Metallic Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The prostate is responsible for the production of semen in your typical male human," ABYT remarked. "These days there are exceptions of course, but let's keep things simple~ Rather interestingly, pressure applied to it can cause pleasant stimulation. Often not enough to cause orgasms on their own without some... 'training', but it can heighten overall pleasure experienced, and increase the ejaculate load upon orgasm... but the rather curious quirk is... stimulation is best applied through penetration of the anus~"

With that, she pushed her lips between his cheeks and began to lap, kiss, and suck at his sphincter, making Arnold gasp and twitch in ABYT's grip, helpless against such stimulation.

She made sure to lather plenty of her M2-laced saliva against his hole, enhancing his sensitivity, and making it dribble down onto his balls... which were soon grasped by one hand, as ABYT took his cock in the other, using her trickled saliva as lubrication, lathering it into his skin with pleasant tugging motions, slick and fluid.

He twitched and moaned in pleasure he couldn't fight, and it was only about to get more intense for him... when ABYT forced her tongue into his tight passage, deliberately worming it about as much as she could to make it a bit more of a strain for him.

He squirmed and gasped... but a jolt arced along his spine when he felt ABYT's tongue find his prostate.

She began to grind and practically drill her muscle against that spot, squirming and twisting slowly and forcefully. And the longer her tongue remained in his ass, applying relentless pressure against the sensitive organ, the more M2 she lathered into his flesh, making his nerves light up with extra sensitivity to such lusty ministrations.

All as she fondled his balls and tugged on his cock, occasionally using her fingertips to scrape his glans slowly and teasingly, palm away from his tip and feeling drips of pre fall upon it.

His cock throbbed helplessly, spurred on by ABYT's attack on his prostate, her constant jawing at his sphincter causing more M2 saliva to trickle down towards his junk, providing additional lubricant that ABYT lathered into his needy member.

His moans were breathy now, any semblance of defiance gone as he was thoroughly violated, his nipples burning with stimulation as the two tentacle claws continued their suckling assault.

ABYT's pumping milking of Arnold's dick and her expert fondling of his jewels were audible now, a slick noise demonstrating just how slippery his manhood was after so much M2 saliva was lathered into it, and how deft ABYT was at milking men.

She was an expert when she was human, and now she was even better.

So, it was only natural that Arnold lost the fight of ecstasy to ABYT, moaning loudly as his hips bucked involuntarily, a huge load being sprayed onto the ground below, ABYT's constant tongue drilling to his prostate keeping it going along with her vigorous pumping.

Arnold couldn't even string words together, but he sounded distressed in his euphoria, as though he wanted to beg for mercy but couldn't.

Finally, ABYT relented, leaving Arnold a huffing mess as she pulled her suckling tentacles away, and retreated from his ass, letting his cock go.

She stepped away from the wall, and flipped him around, letting him dangle limply.

He eyed her weakly.

"You've... won... alright? Just finish it already..." he murmured.

ABYT cocked her head, and then smirked dismissively.

"Oh, your punishment is not nearly over, but I've spent enough time with you. So, I'm going to leave your retribution up to those you condemned~"

ABYT turned around and walked over towards the window she had smashed, Meloni still twitching below her throne in a wriggling mass of tentacles.

She sent out a signal, which was acknowledged, and then ABYT stood on the edge of the building, holding Arnold over the abyss. He looked down and started to panic.

"What are you doing you crazy machine!?"

ABYT simply smiled... and promptly tossed him into the void.

He began to scream, but before his toss gained any real vertical momentum, an Assaulter swooped in laughing, snatching him out of the air, and diving down towards the ground, where a veritable horde of ravenous, freshly transformed Machina awaited, all too eager to follow ABYT's will for the 'condemned man'.

She sighed out in satisfaction, and then turned away from the ledge, lifting Meloni up from below until she was before ABYT's face.

The woman looked tired, yet her armour was still mostly intact, if bulging out from the many tendrils that snaked around her body invasively.

"I think you deserve my attention now~" ABYT crooned, as the Queen tugged against Meloni's armour from within, and it practically exploded outwards, completely exposing the woman's body.

Slender and toned, befitting a soldier. ABYT licked her lips as the perspiration from the prior molestation made Meloni's body glisten beautifully.

"Such lovely form~" ABYT praised.

Meloni couldn't answer, a tentacle cock in her mouth pumping away slowly and gradually leaking M2 precum.

ABYT then grinned wickedly, as they extended their cock from their clit with a moan, stroking the member eagerly.

"I'm going to enjoy perfecting it~"

Meloni's eyes widened, and they mustered some meagre fresh defiance, but there was no hope of escaping ABYT's clutches, as the Queen pulled Meloni's helpless form closer, until they were rubbing their glans against the woman's incredibly moist pussy.

Meloni whined, shivering and twitching as she was teased with the girthy head of ABYT's cock, but ABYT wasn't interested in just teasing... she wanted to fill the complicit UOF officer fully.

And so, without further warning, ABYT thrust into Meloni, exercising some care to make sure it didn't hurt too much... and with M2 already in her system, it likely didn't, even as Meloni's belly distended from the penetration, just a little.

Meloni rocked her head back and moaned harshly, and continued to do so when ABYT began to rock her hips at a steady pace.

Her fingers flexed from the stimulation, a loud slapping filling the room from ABYT's hips colliding with Meloni's crotch.

The Queen, however, wanted to thoroughly claim this woman, bringing another phallic tentacle up from below, and pushing it between the officer's glutes, leaking profuse amounts of M2 precum against the woman's sphincter, making sure there was going to be ample amounts of lubricant that'd gradually sensitise the nerves within to pleasure and dull them to pain... and make her a bit stretchier in the process.

Moments later, ABYT penetrated the hapless UOF officer, making them cry out around the tentacle in their mouth.

The gurgling gagging mixing with the moaning proved wonderful to ABYT's ears, as all three of Meloni's holes were filled.

But ABYT wasn't done there, instead bringing up her now freely available back tentacles; she latched one each to Meloni's breasts, suckling on them like the Queen was trying to milk her, whilst a third curled its claws back and unfurled its tongue to waggle against her clit.

The fourth resigned itself to licking all over Meloni's body, aiding the other tentacles that groped her.

As expected, this proved too much for Meloni, and her entire body spasmed in ecstasy as she came.

At this, ABYT moaned and laughed, and flooded Meloni's pussy with a heavy load of M2, causing a small glow to permeate the human's skin, along with the two other tentacles, also releasing small loads into the human's body, trickles of green seeping past their lips and sphincter.

ABYT pulled her length out of Meloni's pussy, and then flipped the human over, leaving them facing down but no less at the mercy of all the tendrils that assailed them.

The tentacle in Meloni's ass slipped free, letting some green M2 pour out... but soon it was plugged by ABYT's cock, a girthier organ than the tentacle, which swiftly impaled the now free pussy.

Meloni groaned in strained, intense stimulation, all as ABYT played with the officer's supple glutes with her hands.

"Part of me wishes I could keep you human, so I could enjoy playing with this body whenever I wanted~ But, I definitely wouldn't want to deprive you entirely... I'll be eagerly awaiting what your inner self manifests as~"

Meloni didn't attempt to answer, shuddering again in another orgasm, exhausted and overwhelmed with ecstasy.

For several long moments, ABYT thrust away into Meloni's ass, the tentacle in her pussy pushing deep enough to distend her belly. Until ABYT moaned and bucked harshly into the exhausted human's rear, unleashing another heavy load into the helpless officer's body, the other two tentacles following suite.

But before ABYT decided she was finished there, she let the tentacle in Meloni's pussy withdraw; the officer was going to help make amends to the lost, as ABYT moaned and let their ovipositor slither out of their own pussy.

The segmented tendril pushed into Meloni's pussy, deliberately undulating and worming up and down, side to side, and in a spiralling fashion to maximally stimulate the UOF colonel before the tapered tip met her cervix... and began to squeeze into the passage beyond it.

Meloni screamed in stimulation, the M2 already in her pussy squelching and lathering into her flesh, but most importantly, already changing her body, and making such a penetration not only possible, but pleasurable.

It didn't take long for ABYT's ovipositor to invade Meloni's uterus... and with almost orgasmic moans, the Queen began gently heaving her torso, as bulges travelled along the tentacular organ's length, stretching her already spread labia further, rubbing against her sensitive walls, and further plying apart Meloni's cervix and canal, until squishy, synthetic Larvae eggs and M2 balls began to plop into Meloni's womb.

Meloni was crying out in orgasm as the Queen made her a fresh broodmother, the clutch given sure to help replace the Larvae that had merged successfully with humans or were lost to fighting.

Soon, Meloni's belly swelled just a little between the dozen or so eggs ABYT laid in the woman's womb and the M2 that found its way in. ABYT shuddered in ecstasy, but she was finished laying her clutch.

ABYT pulled out, retracting her ovipositor back into her pussy, M2 cum spilling from Meloni's pucker, as the Queen Machina rotated the woman until she was vertical, and facing ABYT at crotch height.

The tentacle in her mouth slipped free, leaving the woman to hack in exhaustion, coughing up green M2, her lips utterly stained with it.

"It's... too... much..." she said weakly. But she couldn't stop ABYT grasping her head and forcing their thick member down the woman's throat, able to take the girthy length with little effort, after so much exposure to M2, the walls of her gullet stretchier and sensitive to stimulation.

The tentacle that was previously stuffing her gullet went low, and claimed the woman's ass, whilst the tentacle previously in her pussy once more stuffed it.

ABYT decided this would be the final internal load, as Meloni seemed barely conscious at this point, and almost assuredly on the cusp of losing their mind to the arousal of corruption.

But ABYT couldn't help it, it was such a wonderful thing to so thoroughly claim one's prey. It reminded her of her own corruption, the feeling of several Larvae penetrating her at once...

She shivered at the thought, and kept thrusting away with her cock and her tentacles, gently raking her fingers through Meloni's now unkempt hair, affectionate but domineering.

And then, after several long moments, ABYT let out her loudest moan yet with Meloni, and came down her throat, her tentacles filling her nethers, whilst her pussy spattered the woman's body with green M2, and her breasts showered them with more.

By now, Meloni was breathing heavily but weakly, each breath laden with weary arousal. Her belly bulged noticeably with a green glow, so much cum and so many eggs in her she wouldn't need a larva for a quick corruption.

But ABYT decided on one final gift, pulling her cock and her tentacles out of Meloni's body, detaching the back tentacles from her breasts and bringing every tendril capable of releasing a load of M2 to bare, ABYT gripping her member softly.

She sighed luxuriously, and began to stroke, quickly picking up speed until she was furiously pumping her member.

Strictly speaking, it wasn't necessary, she could cum at command and had done so during the vigorous fuck session. But it was lewder this way.

And then, with a moan, ABYT came, showering the woman with green M2 from her cock, her tentacles, the tongues of her back tentacles, her breasts, and her pussy.

Meloni's shivering body was utterly coated in slimy green M2 before the Queen Machina finally released them from her snare, laying them on the ground to endure the ecstasy of corruption.

Maybe another Machina would come along and give them lovely company.

But for now, ABYT felt a sense of victory and triumph; the reports over the cluster were all very positive, as the last pockets of UOF resistance were cornered and overrun, and shelters with civilians were being raided.

The city was awash with many erotic scenes that almost blended into one big orgy. The feelings of ecstasy ABYT felt were truly wonderful.

She stepped towards the broken window, and leapt from the penthouse, gliding down to the ground and landing with an impressive thud.

She sighed luxuriously as she saw all the depravity around her, humans in various states of corruption, or about to be, whimpering as other humans or Machina fucked them with endless vigour.

Screams of terror were replaced with cries of bliss, and the moaning and laughing all around made ABYT feel so very powerful and satisfied.

Everywhere, humans were being given the gift of ascension. They'd soon achieve the next step in human evolution, the ultimate form of humanity.

And those who needed to be punished, were; a quick check over the cluster showed that Arnold was being shared around by a veritable swarm of newly transformed Machina, fucking him in every way he could be fucked and corrupting him in the process.

She received a report from Gina, that the Hybrid had 'apprehended' a number of corporate executives attempting to abandon the station to its fate, escaping with their hides intact.

The Hybrid was busy 'penalising' them for it.

And then, Markha arrived, laughing merrily with obviously good news.

"My Queen, having fun~? I was paying attention to everything you did to those three UOF officers... I dare say they paid their penance~"

"Well... I think that Caleb fellow might have gotten off lightly, but right now he's fucking himself silly with the other three humans inside my throne~" ABYT remarked.

"And Gina caught those corporate rats... I'm sure you'll find some way to make them useful, yes~?" Markha added.

ABYT grinned wickedly.

"Oh, I have a few ideas to help them pay back the lifetimes of exploitation they inflicted on innocent people~" the Queen remarked.

"So, how does it feel having conquered your first city~? You'll become an Empress in no time~" Markha said, though ABYT knew it was half a joke.

"Maybe not so fast, I don't think I've got that strength in me~ Still, we're not quite done here; one more thing to do~"

"Crack open the central shelters~?" Markha said knowingly.

ABYT grinned with a hungry lip lick.

"Everyone deserves evolution~"

The two shared a laugh and left the orgies behind as they entered the central spire, ABYT tearing down a few walls to make way to the central hardened shelters, numerous combat and support Machina already in waiting... but ABYT was suddenly alarmed when one of them reported dire news.

[My Queen! Temperature readings inside the shelter are extreme! Ventilation is filled with smoke, and fire suppression is inoperative!]

ABYT was already running as fast as the cramped space - for one so large as her - would allow.

[Open the door, and get the fire suppression back online!]

Her order was sharp, but kept local; there was no need to alarm the new additions to the cluster.

They weren't her priority at that moment anyway.

ABYT linked into what systems they'd hacked, and indeed the fire suppression and ventilation systems were non-operative... and it didn't seem like negligence.

A dark thought entered her mind, that this may have been one final act of sabotage by the UOF to prevent ABYT from transforming more Machina.

The idea filled her with rage, but she kept focus as she arrived on scene.

An Attacker was straining to force the door open, and then, with a grinding screech, the door opened; thick smoke billowed out. Temperature readings spiked.

They rushed inside without further prompting.

At that moment, another Machina reported they'd managed to get the fire suppression system back online, but much of it seemed damaged. Water began to shower the interior, though ABYT couldn't get inside.

And then, a feeling of dread came over the cluster from the Machina that had rushed inside, practically chilling ABYT's core.

The Machina emerged, almost stumbling, their expression shaken. They leaned against the open door and looked at ABYT... and simply shook their head.

Epilogue:

(Moderate Content Warning. No smut below)

The city was awash with orgies, as several thousand humans were being thoroughly corrupted into new Machina.

But for Gina, she did not have the heart to participate. None of the Machina that initially joined ABYT for this offensive did, and her cock hung limp as a result; rarely did it for most 'fully equipped' Machina, only when Gina willed it for some specific lewd acts... or when experiencing certain distress.

It was the latter, in this case.

She'd just finished up corrupting the corporate rats when she felt that spike of alarm from ABYT, and rushed as quickly as she could to the scene... but things did not look up.

Every newly transformed Machina and their temporarily human partners were directed into the central ring sectors to enjoy their ascension. Without being subject to the tragedy that had occurred.

Markha was busy leading a detachment hunting down any potential stragglers. Probably trying to keep herself busy.

But Gina, she felt like she had a more important duty; to her Queen.

She took flight, and found ABYT perched atop a tall building near the central spire, able to look over the wall surrounding the hub sector, and overlooking the city sections in the middle ring.

She was quiet and morose, as one could expect. Though it did discomfort Gina; she'd never seen ABYT like this before.

The Hybrid approached ABYT, who said nothing, looking out impassively at the luminous specks and shifting masses of machinium in the distance.

The obscenity observed stirred nothing in either of their cores.

"It is not your fault," Gina said. It wasn't much more than a platitude, but Gina really did not know what to say. The feelings ABYT was giving off... she was full of conflict.

"At first I thought it was UOF sabotage," ABYT began quietly. "That maybe I'd have to find a more brutal punishment for Arnold, or whoever ordered such a horrific thing. But we found no evidence of UOF involvement... and no survivors."

ABYT's scythe arms hung limply by her sides.

"Then, we found a body, covering a datapad. It was from... a nurse. He recorded what transpired, and sheltered the record with his body. It wasn't just the wealthy inside that shelter. People from across the station who were lucky to get there locked themselves inside. But they still had connection to the outside world. They saw our siege. They saw us breaking down defences bit by bit. And they were terrified."

ABYT let out a melancholic sigh.