Metallic Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello~ Weren't planning on leaving the poor citizens of this station to their 'terrible' fate whilst you escape with your hides intact... were you~?"

The man at the console answered violently.

"Fuck me!" he cried, producing a small-calibre compact pistol from a pocket in his jumpsuit.

He opened fire on Gina, but even the UOF had long since updated their sidearms to coil-assisted high-velocity, high-calibre projectiles to give members even a remote chance of harming a Machina with a pistol, and only at the face or neck. Otherwise, they were more for Larvae defence.

The small pistol the corporate idiot had was useless; a bullet pinged off her eye.

It made her blink in mild irritation as he kept firing, until his small magazine clicked empty.

She gave him a devious grin, and pushed her way through the tight space between screaming executives, as she grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up just a little.

Her tongue snaked out, and she let its long length practically lick her cheeks before she thrust it into the man's mouth, extending her tongue as long as it could go so it could invade his throat without their lips even touching.

He cried out and struggled against Gina's muscle, his hands gripping at her wrist and trying to ply her fingers off his neck, but it was hopeless... and soon he was gurgling on Gina's sweet M2, the Growler forcing her lips to his to begin feeding her M2 into him, turning slightly so the others could see his neck bulging with each gulp he made, until trickles of orange M2 were leaking from his lips.

He started to groan, and then Gina pulled her tongue free of his mouth with a salacious gasp, tongue slick with orange M2, waving in the air before recoiling back into her mouth, Gina finishing up with a lewd lick of her lips.

She then let the man slump to the ground; he'd be writhing in pleasure soon enough as her M2 corrupted him.

Gina turned to the others, and playfully giggled.

"So, who wants to be next~?"

There was pandemonium in the shuttle, too tight a space for the humans to do anything except unbuckle themselves, and attempt to flee... but one of the women quickly learned there was no way out, banging on the rear access door, Gina having locked it after she entered. Others fumbled with their seats, but there was no rush for Gina; they were going nowhere.

The woman in green screamed in fear and fell backwards onto a man, who cursed in distressed frustration.

"Get off me, you dumb bitch!" he growled, grabbing her and throwing the terrified woman towards Gina.

The woman landed at the Machina's feet, and then looked up, shaking.

She had long blond hair, green eyes and a rather immaculate and beautiful face, likely sculpted via surgeries and implants. Gina recognised her, a high-up manager for Uris Heavy Industries.

Maria Garcia. Gina wasn't even sure that was her original name. But Gina didn't care.

"Hello, Maria~ You probably don't recognise me, but Uris used to be one of my sponsors~ I tried not to think about it, I was a soldier, first and foremost. But I remember you... I remember how, behind all those smiles and friendly remarks, you saw me as just another asset to the company... well, I'm different now~ I'm about to show genuine appreciation~"

It was then Gina made Maria aware of the rather virile cock just inches above her face, the Uris executive fixating on the throbbing member as a dollop of M2 pre dripped onto her face, making her flinch.

"Come now, don't just settle on a look~" Gina said, grabbing Maria's head carefully and pushing her balls into the Executive's face, making her whimper as Gina smeared those heavy, M2-laden jewels against the corporate sponsor.

Then, Gina pulled back, and after some careful size adjustment, slipped that slick cock right down the surprised Maria's throat.

She gagged at first, but it was then Gina realised that it was not the first time she'd taken a thick one so deep. And Gina knew her corporate record, her rise was on her own merits, unscrupulous as they are, a given for any executive type.

No, Maria simply liked sucking dick on her own time. She was sure to enjoy becoming Machina.

Gina began to thrust, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed, Maria gagging obscenely, though her defiance died down as the synthetic pheromones did their job and calmed the human.

Maria's throat bulged out each time Gina hilted herself into the executive, balls slapping Maria on the chin with each buck.

Gina laughed, and glanced at the others; they were busy trying to force the door open, arguing with each other, showcasing the lack of technical skills they had. Leeches to the last. Outside of Gina's intervention, it was good there was enough room for the soldiers they'd abandoned before, or they likely would've been slaughtered by them. After all, who would know? Chances are, one of the soldiers could assume manual control and get picked up by friendlies, and the executives would be assumed lost.

Well, this way, everyone got a happier ending, Gina moaning as she buried her cock deep into Maria's throat and flooded the woman's gut with thick M2, a final spurt painting her face with orange as Gina pulled her cock out.

The woman coughed and shuddered, and slumped onto the floor.

Gina stepped over Maria, and immediately spied two other executives, whom, in their stress, were still fumbling with their buckles, right across from each other, a man and a woman.

It gave Maria a wonderfully obscene idea, as she turned to the man just as he managed to get his buckle undone.

He seemed triumphant at first, but when the bald, middle-aged man turned his brown-eyes on Gina, he blanched and his lips quivered.

"Need some help~?" she asked with a lick of his lips, and then promptly grabbed at his crotch, making him yelp. He tried to force her off, but he couldn't stop her from massaging his junk through his suit, and he was rather responsive.

Gina then laughed, and pulled him towards the side of the seat, ripping off the material of his suit to expose his cock, which sprang to attention.

The Machina gave him some more attention, grinding her perfectly pliant ass against his girth, sliding up and down and smearing some M2 lubricant from her orifices against his shaft.

Then, she turned her attention to the lady opposite, a woman with purple hair and even more purple eyes, both likely modifications. She had tanned skin that seemed almost unnatural in its shade, though plenty attractive.

Gina leaned over the aisle and undid her buckle, pulling her towards the edge of the seat as Gina bent over to place her face between the woman's crotch, glancing into her eyes.

"Allow me to assist you~" she purred, before unfurling her tongue against the woman's nethers through her pale bodysuit. Several times, Gina curled her muscle against the covered pussy, though she was briefly interrupted by one of the other executives taking an emergency crowbar and attempting to smash her whilst she was distracted.

He only got one useless smack off her wing before she used it to slap him to the ground for his trouble. They were all shouting, having managed to unlock the first door, but still trying to pry it open.

Gina let them try. She had plenty of time.

She returned her attention to the squirming woman before her, and quickly tore open her suit to expose her pussy. It was a thin, neat slit, rather cute. Gina decided to give it a welcoming lick, pressing especially upon the woman's clit, making her shiver.

Then, Gina hesitated for a delicious moment... and promptly plunged her tongue deep into the woman's pussy. At the same time, she slid her ass up the man's cock, and pressed his glans to her glowing anus... and took it deep in one go, all the way to the base. The man cried out and the woman screamed, both in intense stimulation as Gina's tongue writhed vigorously about the woman's pussy, and her ass clenched and rippled slowly around the man's dick.

Gina grinned, and pressed her grinning lips to the woman's nether folds so she could feel it, before opening her mouth to clasp onto her vulva, all as she began to rise and fall upon the man's erection, her glutes slapping against his crotch, machinium cheeks jiggling tautly.

The two executives' moans proved distracting to the others, some staring in disbelief as Gina fucked merrily whilst they were, from their perspective, fighting for their lives. Against a door.

It was mildly ironic; how many doors had they shut on thousands of others, just to see the bottom line appeased?

Looking back, Gina had no regrets serving her people, even if it was defying evolution. She was a soldier.

But knowing she was also serving the interests of such leeches? It left a sour taste in her mouth.

Now... she was making up for it.

The woman was practically screaming in breathy pleasure, eyes rolling upwards as Gina's thick, prehensile tongue wormed mercilessly about within their pussy, the segmented muscle tracing their contours, twisting at their cervix, pushing undulating kinks against their G-spot, and lathering every surface with M2 secretions, making the executive even more sensitive. All whilst Gina worked her jaw away at the delicious vulva between her lips, rubbing the woman's clit in the process.

As for the man, his cock was getting sensitised too, Gina's ass able to produce mild amounts of M2 lubricant, less than her pussy, and intentionally so; the allure of an ass was how tight it was, Machina didn't want to make it too slick. Either way, the feeling of her walls clenching in slow, rippling waves, like he was being gradually wrung from root to tip, over and over, especially during those moments where she stopped and ground her rump to his crotch, was enough to drive him mad, his moans turning into gasps.

Neither executive were going to last long, Gina could feel them twitching, spasming in their seats, the man leaking precum profusely, and the woman getting wetter and wetter by the moment, both slackening up as their M2-sensitised nerves made everything they felt so much more intense.

Naturally, both came close together, moaning loudly in stunned ecstasy, the woman spurting a lot into Gina's mouth, and the man bucking with each heavy rope shot into her ass.

Gina tortured them a little longer, prolonging their orgasms and continuing well after they stopped, before finally releasing them with a satisfied, victorious laugh.

They slumped, shivering in their seats, not freed from the arousal that afflicted them. They'd never be freed until they turned, and then they would embrace it, even with only mild exposure.

Gina turned to the others, spying a woman in a red dress at the back of the group desperately trying to urge the others on. She had red hair and a pale complexion.

She didn't notice Gina reaching over to grasp her hips until it was too late, screaming and begging for help as Gina pulled her back.

She grabbed at a man's body, and Gina realised it was the same one that effectively sacrificed Maria.

"Let go of me!" he snapped, too focused on the woman's pleading to notice Gina's tail snaking around to push him towards the Machina, as Gina tore open the woman's tight red synthetic dress, slapping her cock down between the woman's cheeks and grinding slowly.

She leaned herself over the woman, using her tail to hold them in place, and held the man up by his waist with her hands, as he kicked and struggled, his short black hair messy with perspiration and his blue eyes bright with fear.

"That is one of the traits I do so despise about humans... for as many among you ready to be selfless, there are just as many ready to sacrifice others for their own gain. Survival, I can understand, but that's not how your mind thinks... you have no sympathy."

He tried to pry Gina's hands off, the woman beneath the Machina whimpering as M2 leaked onto the small of her back.

"Let me go, you crazy bimbot! Get off me, please!" he pleaded.

"Begging? From one without sympathy? How sickening... but you are lucky that, unlike you, I am compassionate... allow me to show you~"

She leaned forward, and ever so carefully tore open his suit around his crotch with her teeth, exposing his half-erect member. She glanced up at him with a wicked look.

"Getting hard~? Even in this situation~? You really cannot help yourself~"

She laughed, and then earned a startled, panicked gasp from the man when she wrapped her tongue around his member with almost whip-like speed and intensity, snaking the muscle all the way to his balls, wrapping them up and fondling them with ceaseless rolling motions, practically juggling them as the rest of her tongue's length pumped its coils up and down his girth, as her lips started sliding over his sensitive glans.

At the same time, Gina pulled her hips back, dragging her own helm down between the woman's glutes... and slowly pushed inside her rear, the slickness and quick-acting effects of the thick M2 lubrication that soaked Gina's cock ensuring a smooth penetration with less pain. Still the woman cried out from the unexpected, intense penetration into that part of her, Gina relishing the tightness of the woman's rear.

The two executives squirmed in their respective positions, but soon they weren't able to suppress the moans coming out of their mouths, twitching and shuddering from exquisite stimulation.

Gina began to thrust at a steady pace, making the woman's glutes ripple, and slipping her lips down all the way to the man's root, tongue still moving and coiling and pumping, independently of the Machina's own head bobbing. Her lips slid over her own muscle, imparting a unique, two-layered sensation atop of the endless lapping of his balls.

The slapping of the woman's cheeks and the constant gulping of the man's cock filled the cabin of the shuttle, now thick with the sweet, musky stench of sex and artificial pheromones. Any prolonged stay in such an environment would've broken down the resistance of any human, even without direct exposure to M2; they would've started acting slutty eventually.

Gina twisted her head against the man's cock, slurping hard and squeezing her lips tight, subjecting his member to an intense suction, especially whenever her lips retreated to his glans, tugging against the underside of his corona before she slipped back down to his root.

And for the woman, every now and then, Gina stopped her thrusts, to twist and stir her thick member about the tight passage of the woman's ass.

All these executives, their bodies were all so gloriously enjoyable with all the augments and treatments they'd given themselves, a stark contrast to their tainted hearts.

Well, soon those wicked hearts were going to be replaced with lusty cores. After all, there can be no place for heartless cruelty in humanity's ascension.

Several firm, grinding thrusts, and Gina moaned around the man's cock, and flooded the woman's ass with thick orange M2, those heavy balls tugging against her thighs after Gina buried her length as deep as it could go.

It was enough to make the woman moan harshly in orgasm, shuddering and spattering the floor with her fluids.

But it was Gina's moans that finished the man in her mouth off, the potent vibrations tingling his member enough that he just couldn't stand it, and with a groan, he bucked into Gina's face, hips jerking in tune with his cum shots, Gina's lips pressed to his root and her tongue wrapped tight around his girth and his sack, still wriggling in order to wring out every drop, intense enough he pleaded for her to stop. So, naturally, she kept sucking even after she pulled out of the woman and let her go, letting her slump to the floor.

This man deserved some punishment.

It was only once he was a shivering, slack mess, groaning breathlessly, did Gina finally release him, dumping him into a nearby seat, his cock practically glossy from her residue.

She flicked her hair as she stood up, sighing in further satisfaction.

There was just one man left now, right at the door.

He was pleading with it to open, messing with some wires with a makeshift screwdriver. Perhaps the one among them who had some actual expertise. Short brown hair and a suit that didn't seem all that different from what regular civilians wore, his only executive indication being some very fancy glasses and markings on their side.

The door then hissed open, and he stood up and into the threshold elatedly.

"Yes! Yes, I did it!" he shouted triumphantly.

His victory was short lived when Gina placed a hand gently on his shoulder, and then framed his head with her breasts.

"Congratulations~ You deserve a reward~" she purred.

Before he could even cry out, she pushed him down to the ground outside the shuttle, but arrested his fall with her tail so he didn't smack into it. And then, grabbing a leg, she dragged him back inside, the man screaming in terror and clawing at the ground, as the door shut on him once he was back inside...

Chapter 7

ABYT felt like enough time had passed; hundreds of Machina were now waiting to follow the fewer numbers of Combat Machina she had brought with her on this assault.

That was how Machina won when so vastly outnumbered, and when most Machina, despite their resilience, weren't suited to combat.

Because even then, the numbers of infected and transformed would gradually increase, evening the odds or at least making it impossible to retake lost ground if the UOF didn't regain the initiative.

Still, she waited just that little bit longer, bleeding the UOF of ammo and making them even more unsettled with the anxiety of waiting.

Eventually, however, she decided it was time to break the siege.

It also meant going all out in order to break the toughened line in front of her.

She concentrated, and gathered energy from a special reserve, overclocking every output she had.

Her skin darkened and took on a hardened look, and scales on her face formed until her normally salacious expression was replaced with what looked like a feminine, but utterly fierce, mask, eyes narrowed and mouth split by a thin line with points evocative of fangs.

Power radiated from her, everything seemed so much more achievable. So... incredible. It was as blissful as it was invigorating and clarifying. But that meant she had to be careful not to overdo it; every Machina could call on Gyno Mode when needed, but only Queens could muster more than a few minutes. The energy demands were extreme, and low power levels and general exhaustion after the fact were always risks.

As exhilarating as it is, Gyno had to be used sparingly, even by Queens... save one in particular who incorporated a damn fusion reactor into her throne meant to power a city district, allowing her to maintain it indefinitely.

Lucky bitch. ABYT should've considered that.

ABYT ignored those thoughts, and focused on the task ahead; it was time.

With a signal sent all across the cluster, she ordered the final push, and she charged the position ahead of her.

She leapt erratically, set her ECM into overdrive to confuse the enemy's systems, and make herself as hard to hit as possible.

They'd been moving forces to where she was, as she was the most dangerous threat they faced. On one hand, it presented her with difficulties, she couldn't really hit them at a distance, relying on her Machina to return fire and do their best to suppress the humans.

On the other hand, it weakened the other ingresses into the central hub, making it easier for them.

Still, the amount of projectiles she felt pinging off her body was insane, having to angle herself to protect her vulnerable torso from more threatening weapons.

At times, she practically skated across the ground whenever she landed, using her flight systems to keep her sharp legs from digging in too much, before leaping again.