Mia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
25 Followers

"I have things to do" She said, without looking up.

"Whatever you say" Reece smiled.

*****************

Meanwhile Caleb looked at the clock on his laptop, the bell for fifth period went off 30 minutes ago but Mia hadn't shown up for class. He looked up from his laptop, the class were all busy with their tests. He turned his gaze back to the screen and searched the register for Mia's name. He clicked on it; she hadn't been in school all day.

He frowned. Where was she?

****************

Mia looked at the digital clock in the car, it was almost 3pm. She looked at Reece, his head facing forward nodding slightly to the music he'd put on. She pulled out her phone and started texting.

"I need you to mark me in for the day, not form or first period, just the rest of it so it looks real", she hit send, and was met with a response almost instantly.

"Naughty. Where have you been?"

"Don't be annoying, can you do it?"

"Duh. But it'll cost you".

"How much?"

"A blow job"

Mia smirked at her phone. "Be real".

"£20"

She blinked at her phone, then down at her jeans. She didn't have any money on her, not even her card. She knew it didn't matter and that she could probably pay tomorrow, but she wasn't sure she'd make it to a cash point before then. She looked at Reece, "Do you have cash?"

"How much?" He asked, eyes still on the road.

"Twenty"

"Yea, sure" he took his hand off the gear stick and reached into his front pocket, handing Mia his wallet.

She took out a twenty pound note and put the wallet in his lap. Kissing his cheek, "next time lunch is on me".

He shook his head, "Nah, I'd much rather you BE lunch", he grinned.

"Smart ass", she kissed his cheek again and returned to her phone.

"Fine." She typed, "Meet you where?"

"Common room."

*************

Mr Matthews stood and went to the front of the classroom, "Time's up guys, pens down". He went around collecting all the test papers just as the school bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. He collected the last one and looked up from the stack of papers he was holding. "You can go". The class all stood at once and noisily hurried out the door, some stopping to say 'bye'.

He straightened the papers and put them into a file on his desk, before slinging his jacket on and walking out the classroom, locking it behind him. He had after school duty.

As he made his way through the corridors to the front of the school, he swung his keys in his hand, and thought about Mia. What if she'd done something to his flat?

He skipped down the steps of the main entrance and walked over to the grass to join Ms Evans who was already there. He listened in as she continued to give a young boy a pep talk about studying for exams and the importance of doing well.

He smiled to himself, she was always trying to help kids. Caring was good, it was part of the job description, but she cared too much.

The young boy skulked away and Ms Evans crossed her arms, "I can't wait for the weekend" she said as she looked out at all the students going this way and that.

"It's only Tuesday, Liz" he laughed.

"I know, don't remind me" she mumbled. There was shouting coming from near the gate, it was Ms Stout, red faced, pointing and glaring at a student as she yelled at the top of her voice; the student in question was laughing. "I'm going to go help Martha".

Caleb nodded and continued to look around the yard. He watched as a gun metal grey Porsche 911 Turbo rolled slowly into view and stopped outside the front gate. A number of students paused to admire the vehicle, lingering around it. The tinted windows giving no sign of who might be driving the little beast.

The passenger door opened and he continued to watch as a girl stepped out of the car, pushing the door closed behind her and not looking back as she walked away from it and through the school gates.

His eyes followed her, the long legs, the dark wavy hair. He clenched his jaw. It was Mia. She was wearing black jeans again, and a zip up hoody that was too big for her; it was his. Had she even gone home? He found himself looking over his shoulder at her as she ran up the school steps. His gaze dropping to her ass which moved from side to side under his hoodie with each movement. She disappeared inside.

He looked back to the gate where the Porsche had been but it was no longer there. He couldn't help but wonder who had been driving.

*************

Mia strolled to the back of the common room, and sat down on the desk between two computers. A young boy with short black hair and the remnants of a beard looked up at her.

His eyes ran over her, glancing at her face, the bare skin of her collar and chest, the tight jeans hugging her thighs. "Sup sexy?"

"Did you do it?" she asked, unperturbed.

"Course" he smiled.

She pulled the £20 note from her back pocket and held it up; he grabbed it, stuffing it into his jeans.

"So where were you?"

"Busy" she looked around the common room, only a few students where there.

He laughed, "Right", and looked her over once more; what he wouldn't do to fuck her, he thought. Then stared at his computer screen again.

Scott was considered a cool kid because he smoked cheap cigarettes, rolled bad zoots, and drove a moped. But he wasn't anyone particularly special, he'd just gotten lucky when he happened upon Ms Keebles school login, and profited off it almost daily when students asked him to change their punctuality or attendance on the register.

He was a bit of sleazeball, but Mia liked him anyway because he seemed to be one of the few who wouldn't bend over at her say so.

She hopped down off the desk and started forward. Placing a hand on the side of his head and pushing it playfully as she walked away. "Ciao, bitch".

He threw his pen at her, "Later".

******************

When Mr Matthews finally reached his office, he was welcomed by the sight of Mia waiting for him. Her back was facing him and she leaned on her side against the wall, his hoodie covering her ass. He continued to approach her from behind, not saying a word even when she noticed him.

He put his key in the door and opened it to let her in then followed suit, leaving the door open as he set his things down on the desk. "You missed class" he said, as he tidied his things and started to pack his bag.

She slumped down on the big chair against the wall. "I had a late night" she said plainly.

Mr Matthews' mouth twitched, he was trying not to smile. "Could you close the door?"

"Magic word?"

"Mia." He said sternly, looking up at her.

She raised a brow, looking at him expectantly.

"Please" he sighed.

She stretched out a long leg and kicked the door shut.

He walked around to the front of the desk and leaned against it, watching her.

There was a knock at the door. Caleb looked up, "come in" he said loudly. The door opened and Mr Levitt's head popped in. He spotted Mia and apologised. "I'll speak to you later" he said to Matthews, and closed the door again.

Caleb's gaze returned to Mia. "That's mine" he said, pointing at the hoodie she was wearing.

She started to undo the zip, revealing even more skin, "Do you want it back?"

He shook his head trying to hide another smile, "No, keep it on". He watched as she pulled it up again, the zip gliding over her perfect belly button and stopping few inches below her collar, so the tops of her breasts were showing. He clenched his jaw slightly. "Mia, it can't happen again".

She looked up, her eyes meeting his. "What?"

"I still can't believe we did what we did, but it's in the past now, and it can't happen again."

Mia rolled her eyes and sighed, getting up, she walked to the door and opened it.

"Where are you going?" confusion in his voice.

She closed the door and turned to face him. "I'm really not bothered for this shit. You don't want to 'see' me again, fine. I won't beg you. You're a big boy," she glanced at his crotch, biting her lip before looking at his face again, "you can make your own decisions." She started opening the door again.

"Mia..."

"I'll live" she smirked, opened the door and stepped out, "I'm sure will you too." And with that, she was gone.

Once again she hadn't reacted as he'd expected her to, and he wasn't sure how he felt. He wasn't used to women not fighting to keep him in their lives. But he thought this was for the best, given the circumstances. He continued to pack his things away, and left.

*********************

Mia opened the door to her house and made for the stairs, it was 5pm but her mother was already home, her handbag on the kitchen island as she stared into the fridge. She peaked around it to see which of her children had just arrived. "Hey baby, how was school?" she asked, eyes still on the contents of the fridge.

"Fine" Mia shouted back as she ran up the staircase to her room. As she entered her room she found her sister digging through her clothes.

"Get out".

She ignored her, and continued to search.

"GABY, GET OUT!" Mia yelled, getting the attention of her sister this time.

She looked up, "but I have to go to-".

"I don't give a flying fuck, get out of my fucking room", Mia glowered.

Gaby stared back for a moment before throwing her hands down to her sides, "UGH! You're such a bitch!" she stomped out, and Mia slammed the door behind her, locking it. There was a scream on the other side.

Mia rolled her eyes and stripped out of her clothes quickly, pulling on a t-shirt and cropped jogging bottoms. She threw her socks and jeans into the laundry basket in the bathroom and brushed her teeth quickly. Then slid on her slippers and went downstairs.

"Why was your sister screaming?" Mia's mum asked as she entered the kitchen.

Mia shrugged, "She's always screaming". She walked over to the fridge, and a picked out two Caprisun pouches before leaving the kitchen and going to the lounge. Her brother was already there sat with one of his friends, the TV was on and they both had PlayStation controllers in their hands.

Mia jumped onto the massive pit couch in the middle of the room and crawled to the corner on the right. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and tried to drown out the sound of gun shots and yelling, focusing on the words on the small screen in her palm. She was reading about the history of the printing press and how it eventually led to the creation of copyright laws.

The room fell silent and she felt a presence in front of her. She looked up, her eyes greeted by a familiar face she wasn't too keen on. He was staring at her chest. "Hi, Mia..."

She returned her gaze to her phone, stretching out her free hand and waving it to shoo the young boy away. "Lucca, get your pervy little friend away from me".

Mia heard her brother's voice, and the boy went back to his seat. The room filling with the sound of gun shots and chaos once more.

***********

The main door to the house clicked shut, and Mia looked up from the cucumber she was slicing. You could see the front door from the kitchen at certain angles, if the kitchen doors were open, and she looked out across the island to the foyer where she saw her father with another man behind him.

She picked up the chopping board and scrapped the cucumber into the big salad bowl she'd been filling, and mixed it together using the tongs her mum had given her.

Both men walked toward the kitchen, "Hello, my loves" her dad smiled before walking around the island and pecking Mia on the cheek, as she drizzled olive oil over the salad. He then walked over to his wife who was busy stirring sauce at the cooker, placed his hands on her waist and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

Mia looked up and breathed a small laugh, before muttering "gross" under her breath. She walked over to the kitchen table and set the bowl of salad down. Her father was now talking.

"I have some work to do, so I brought Francis home with me to sort a few things" he said to his wife. She nodded. "Francis, I'm sure you remember my wife, Giada" he said proudly, hugging his wife to his side, "and my daughter, Mia", he nodded in Mia's direction and she looked up.

Her gaze briefly meeting the man that stood awkwardly in the kitchen doorway, not quite knowing what to do with himself. She recognised him and smiled a small, knowing smile, causing him to blush and blink rapidly as he looked anywhere he could but at her.

Francis had worked for her father for a few years now, he was relatively handsome and decently built, understated but good looking nonetheless. She'd fancied him a little while ago, and had talked to him about it once when she went to visit her father at work, only to find out he'd felt the same way about her. She'd gone with him when he'd taken a cigarette break, and they'd kissed behind the big office building before he'd slipped his hand up her dress and fingered her to a knee buckling orgasm.

Mia had given him her number, and he'd called and text her multiple times since, but she'd not returned any. This was the first time they'd seen each other since.

Her father's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Let us know when dinner's ready, darling. We'll be in my office". Giada nodded, and her husband and his colleague left the kitchen.

************

Mia watched silently as her mother carefully dropped hand cut tendrils of pasta into boiling water, before lowering the heat under the saucepan with the Pomodoro sauce and added a few twists of salt and pepper.

Giada was a slim woman of average height. Standing at 5'5 with an hour glass figure. She had brown hair that fell to the middle of her back, and soft green eyes. Mia looked nothing like her mother. Where her mother had soft, delicate features, Mia's were strong. She had her mother's lips but all her other attributes were inherited from her father, her dark hair, her height, her eyes, her brows, her perfect jaw and high cheekbones; she was her father's daughter.

She turned around. "Go and tell dad and Lucca that dinner's ready".

"What about Gaby?"

"She's at a birthday thing for Lottie".

Mia moseyed to the lounge and found her brother still sitting in the same spot when she'd left. "Where's Nick?"

Her brother shrugged, "went home".

"Mum's calling you, dinner's ready," he didn't move, "and dad has some guy over from work, so don't be long" she added. Lucca paused the screen and stood, jumping over the sofa and landing beside his sister before running off. She watched as his skinny legs carried him to the kitchen. He was only 16, but he was already much taller than she was, standing at 6'; she hoped he wouldn't grow anymore.

She made her way back to the kitchen, poking her head into her father's office on the way, "Dinner's ready". Both men looked up from behind the big oak desk.

"Just a minute" her father said, looking back down at the papers before him.

Francis' eyes still on Mia, she smiled at him, triggering the redness in his cheeks again. She rolled her eyes continued to the kitchen.

Her brother was helping their mum set the table. Picking at the salad with his fingers and stuffing a bunch of leaves into his mouth as he put down plates.

***********

Mr Matthews sat in his living room by himself, holding a burger in one hand, and a pen in the other. Taking chunks out of his food as he marked papers. His phone was ringing again, but he ignored it, it was probably Jennifer. She'd left him a voice mail message when he was at work, but he'd just deleted it and hadn't called her back yet.

He set his burger down on a plate and wiped his fingers on a napkin. Hunching over a paper, he circled a question repeatedly in red, before quickly scribbling "SEE ME" on the side. "Dumb ass" he muttered. He hated how some of these kids refused to listen in class and would then complain about not understanding anything.

Caleb set the pen down and bunched the papers together, stacking them neatly and pushing them to a side before picking up his burger again and turning on the TV. He flicked through the channels and found that The Mask of Zorro was on; a film he'd not watched in years. There was only 45 minutes left, but he decided to watch it anyway, nodding to himself and putting the remote down. He stuffed the rest of his burger into his mouth, and watched the screen.

Antonio Benderes' sword clashed with Catherine Zeta Jones', the two jumping back and forth as they fought. He thought about Mia, but he forced her out of his head, only for the same thoughts to return. He ignored them and blinked at the TV; then realised why his mind kept going back to her, she wore a slight resemblance to Catherine Zeta Jones. He watched her on the screen carefully, that was definitely it he thought.

His dick twitched. "I need to get laid" he said to himself. He looked at the clock, it was 9pm on a Tuesday. He shrugged, 'No harm in trying' he thought, and then he turned off the TV and went to his room.

Kicking off his shorts, he slid open the door to his wardrobe, grabbed a plain white Oxford shirt and put it on; leaving the collar undone. He walked over to where his jumpers hung, his hand hovering over a burgundy crewneck before jerking it off the hanger; he pulled it on and fixed the collar of his shirt. Yanking open a drawer, he snatched up a pair of boxer briefs and pulled those on too before slipping back into the grey trousers and dark brown Oxford shoes he'd worn to school that day.

Combing his hair roughly with his fingers, he reached for a navy blazer, and slung it on.

Dropping his keys and phone into his pocket as he made his way down the hall to leave.

***********

Caleb eyed the bar for pretty faces. It was busy for a Tuesday evening but not crowded. He spied a blonde woman across the room, sitting opposite a clean shaven man. He was watching her intently, but she had her head turned and was looking elsewhere. Caleb smiled and ushered over the bartender.

He watched as a waitress went over and set a drink down in front of the woman, pointing at Caleb as she said something. The blonde woman's gaze followed her finger as her eyes found him, she looked him up and down. The man she was with was looking at him too now, glaring. Caleb smiled at the woman and turned his back toward the couple, taking a sip of his neat scotch.

There was a tap on his shoulder, as he heard the sound of glass against wood. He turned to his side, it was the blonde woman. She pushed the glass towards him, "I believe this is yours".

Caleb turned away again. "No, that was meant for you" he said nonchalantly.

"I don't accept drinks from strangers".

"Well, isn't that a shame".

She waited, but he said nothing else, instead taking another sip of his drink.

"I suppose I could make an exception this once..." she said slowly, and pulled out the bar stool next to him before sitting down.

He said nothing.

"I'm Samantha".

He turned to her this time, smiling "Caleb", he said.

"You're here by yourself?"

He nodded. "You aren't though," he gestured with his head to the man she had been sitting with "who's he?"

"Just some guy".

He looked at her, his eyebrows raised, smiling. She smiled back.

She was pretty, with blue eyes, and long, straight blonde hair. Her short work dress clung to her petite frame, pushing her tits up. 'Mia's hotter' he thought to himself.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he said half-heartedly.

She gushed, "thank you! You aren't too bad yourself!" she laughed back.

Caleb smiled, "Do you think I could get your number and see you again? I'd really love to get to know you better".

"Sure!"

He held up a finger and fished out his phone before unlocking it and handing it to her. He watched as she tapped away on the keypad and handed it back to him. He looked down at it and pretended to save the number, instead, simply locking his phone, before slipping it back into his pocket.

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
25 Followers