Mexican Paradise

Story Info
A couple enjoys a hidden oasis and meets two playful nymphs.
2.2k words
4.32
11.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive is tough and longer than we expected. The map showed less than 100 miles, but we quickly discover that not all Mexican roads are as good as Interstate 5. The last twenty miles are on a bumpy dirt road. A few times we are even questioning if it is passable, but fortunately our rental is a capable SUV, so we trudge on. We started early in hopes of getting there before the heat, but it was not to be - we are getting close to noon, and it is getting very hot.

In all honesty, the remoteness of our goal was part of the attraction. For the past 30 minutes of our drive, we haven't seen anyone at all - driving or otherwise. We hoped that the destination wouldn't disappoint, and we would largely have it to ourselves. We were right on both accounts.

When we arrive and get out of the dusty vehicle, the view before us is nothing short of magical. It is a cenote - one of those beautiful circular ponds originating from the massive meteorite impact millions of years ago. Jutting out right next to it, and partially overhanging it, is a fairly large crag. It creates a good amount of very welcome shade. In front of the pond, there is a small sandy beach, and all around it is the jungly forest that we were just driving through for so long. A small stream is feeding into it, adding pleasant murmur.

- Wow, - you say. It is hard to disagree.

As we hoped, there is nobody there at all - unlike the popular cenotes closer to civilization. We brought swimsuits just in case but are happy not to need them. Minutes after getting out of the car, we are feeling the heat, so both of us quickly undress, you pull your hair into a bun, and we jump into cool water.

We spend some time swimming lazily and enjoying ourselves. Upon getting closer to the crag, we discover that part of the rock overhangs the water and creates a mini-grotto - sort of a dark awning, under which the water is not too deep. Of course, we have to get in there to explore. It isn't big enough to hold any secrets, but the two of us can easily fit there - standing neck deep in water, hidden from view.

You love the cave and look around, observing cool rocks sticking out of the ceiling. That gives me an opportunity to creep up behind you and embrace. I kiss the back of your neck, and my hands wander, somehow inevitably finding your boobs. I press you closer to me, and you don't seem to mind. My cock is nestled between your buttocks. The water is just a bit too cool for me to be fully erect, but I am definitely feeling the excitement.

You turn around and start returning my kisses. Our tongues play, bodies close. This grotto is perfect, and you are perfect, and we take our sweet time, just kissing and kissing for who knows how long.

...Apparently, long enough. As we separate briefly, I notice movement on the beach. Two figures. Female. "Oops", - I say and point them out to you. What do we do? Our clothes are on the beach. This is embarrassing. Maybe they didn't see us? No luck, they did - they waved at us casually and got back to chatting.

As we are contemplating our options, the two ladies pick a shady spot for themselves and put down their beach towel. Quickly, it becomes clear that our nudity will not be an issue - they also strip down completely and run into the water, laughing.

Just as they are about to submerge, I catch a quick look at them. They look rather alike: both obviously Mexican; long, pitch black hair that they both put up to keep it dry. One is a bit more voluptuous - bold curves, "extreme hourglass". Big, heavy boobs that do not sag. Cute pot belly; under it, something that could be a wrinkle or a C-section scar. The other, while a bit slimmer, is also far from skinny. Her boobs are perkier, adorned with glorious huge nipples. Her pussy is also very much an "outie", with big, puffy outer lips.

For a while, they goof around happily in the water, splashing and giggling. They are clearly very close and very fond of each other. They are having a great time and pay no attention at all to us, so we use this opportunity to get out and plop onto our beach cloth.

As they get tired, they get out and head to their spot. The larger one lies face down, relaxed, her sizable ass sticking up like two beautiful hills. Her friend grabs a large bottle of sunscreen and sets out to thoroughly cover her back, gradually moving downwards. You and I both watch her body get progressively shiny. We try to be discreet but almost get busted when the "masseuse" glances in our direction.

After a few minutes of this, things take a turn that neither of us expected. The top girl is now sitting between her friend's legs and applying sunscreen to her butt. Suddenly, she tosses the bottle aside, grabs the buttocks with both hands, spreads them, and thrusts her face right in between. We can't see where her tongue is, but it is not hard to guess. The girl under attack squeals, startled, but immediately settles back down, enjoying herself. It is obvious that this isn't the first time.

Our attempts to conceal our staring are obviously futile, so we are laying on our spot and taking it all in. The ass licking is passionate and vigorous, which is hardly surprising, given the magnitude and obvious tastiness of the ass. I can see the fingers digging into the flesh of the buttocks - it reminds me of that sculpture by Bernini.

The hungry girl is no longer satisfied with just the ass. She pulls her girlfriend's butt up, lies on her back, and pushes her head underneath. With slurping sounds, she feasts on the pussy above her. The receiving girl starts moaning loudly and moving her hips around, trying to maximize contact with the hungry mouth. She turns to grinding, and after a short while, screams and comes. Her friend slips from underneath her moments before she goes flat and limp.

Her friend would have none of it. Giggling, she starts poking, prodding, nudging and shoving the laying girl, eventually coercing her to turn on her back. Immediately, her face gets covered with pussy. Girlfriend sits on her face, facing her legs, and sets out to knead and tease her breasts. She is clearly enjoying herself greatly. The one underneath is passive at first, but then we see her hands rise and start caressing, so she clearly doesn't mind either. Amid all this, the "rider" suddenly looks at us and catches us so obviously staring that there is no point in hiding. She smiles mischievously and gets back to chasing her first orgasm of the day.

Watching all this makes me start overheating, so I slink off into the water to cool off, sitting neck deep not far from where our towel is. You keep watching intently. Your cheeks have reddened, and I am not sure whether you are conscious of the fact that your hand is roaming between your legs.

The cowgirl keeps grinding and catches her orgasm. Seeing her arch her back and moan, boobs forward, nipples hard as rocks, is intensely hot. When she recovers, she gets off and speaks with her girlfriend for a bit. Suddenly, they both turn to you, and beckon.

You freeze for a second, blush, then shake your head. They beckon again, energetic, smiling, inviting. You turn to me, hesitant, then wave at me to go with you. "No. You go", - I say with a smile. - "Trust me, I will enjoy it."

Your heart is racing. Slowly, you get up and take a few steps in their direction. They beckon again, excitedly, then walk over to you to meet you halfway. They both take one of your hands, gently, and lead you to their enormous beach towel.

The three of you stand there for a moment, looking at each other. One of them touches your beautiful hair, that streams down your shoulders, now that you let it loose. "Wow", - she says.

Slowly, they pull you down to the towel, and you lay down in the middle, looking at them. This appears to flip some switch in them, since in an instant they turn from staring to vigorous action. They're next to you, on both sides, and you are their target. They kiss, and caress, and explore. Four hands feel like forty; they are everywhere. At first, you try to also touch them, place your hands on the smalls of their backs; but there's no way. You are outnumbered and overwhelmed.

You don't even know anymore who is where doing what. One moment, they both suck on your boobs, hands stroking your inner thighs; another, your face is covered by an enormous, delicious breast. You lick and suck on it, finding enough focus to grab it and knead it a bit, but not for long: they both move down and manage to somehow nestle between your legs. They both lick you, teasingly, giggling, shoving each other, jostling for your sweetest spots. Then they move again, and you are in a French kiss. A very hot and very active tongue is probing your mouth, and you reciprocate. As she lets go of your mouth, you see the sky again - but just for an instant. The bigger girl's knees are on either side of your head, and she lowers herself on you.

The feeling is mind-blowing. She surrounds, envelops you. Her pussy, her thighs. She is delicious, wet, and sweaty. You can't see, you can't hear, you can hardly breathe, but you can taste - and oh my does it taste amazing. You lick and suck, wrapping your lips around the clit and the lips and everything you can reach. Your hands grab on her soft ass and squeeze it. Her hand finds yours, and you lock fingers.

She starts breathing heavily and grinding. You are completely engrossed in licking her, savoring, feasting. When she comes, your prize is even more thick juice. You swallow it all greedily. Her hips clench, and you realize that you are getting crushed - you can't breathe at all. Death by snu-snu becoming very real, you tap on the side of her butt. She gets off, laughs, and leans down to kiss you.

Still in water, I move closer to their spot to see every detail. You get but a short respite, and their attack continues. While you French kiss the woman that you were just pleasing, her friend is eating you out with gusto. Her mouth is clearly trying to swallow you whole, while her long tongue is finding its way into your pussy. It feels amazing. Suddenly her wet finger slides up your ass, pushing softly towards your G-spot. You arch your back, scream, and come so hard your whole body convulses.

They kiss, sharing your taste, then go at it again. You no longer have any idea what all is going on. For sure you taste the other girl too, and her swollen, hot lips and protruding clit are beautiful and delicious. The two nymphs are on you, and around you, and in you. You feel their hair touching your skin. You come, and come again, and then once more. You see stars.

They disappear as quickly as they arrived, leaving behind the towel you're spread upon. How did they get here? Where did they go? You don't know, and you can't think. You just relax in the shade, spent.

I come out. Despite the cool water, I am super hard from watching all of it. I approach you, lower myself between your legs, and very gently lick you. Your flower is open and swollen from all the action. I slowly enter you, enjoying greatly how hot and wet you are. You mutter and moan quietly, approvingly, but otherwise can't really react. After just a few strokes, I can't hold it and come inside you, very hard.

I go back into water to cool off a bit. I look at you admiringly; you are gorgeous. I notice a drop of cum oozing out of your pussy - small but thick. Quietly, I go back to our blanket and grab my phone. Returning to you, I take a bunch of pictures. I capture you, spread out on the trophy towel, and then your glorious boobs, nipples still erect. Then I move down to capture your magnificent pussy with my juice inside. It is gorgeous, and I love seeing it fill the screen. Done with pictures, I lean forward and lick you again. Latching my mouth to your pussy, I suck out some of my cum. It is still hot, and thick, and sticky. I come up to you and kiss you, sharing a bit of my prize. Then I lay down next to you, staring into the sky.

- Wow, - you say. It is hard to disagree.