All Comments on 'Metalwear Pt. 05'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PleegWatPleegWatover 2 years ago

I'd expect Kelly to be more positive about something which eases her bathroom troubles.

Maybe once she's worn them for a day or two.

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

Sissy (or anything with men) really isn't my thing, but the rest certainly is enjoyable.

oOo

It's nice how the narration at points refers to "Kelly" as Gynoid.

oOo

I was actually thinking of the software changing or excluding words! I never thought you'd do that though. A very appreciated touch! Maybe we can see "Marla" replaced with "Mistress"? Perhaps when Gynoid voluntarily uses the correct words, she's rewarded... or punished for forgetting herself?

oOo

Having Gynoid put her footdown, reassested things, and then returned to find a tearful, as opposed to angry, Marla, was welcomed addition. The episode makes their relationship feel much more real.

oOo

> her gynoid alter-ego

It's nice seeing Gynoid reflect on this. It was a bit disappointing for her to pop out of that mindset though.

oOo

> She'd never used them with the gynoid helmet in place, before though.

Didn't she at the end of the previous chapter when Marla forced Gynoid to orgasm?

oOo

> Poor Sammy, she thought. But imagining how he'd be controlled, like a real sex slave android, she started to get aroused. What's wrong with me? She scolded herself.

What's "wrong" clearly is that she wants that for herself! :D

oOo

I very much hope to see Gynoid continue coming to terms with herself. Maybe Marla's next suit (since she seems to have another one planned) is special in being more livable and functional for extended periods? Which means it needs to be tested for weeks at a time so she mails the keys to herself, thus forcing Gynoid to accept herself as Mistress's android lover.

oOo

As for there being TWO (!!!) gynoids, I'm not entirely sure where you're going with that, but I certainly am looking forward to it! I'm guessing one (or more) of Ella, Sakura, or possibly even Marla suit up. I certainly like the thought of Sakura suiting up and fucking Gynoid while Marla watches.

cnstrictcnstrictover 2 years ago

Interesting story, and I realize it’s just that—a story, but the dynamics between Marla and Kelly seem to be in some kind of uncanny valley for me. In spite of all the non-realistic elements, I’m having a hard time not seeing their relationship as it would be seen in the real world. For example, the feature of the helmet where she hears herself speaking different words than she tried to say is arguably a form of brainwashing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope You'r OK, unusual long time since your last post, eaven if You mentioned "after hollidays". I've followed all Your stories with curiosity about what might come next. Is it becomming more kinky or turning back to less, or eaven "normal" whatever one may think it is... Hope You finish somehow in Your style, course thats what I like most of Your submissions that they someday just don't continue without some kind of end.... curious JtL

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
Distracted

Thanks, JtL. I'm fine. I'm afraid I've become distracted with not one, but two new stories, and frankly, although the final chapter of this tale is nearly complete, I've lost interest in it. I do intend to complete it. I just have to find the time and energy. Keep watching, I appreciate your interest in my writing hobby, and am glad that you enjoy my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Metalwear Pt. 04 Previous Part
Metalwear Series Info