Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and finally mustered enough strength to roll onto my side facing him. I stared at his loving face and smiled. "I'm fine James. That was the most beautiful thing ever! I had no idea sex could be like that."

He grinned and said, "Yeah, it was pretty good!"

I could tell he was teasing and pushed him onto his back before straddling him. "Only pretty good!" I said.

His grin changed to a more serious smile and he said "No, it was the best thing ever. I've never had sex like that before."

I leaned down and kissed him deeply before sitting up again and running my hands through the soft curly hair that covered his chest. It was another thing I'd never done before and instantly loved it. Suddenly, I felt something leaking from between my legs and I lifted slightly and watched in horror as a long thick strand of ejaculate dangled there before suddenly dropping onto James's abdomen. I covered my mouth in embarrassment and was about to get up when he said "No don't go, it looks amazing!"

I relaxed slightly and, since he seemed to like it, squeezed my internal muscles forcing more of the fluid out. We both stared between my legs as glob after glob of the viscous white juice poured from within me. It never seemed to end and I was amazed at how much of the stuff there was. James groaned and I felt his revived penis tapping against my bottom.

I had the sudden urge to taste our combined fluids, so turning around I shuffled back a bit and then bent forwards tentatively dipping my tongue into the puddle of goo. It was still warm and tasted surprisingly good. "Yum!" I exclaimed and began licking enthusiastically.

James laughed and said, "I want a taste too, but directly from the source!"

I felt his hands on my hips as he pulled me back until my still dripping opening was over his mouth. "Squeeze it all out baby, let me taste us!"

Looking up between our bodies I watched in fascination as another dollop oozed from within me, hanging for a moment before dropping directly into his mouth. "So good!" was all he said and I continued clenching until nothing remained. James still hadn't had enough and he pulled me down and began licking and sucking on my sex. It felt wonderful and I was so happy that my new husband loved me enough to do such things with me.

What followed were months of mutual discovery and amazing lovemaking. James taught me all about sex and I finally found out what a squirter was and that my pleasure stick was actually my clitoris. We experimented with all sorts of positions and variations until we found those that suited us best. Oral sex was something we both enjoyed performing on each other but quickly discovered the disadvantages of abundant pubic hair!

The solution was simple, James trimmed his pubes and shaved his balls and I removed all but a triangle of hair above my pussy. We discovered that this not only made oral far more appealing but also made me even more sensitive there.

As with all couples, our lives settled down and, although we still had a wonderful love life, it wasn't quite as exciting as in the early stages of our relationship. We tried some anal play and both enjoyed his finger there while he thrust into my pussy but apart from that stayed with our proven techniques.

I quickly adapted to the local culture and enjoyed my work. We only seldom argued and it always ended with rather wonderful make-up sex. The only major area of contention was James's wish for me to dress more revealingly and show more of myself. My body confidence had improved, but I still doubted that anyone else except James would find me attractive. As such, I dressed accordingly in rather conservative clothes and always wore a padded bra and panties.

James would sometimes ask me to go out without underwear or to wear tight tops or short skirts but I steadfastly refused. I knew he wasn't happy about it but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. To compensate I purchased some fancy lingerie online and would wear it for him when we were alone at home. He kept telling me that I was beautiful and that he wanted everyone to know what a sexy wife he had, but it was the one thing I refused to do.

It ended up causing the biggest ever argument we ever had. James came home from work one day with a package and told me that we were invited to a pool party thrown by some friends of his. I could tell he was excited and he said he'd bought me something to wear for the occasion. I felt very nervous as I took the small package to our bedroom and opened it. Inside was a bright pink bikini that looked impossibly flimsy. On closer inspection, I was relieved to see that suit was padded and had a lining but I still doubted I could wear such a thing around others.

I undressed and slipped on the bottom half. It fit perfectly but was cut in such a way that some of my sparse pubic hair still managed to escape. I tried to cover it but whenever I managed on one side, more reappeared on the other. I gave up and took a look at my rear in our mirror. This was just as bad and almost half of my bottom was exposed! My heart sank, there was no way I could wear this and I knew James would be disappointed.

I reluctantly picked up the top half and put it on. The size was again perfect but it was just like wearing a bra. As I have no cleavage, nothing of my actual breasts was visible but even with the thick padding, I could still make out the twin bumps of my nipples although they were currently at their smallest.

"Is the fit OK? How does it look, Minami?" James called from downstairs.

"It fits but I can't wear this in public!" I replied, already knowing he would try to change my mind.

I heard him come upstairs and turned to face the door. "Look, it doesn't even cover my pubic hair and half my bottom is exposed. I don't think any of your friends would want to see that!"

He was staring at me intently and I detected movement under his shorts. I was glad that he found me arousing but it did nothing to change my mind. To further strengthen my argument I pointed at the now even more obvious lumps my nipples created in the top "And you can see my nipples through the top."

My husband licked his lips and gave me such a look of primal lust that I got aroused as well. I felt my nipples growing and a gush of wetness between my legs soiling the new suit.

James slowly approached me and said, "You look so bloody sexy I just have to have you now!"

I was ready for him and didn't resist as he pushed me towards the bed and then bent me over it. I heard him unzip his pants and fumble about and then his fingers pried the thin strip of fabric from between my legs and pushed it to the side. "Oh baby, you're soaking wet!"

I moaned as he smeared my juices over my protruding clitoris and then squealed as he pushed his huge cock into me. This was one of our favourite positions but somehow, the fact that I was still wearing the bikini, made it even more exciting. At the back of my mind, I thought, surely he wouldn't want his friends to see his wife wearing something that made him so horny! All coherent thoughts left my mind as I began to scream and my body was wracked with pleasure.

After it was over we both collapsed on the bed and were panting with excretion. James held me tightly and said "Please wear it on Saturday! I want everyone to know that I'm the luckiest man on the planet!"

My heart sank and I remained silent for a while before I said "I can't do that James, what would people think if I paraded about wearing something like this!"

He sat up and looked annoyed "They'd think I'm a lucky bastard and that you're amazingly beautiful."

"No! They'd think 'how can someone like her walk around dressed like that'."

He frowned and shook his head. I continued "I love that it turns you on to see me like this but everyone else would just see a flat chested little Japanese woman trying, and failing, to look sexy."

I was getting emotional and felt tears beginning to flow. I jumped off the bed and rushed into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I discarded the soiled suit and washed it in the shower.

James came in and said "I'm sorry Minami, I didn't want to upset you. It's OK if you don't want to wear it but I wish you'd reconsider. You're so wrong about yourself and what people would think."

I shook my head and dried myself. We didn't speak of the matter any further. On arriving at his friend's house, we were shown a room where we could change. I handed James his swim shorts and removed my old swimsuit from our bag. It was a single piece with thick lining throughout and a very padded bust. The cut was as far from sexy as you could get, with the bottom half resembling a pair of shorts.

James looked at me but didn't say a word. I could tell he wasn't pleased but I felt this was the right item of clothing for such an occasion. The day was a disaster and I soon discovered that all the other women at the party were wearing costumes that made the one James had given me look like something a nun would wear. I felt people staring at me and was sure they were making comments about what I was wearing.

It was a huge relief when we left early but we didn't speak a word the whole way home. As we entered our house, James said "I hope you're happy. I doubt we'll ever be invited to another pool party again and all my friends will think I married the ultimate prude."

His words stung and we had a blazing row that lasted almost two days before we finally made up. I'd embarrassed him and myself and I vowed that I would wear the bikini at the next chance. Sadly, for the rest of that summer, we weren't invited to another pool party.

It was almost a year later before another opportunity arose. James and a few others from his company were attending a biotech conference in Basel, Switzerland and he wanted me to join him. The conference was from Wednesday to Friday and we could stay for the weekend. I was very excited as I'd never been to Switzerland. When I googled the hotel we would be staying at I saw that it was directly next door to a waterpark and spa. I instantly thought that I could finally make it up to him and wear the suit. If things went well wearing it around strangers I would also feel better about wearing it amongst friends.

"Did you see that the hotel is next door to a waterpark and spa?"

"Yes, it was mentioned in the conference brochure."

"Can we go there?"

He shrugged and didn't seem very keen "If you want."

I didn't mention my plan to wear the bikini as I wanted it to be a surprise. While packing I made sure to hide it inside my other suit. James frowned when he saw the old garment in our suitcase but didn't say a word.

It was a beautiful hot summer day when landed at the Euro Airport in Basel on Wednesday morning. The landscape had looked very pretty from above and that impression didn't change once we were on the ground. We were travelling alone as the others had already left London on Tuesday. The taxi trip to the hotel was brief and once we'd checked in James kissed me and left for the conference. I relaxed and unpacked our luggage, ensuring I kept my surprise concealed.

Sadly the hotel was located in a rather commercial area and nothing was appealing to visit nearby. Apart from the waterpark, I'd have to take a taxi or use public transport to get to any other attractions. I decided to stay here and visit the pool later. I had a light lunch in the hotel restaurant and then asked at the reception about visiting the pool. I was told that our room included daily access to the entire waterpark, spa and fitness centre. The lady gave me two wristbands that would grant access during our stay and explained that we could use the spa sets provided in the room.

I returned to our room and was quite excited. It had been many years since I'd last visited a spa with my mother and although I'd never been to a sauna before it sounded rather appealing. I imagined wearing my bikini and lying in a hot room together with James and wondered if he'd be able to hide his excitement!

I found the two spa sets in the cupboard. Each bag contained slippers, a light robe, one very large towel and two smaller towels as well as miniature tubes of shampoo, shower gel and moisturizing cream. I took a bag and added my single piece swimsuit. I was ready to go.

There was a short passageway leading from the hotel directly into the entrance hall of the complex. I was able to bypass the queue of visitors waiting to buy tickets and, as I'd been instructed, scanned my wristband to gain access. The place was bigger than I'd expected and when I entered the changing area I was surprised that there were no separate changing areas for men and women. The huge room consisted of rows upon rows of lockers. As I walked along I was relieved to see that each row had a few cubicles where you could change with some privacy.

Towards the back, there was an empty row so I headed for a cubicle. After locking the door I undressed and slipped on my swimsuit. I left the cubicle and placed my clothes inside a numbered locker which was locked by pressing a button with the wristband. Following the markings on the floor, I found myself by the entrance to communal shower rooms which were thankfully not mixed gender.

Upon entering the women's shower I noticed that I was overdressed once again. Apart from a few old ladies wearing single-piece suits, virtually all the other women and girls were wearing bikinis. After a quick shower, I entered the main pool area. It consisted of one very large central pool surrounded by smaller pools and a wild canyon river slide. Another doorway led to a wave pool and numerous slides and then to an outside area with a further pool and outdoor slide.

I entered the large pool first and the water was pleasantly warm without being too hot. There weren't many people at the moment and I was able to swim a few laps. I wanted to try some of the other facilities and moved to the next pool. This was warmer and had some underwater loungers with air bubbles as well as numerous high-pressure jets below and above the water line. I enjoyed the pulsing water as it massaged the muscles around my neck and shoulders.

It was time for a rest and I covered a lounger with the larger towel and lay down. I enjoyed people watching and, just like in Japan, there were all shapes and sizes. Not all western men were tall and well-built and not all women here had large breasts! They didn't seem to care and wore unpadded bikinis that hardly hid anything. Seeing this I was feeling more confident about my plan to surprise James.

I decided to try out some of the slides. Leaving my things on the lounger I entered the amusement area. It was much lounder and busier with loads of screaming kids and teenagers rushing about. I enjoyed the wave pool and some of the more gentle slides but didn't dare to try the more adventurous options. The outside pool was also very nice but more crowded than the indoors. It featured a circular area with a strong current that whisked you around rapidly. When I'd had enough I went back inside and noticed two small structures behind the main pool.

I approached them and could read "Sauna" on one door and "Dampfbad" on the other. I had no idea what a "Dampfbad" was but when I opened the door I quickly realized it was a steam room. Both of them were rather full and did not look relaxing at all. Surely this wasn't the whole spa?

I found a staff member and asked if these were the only saunas available. I was told that the entrance to the proper sauna complex was down a corridor on the opposite side of the pool. The friendly girl said I would need to use my wristband to enter and that I should have at least one large towel to sit or lie on and another to dry after showering. I thanked her and, seeing that it was almost four o'clock, decided it was a good time to check it out.

I gathered my things and followed the directions I'd been given. I went through the turnstile and then through another door. The atmosphere here was very different. It was very quiet and seemed to be deserted. To the left of the entrance, there were small cubby holes where I could stow my spa bag. Remembering that the girl had said I would need my large towel to sit on, I removed this and was ready to look around.

There were numerous doors on both sides of the main corridor. I went to the closest and while I couldn't understand the German description the 50c and 100% must indicate the temperature and humidity. Imagine my shock when the door suddenly opened and I was confronted by a naked man!

I stepped back and stared at him. He was middle-aged and had a rather large belly below which was a small penis and large saggy testicles. He was covered in sweat and gave me a rather unpleasant look as he walked away muttering something. Should I find a staff member and report him? I decided to let someone else take care of it and hung my towel on a hook before entering the steam room. It was empty and I settled down on the tiled bench in the far corner.

The heat and humidity felt good and I relaxed as I felt my muscles loosen. This was just what my body needed after all the travel and exercise. I closed my eyes and the image of the naked man kept making an appearance. He was the fourth naked man I'd ever seen and the second westerner. Just as with the women not every white man had a big penis and he had looked similar in size to my boyfriend.

What would James say when I told him about seeing this naked man? For some reason, I suddenly felt a surge of sexual excitement. My nipples stiffened and it wasn't just sweating that was wetting the fabric covering my pussy as I imagined James and myself wandering around the saunas naked! What would it feel like to be nude amongst strangers?

Since James always said he wanted to show off his wife, what better way could there be? Doing that would more than make up for that terrible pool party and almost wished it were possible. Alas, it was just a fantasy and I would have to make do with wearing the bikini. My thoughts were interrupted as the door to the steam room opened. A girl wearing shorts and a t-shirt looked inside and, upon seeing me, said something in German.

Maybe she was asking about the naked man I'd encountered! I said, "I'm sorry I don't speak German!"

She switched to English and said, "Could you join me outside?"

I did as she asked and stepped outside. She said, "I'm afraid you can't use the facilities like this."

"What do you mean?"

She gestured at my swimsuit and said "This is a textile free area, you cannot wear swimming clothes."

I didn't understand what she meant, so I asked "What I can wear then?"

"No clothes are allowed, everyone here must be naked."

I suddenly wondered if I'd fallen asleep and this whole thing was a dream.

"Are you OK madam?"

I focused on her again "Um, yes but where is the area for ladies?"

"There is no ladies area, men and women are together."

At that moment a door further down opened and people streamed out. There were men and women and, just as she'd said, they were all naked! I turned away quickly not believing what I was seeing. The people were talking amongst themselves as they walked past seemingly unconcerned by their nakedness. I saw a few of them look at me curiously and I blushed. The girl was getting impatient and said "You have to remove your clothing or leave."

I gulped and although this was exactly what I was wishing for a moment ago, another part of me wanted nothing more than to flee. I made my decision, I was going to try it! "Where can I change?" I asked the girl.

She smiled and said, "You can do it in the entrance hall and store your suit in a cubby hole or, if you step outside, there is a changing area just across the hall."

I nodded and she said, "I will show you."