Mexican Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will tell you the story of my life, but YOU have to tell me yours too." I kissed him one last time.

"I will baby." He said as he scribbled my address on the back of his hand.

I was waving goodbye to him as he sat down in the back. There were plenty of women saying goodbye to their boyfriends and husbands and I was just one of them. There was another stirring in my panties as I caught my last glimpse of my recent lover. I was thinking goodbye Noah, my body will be dreaming about you for a long time.

***

One of the wives gave me a ride back to Noah's house. "Thank you," I said as I got out of the Impala.

"What happened where were you? David said he left you here over an hour ago." It was Manuel. Standing watch and waiting.

I was still thinking about my time with a man. I was feeling quite euphoric. "I went with a man, to say goodbye, as he was going on a bus to Cincinnati." That sounded so crazy.

"You what?"

I told him I would tell him and Sophie tonight. "Where's David?"

"I don't know," He said. "He called me and gave me this address. Do I have to get the Sewer guys or Juan to beat anyone up? Oh, and where is your hat?"

"Oh, no, I must have left it at Noah's."

"Noah? who the hell is Noah?"

***

It was dinnertime by the time we got back and everyone was there. All the Morenos and even Aunt Milly and Sophie.

Sophie came up to me after I said hello to everyone. "So how did it go?"

"It went pretty well actually," I told her, "I had a pretty great time."

"You did? With David? He's such a prick."

I shrugged, "No not with him, but I did meet his mother. I will tell you about it later." I gave her a cryptic smile.

***

Once dinner was over I did tell Sophie and Manuel the rest of the story. I loved explaining what I did to Noah, they were both amazed at how wanton and sexual I have become.

I couldn't wait to tell Marrisa. I got ready for bed and slipped on a short nightdress. Once the kids were asleep and Juan was busy working on one of his projects, I knocked on her door.

"Hey, chica, what did you do today? I haven't seen you."

"Can we talk?" I whispered.

"Okay, come on in."

I started telling her the story from the beginning. even how Sophie wasn't talking to me.

"Wait, I will be right back." She then popped out returning momentarily with two wine glasses and a bottle of beer. "Juan told me, he can't keep a secret for anything." We laughed as she poured it into the glasses. "I like a wine glass it is so much more sophisticated. Don't tell your mother. Ha."

When I was telling her about Noah, she said, "Noah Trainer from Lake Street? We went to school together." Then she stopped to think. "Oh, you know, Noah was in the paper this morning, hold on." Marrisa came back with the local news. "Here in the sports section." And there he was the man that kissed me today, among other things. She cut the story out of the paper and told me to save it. "Put it in your scrapbook." We laughed and finished our drinks.

"I have something to show you chica." She patted the bed and made me sit next to her after she pulled out her own scrapbook, that was hidden under her bed. She handed it to me and I started to turn the pages. Most of the pictures and articles were about a drag queen from Las Vegas. She was quite pretty and petite.

"They are quite beautiful," I told her. "Do you know her?"

She looked at the book and pointed to a close-up of the performer. "That is my older brother or sister, I don't know older sibling, Josefina. I haven't seen her in over ten years." She then started to cry.

I sat and held her until she quieted down and was ready to talk. "My brother Joseph, he liked to dress up, like you. He was beautiful when he was young. He was older than Milly, we considered him our older sister." She laughed. "But when my father saw him, he got so mad. He would hit him and lock him in the bathroom." Sniff. "We try to protect him from my father, it was so hard. He left, well she left. He left a woman. She said goodbye to us all and gave the finger to my father."

I didn't know what to say, my heart was hurting, I didn't want Marrisa to feel like this she was so good to everyone. "Is there anything I could do, we could get in touch?"

"I tried, they are done. Even Momma doesn't care anymore, even though she was no help. When Daddy died I thought Josefina would come back. But no. That's the way it is. I didn't want the same thing to happen to you, you were just like Josefina. But your parents are different, they are more educated, smarter." She then took a big sigh and looked at me. "I'm just glad that you are fine. You and my kids and my husband are who I worry about now."

"When I watched you in the mirror, in one of the dresses, it made me miss her, but then I felt better 'cause I now had you." We hugged again and I stood up to leave.

On her dresser were the pictures that she took so far this summer. Marrisa always had her camera. I picked up one of the shots from my first day here. Wearing a baseball shirt that I haven't seen since. I didn't even know the person in that picture anymore.

"I take them with me when I go back to Brooklyn," She sighed, "They are all over your parent's refrigerator. I bring a different one every time." She sniffed getting a little choked up. "Your mother is happy you are having a good time. Go call her."

The other pile was the rest of the pictures of the summer. Shots of Rosa's Cantina, the quinceañera, hanging on the stoop, the dinner table with Rosa and Milly. It was the best summer of my life. It was my turn to cry.

Marrisa held me again. "It's okay Sabrina, you cry." She picked up the picture of me and her all dressed up for the costume party. "Soon these will be the pictures all over the refrigerator and the others will be hidden in a scrapbook under a bed."

***

Working at Rosa's turned out to be the best part of the summer, I got to dress pretty sexily and I was with Sophie all day. We had so many admiring glances and even the Sewer men would come in to eat when we were working, to Sophie's dismay. I was learning to cook better, from the chef and he taught me how to make empanadas. He told me they weren't even Mexican, or on the menu, but they ended up serving them in the restaurant anyway when I experimented with some interesting fillings and everyone loved them.

My favorite was when everyone came for dinner and we all sat outside, There were nine of us at the table and the Moreno's knew everyone so they would move the tables together and make one big sitting area.

One afternoon when Manuel was eating lunch with us outside, Rick came over. Sophie didn't look too thrilled but I was happy to talk to him. He ended up eating lunch with us and he reminded me about the pool party at little Nicoles. I was just happy with barbeque, but knowing there would be boys there like Rick was going to be fun.

When Rick left Sophie got up to bring the empty cups to the kitchen.

"You know," Manuel whispered to me, "Sophie is in love with Rick."

"No," I countered.

"She is, they used to date when they were in grammar school, they were always together. That is until he moved on from us to his new trendy crowd, heh heh." He shook his head. "That's why she was so freaked you hooked up with him not...."

Just then Sophie came back, and we discussed the BBQ instead.

"Let's go shopping for new swimsuits," Manuel said. We did and I was disappointed Sophie wouldn't let me get a bikini.

***

We were all getting ready for the Barbeque. Juan and Marrisa were in Brooklyn, so it was just the three of us. And all three of us had new outfits. Manuel had black swimming trunks and a black tank top. Very tight and stretchy. Sophie made me get a one-piece suit, which looked more like a dress than a bathing suit. It was electric blue and had shoulder straps. The little skirt part came just below my crotch and the waist was very tight. She put me in a waist cincher to make me look curvier. She finally let me wear wedges. They were four inches high with a tied wrap, to wrap around my ankles. They were definitely the sexiest part of the outfit.

Then Sophie appeared. She was wearing a red, a fire engine red bikini. She sashayed out with her little plastic kitten heels, doing a little spin. I was so jealous. I'm sure all the flesh she was showing had something to do with Rick, though I was not going to ask her. She put on bright red lipstick on herself and a dark pink on me, and then she smiled at me, she was runway bound that's for sure. Manuel of course yawned when she made her appearance.

Sophie fixed my hair in a ponytail tied with a pink kerchief, I didn't realize my hair grew that long. She left a couple of wisps around my face and put nice big sunglasses on me which I used as a headband. It was very cute and sexy. I also had on big blue matching earrings. They were round plastic and looked great with my new hairdo.

I had on false lashes against Sophies wishes. "What happens if they fall off when you are swimming." She taunted me.

"Then I won't go swimming, I will just try to look cute on one of the beach chairs." I laughed as she shook her head impatiently.

Before we left we took a bunch of pictures. I had to take some for Noah. His last letter was begging me for more of them and I was very happy to send them out. One more spritz of Milly's perfume for both of us and we were off.

All three of us had new wraps and bags for our towels. Manuel had a new backpack and Sophie and I had cute beach bags. Mine said 'Welcome to Coconut Grove' on it. I ordered it from a store in Florida.

***

Little Nicole greeted us at the backyard gate and we staked out a couple of chairs near the back end of the pool. A perfect place to relax and show off our figures. Almost everyone in Cooperstown was on vacation so the party had a perfect amount of people, and it was mostly the younger ones.

The food of course was incredible, Nicoles father had two whole pigs which he barbequed and cut up for sandwiches and ribs. Manuel was disgusted and decided to turn vegetarian as protest, so of course, he didn't eat anything except chips.

Sophie was really enjoying the popularity in her bikini and was hanging with a crowd of older guys that worked with Mr. Garcia. She asked me to come over but I was enjoying myself dangling my legs in the pool. It was cool and shady from the tree from this side of the yard.

"Hey, you are all alone?" I turned and Rick was standing above me.

I smiled. "I am but now you're here." And he sat next to me. He took off his shirt and his feet went in the water with mine. I liked people watching me with a boy, it made me feel more feminine and unfortunately more playful.

I grabbed his hand and asked him "Do you still have your Superman outfit?" I love a man in uniform." I teased.

He smiled and shook his head. "I became a legend that night, ya know. I was with the hottest Dorothy at that party." It's funny cause there were at least three or four more, I didn't realize it was such a popular costume.

"That wasn't a costume, I wear it all the time, I love hearing the clicking of my red heels echo when I go to the mall, ha." I squeezed his hand again. It was then I decided to bring up my friend.

"Did you see Sophie, in her sexy bikini..."

"And heels." He added. I was glad he was paying attention.

I looked at him with a sly smile. "Mmm. Why don't you ask her out? I'm sure she would love to have some time with the best-looking boy in the neighborhood."

Shaking his head, "I can't tell if you are being serious or not."

'I am. Would you ask her out if I begged you?"

"Begged! That leads me to think of things that you would never agree to." He said.

"Try me." I was feeling very flirty and I kept touching his hard chest with my long nails.

He moved closer and then whispered really quietly in my ear. "Shh sss shshhhh sss shsssss." I could barely hear him, he was nervous and it was cute.

I looked at him, ready for a challenge. "Okay, but I want you naked."

"Naked?"

"Um yes, I definitely said naked. You are almost there you just have these little tiny shorts on." I teased him some more. I was biting my lip and playing with my hair. I had a feeling he would do anything I asked.

I grabbed his hand. "Let's go in the pool."

We both jumped with a splash.

The pool was only lightly filled with people, considering the size of it. It took up most of the backyard. I moved him by a corner of the pool where our backs were to the house. We leaned against the pool wall, we were in a shallow spot, the water came up just above my boobs.

I moved my body close to his, my hair just touching his face. I felt so dainty, this was the first time I was next to him not wearing heels, I had to look up at him. "So the deal is you ask Sophie on a date, today."

"Today?"

"Yes right after this." And then I grabbed his cock. Right inside his trunks, and he immediately got hard. I had a big smile on my face, my red lips getting closer to his, but I wouldn't kiss him, let him get all worked up, and go after Sophie.

I let go of his cock and turned my back on him. "Okay take off your trunks."

"No way, there are people here." He complained.

"I said I wanted you naked, we had this conversation already." And then I grabbed his manhood again, once again he got hard right away. He must have some stamina, my Superman. I was reaching behind me, rubbing his penis through his trunks. The nylon feeling quite nice to my long fingers. "Trunks, Rick," I said and let go of him again. I just stood in the water watching some of the others swim when his bathing suit started floating downstream just a little bit away from us. I grabbed his cock again.

I started to jerk him off, pushing my palm against him. He was moaning his approval. I then took my hand off and backed my ass against him. I then asked him. "When are you going to talk to Sophie?" I was still grinding my ass against his cock.

"Right after.. this.." He was having trouble talking so I knew he was enjoying himself.

"And if she says no?"

"I don't know... leave her alone....?"

I stopped rubbing against him and turned around. "What if she says no?"

"Please Sabrina, don't stop." He begged.

"Then answer me, Superman."

He breathed a sigh and said. "I will ask until she says yes. Okay?"

"Correct answer." I then leaned back against him and slipped his cock through the leg of my bathing suit. I maneuvered until he was pushing against the crack of my bottom. I felt him start to hump me as I pushed back. I was hoping I would stay tucked, I was getting so excited myself.

"Holy Jesus, Sabrina, I can't believe we are doing this, it feels so good."

I smiled to myself knowing that no one knew what was happening, also his bathing suit was making it down to the middle of the pool. I then put my hand back on his cock and pushed as he pumped even harder against me. I squeezed him while he was in the cheeks of my ass. I knew he was ready to come when he grabbed my breasts and yelped while one of the little kids in the pool suddenly looked at us. It felt his sperm shoot against my bare ass and I'm sure start to dissipate in the water.

"Sabrina that was incredible, that was the best thing anyone has ever done to me." He smiled. "Why don't we go out together, obviously we like each other."

I turned around to see my little lover, my hand, and ass still happy with this adventure. I told him. "I would love to, but Sophie likes you, Manuel tells me she has always liked you. Don't you think she's hot?"

He just smiled, "Yeah I guess I do, I just wish she would talk to me."

"Well now you have a job to do, but first go get your trunks." And we watched as it floated even farther away, passed some of the swimmers toward the deeper end of the pool.

***

The stoop at aunt Milly's house got a little more crowded as Rick took his spot next to Sophie. It's funny how shy and quiet she got around him, it was like she was a different person altogether. I know Manuel was happier with the new her.

Sometimes the stoop would be so crowded, aunt Milly would have to climb over all the bodies to get to her front door. Besides the new addition of Rick and some of his friends, we also would get the Sewer men popping in every once in a while. The little one would try to compete with Rick for Sophie's attention, to the enjoyment of me and Manuel.

If it was after hours the guys from the restaurant would come over too with the leftover virgin Pina Coladas or Daquiris, slightly frozen. That's usually the only time Juan would come and hang out. The rum would start to pour and the noise level would rise, but no one ever said anything. Neighbors usually just climbed over the broken-up street and imbibed.

***

Summer was coming to an end and I had to start getting ready for college in September. My last day in Cooperstown saw me dressed in a short white dress and flowered four-inch sandals. I had on nude pantyhose and a B-cup underwired bra underneath. This was the outfit Marrisa wanted me to wear for the trip. Once back in Brooklyn she was going to meet me at home and we were going to tell my mother together about Sabrina.

Sophie was blowing out my hair, which had grown considerably in the last couple of months. She dried it straighter than usual using a flat iron and it came down past my boobs. Once again she made me look perfect. I had on dangling silver earrings and a couple of silver bracelets. I had my last squirt of Aunt Milly's perfume and we were done.

"I guess," She said watching me in the mirror. "This is your signature scent now." We smiled in the mirror. I was going to miss her.

After lunch with everyone, Juan put all the bags in the car. I had four times as many things then when I started at the end of May. We were all standing by the car. I held Sophie's hand I wished she was coming with me. Saying goodbye to everyone was breaking my heart, so I did it quickly, so it wasn't so painful. I had to remember it wasn't goodbye forever. It was just goodbye.

***

It was only Juan and me in the car. A million years from when we headed into Cooperstown, now we were leaving. Marrisa and the kids were already in Brooklyn for the last couple of weeks, we would have to make the over four-hour trip together, no singing this time. The last thing I did in town was mail a couple of new pictures and stories to Noah. One picture was of Sophie, Manuel, and I, in our bathing suits getting ready to go to Nicole's Barbeque. The other was a closeup of me, looking all mysterious and sexy. Sophie wanted to show off my new eye makeup that she put on me. It turned out to be my favorite picture of myself, I know Noah will like it.

Sitting in the passenger seat, I was looking at my long red nails. I saw my red toenails peeking out of the sandals. I had changed so much since I left and I was quite nervous to go back. I left a boy and I was coming back a young woman.

When we got to the neighborhood Juan pulled over. "I told Marrisa I would call when we were close. Are you okay?"

I thought about it. "I think so," I told him.

"You don't seem so sure, we could go get something to eat if you like."

I smiled and felt a tear go down my cheek. "I would love to be sitting at Rosa's, all of us, without a worry in the world. Too full to move, too happy to talk." I cried a little more and he held my hand until I felt better.

We pulled on the block and into the driveway. It was after six so there was a possibility everyone was home. We took the bags into the vestibule and then I saw Marrisa and the kids. She smiled and grabbed me around the waist.

"You are so tall in those heels, chica." She giggled, looking up at me. "Come on."

I hugged the little ones and then she took my hand and we headed into the kitchen. Both my parents were there. They didn't seem too surprised, Marrisa surprised me when she said she had been talking to them about my transition for weeks.