Messing Up The Marriage Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsdavies
rsdavies
10 Followers

"God, you make me feel like a tight little virgin again. You make me feel like it's my first time."

He continued to fuck her from behind, gripping onto her thighs with one hand and wrapping the other around her breasts.

"That's because you are," he replied.

"Tonight you are my sexy little virgin. Tonight, I am deflowering you. Tonight, I am making you mine!" As he declared this, he started thrusting more harder, as if to let her know that she was truly his. With each thrust, his balls smacked against her and the skin on her thighs rippled with the force, the bed shaking as he made his mark on her.

"Let me see your face!" Shannon begged and Connor eagerly complied, pulling out of her and gently flipping her onto her back.

Shannon gazed into his eyes and reached up to wrap her hands around his neck.

Connor slowly lowered himself onto Shannon's body, both of them glistening with sweat and excitement. As he pushed himself onto her again, he cradled her face in his hands with warm tenderness that made Shannon's heart melt.

Connor kissed her slowly and passionately, with the desperate desire to make sure she remembered how real love was meant to feel.

The second time he entered her that night, was much gentler. Instead of skin slapping and rough movements each thrust was sensual, smooth and attentive. Connor took his time, pulling himself all the way out and letting the tip tease her opening. Her moans were deep and rich, as she wrapped her legs tightly around him, pulling him deeper inside her.

Connor grasped her thighs with his strong and calloused hands, wrapping them around her ass, pressing her body to him, so that he filled her in his entirety.

With each powerful stroke of passion, she became more and more wet, more wet than she could ever remember being, in all her past sexual experience. As his swollen penis slid in and out of her, her pussy dripped with pleasure, making it that much easier for him to make love to her so deeply and passionately, her lubrication creating a sleek tunnel for his love to reach her.

She could feel herself reaching her climax, and she instinctively knew by the tightness of his grip on her body that he was close too.

"Oh God Shan," he grunted, his breath laboured in exertion.

"You feel amazing, I'm so close"

"So am I," Shannon moaned in assent as Connor shot his load, deep inside her.

They lay there in the master bedroom, curled into each other, their legs comfortably entwined as though they had naturally been together for years.

As she lay beside him, Shannon realised that their love had quickly grown past the point of forbidden bliss. It no longer felt wrong, to be with Connor. She felt a paradigm shift within her that she could not quite put her finger on. All she knew, was that something was changing and the despair that she had felt before the party, was lifting.

Before Connor entered her life, she had felt obsolete, irrelevant. Seemingly unable to give Patrick the child they so desperately longed for and unable to keep her husband happy.

Then, she had gone to Tammy's party.The night that her life had changed, the night she had met the man that knew exactly how to fulfil her.

Her body was turned into his, both of them still naked with no desire to cover themselves with anything more but their own limbs. Connor stroked her hair with one hand while the other cupped one of her breasts. Her arms were draped across his side.

"You know I love you more than him, don't you?" He murmured the question softly with the vulnerability that comes when you are not sure of the answer.

"You know I can give you more than he ever could. You know inside, that it's me you are supposed to be with."

Shannon didn't reply at once, turning Connor's words over in her mind. She knew Connor was right for he, but Patrick had given her years of his life. She knew Connor loved her and she loved him but she didn't know if she was quite ready to leave her marriage behind, for good.

"Connor," She finally replied as she untangled her naked body from his.

"I love you, I do. But I still have to think about this."

"What is there to think about? We love each other. Leave him! Leave him right now, and come be with me!"

Shannon felt Connor's words with a pressure of a hundred bricks weighing on her. Leave Patrick now? Just like that? Connor didn't seem to know what he was asking of her. She got up off of the bed and started to get dressed.

"Connor, I can't leave just like that. I have to think about it, I have to think about what I want. Just give me some time OK? Please. Now, you better get going before-"

"Before your husband gets home, yeah ok."

Shannon was sure she could hear a tone of bitterness, in the word "husband" and she hoped that he wasn't too disappointed.

Connor turned to leave the house, but before he could make it to the door, she hugged him tightly.

"I do love you. You know that, right?" Her words came out almost pleading, desperate for him to understand how she felt. Desperate for him to not be angry at her.

Connor nodded.

"Of course, I know it Shannon. We couldn't make love like we just did, without me knowing it."

Shannon watched Connor drive away, with a strange desire to run after him and ask him to take her with him. He was everything she needed, but as his car disappeared around the corner, she looked down to see her wedding ring still on her finger. A vision flashed through her mind, of her and Connor in bed, her hand wrapped around him, jerking him while he moaned. With a thrill, she imagined hearing him groan her name as he spasmed and began to ejaculate violently. In a moment of pure vengeful rebellion, she thought of aiming the white spray towards her left hand, so he covered her wedding ring with his cum, completely defiling her marriage.

Now, standing on the drive way, looking down at her ring, she was reminded that she was still married, and that she needed to have a talk with Patrick about their future. There was still traces of guilt there, faint but still present. With Connor gone, there was no reason to remain in the drive way. So, she went back inside and waited for Patrick to come home.

Three hours later, she heard Patricks car in the drive. She knew he would not be away for long. He was the type of man that craved the comfort of his home. Even during their most heated quarrels, he would be back before too long, if only for his TV.

Patrick walked into the living room, with a deep sigh. Shannon was sitting at the living room table, a wine glass and an almost empty bottle of red in front of her.

He looked at her, an instinctively awful feeling sinking in his stomach. Shannon seemed too calm for his liking. She was poised confidently and relaxed, as though her mind was made up about something. She was dressed in leggings and a flowing tunic. Her hair was down, the way he liked it best. However, this time it was obvious that she hadn't prepared herself this way for him. For once, she was doing something for her.

Shannon sipped her wine and wordlessly gestured for him to sit. He sat across from her, suddenly feeling awkward in his own home.

"Shannon listen," he began.

"I lied about the nurse."

At this admission, Shannon rolled her eyes.

"Well, I didn't lie about Connor."

Connor, how he despised that name.

"I know. I know you didn't lie about it, that's why I lied about the nurse. I couldn't stand knowing another man was pleasing you, it crushed my pride. It hurt so bad and I just wanted to hurt you back. I've been wanting that nurse so bad and I wanted you to think I could have her."

Shannon shook her head, bemused.

"Figures." She muttered, with indifference.

"Look, Patrick I know why you said what you said. I'm sorry that I hurt you, but Connor happened because you neglected me. I had to get love from somewhere, and you weren't giving it to me"

"We have sex.

"Rarely! And when we do it's a case of get in and get out. You don't stick around to hold me. When Connor-"

"NO!" Patrick stood up fiercely and held up his hand to quell his wife.

"For God's sake, not in my own house! You are not going to tell me how much better he is than me! Not here, where we eat our dinner together."

"Ok, ok. Calm down" she replied.

At her soothing tone, he sat down again.

"Just let me say this. This isn't all my fault. You disconnect from me."

"I'm sorry, I still love you. I'll be better " his eyes were down cast and his words were quiet and humble, the tone not quite matching the man Shannon knew.

"I know, I know you are sorry and I know you want to fix this. But I think that I need space. I need time."

Connor looked up at his wife and Shannon saw a distinct look of panic upon his face.

"Wait, what?"

"Just a few months. I need to work out what I want. It's not necessarily goodbye." she added to comfort his panic.

Patrick opened his mouth as if to object, and then decided against it.

"Ok then, I'll guess I'll go stay at my parents for a bit then.

As Patrick went to the master bedroom to pack, Shannon felt a weight lift from her shoulders, a weight she did not know she had been carrying. Half an hour later, Patrick's bags were in his car. Shannon went to hug him, and as she did, Patrick went to kiss her on the lips. She automatically tilted her head and the kiss landed awkwardly on her cheek. Shannon felt his disappointment and rejection lingering between them.

"Take care of yourself." She said with a small smile, hoping her words didn't sound too final.

"See you soon." He replied, getting into his car.

Unlike with Connor, Shannon didn't watch this man leave. She hurried back into the house and began to cry. It was only when she settled down on the couch, and covered herself in the throw blanket, that she realised that these were in fact tears of relief.

FIVE -- COMING HOME

Shannon spent the next month to herself, reflecting on all that had happened since the party. She realised that she had spent the last eight years devoted to Patrick and she had never considered a life without him. Now, that they were apart she was shocked to find that she did not miss him. She did miss Connor though but was still delaying contacting him.

She knew she should have called him weeks ago, that she had gotten the time that she wanted.

But making that call, meant breaking at least one man's heart. She didn't want to break anyone's heart. She just wanted love to be simple.

The thought of heartbreak suddenly made her feel sick to the stomach, so sick that she could feel the nausea working its way up her throat. She ran to the bathroom and retched into the toilet bowl. These men were going to be the death of her.

She took a shower and rinsed off the sour taste of vomit from her mouth, remembering the last time Patrick and her had made love in this shower. She noticed, that she was remembering the experience with complete detachment. It was as though she was watching an old familiar movie that used to be her favourite, before she outgrew it.

She wrapped herself in a bathrobe and walked from room to room, looking at all the photos of her and Patrick. Smiling in his car on their first date, drinking champagne at their engagement party, cutting their wedding cake. The same feeling was there; a cold detachment that comes from neglect, that comes from falling out of love.

The harsh reality seeped into her bones, heavy and final. Shannon did not love Patrick any more. Her marriage really was over.

One phone call, a glass of wine and three quarters of an hour later saw Patrick and Shannon sitting face to face on the master bed. With a rush of guilt, Shannon remembered the hot sex that Connor and her had had on this very bed. But this moment was not about her and Connor, this was about her and Patrick.

Patrick took hold of her hand, a look of pure need and desperation spread across his face.

"I can see it in your eyes, Shan. I know what you're going to say. Please don't say it, please don't say you want to leave."

Shannon looked away from her husband, the man that she had loved for eight years and who now seemed like a stranger.

"I'm sorry Patrick, I know you don't want to hear it but I have to say it. I just don't love you anymore, at least not the way I did."

"No." He replied softly, his heart breaking around the two of them.

"Yes." Shannon countered.

"You have to believe it Patrick, you have to accept it so that we can both move on. It's over, this marriage is over."

"I can change." He pleaded.

"No! Patrick you can't, and you won't. You say you'll change but twelve months from now we will be having the same conversation. We just don't work anymore."

Patrick shook his head in disbelief, unable to process the truth.

Shannon put her hand on his shoulder, in an attempt to comfort the man that had occupied her life for so long but Patrick shook it off in a sudden flare of anger that shocked her.

Patrick stood up and walked towards the bedroom door but Shannon followed him, reaching out to him and forcing him to look at her.

"Please, Patrick-"

"Fuck off, you cheating whore!" He spat, throwing her off of him so she landed awkwardly on the bed. As he watched her fall, he noticed a deep expression of hurt etched on her face. She looked up at him, pleading for him to understand. Looking at his wife, he realised just how beautiful she had always been and he realised just how much he was losing. Suddenly he would not, could not let her go. He had to make her see, he had to make her want him again.

Shannon's heart ached for him, seeing Patrick hurting was painful. As she lay on the bed where she had fallen, she looked into Patrick's eyes and saw a sea of pain. Then, she started to see a new emotion creep into his face. With a sudden jolt, she realised that what she was seeing was a look of pure hunger.

Patrick walked towards the bed, where his beautiful wife was lying. He towered over her slim frame and gripped both of her arms, pinning her to the soft mattress. His grip was rough and forceful on her small frame and the brutish nature of his touch, strangely turned her on. It was turning Patrick on too, and Shannon could see his hard on through his trousers.

"Pat-" Shannon began, but she was rudely cut off by Patrick.

"Shut up!" He snarled as he hiked up Shannon's skirt to reveal blue cotton panties. He roughly tugged the panties down past her knees and shoved his fingers inside her.

"Just shut up and take it!"

He fingered her just enough to remind her of his control, then flipped her onto her stomach, throwing her panties aside. He pulled down his trousers and underwear and pushed his hard penis inside her pussy, grabbing onto her ass with one hand and pulling her hair with the other.

"So, you think you can just run off with someone else?" He said angrily, as he pumped her with his dick, over and over.

Shannon was silent with fear and shock, and said nothing as he took his anger out on her body.

"Well, if you're going to be a cheating slut, then take it like a slut."

Shannon's neck was bent back with the force of Patrick's grip, and she felt the harsh slap of Patrick's hand on her ass, leaving a red mark on her skin. He let go off her ass and grabbed onto her tits, pulling them free from her bra. His skin rubbed against hers as he clawed at her breasts and fucked her raw.

"It hurts, Patrick!" She cried, all though a part of her liked the pain and rough handling.

"Good!" He grunted, ripping her blouse open and slapping her tits so they bounced together.

"I hope it hurts you, just like you hurt me, you filthy, stupid bitch."

He flipped her onto her back and put his fingers in her mouth, still wet from when they had been inside her.

"Taste your pussy, taste that wet cunt." He ordered, and she dutifully sucked his fingers.

He took his fingers out and crawled on top of her so his dick was touching her lips. He forced his dick into her mouth and deep throated her so she was choking on his hardness. The sound of her gargling on his hardness, made him crazy with desire as he gripped onto her beautiful face. He held onto her face tightly and fucked her mouth with animalistic passion, his cock bruising the back of her throat and his ball slapping her chin.

"You better remember me! You better remember this cock." He demanded, pumping her so hard that the bed shook and Shannon was pressed deeply into the mattress. He fucked her face so hard, trying desperately to leave a permanent imprint, of the memory of his cock inside of her.

"This. Is. What. You. Get. For. Fucking. Other. Men." He said, grunting each word between thrusts.

He loved how powerful he felt, his legs pinning her down, forcing her to swallow every inch of him. Shannon's eyes were wide, beseeching and pleading to let her go but he wouldn't. He kept on ravaging her face, glorying in the sound of her slurping and gagging as she struggled to contain all of him.

The feel of her mouth, wrapped around his cock was glorious, and the angry passion made Shannon excited, all though she didn't want to admit that to herself. Her throat was sore from the brute force of his thrusts and Connor revelled in her pain. Shannon tried to speak but he silenced her with a hard slap to the face. Then he pulled out his dick and slapped her face with his dick, slapping her mouth, and her cheeks.

"You like that? Yeah you like that, don't you, you cheap little slut!"

He continued slapping her face with his cock, pushing his cock into her eyes, her nose, every orifice he could find. As he slapped her face with his cock, she started sucking his balls. He moaned deep, as her tongue sucked and licked his scrotum, and he wanked himself like he had been doing the past month, during the lonely nights without her. As she sucked his balls, she felt him tighten in her mouth, and she knew that he was ready to cum.

"Fuck yeah!" He moaned as she sucked hard.

"God yeah, I'm gonna cum! Keep sucking, keep sucking, keep-"

And with a grunt so fierce, he came hard and fast, spilling hot white cum all over her face. He kept stroking himself as an entire month's worth of semen, poured onto Shannon's face, her mouth open and tasting some of it, while some of it dribbled down her chin and neck. He groaned and grunted as every last drop, landed on his wife.

When he was done, he stood up and rubbed his seed into her face, covering his hands with it, then spreading the white liquid onto her neck, and her breasts.

"Just something to remind you of me." He snarled and then he got dressed in a hurry and left her there, covered in his secretions.

***

After Patrick had gone, Shannon took a hot bath, to clean her husband off her. She realised as she scrubbed her skin, that she had just had sex with Patrick for the last time. She knew where his anger had come from. She knew that he had emasculated him by having the affair and that rough, brutish encounter had been a vengeful attempt at taking back his manhood. She understood, and it had been partly hot, to see him so aroused and hungry to fuck her brains out, but a deeper part of her felt disgusted and angry.

That last memory was violently crude, nothing like the sweet love making that she experienced with Connor. The thought of Connor and her making love, suddenly started to get her excited. She lay back in the bath, letting the warm water wash over her body. She imagined Connor lying on her marriage bed, naked and erect. She smiled, naughtily thinking of how Patrick would think of this image, Shannon's lover lying naked on their marriage bed; waiting for Shannon to join him.

She imagined her naked self, climbing onto the bed. She started to play with her pussy in the bath as she imagined climbing onto Connor's face, so his mouth was in perfect reach of her pussy. In her mind, she lowered her pussy onto his tongue, moaning in pure delight as his soft, wet tongue licked and sucked on her clit. Thinking of this amazing fantasy, she started to finger herself while moaning and imagining grinding her wet cunt on Connor's face.

rsdavies
rsdavies
10 Followers