie, the one constant in her life that she could rely on.

"What's up Shan?" Natalie said after four rings.

"I cheated on Patrick." Shannon said without any other preamble.

Natalie whistled, an indication that she thought this to be a big deal.

"Alrighty... well. The truth?"

"Yes," Shannon replied.

"I only want the truth. Tell me the truth."

"I was half expecting this babe. He has been neglecting you for years now. Who is the other guy?"

"No one. It was nothing. One time. Never again. I'm married..."

"Married to a man who hurts you. You deserve better. Who did you sleep with?"

Shannon sighed, there was no point hiding things from her best friend.

"Connor. He was at the party... Nat, I know I'm not supposed to say this but he is so sweet and caring and.... oh fuck it, he is the best sex of my life."

Shannon heard a giggle on the other end of the phone.

"Look," Nat replied.

"I know you made vows and I'm all for integrity but I'm actually glad. I'm glad you're putting yourself first for once."

"Well Patrick is putting himself first too."

"What do you mean?"

"When I told him I cheated, he said he was cheating on me too with someone from work."

"Well there you go, no need to feel guilty." Shannon concluded, as though she had just found a solution to a puzzle.

"Nat, it's not that simple. We shouldn't be cheating on each other. I want Patrick to change and give me what Connor gave me."

"That might not ever happen sweetie..." Shannon pointed out gently.

"Patrick has been this way for years now, it might be better to just leave."

Hearing the words from Natalie's mouth, hurt. Shannon still wanted to save her marriage, even if there was now a massive dent in it.

"I don't want to leave, Nat."

"I know," Natalie replied soothingly.

"I just want you to know that might be your only option. Either way, I know you Shannon. You are strong. You'll survive this."

They talked a bit longer as Shannon sipped her wine and when she hung up, she had a small smile on her face. The immediate anger, from Patrick's comment had started to dissipate, Natalie's words comforting her and the wine numbing the pain.

She heard a knock on the door and wandered over to meet her unknown guest. She initially thought it might be Patrick making amends but when did Patrick knock on the door?

She opened the door to find Connor standing there in slacks and a button-down shirt. He didn't give her time to respond. He pushed her back into the entryway wall, kissing her ferociously. Groping her thighs and breasts, his movements were rough, with a forceful need to devour her.

Shannon pulled away and looked up at her lover.

"He's been cheating on me baby," she said as fresh tears began to fall.

"I know I'm just as bad for what happened the other night, but that bastard has been fucking someone at work for months. He called me boring, he-"

Connor put a loving finger to her lips.

"Shhh," he said gently.

"It's ok baby. It's ok. The guy is a pig for neglecting you all this time. Guys like that cheat. And you are not bad, ok? You're a sexy goddess who has needs and you were assertive enough to get them met. That asshole wants to call you boring? Well then let's show him how exciting you can be."

He buried his face in her neck, kissing her bare skin while pulling up her dress over her head and throwing it on the ground so she was standing in black cotton panties and matching bra.

"Why don't you come into the master bedroom with me? Why don't you show me how a real man fucks his wife?"

She walked towards the master bedroom, looking back at Connor with a coy smile, gesturing to him to follow her. He followed her into the massive room with the elegant four poster king bed that Patrick and Shannon had picked out years ago.

When they stood in front of the bed, Shannon put her hand on one of the bed posts.

"We bought this bed when we first moved in. We have made love so many times on it, tried so many times to fall pregnant on it. This is our marriage bed, only Patrick and I have ever slept in it so far."

"...until now." Connor added with an evil grin.

"I hate him for what he has done to you Shannon. He has taken a beautiful rose and deprived it of water. He has trapped you. Shan, let me love you. Let me set you free."

He gently took her face in his hands and slowly kissed her. The familiar rush of blood surged through Shannon and her panties began to feel wet. As Connor kissed her, he started to caress and rub her over her panties.

"We are going to pretend that you are Patrick, you are my husband. This is our wedding night. Show me baby! Show me how you are going to set me free, show me how a real man makes love to his wife. Take me in my marriage bed, Take Patrick's place and show me that you can fuck me better than he can."

Connor didn't need to be told twice. He pushed Shannon onto the bed, her slim frame sprawled across the mattress. He crawled on top of her and peeled her panties off of her body, her pussy glistening with arousal, desperately awaiting him. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, freeing her breasts. She carelessly threw the bra aside and lay there in perfect nakedness, beckoning him to join her.

He stood before her and hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt, undid his belt and pulled down his slacks and underwear. When he was naked before her, he took his thick penis in his hand. He began to slowly play with himself in front of her.

He softly moaned while he caressed his dick and she naturally copied him, letting her fingers make a trail through her pubic hair and into the soft folds of skin that formed her sex. She gently caressed her clitoris whilst inserting a finger inside herself. They continued to masturbate in front of each other for a length of time, both moaning together and relishing in the sight of each other. Then, after a while Shannon patted the bed beside her.

"Come here, my darling husband" she said, winking.

"Come and show me what you've got for me."

He climbed onto the bed and flipped Shannon onto her stomach, slipping two fingers inside her.

"My gorgeous wife, look how wet you are," he mused as he fingered her. He played with her clit, feeling her wetness increase and then slipped every inch of his cock inside of her. As he pushed himself inside her, his thickness caused her pussy to stretch slightly.

"Oh baby, you're so thick!" Shannon cried as her tight pussy wrapped around his shaft.