All Comments on 'Metalwear Pt. 06'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SleepyDog17SleepyDog17over 2 years ago

I really like this story so far. I signed up specifically to comment here.

The robot suits are very creative and the relationship of the characters is very interesting. Like a pendulum the relationship seems to keep swinging out, each fight gets worse but after that the relationship seems stronger and they both know better what they want.

You did a good job of showing how Kelly is becoming more accepting of BDSM and learning to like it.

I would like to hear more about the other suits that are sold, what other special designs there are. I could imagine that you could build a robot pony with the equipment described so far. Steel hooves already exist, just add a tail and a horse mask and you're done. With the mask you could also allow only animal sounds and limited listening to certain commands.

Robot cats would also be possible or a robot demon with horns and hooves.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter, how far the robot transformation will go and what Sammy's life looks like now.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Happy to hear that you like my story. I'm not sure how much farther I'll be taking it. One or two more chapters. Don't want to get repetitive. or stale. I won't be able to get the next chapter out until after the holidays...

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

I only read from about halfway down page 4 onwards.

Really like the new helmet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am pleased to finally see some strength from Kelly. Sure, love is blind, but everything should have limits. Sorry for Sammy, another batch of humiliation and suffering called love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Metalwear Pt. 05 Previous Part
Metalwear Series Info