Mexican Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

We got back to the party as Nicole was thanking everyone from her microphone. I was with Rick when I caught up to Juan and Marrisa.

"Oh, hey Rick," Juan said. "How's the family?" They chatted for a while and Marrisa grilled me.

"Were you with Rick?"

"Why, do you not like him?" I asked.

She turned around to look at Rick and Juan talking. "Did you not see the huge wet spot on his crotch?" I looked and there it was a big wet splotch. I caused it and I was a little turned on, but Marrisa didn't think it was a good idea to be with him. As we were staring at Rick's crotch, he smiled at us, and then they both glanced down. Spotted.

He excused himself and walked away. "I'll be right back."

I thought it was funny and I started to laugh, thankfully Marrisa giggled too. Once Juan started then I knew everything was fine. "I guess Superman will have to get his suit dry cleaned," I told them and we laughed some more.

I didn't see Rick the rest of the party, he must of went home to clean up.

Once the party was over I met Manuel and Sophie to walk home. Sophie was a little pissed. "Where were you, we were looking all over." I couldn't tell her I was with Rick. Or could I?

"Rumor has it," Manuel moved closer to us, "Sabrina had a little tryst with your arch-nemesis."

She turned slowly towards me. "Not Rick. Ugh..." She walked ahead of us, and we lost sight of her a block later.

***

Three days after the party, Sophie still wasn't talking to me. I had to fix my hair myself. How dare she make me work, I thought sarcastically. It didn't look as good but I was getting better. I also tended to put on too much makeup, where she had the right amount of subtlety that I still haven't mastered yet.

I had nothing planned today and no work so I figured I would get a little glammed up. I loved my long lashes and full lips and I always concentrated on them, they were the things I now always got right. My look was finally coming together. With Sophie and Marrisa's help, I was becoming an attractive young woman.

A white bra and panties were my go-to lingerie and I slipped them on. My bra was once again filled with water balloons for the weight and swing. Next, I put on my split thigh skirt. It was maroon and had a geometrically shaped print on it. It went straight down to my ankles and a slit right up my left thigh. I had to wear heels with this dress because it was so long. I put on four-inch sandals and an off-white short sleeve crop top, which showed just a little bit of my belly and almost all of my hairless arms. I had a little straw pocketbook and a matching big straw hat. I looked so cute. I couldn't wait to prance around the neighborhood and shop.

When I visited Manuel, he told me, "Look at you, my sexy little sister." He was giving me the once over. "I was thinking if you want to play with a boy I know someone. Being with that Rick was maybe a little too risky."

"What, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Aunty M. is nervous people won't understand, you know about what's underneath your dress." I loved when he tried not to be crude. If Sophie was here this would be a very different conversation. "My friend David lives nearby. He is gay of course, you will like him. I hope."

We got up to go. "Is Sophie going to come with us?"

"No," He told me. "You will be with him by yourself anyway. I'll take you there."

As we walked past Sophie's house, I suddenly went up and knocked on the door. Manuel shook his head and crossed his arms, but when Sophie came out she looked at me and smiled. "Can we get past this Rick thing please?" I begged. "I have been avoiding him for the last couple of days I think he is taking the hint." I could tell she was loving holding this over me, but I felt her relent, maybe it was my sincere smile. But I doubted it.

"I guess. Wait, what are you two up to?" She asked, we told her, but she wasn't a fan of the idea and decided to stay home. At least she wasn't mad at me anymore, that made me feel so much better. I waved to her as we got to the end of her house. She had a big smile as she shook her head. "Have a good time, slut!"

***

We got to David's apartment. It was very tall at least fifteen floors. "Do you think this is a good idea?" I asked as we looked up at the building.

"It was Aunty M.'s idea." He told me. "I think she wants you to have some practice with men before you go out in the real world. Well, this isn't technically her idea but it should have the same results." He laughed.

"Marrisa's idea? What kind of practice are we talking about?" I innocently asked.

"Well, me and David were thinking you could give him head."

***

Heading up the elevator I was suddenly nauseous. I wish I knew this before we left, I could have taken some Dramamine. I knew I could be ready for this moment though, it was something that I thought about constantly. Having a man inside me was probably my biggest fantasy. I went to sleep every night with it on my mind.

When David opened the door, he guided us in quickly and then closed it. He was very tall and skinny, I could see his ribs. His apartment was very big, and I noticed a lot of flamboyant outfits strewn around the room. Plus the whole apartment smelled of cinnamon, but not the good cinnamon.

We heard a commotion from another room. "David are they here?"

David closed his eyes, looking like he was in pain. "Stay in there Mother, we won't be long." He yelled.

Manuel introduced us. "David this is Sabrina, the girl I was telling you about."

He looked me up and down as he took my hand. "I have to say you are really transy." He told me.

I didn't know what he was talking about. "Is that good?"

"Well? What kind of panties are you wearing, IF you are wearing any?"

"Um," I stuttered as I spoke. "I, um, they are, maybe, white and cotton. Why?"

"Transy."

He spun and walked more into his living room. "Come on sit down, relax."

David had on little khaki shorts and they were hanging showing off the crack of his ass. He wasn't my type, I can't believe I had a type. I was wishing he was more like Rick or maybe even the Sewer men. I turned around but Manuel didn't follow me, he stayed by the door. "I'm gonna go. I'll come back in an hour or so. I don't have to see any of this." He closed the door leaving me with David.

Suddenly an older woman walked into the room, she reminded me of the mother from 'A Christmas Story.' "I hear you are going to be a woman soon, I am so glad I was here to witness it." She chuckled, with a slight Spanish accent.

"Mom," David yelled again, "YOU HAVE TO GO, NOW."

"I just wanted to see her before... you are very cute my dear. Good luck."

She then left us alone on the couch. I felt uncomfortable I wish his mother would have stayed. David was way gayer than Manuel, he was probably two gay guys. I felt like he probably didn't care much for me either. He was looking at my clothes very critically, though I assumed I looked very nice and sexy.

"So," I asked, "What does transy mean?"

"Oh don't worry about it, sweetie." He poured us a shot of some clear liquid. "It just means you are more girl than queen." He shrugged then drank his drink and pulled down his pants.

I always thought giving my first blow job would be special, with a tall strong handsome man. While I would be wearing a flowing dress and very long fingernails. At least the dress and nails were present and correct.

I took off my hat and placed my bag on top of it. He patted the couch to move closer to him and gave me the shot. "No thank you, I only drink beer and wine. I'm very basic." I smiled as he drank it himself in one gulp.

"Come on sweetheart, let's see what you got." He grabbed my boob with a non-committed look on his face. He then took my hand and placed it on his soft cock. "God, even your hands are so girly, are you on hormones?"

I looked at him, "No... Not yet."

He let out a sigh and he let me get on with it. He was looking off toward his window while I was playing and rubbing his cock. It wasn't getting any harder. I was wondering if I was doing it right.

"David!" We heard a yell from the other room. "Is it happening now?" The muffled voice of the mother was easily seeping in through the closed door.

David yelled again, "MOM, you are not helping here!"

David exasperated looked at me. "Maybe you can lick it." He asked and I got on my knees between his legs, I decided I would do whatever he wanted. I had to get up to maneuver my skirt to kneel comfortably and I could tell he was getting annoyed, I was taking too long. He didn't even look at my legs, they were bare and I always thought my best feature.

I knelt and bent over his torso and started to kiss his stomach and then his thighs. I didn't want to concentrate on his cock right away, It was small, red, and angry looking. His dick started to get slightly bigger and then reverted to its original state.

"David!" His mother yelled again. "Is she a woman yet, I have to go to work!"

"Ugh!"

I looked up at him as he shook my shoulder, "Listen, sweetie, let's stop this fiasco, get on up." I was a little startled I was trying my best. "I have another idea." He told me as he got up and left me on my knees. I saw my reflection in the glass of his wall unit and thought I looked pretty sexy. I didn't know what the problem was.

His mother walked out of the backroom as I got up off the floor. "Oh my God, you are absolutely glowing." She said as she walked up to me and stared. She put her hand on my chin. "You need a little concealer right here though, darling."

We both turned as we heard David talking in the other room on the phone. "Okay give us a coupla minutes, we'll be right over."

He walked back into the room getting dressed in the process. "MOM! What are you doing? Come on sweetie let's go, I know someone who will love to meet you." He slipped on his shoes and shirt as I walked near the door and adjusted my skirt. When I took out my compact to fix my lipstick he shook his head. "Why would Manuel bring me such a girl? I haven't been with a female since Cindy Pearson in the second grade."

"Oh Cindy," His mother sighed, "Now that was a complexion."

He huffed as the three of us walked into the hallway.

***

His mother went one way and we went the other. On the way to wherever, I asked him, "Maybe I should go back home to Manny's." I said.

"Don't be silly sweetie, there are plenty of men in this world, and you could be all of their fantasy women rolled up in one. Look at that ass of yours." I smiled as I thought about a man grabbing my ass.

I held my hat as we jogged across one of the busier streets. Clicking in my high heels and passing all of the admiring looks of the tourists.

"Here we are." We were now standing in front of another house. Today was turning into a tour of the Historic District. He grabbed my wrist and we went up to the front door.

A couple of knocks and a man appeared. "Hi." He said and then he looked at me. "Wow, you are all of my holidays rolled into one. Come on in."

I walked into the big house and noticed David wasn't following me, I was having deja vu. "I'll be back." He told us. "If anything happens to Sabrina, Juan Moreno will come and knock your front teeth out." The man closed the door and we headed into a nice big airy living room.

"He's not kidding, you know." He told me. I was glad I had someone like Juan in my life, everyone needs a little protection every once in a while. He then held out his hand, he took mine as he looked at my eyes and lips. "I'm Noah, I'm sorry things are a little hectic I'm leaving for Cincinnatti in an hour."

"I'm Sabrina," I said. "I'm friends with the Moreno's, you know them?"

"I do, I have known Marrisa for years. I don't think she would be okay with this though, would she? Not from what David told me we were planning on doing."

"I know I'm sorry I should leave, the day has taken a weird turn. I didn't know any of this was going to happen. I was hoping to just go shopping."

"No please stay, I would love my last hour in Cooperstown to be with a beautiful woman. He then took my hand again and led me to the couch. "Your hands and nails are so nice. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yes sure, anything you like." I was nervous again and my mouth was dry.

He looked in his fridge. "Oh, I'm sorry all I have is beer. I had a small going away party last night, this is all that was left." He brought in two glasses and a bottle of something called Dinkelacker dark.

"I love this beer, it's one of my favorites," I told him, suddenly enjoying myself. Being with a tall handsome man and drinking beer.

He looked at me "Wait. How old are you?"

"Um, eighteen."

He looked a little dejected. "Eighteen, eh Juan is going to knock my teeth out, but I'm going to have to chance it. You are very pretty, but I don't condone you drinking." He then smiled and gave me the glass then slipped closer to me. "And you smell absolutely amazing. I'm going to remember that scent all summer." He smiled down at me. "Cheers."

We were sitting very close, my skirt was open to my crotch and my legs were naked touching his. He put down his drink and touched my face. "Can I kiss you?"

There was a sudden movement in my panties. A man wanted to kiss me, an older good looking one. He thought he hit the jackpot, but I was going to enjoy it so much more.

"Okay."

His face moved slowly closer. When our lips touched I put my hands on his shoulders. He kissed me again and I shifted my head and his tongue entered my mouth. I crossed my legs and then shifted closer to him. I was straining in my panties and I needed them hidden.

His hands started to rub my bare thighs with one hand and the other grabbed one of my boobs. He was softly moaning as he kneaded my breast and I was so wishing that they were real. He stopped moving and went to look at me again. I pulled back a little confused, don't tell me another gay man thought I was too girly. "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, David was a little brisk on the phone..."

I just stopped him from talking by putting my tongue to good use examining his teeth. I wanted this, even if Noah didn't. We made out for a couple of minutes more and I could tell he was getting distracted again. I looked at him and he was looking to the side of me. We stopped kissing and he got up to place a picture frame face down on his mantle.

"Remind me to break up with that one." He smiled.

"A girlfriend?" I asked

"An ex-girlfriend. She wouldn't even come to the party last night or see me off today."

"Well let me help you forget ALL about her." I didn't know where that came from, I felt so empowered and flirty. I felt so very female.

"I'm sorry Sabrina I have to leave soon, I'm catching a bus."

"Is that a euphemism?" I smiled and started to get between his legs. I looked up at him and he laughed. I was staring at his crotch and told him, "Well you don't have to warn me twice." And then I started to unzip his pants. I was so comfortable with him, I couldn't believe how I was conversing with him. Was I always a flirt?

He was wearing a white jersey with blue sleeves and he had on jeans. His body was quite attractive. I loved putting my hands on him and he felt so different and better than David. Plus as a bonus, he smelled like a man, not a cookie.

My long pink nails played with his cock inside his pants until I knew it was time to see him. He got up and I slipped down his jeans and shorts in one quick movement. As he sat his large cock came into view, he was much bigger than Rick. Oh my God, he was so hard. I was making this man hard. His cock was just begging me to slide him in my mouth. I kissed the head of it with a nice pronounced loud smack and then kissed my way down the length of it. I smiled at him as I kept on licking and tasting him, and then I giggled just before he first entered my mouth. I was sucking on the head just wondering how I was going to get this monster down my throat.

"Noah, I love your cock." I told him out loud as he started to run his rough hands through my hair.

My long blonde hair was floating around my face as his cock got deeper into me. I could only take about half so I grabbed his dick with my right hand and slipped my left one up under his shirt. I made my way up to his nipples as his cock made its way down my throat. I felt like such a whore, where did I learn to do this? I must have been born with this ability, just like walking in heels or flicking my long hair.

"Sabrina, this feels incredible, I'm getting ready to cum, I can't take any more." I loved how he was talking to me. "Oh this is it, baby, I'm gonna cum." And he came, and I couldn't swallow it all. It started leaking out of the side of my mouth. And then I had the most powerful orgasm in my life. I was rocking on my knees as my panties were filling with cream. I felt like my mind left my body and I was watching this scene from the corner of the ceiling, watching this hot woman sucking a gorgeous man. I felt so feminine taking his whole load inside me. I licked him clean and even licked the jism from his thighs.

He was leaning back enjoying himself when I looked up at him. He pulled me off my knees and I sat on his naked lap.

"God... baby that was spectacular, I really wasn't expecting that. That was the best going-away present I have ever gotten." He laughed. "Let me do you now." And his hand started heading to my tucked panties under my skirt.

"You don't have to." I cooed. "Having you in my mouth made me orgasm like crazy. I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of the day. I'm so wet." I giggled and he kissed me again on the mouth.

"Beautiful Sabrina, if I knew you were entering my life today I would have been more prepared."

He then shifted and checked his watch. "Shit I gotta go, I'm so sorry baby." He kissed me as I slipped off his lap and started putting myself together. He pulled up his pants and looked for his sneakers. "You know what, come to the bus with me, please." Just then there was honking outside. "That's my ride."

He got his bags together and I helped him out grabbing a bag and my pocketbook. Just before he closed the door he grabbed the picture of his girlfriend. We made it out the front and the picture made it to the garbage can. "I'll be thinking about you this summer, that's for sure. Make sure you really do thank David for me, he might have changed my life." He laughed as we got into the car. We both sat in the back holding hands, while there were two other men in the front seat.

The bus was only five minutes away. "Where are you going again?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "Cincinnatti... Ohio. I'm on a minor league baseball team there this summer. I'm leaving a baseball town to play in another one."

We got out and I helped him with his things to the bus. There were so many people milling around. The bus looked like it was full already and young women were standing outside waving to the men on board. The driver loaded Noah's bags on the bus and then we moved to the side, he was obviously the last one to get here. Putting his arms around me, I slid into him and he kissed me in front of the throngs of people. I felt like everyone was watching. I didn't care I was maturing into an adult female in front of this crowd.

"Can you send me some pictures of yourself?" He asked. He pulled something out of his wallet. "Here send them to this address, I'll be staying here."

I looked at the paper, then looked back up to him. My first official love affair and it was over so soon.

"Okay, I will."

He smiled as the bus began to catcall us. "And write me, tell me something about you. I didn't even ask when your birthday was, or what sign you are, or why you smell so incredible." I smiled and kissed him one last time. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I was loving this, I couldn't wait to tell Marrisa about him.