Mexican Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both got up and hugged me. Juan watched from the doorway, with the children as Marrisa went over and clung onto his waist.

"My daughter is very beautiful and tall." My mother laughed. The five of us sat at the table while my mother poured drinks. It was very quiet, I was afraid to use my girl voice, especially since it was the only one I had.

Marrisa, thank God started to speak as she picked up her glass. "Sabrina has been learning to cook, she makes incredible enchiladas and empanadas. She is working on the E's first." She grabbed my hand and giggled. "Though I don't know how she can manage anything with those long nails." We all laughed, it was nice, it seemed perfectly normal.

"I had a feeling all along," My mother spoke, "You used to keep your dresses in my closet, that beautiful beige one I loved, I want to see you wearing it sometime."

Marrisa and I looked at each other and laughed. Things were going to be okay.

We drank beer, I mean cerveza, out of little glasses, looked at pictures and I showed everyone my new outfits. It was late when the Morenos left for home, the children fast asleep.

My parents and I brought all my things to my room, but it wasn't the way I left it. My mother smiled as she opened the door. "I hope you like it, it took the three of us most of the month to make it perfect."

It was perfect.

***

I settled into a nice routine. My mother got me a part-time office job at the Board of Ed. and we moved my start date for school until January. Being a female in Brooklyn was more fun than I would have imagined. No more hiding in front of my mirror, I was now out all the time. Showing off to whoever was paying attention. Today I was dressed like a perfect sexy office worker, my standard uniform. Short black a-line skirt and crisp pink button-up blouse. I was wearing my new 'little secrets' breast forms that my mother bought for me. They looked and felt like the real thing and they were perfectly incased in my sheer pink bra. I had on pink silk panties and sheer nude thigh highs. My legs looked incredible perched on four-inch black pumps. I just started HRT and I so loved being a new woman.

It was 2:00 pm when I was driving home from work. I was listening to The Spice Girls on my wonky CD player in my car. I was glad I had long nails because the disc was constantly getting stuck.

I turned onto my block, it was quiet, the local schools didn't let out yet and the neighborhood was quite empty. Noone was tearing up the block either. I missed the noise of the Sewer men, clanging and banging. Brooklyn was surprisingly quieter.

Getting closer, I noticed a man was sitting on a car in front of the house.

Getting closer, my heart started to race. I stopped the car in the middle of the street and ran to him. He got up and we embraced, squishing my hat in between us.

"Noah! Oh my God, what a surprise." I said as he kissed me on the quiet street.

He nuzzled my neck "I missed the scent of you so much, I just got back from LA this morning. I couldn't wait to see you. I'm sorry for the surprise."

"Don't be sorry, you have made me so happy."

I made him get in the car while I parked, I didn't want him out of my sight. This was a man I had been with for an hour and I didn't want him to leave so soon ever again.

We made our way into the empty house, it was all I could do to keep my hands off of him. And I was a different woman than the one he met three months ago. He gave me my hat. "Really," He said, "all I wanted to do was return this. I can go now."

I stood in front of him with my mouth open. "How dare you," I said as fake upset as I could. I then started to undress. I unbuttoned my blouse, my long fingers caressing the buttons as I made my way down. One shoulder at a time and my breasts in my bra were revealed. I wanted him to see me as a woman immediately. I turned around and unzipped my tight skirt. I had to wiggle as it made its way down my slightly wider hips and ass. My rear was in view in my small tight panties.

I turned around and seductively told him, "Outside I dress as an admini-strater, underneath I'm all admini-stripper" I said tongue firmly in cheek.

"That's my favorite type of underneath."

Noah smiled as his eyes were on my breasts and then the smooth front of my panties, he started to unbutton his own shirt. I smiled as I showed him my nylon legs and heels. Bending down to rub my legs, I felt my breasts hang, a position that I was starting to like.

I stood up again moving closer to Noah. "I like my men naked," I told him. I didn't even know I had a preference, but obviously, I did. I helped him off with his shirt, baring his naked chest and then I undid his jeans. He kicked off his sneakers and I brought his pants and socks down. He was perfect, with only his plaid boxers on.

I pushed my hair out of my face over my shoulders and I leaned into his strong body. "Mmm, you feel so nice, I have missed you," I told him. He then grabbed my ass and I put my arms around his neck. He smiled at me as he bent in to kiss me.

"Hi." He quietly said.

"Hi."

We kissed, I felt his tongue slowly enter my mouth. We kissed long and hard, I was getting excited and I ran my nails through his hair. We rubbed our bodies together and I felt his hard manhood pushing against me trying to escape his shorts. I bit my lip and looked down. I wanted to see him as he tented his briefs. I grabbed the waistband, opened and then peered down.

"Someone is happy to see me." I bit my lip again and let go of his waistband with a snap. I then made my way upstairs, only to turn around to see Noah hard and unable to take his eyes off of me.

Once in my room, his briefs mysteriously disappeared and I was standing in my lingerie with a naked man in my arms. We kissed some more and then he asked me to bend over. I put my hands on the bed as he started kneading my ass.

"God, I love a girl in stockings." He said as he started to rub down my silky legs. I then felt his cock rub against my panties. He was pressing against me, it felt incredible. His cock was hard and poking into me, I knew what he wanted but we had to wait.

I stood up and turned around to face him. Looking up I told him, "You can't make love to me baby, I'm not prepared. We are going to have to improvise."

He laughed and he kissed me again. Then he lifted me and we ended up on my bed together. My bed where dreams are made of. I made him lay down and I went to kiss his hard cock. I missed this so much, the afternoon with him was the best moment of my life and now I was prepared to do it even better. I took him in my mouth as he moaned his approval. His hands went in my hair as he spoke my name over and over again. I didn't want to let him go I wanted him to cum. I was rubbing my breast with one hand and holding his big cock with the other when he yelled.

"Sabrina, you are making me cum, baby."

And come he did. This time I caught every drop, no residual jism making its way down his hard body, it was all inside of me. I licked him clean and then climbed on top. I was so excited I was ready to cum myself. I looked into his eyes as my body laid on top of him. I have never seen someone so happy. He was trying to kiss me but I teased him, I was slightly too far away. I was rubbing my crotch on his cock. As I looked into his eyes I felt my orgasm start to build.

"Noah, this feels so good. I have never been in bed with a man before." I cooed, as he tried to kiss me. I wouldn't let him, I wanted to cum while I watched him, wanting me.

"Ahh.....!" I screamed as his lips finally made their way to the top of my head. "I'm cumming, oh Noah this feels so good." I felt wave after wave of my orgasm hit, as I ground my feminine-looking mound into him. It felt like hours before I came down from it and rested on his chest. My panties were soaking wet.

We both came together one more time before we drifted off to sleep. He was laying down and I was leaning over him with my hand massaging his cock, while we kissed. His cock was so hard and my crotch pushed against his hips, my stockinged leg over his own. The feel of my nylons rubbing him and my heels still on was making me so excited it didn't take long until we both had a second incredible orgasm. I wiped him clean and changed my now wet soaking panties. I laid down and he cuddled next to me, we fell asleep in minutes.

***

I heard music coming from downstairs. It meant Marrisa was here.

Me and Noah had been asleep only a couple of hours but it was dark already. There is nothing like waking up next to a man. Especially one who is happy to see you. He kissed me as we got up to investigate the noise downstairs. He put back on his shirt and pants and I slipped on one of my long t-shirts, that came down to my thighs. I touched up my makeup and brushed my hair, as Noah held me and kissed my neck from behind.

We walked down the stairs and I saw our clothes on the floor. I immediately picked them up, everyone would know I had a man in the house. That would be a first. The music got louder as we got closer to the kitchen door. I opened it up and Marrisa walked up to me, lightly touching my nose.

"I think Jamaica in the moonlight" Marrisa and my mother were singing, as my father sat drinking beer at the table. I could tell the three of them were slightly drunk.

"Sandy beaches drinking rum every night" They looked up at me and Noah. The women were putting our new pictures on the refrigerator door. All smiling faces.

"We've got no money momma but we can go" Marrisa grabbed my hand, and she and I sang our favorite line, to our favorite song. "We'll split the difference go to Coconut Grove" We laughed as the song kept playing. It was loud but no one seemed to care. Soon Noah was sharing a beer with the others as I helped get rid of my boy pictures from the fridge.

Marrisa and me stopped as we sang the next lines together. "I feel a tropical vacation this year, Might be the answer to this Hillbilly beer" She grabbed her glass, held and it high, and drank, she was so funny. My mother then handed me an official-looking letter.

I looked, but I couldn't focus, being here with everyone especially Noah, was making me too excited to see what THEY were all excited about. I glanced at him and shrugged.

"You were excepted into the Psyche program in January." My mother told me. I looked up surprised they were so happy.

Marrisa looked at me. "You, chica, you were excepted You. Girl, you are going to college." I couldn't wait to call Sophie and Manuel.

Marrisa laughed and we sang;

"I think Jamaica in the moonlight

Sandy beaches drinking rum every night

We've got no money momma but we can go

We'll split the difference go to Coconut Grove"

The door to the kitchen was closed, but the windows were open and I'm sure the neighbors behind the bushes could hear us singing. That was fine at least we knew all the words.

I will always know all the words.

End of Part 1