Metal Rap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe she was being so sheepish after all the lyrics I had read. The nasty words stayed in my head as I kissed her inner thigh. They were soft and smooth. I knew she was only 19. But I needed to explore the woman I had obsessed with over the past year. I was a musician myself, but I felt like I was also her fan.

Kash lifted the material off her face, "You don't have to. We could just talk."

I splashed my tongue over her panties before answering.

"Oh, my God. Uh," Kash slumped, and her head fell back.

I grinned, "I'm going to do what the song says. Lick it all night."

It took too swift tugs before I got her panties off and pushed her thighs apart to get a look at the diamond between her legs. She had soft brown hair around her mound, leaving her outer lips shaved neat. It looked as stunning as her gorgeous face. I lapped my tongue in one long motion over her precious petals.

Kash's mouth dropped open, and she put her hand over her mouth. When my tongue darted over her clit I felt her hands gripping my shaggy hair. Her sweet-tasting caramel cunt didn't surprise me. I was stunned by her soft whimpers. I expected from listening to her music she would be a wild card and smother me with pussy. Instead, she moaned sweetly, and I eyed her face to find her eyes lost in ecstasy. She was biting her lips and looking toward me in awe. I dipped my tongue into her pussy, tasting more of her exotic flavor before shifting to lick her asshole.

She gasped and squirmed, "Curtis."

"First time that happened," I smirked.

Kash nodded her head and giggled, playing with the hair on my head as I continued lapping at her hardened clit.

"Mmm," her hand timidly went to her mouth.

The limo finally moved, throwing me off balance. I lifted and watched Kash's brown eyes fill with wonder.

"Are you okay?" I asked, letting my fingers swirl around her moistened clit.

Kash nodded and kept her eyes on the blackout glass partition, which made me chuckle. Keeping my eyes on her, I stuck my finger in her pussy, moving gradually in and out. She was so fucking tight and wet, and I noticed her chest heaved. I licked my lips at how perfect she looked with her cunt lips spread open wide. I removed my fingers and brought them to her lips.

"Taste it."

Kash looked puzzled, and my cock throbbed as her tongue sheepishly lapped at my thick fingers. Her pink tongue matched the pink around her lips. They were plump and held a bit of moisture. I couldn't wait to stick my cock in that pretty mouth. I leaned in and kissed her, savoring her minty breath and pussy flavor.

I broke my kiss to whisper against her plump lips, "You will be my kitty tonight."

Grinning, Kash nodded.

I fell back to my knees and flicked my tongue around her clitoris. Kash trembled and held her mouth to muffle her moans. She gave a final twitch as she slumped down. I caught her and laughed just as the Limo stopped. I helped her pull her dress down and stuck her bright yellow thong into my pocket.

The driver opened the door and broke, "Oh hell no, Kash, where the fuck do you think you are going?" The driver barked, "And who the hell is that?"

Kash chuckled nervously, "Um, Uncle Terry, this is Curtis. he drums for a band I like."

I'm unsure why I wiped my mouth before extending my hand toward him, but it didn't matter because he rejected my shake. But I was able to come up with a pretty good excuse.

"I was going to show. Kash. I am going to show her some samples of stuff, you know? We're going to work on some music. I've got my equipment in my room. Nothing out of the way, sir, I assure you."

I regretted saying sir before it left my mouth, and the burly man gave me a grimace.

Terry ignored my proposal and looked toward Kash, "You were supposed to stay the whole night. Does your daddy know you left the stadium?"

"I told him I would be back soon. Curtis wanted to show me some music stuff," Kash pouted and stepped out of the limo.

I followed behind her and me, and Terry came eye to eye.

He looked me up and down and announced, "I'll come with y'all."

Terry walked to the driver's seat to remove his keys, but Kash pulled him back.

"He's cool. Curtis lives in Tennessee, so I won't get to see him. And I am trying to get this money and make music. We will be back asap. Just a quick look at his instruments. I'll be fine, and I'll go back, I promise."

I was surprised she knew where I was from. She must have been googling me as well. I smiled at Terry, who looked at me like a murder suspect. That, or he knew I had his niece's panties in my pocket. I was guessing it was the scattered dark tattoos that covered my pale arms, hands, and neck. It was no more than her old flame J-son had, but I could understand her uncle's suspicion.

"If you ain't back down here in 30 minutes, I'm coming to get you and- " He paused and quickly grabbed my collar, "No funny shit, white boy."

I chuckled nervously, "It's just music, bro."

"Better be."

I nodded, and we hauled ass into the building. I pressed the elevator button a few times. I was sweating, and I had 30 minutes to prove a point and was more than ready to deliver. Kash was standing a bit awkwardly, tapping her foot for the elevator. Out of sight from her uncle, I crept behind her, and she began to grind seductively on my cock. I reached around and palmed her small breasts and splashed my tongue across her neck. A soft sigh escaped her lips

"You are soft and sweet," I cooed in her ear just as the elevator finally opened.

We sucked face on the elevator until it finally brought us to the eleventh floor. I reached into my pocket and fished for my room key, quickly opening the door. Kash gasped when I picked her up. My hands gripped her round ass and laid her on the bed.

I resumed my snack, sucking and licking her sweet brown pussy until she shivered and her cunt spit hot liquid onto my beard and mouth. I kissed her caramel thighs as she struggled to get her dress up over her head. Her stomach was flat, and I polished it with my tongue till I reached her B cups. Sucking and slurping her sweet chocolate nipples, I hurriedly removed my cock from my pants.

Her manner was shocking at the 9-inch tan pole I held in my hand. I was trickling pre cum since before I tasted her, and I was dying to be inside of her warmth.

Kash's eyes were wide and bright, "It's big, and I've never-"

I ended her words with my lips, splashing my tongue around her pink brims. Her kiss was sweeter than her pussy, and I melted.

"Go slow, please," Kash whispered in a breathy tone.

She had surprised me tonight with her naivety, and I was ready to please her. I lowered myself down, using my knees to separate her thick thighs. Her pussy was sopping wet and ready for my cock.

I whispered against her mouth, "I'll go slow."

We returned to kissing, and she kept her tongue in rhythm, only stopping to gasp as I entered her wet slit. Her arms encircled my torso, and I let another inch join her.

"Oh, God," Kash whined before biting into my shoulder.

"Am I hurting you?"

She nodded but spoke in a hum in my ear, "Keep going, slow. Please." Her lips fluttered around my beard, and her fingernails branded into my back.

I heeded her cravings and gradually introduced another inch. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock with no remorse, and I felt I might not be able to rock her world the way I thought I would.

"Relax, Amanda," I smiled, stroking her curly hair, "You're tight as hell."

I wasn't sure why I used her real name, but the look in Kash's lustful eyes let me know she didn't mind. I dropped my head, and she began dotting kisses around my neck. Her soft moans were about to finish me, but I focused and pushed in while she grunted by my ear.

"Oh, oh, oh, ah," Kash sounded with each weak thrust I delivered.

She was so fucking tight it made no sense, and I was sweating, trying to keep from busting so quickly. Her pussy held my cock in its grasp, and I promptly pulled out and jacked the rest into my hand.

"Fuck. Oh, Fuck." I looked toward the sky, begging God for another chance, but I knew I had fucked up, "I'm so sorry, fuck. I..."

I took a deep breath and cursed myself for being a lousy lover, hoping she didn't tell the internet or her friends about my lack of skill.

Rather than upset, Kash gazed dreamily toward me, biting her lip, "It's okay."

I grinned at her compassion, "I... You are something special, Amanda."

"It's cool, Curtis. I ain't tripping. People say the first time is not that good, and it hurts. But you have a big ass dick, so I know-"

"First time?" My eyes widened, and I looked toward her as if she was a ghost, " Like You were a virgin?"

Kash nodded, and I washed my hands over my face, "Amanda. I. I wish you had told me. I didn't know. And fuck. Your uh, first time should have been special, and I-"

"That's bullshit. You saw my uncle downstairs. And my dad is bout four inches taller; I hardly get time to get away from my people. I started rapping when I was 16. Then I got signed right outta high school, and I've just never had the time."

I couldn't stop staring at her, and I confessed, "I'm not a good guy."

Kash smirked, slipping into her dress as I looked dumbfounded.

"Stop staring at me like that, boy." She giggled, "What are you doing tonight?"

"Hopefully, making you cum until the sun comes up," I grinned, shaking off my concern.

Kash beamed, revealing a flawless smile that made me grab her and tongue her down.

"We gotta go. Do you have my draws?"

I chuckled and pulled her panties out of my pocket, and handed them to her. I watched her lustfully as she stepped into her panties, leaving the string to suppress into the crack of her deep ass cheeks. My cock was growing again, but I had ruined my 30 minutes.

"Did you..." I left well enough alone and smiled, "I want to make it up to you."

I brushed her cheek, and she pulled my head down and planted a hot kiss on my lips. My hands reached around and cupped her thick ass, wiggling it between my fingers.

"Will I see you later?" She asked, eyes full of lust.

"Fuck yeah," I smiled, "But right now, we need to go 'cause I can't fight Uncle T down there."

Kash laughed, "He's big as fuck, huh?"

Terry was in the lobby when we came out of the elevator, and I had been practicing my lies. I approached him as smoothly as possible.

"Thank you." I extended my hand.

"You staying here?" He asked.

"No. I was, um-"

"No, unc he coming back to the event. He got a performance at the after party."

I looked toward her, shocked because I had been thinking with my cock instead of my head, and forgot about that gig. I checked my watch and was thankful for Uncle T's time limit. We spent the rest of the ride with the partition down and Terry's wandering eye on me as I sat close to his beautiful niece. If he ever found out what we did, I knew I would be in pain.

12