Mexican Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day went from late afternoon to night as she fussed with the long blonde hair on my head and the ones she eliminated on my body. I was pampered and plucked and pawed and polished. She even pierced my ears. Two little dots appeared on my lobes. When she was finished I put on my short black dress, patterned with flowers. It came halfway between my thighs and knees. I had on little white anklets and then she gave me a pair of black high-top Converse.

Sophie tied them for me. "I know you want to wear heels but, sometimes we girls need to make a quick getaway." They laughed and took me to the mirror again. I looked incredible and completely feminine. My lips were so full and my eyebrows were so dark, I had to learn how to do that.

She then filed, and painted my nails pink, and gave me clip-on hoop earrings. "Cute, cute, cute." She said.

"Wow," Manuel exclaimed, "If I was straight I would be all over you."

Sophie laughed, "What? You never said that about me?"

Manuel went to the mirror and started combing his hair. "Don't get me started on your look sister, I want to make it through this summer." She then hit him and sprayed some fragrance on me.

"We will find your signature scent, this is Milly's it's good for now. Now let's introduce Sabrina to Cooperstown."

***

Showing the family my look wasn't as traumatic as I assumed it would be. Marrisa was so happy she screamed when she saw me. "Chica you are once again beautiful, even more, beautiful with Sophie's help. You are going to have the most perfect summer."

Juan and the kids just smiled, they were quite used to having me change genders. I think seeing me in boy mode was more jarring for them.

Even Rosa was happy. "Someone else I could teach to cook."

The first day upstate drew to a close and we slowly made our way to our respected rooms. I hated washing the makeup off my face so I stayed up and quietly posed in the mirror, taking pictures with my little Instamatic. I was incredibly excited from the days' activities and I rubbed myself while I viewed my legs below my dress. I then had a wonderful orgasm. My first outside of Brooklyn. Then I washed, slipped on my nightgown, and slept. It WAS going to be a perfect summer.

***

On Monday the summer got off to a quick bang. First Sophie and I got jobs at the family restaurant. A couple of afternoons a week, showing people where to sit and then just bringing customers their food at the tables. Easy and fun, plus I could wear heels if I wanted.

Manuel worked next door for his mother at a Real Estate office.

We also got settled into our new hanging out spot, on the porch of Manuel's house. I finally got to meet his mother, Aunt Milly, too. She was a xerox copy of Marrisa, though she was taller and louder. Manuel was just like her.

They were changing the sewers on the block that summer, and the front of Milly's house was a mess. I remember when we first saw the Sewer Serpent truck.

"Oh no, here comes Manuel's masturbation material." Laughed Sophie.

"Stop don't say that in front of Sabrina." Manuel countered. "Let's keep her innocent for as long as we can. Ha ha."

Then a tall Black man stepped out of the truck. "Mmm that's a man." Manuel moaned to himself.

The man waved at us. He was huge, his entire body, he was a mountain of a man. Surprisingly he said "Hey Manny!" I looked at Manuel and I smiled, I could fantasize about him myself. Then looking back, another man came out of the side of the truck. He also looked at us, as we were only a couple of feet away. He was just as tall and big but not as dark as the last man. Both of their arms were huge and so strong looking, I have never been this close as Sabrina to men like this.

"Hey, guys! What's this, someone new?" We all smiled and waved back. "Hey blondie what's your name." I kept quiet, I wasn't used to talking to strange men.

"This is Sabrina," Manuel called over. "She is going to be here all summer."

The man stopped and shook his head. "This is now officially my favorite block." He laughed making me feel quite good. He just kept watching me as I crossed my legs, getting a little flirty.

Just then the last man exited the truck, he was carrying a couple of tools. He also waved. "Ah, Sophie the love of my life." I smiled when I saw he was about four foot eight or ten, he was Mexican and tiny, and his voice was so high. Manuel laughed as the three men walked away from us to get on with their job.

I could tell Sophie was a little miffed at her admirer. "Don't say anything. I have heard it all before from Gay Romeo here." She held her hand up to Manuel when he was about to speak. The rest of the summer weekday mornings were very similar to this one. All three were working on the block constantly, and they always stopped to talk no matter where they were parked. They were the unattainable men of that summer.

***

I had very few summer outfits, so we spent the time we weren't working, shopping. The Moreno's would go back and forth to Brooklyn the entire summer so Sophie usually went shopping with me. I used some of the money that my mother gave Marrisa, and some from working at Rosa's. Sometimes the tips we got were so much more than the pay we were making. The cooks were jealous so I always shared, but it meant NOT only did I have money for feminine clothes and makeup but also some extracurricular activities.

I also met a bunch of the neighborhood kids. Manuel was friends with everyone but Sophie wasn't thrilled with the older teenage population of Cooperstown. There were a group of kids from a couple of blocks away, a nicer couple of blocks with bigger houses, that Sophie hated. "They are so stuck up, all of them." She would tell me. But there were so many boys. One, in particular, was quite cute and he kept on checking me out. He was tall and very good-looking, I wished Sophie would invite him over, but she just sneered when I asked.

I knew besides all my new clothes and makeup ideas, I was becoming obsessed with boys. The three Sewer men were feeding my libido along with the cute boys in town and all the male customers at Rosas.

***

One day when the Moreno's were back in Cooperstown at the house Juan told us, "We are all going to a costume party on Fair Street, all of us. It's little Nicole's quinceañera on Saturday. I'm going to pick up some cerveza for it." After finding out Nicole was a friend of the family, I jumped at the chance to go with him. After cross-dressing and boys, beer was my favorite thing. My father was a connoisseur and I would always get a taste of whatever he was drinking. He was a one-a-day man and I was a sip-a-day girl.

Walking through the beer distributor Juan picked out some Gennese and Corona. They had to be the most popular beers that summer. When I told him that there were so many other great-tasting ones he was amused. I didn't have any knowledge of anything useful to him so he smiled and went on with his shopping.

I pointed to some of the German beers that I have had. "I bet you would like these so much better." I teased. "They are darker and stronger, I love them."

"How would you know," He asked me. "You are such a little girl, you are not even old enough to drink cerveza." I just shrugged. "Marrisa would throw me out of the house if she knew I was supplying you with beer." He laughed, then paid the cashier. He waved goodbye as we made our way to the car.

Juan started the car and then looked at me. "You know," he told me. "Let's just say a couple of bottles fell out of the case and just happened to roll into this bag." He smiled and told me to bring it to Manuel to put in the fridge.

I smiled and kissed him, thank you.

***

The party was a couple of blocks away in one of the nicer and larger houses in the neighborhood. Little Nicole wanted a costume party and that's what she was going to get and I was all for it. Last time I wore a costume I wore all green and so did two of my friends. All together we were a 'lawn,' it was stupid but that's what we did for fun when I was in my early teens. This time it was going to be different.

"So what do you want to be?" Marrisa asked me.

"I want to be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. You are Aunty Em. I want to be Dorothy."

She laughed. "Well Okay. I'm sure we could pull that together."

Manuel said, "That seems a little obvious."

"Oh let her be what she wants, Manuel." Yelled Sophie. "I'm going as Wednesday Adams. Sexy Wednesday Adams of course."

Manuel sneered, "You sexy, you should be going as Gomez." He laughed as Sophie hit him on the arm.

"Oww."

***

We spent the next couple of days getting our costumes together. Manuel decided on some weird film reference character, I think from the movie 'Mahogany', but I could be wrong, maybe 'Superfly.' It didn't matter no one was going to recognize him anyway.

I found almost everything I needed at the local thrift shop. There was a blue and white checked dress and I held it up for Sophie to see. "How 'bout this, it looks perfect."

Yeah, perfectly slutty, I don't think Marrisa will let you wear something that short." She told me.

"No?" I said as I looked at it again, with thigh highs and red heels I thought it would be perfect. I took it to the dressing room to try it on. Looking in the mirror, it WAS perfect. I stood on my toes to simulate the heels and tip-toed out to show Sophie.

"If that's what you are going to wear, then I'm going to have to whore up my costume too." She laughed.

Within the hour we had everything.

***

Manuel was already dressed and waiting for us, while Sophie and I checked on all the little details. My dress was short it came halfway between my thighs and my crotch. My smooth feminine tucked crotch, hidden by silk white panties. They were trimmed in roses. Underneath the dress, I had a push-up bra, my first, which suddenly gave me incredible cleavage. Sophie put pantyhose under my breasts to push them up, and they were perfect. Manuel had to investigate. Sophie and I just watched him feeling me up.

Sophie pushed him out of the way. "Do you mind?" He laughed as we finished accessorizing.

I also had on white almost opaque stockings which reached over my knee, showing some of my bare thighs under the hem. I had on five-inch red sparkled pumps, the one item Marrisa was unsure about.

"Are you going to be able to walk in them?" She asked me.

"Of course heels are my specialty," I told her.

I had my long blonde hair in pigtails almost touching my shoulders, with matching blue ribbons. Sophie painted my lips red with smudged proof lipstick, so it wouldn't come off while we ate and drank. My long nails were painted sparkly red to match the heels. The only jewelries I had on were my little earrings and a thin necklace with a heart on it. I looked gorgeous and I was ready to flirt, I couldn't wait to show myself off at the party.

Sophie's dress was also short. It was black and tight with a little white collar. It cost two dollars at the thrift store. She had on black socks which made their way to her knees and three-inch mary jane pumps. Her dark hair was in braids and her makeup was very pale and sexy. We were going to make a splash at this party.

Manuel was dressed nice too.

Marrisa came in to check on our progress, she looked great. She had on a long flowered dress and a long apron. She had her hair up and tucked under a matching cap.

"I'm still sexy," She said as she lifted her dress. "How about that, Juan loves it." She snickered. She had on tan pantyhose and three-inch black high-heeled boots. Sophie did her makeup and we went out to meet the rest of party-goers. The kids were going to stay home with Grandma Rosa, but everyone else was going.

***

Juan was outside, he was going to drive since he had most of the beer and sangria for the party. He was carrying a big lollipop, "He's the Lolipop guild." Marrisa said, "That is about as dressed up as he is ever gonna get." He also thanked me for my influence on Marrisa, He said she is so much sexier in stockings and heels, and he gave me another wink.

Aunt Milly was outside too, dressed as a baseball player, including a baseball bat. She looked very cute, but I hoped no one argued with her tonight.

The party was pretty full by the time we got there. I made so much noise in my red pumps that I could feel everyone looking at me. One of the boys I caught staring was with the crew that Sophie didn't like. I thought he was cute and I smiled. I had never had a boy smile at me before, I was also never in public in such a sexualized outfit. I still felt great since it was a costume party, maybe I was playing a character, a very sexy one.

The three of us, Manuel, Sophie and I walked around gauging the different outfits of the party-goers. Me and Sophie were definitely the sexiest and we had a little appreciation society hanging out around us. "Don't look behind you," Sophie warned me.

Of course, I turned around.

"Ah, why did you do that, now they know we are talking about them." She scolded me. "That's Rick in the Superman costume, I hate him and his friends. Just cause they have cars they think they are so hot." I snuck another peak and I had to admit he was pretty hot, he was dressed as Superman and had muscles to fill it out. He was the one who had been watching me most of the night, now it was my turn. I also remember seeing him on our block. One of the boys from Rick's pack gave us some sangria which the three of us drank while we walked around.

I loved watching people check out my long legs in these heels, I felt so excited. I felt like I was posing every time I stopped moving, with my little basket around my arm and my hand on my hip.

I lost the others when I went to talk to Marrisa. "I'm loving this food," I told her.

"Mmm empanadas are the best, um, what are you drinking?" She then took my cup and took a sniff. "You are a very naughty girl. I am going to have to keep an eye on you." I left her and went to walk around outside with my sangria. I was feeling a little light-headed.

"Hi," I Heard a voice behind me. "Can I help you find Toto?" I turned around and smiled, it was Superman. I was hoping Sophie wasn't around to see this.

"You can." I cooed. "He only knows his way around Kansas. Maybe you can find him with your X-Ray vision."

His smile was so nice I realized I would do anything he asks. "Well let's look for him in all the dark corners we can find. Ha ha."

Rick held my arm and we walked outside to the back. Almost all the people at the party were in the air-conditioned house, and a few on the front lawn, but the backyard was deserted.

"Oh my God, that is a big pool," I said staring at the cool water. I had never seen one this huge outside of a hotel. Brooklyn had very few inground pools.

Rick sidled up next to me and put his hard body against mine. "The Garcias have a big Barbeque and pool party every summer. It should be coming up. I'll get you invited." He smiled at me. "Do I get to see you in a bikini?"

It's funny, but I had to think about that. He was just being facetious, but I really didn't know. I had to try one on soon.

"Maybe." I flirted. "But only if I get to see you with no shirt on in the pool."

"Deal."

***

We were hanging in the back by ourselves for so long, I lost track of time. I loved being with a boy, I loved that he couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of me. A couple of others started trickling out of the house so we went for a walk. He was holding my hand.

"You have such nice hands, they are so soft." He lifted it and kissed it when we stopped. "And I love long fingernails, they are so sexy."

"Sophie gave me long nails." He looked at me when I mentioned her name. "She is my personal makeup artist." I laughed.

"Well, I am going to have to thank her." He smiled and moved closer to me. I was thinking that, wasn't going to happen and then he kissed me. Right on the lips, under a street lamp, in front of the world.

I pushed my basket up my arm so both my hands were free and I put them around his neck. He was so tall, I had to look up at him even in my heels. We started to make out like I only have dreamed about. His tongue was inside my mouth and I was loving it. My panties were so tight, and my dress so full that I knew I wouldn't show, but I had to stop trying to push my crotch into him since that is all I wanted to do.

We stopped as he rubbed my back and I played with his hair. watching my nails comb through it.

"I remember the first time I saw you." He kissed me as he was talking. Sloppy slow kisses. "You came down Manuel's front stoop. I stopped I couldn't move. It took me so long to find out your name, I had to ask the Sewer men. Ha, ha. I remember I watched you all afternoon in your green dress." I took my hands from his neck and started rubbing his chest. He started to put his face in my hair and held me a little tighter. "I'm sorry it sounds creepy, but when a beautiful girl moves into the neighborhood the whole electricity and atmosphere of everything changes."

I smiled up at him. I was having an intoxicating effect on him. "I definitely noticed you too."

We kissed a little more and I started to realize we should leave. I'm sure someone would be looking for me. "Let's head back," I told him.

"Okay, pretty girl." And we kissed one more time under the neighbor's windows. It was then I felt something hard poking me. I looked down and Superman had a hard-on. I was making a boy excited, I was giving him an erection. I had to take care of him, I wanted him to cum.

"I'm sorry Sabrina," he said. It was the first time he spoke my name.

Sorry? I loved it. All I could think about was touching it, so I asked him, "Can we go somewhere quiet?" The smile on his face was priceless I thought he would break. He took my hand and we went onto one of the neighbor's porches.

"They are all at the party we should be okay here."

We sat down on one of the benches with a cushion. I felt myself sink as we sat together. He first grabbed my hand. "I can't believe that we are finally together, every time I try to talk to you Sophie chases me away."

I told him, "Well it's just you and me here, no one else." I smiled and his hands went to caress my pigtails.

"Who would've thought a girl with pigtails... is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." Then we kissed again, long, hot kisses this time. We were sliding in and out of each other's mouths. I was so hot and horny I thought I was going to cum in my panties. Just looking at how excited he was, was making me even hotter. I then grabbed his cock, he was so hard, he was straining against his costume. I loved the feel of the nylon Superman suit against my hands. I rubbed him and felt him grow even harder. He had to stop while I was playing with him to take a breath. He was so excited he could barely breathe.

"I see Superman doesn't have a zipper," I whispered in his ear. He immediately went to his cock.

"Shit, I'm sorry, it's one piece." We laughed as I kissed him and started to push on his cock again, rolling him in the palm of my hand.

I was rubbing up and down and I knew he was about to cum soon, I knew he was totally enjoying himself. His one hand was on my stockings and the other was lightly petting my breast. He bent down and started kissing the top of my boobs, or what looked like them. And then I started to orgasm. A boy was nuzzling my tits of course I was going to cum, and I came hard.

"Oh Rick, I love this." I sighed.

He smiled. "God, you have beautiful breasts, Sabrina." He told me, and that was it. He started to squirt in his costume. I felt him pulsing. I was rubbing and rubbing, I was like a crazy woman, I wanted all his cum to be set free. I was wishing he came inside my mouth. Next time I'm with Superman I'm going to make sure he was naked.