Mia's Revenge Pt. 04

Story Info
Dana realizes she is a submissive slut.
3.2k words
4.57
3.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how the last chapter ended:

Aunt Patti asked, "Are you ready for more now Ms. Dana? Dana just moaned and nodded.

Keeping the towel still on Dana's nasty cunt, Aunt Patti started to lick Dana's thighs. Her thighs were covered in period blood, but that obviously did not bother Aunt Patti. Aunt Patti moved higher up Dana's thighs until she was almost at her cunt.

Aunt Patti removed the bloody towel and then rolled her wet tongue around Dana's labia. It was obvious now that sexual arousal had won out over her cramps.

Without warning, Aunt Patti buried her face into Dana's pussy and pushed her tongue deep inside. That was a sign for Liz and Mia to suckle harder and soon Dana was lost in an orgasm. She repeatedly arched her hips, covering Aunt Patti face with a nasty mix of blood and cum juices. Dana was actually grinding her nasty cunt on Aunt Patti's face.

We did not realize it, but Master Scott had come into the barn. Mia signaled to him and he took off his clothes and got between Dana's legs.

Mia said to Dana, "I invited a special friend to fuck you, Dana. He has a really nice cock. Enjoy it girl."

With that Master Scott pushed his cock inside Dana and slowly fucked her. This was not meant to be a fast hard fuck; this was meant to be a slow comfortable loving. After a while, Dana grabbed Master by the back and pushed her cunt hard on to his cock and Master released a long load of cum.

Master got out of her cunt and Aunt Patti got back between Dana's legs and started to lick her clean.

Dana abruptly pushed Aunt Patti's face from her cunt and said, "Please no more. I am exhausted!"

Mia and Liz slowly stopped sucking Dana's tits and then I took a light blanket and covered Dana as she curled up and went to sleep.

Mia came over to Aunt Patti and smiled, "You are a mess!" Then she leaned in and started to lick Aunt Patti clean.

The two of them cuddled for a bit and then Aunt Patti said "That was a good idea for you to have me call Master Scott over to fuck her. They obviously both enjoyed it. Poor Dana was still blindfolded and doesn't even know who fucked her."

Mia just laughed. "Do you really think Dana even cared who fucked her? She just needed a good fucking."

Then Mia called Master Scott over and she got on her knees and suckled his cock clean.

Mia giggled, "My daughter in law's cunt tastes good on Scott's cock. I am going to have to sample her cunt directly real soon."

Aunt Patti and Mia shared a long kiss and then Mia said, "We should let Dana sleep for a while and then wake her up. I am sure she will feel a lot better." She looked at Aunt Patti and said, "This is way more than I ever expected you to do girl. Thank you for all of this."

The 2 women held hands as they walked bare arsed naked into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

And now the rest:

Aunt Patti and Mia were still naked as they prepared lunch when, Liz, Mia's sister, came in. Liz is a bit younger than Mia, and as a result of that tends to be submissive to Mia. She was still dressed in a skirt/blouse outfit. For a woman in her 50's, she still looked great.

Dana also came in with her. Mia looked at Dana and said How are you feeling dear"?

Dana responded, "I am feeling much better now Mrs. H. The orgasms helped so much. The cramps just about disappeared, and the blood flow is much less. Thank you for asking."

Mia nodded and said to them both, "Take off your clothes girls, Dana, you may keep your panties on for now."

As they stripped, Aunt Patti and I looked at each other. It was obvious who the real Domme was in their relationship. I remembered that Sue had told me that Dana was getting interested in scat play but had not yet told her almost mother-in-law about her interests yet. Both Sue and I realized that Dana was a submissive, not a Domme at all.

Liz said, "Mia were you serious about getting your tit branded?"

Mia nodded, "I am Liz. My husband is so kinky, I know he will love it, and if I am being honest, I think I will love it too. Julie, show Liz the branding girl."

I never hesitated; I lifted my tit. As I did the letter "S" was exposed. It was covered by the fact that I have big tits that sag now. That allows the "S" to be a "secret."

Liz asked, "What does the 'S' stand for?

I answered, "The Secret Sisterhood of Sluts. Sue and I came up with the idea and soon all the others wanted it too. Master Scott used to brand cattle, so he knows how to do it safely."

Mistress said, "Slaves, come here now."

It took a moment, but soon all of us were there. All bare arsed naked except for our stockings, garters and heels. Mistress said "Bend over girls and pull your ass cheeks apart for Liz and Dana."

Showing no modesty at all, we did as we commanded and showed the women the jewels that protruded from the end of the plugs buried deep in our arses. "All of the girls wear those plugs 24/7. Julie, slip the plug from Becca's ass and show it to Liz."

I went to my sister's arse and playfully slapped it. Then I twisted the plug to remove it. Liz asked, "Why is she twisting it first?"

Mistress chucked, "Watch dear, you will understand in a moment."

After I twisted the plug, I slowly pulled it out of her arsehole. I could hear Liz gasp as she saw how large and filthy it was. Mia said, "Julie, explain to Liz and Dana why you twisted the plug first girl."

I curtsied submissively, "Yes Ms. Mia. Ladies the plugs stay inside us 24/7. For that reason, there is usually a layer of dried shit &/or cum that forms a seal. By twisting it first, it breaks that seal making it easier to pull out.

It was Mia's turn to be shocked, "You girls never cease to amaze me, you talk so easily about cum and shit without any shame or modesty."

Mistress explained, "We are whores here dear. We have been whores since we turned 18, we lost our shame and modesty decades ago. Besides, shy whores don't last very long. As if to make her point, Mistress got naked and bent over and pulled her arse cheeks wide apart. "Go ahead Mia, take the plug out."

Mia giggled as she twisted the plug and then pulled it out. It took a bit. Mistress looked back and smiled, "I am sorry dear, I had an active morning and my asshole got fucked quite a bit. There is lots of dried cum mixed in with the dried shit."

Once Mia removed the plug, we saw the jewel at the end of the plug was a different color than Becca's plug. Mistress explained to Liz and Dana, "This is because each of the jewels match our birthstones. Becca is a May baby; her stone is green for emerald. I was born in January, so my stone is garnet."

We heard Liz and Dana gasp as Mia brought the filthy plug to her mouth and started to lick it clean. Liz said, "Eww, that disgusting. Why are you doing that?"

Mia smiled, "It's not disgusting, it actually tastes quite good. Mia turned to me, I still had Becca's plug in my hand, "Let Liz and Dana lick Becca's plug."

I handed them the plug and watched as Liz took a tentative lick. She was surprised. "It has a sweet taste to it." I explained about how our diet changes when we do scat play so that the shit has a sweet taste to it.

Liz handed the plug to Dana, and she smiled as she savored the kinkiness of what was happening.

Mistress commanded, "Bend over again girls and this time, let the ladies inspect your brandings girls."

We obeyed and Dana, Liz and Mia rubbed the raised skin along our brandings. As they did that Mistress explained the significance of each of the brandings (Please check out my earlier stories and those of Prossie_Becca to find out about what each branding means).

Then Mistress bent over as well so they could see her slave brandings. Mistress explained, "I am a slave as well, but I am acting as a Domme until you ladies are done abusing Patti."

Once the ladies were done inspecting our arses, Mistress gave the plugs to Dana and said, put the plugs back in the girl's asses dear. I saw Sue watch carefully as Dana licked both of the filthy plugs and then licked the girl's arseholes before she pushed them into the girl's arseholes.

Sue gave me a secret nod as we both watched Dana kiss the girl's arses after she was done pushing the plugs in.

Liz looked at Mistress and said, "If my sister is getting her tit branded, I would like to get branded as well. May I please?"

Mia told her sister, "Put your hands over your head girl." Liz did as commanded, and Mistress cupped her sister's heavy tit and smiled at Liz. "Yes dear, you would do well with the branding. Your tit has enough sag in it so that the 'S' would be a secret until you lift it. I will ask Master Scott to order an extra branding iron."

Realizing we were still all bent over, Mistress smiled, "Sorry girls, you can stand up and enjoy your lunch.'

After everyone was done, Dana said to me, "Do you mind if I take a look at your barn, please Julie. I did not get much of a chance to see it all yesterday."

I looked submissively at Ms. Mia and Mistress Nancy, waiting for their permission to do so. Mistress answered, "Of course Dana," Then Mistress looked to Sue and said, "Take Dana to the barn and show her around."

Both Dana and Sue curtsied and said, "Thank you Mistress." The 2 girls walked hand in hand to the barn.

Sue started at the back of the barn. Dana noticed a room back there that she had not seen before. "What's in there Sue?"

Sue took Dana by the hand and pushed the door open. Inside were 3 toilets and 3 bowl shaped urinals that were a few feet off the ground. "When Julie had the barn built years ago, she knew lots of kinky things would be happening in here, so she had this bathroom built as a "unisex" bathroom. Notice, there are no privacy stalls."

Once inside the rest of the barn, Sue showed Dana around, showing her the kinky toys we had. Dana's eyes went wide at the sight of the whips and paddles as well as the collection of clamps and gags, all designed to inflict pain and humiliation on slaves.

Dana said, "Doesn't it hurt to have those nasty toys used on you Sue?"

Sue responded, "It depends Ma'am. To a submissive like myself, I need and crave the abuse. To a sadistic Dommes like Ms. Mia, they enjoy inflicting the pain. Would you like to abuse me Ms. Dana?"

Sue could see the confusion on Dana's face and then she said nervously, "Could you abuse me instead please Ms. Sue?"

Sue went over to Dana and kissed her mouth and said, "I have been a slave and whore all my life girl. I knew the first time we met that you were a submissive slut."

Sue brought Dana to the cuffs that were hanging from the rafters, Dana reached up and Sue cuffed Dana's wrists, Sue ran her hands up and down Dana's exposed body and then reached into Dana's knickers and pushed her pad aside. Sue smiled, "Just as I thought, you are soaked girl."

Sue reached for a whip, but before she started to whip her, Sue ripped the knickers from Dana's body and then wiped the dirty pad across Dana's face and mouth. Dana never hesitated to lick the bloody pad.

Sue looked at Dana and said, "Your safe word is RED. If you say that word, that indicates to me that you are at your limit and can't take any more. If you say that, I will stop whatever I am doing."

Sue brought the handle of the whip to Dana's mouth, "Kiss it slave."

Not only did Dana kiss the whip handle, but she took it into her mouth and suckled it like it was a cock.

Sue took a few steps back and then brought the whip across beautiful arse. She started slowly but got increasing faster and more vicious with each stroke. Soon there were lash marks all over Dana's arse, thighs and back.

Sue stood in front of Dana and cupped her cunt. "You filthy slut, your cunt is dripping a nasty mix of cum and blood. You are loving this aren't you?"

Dana nodded weakly. Sue stood in front of her and started to whip her tits and belly. Soon her entire body had bright red whip marks all over her body. Finally, Sue used the whip in an under-hand motion so that the tip of the whip hit Dana's clit.

Sue stepped back and watched as Dana's body shuddered from the intensity of the orgasm she experienced.

Sue let Dana hang limply from the wrist restraints and then walked over and pressed her tits on to Dana's tits and kissed her deeply. Reaching up, Sue released Dana's wrist restraints and Dana fell to her knees in front of Sue.

Sue roughly grabbed Dana by the hair and pushed her face to her cunt. "Lick me slave. Use your tongue and get me off or I will beat you senseless!"

Dana did not need the threat; she buried her face in Sue's cunt and got her off. After she came, Sue wiped her soaked cunt on Dana's face and smiled wickedly. "You better get used to this slave. When Mia finds out her new daughter in law is a submissive slave, she will do this to you every day."

Sue then closed her eyes and pissed all over Dana's battered body.

Sue pushed Dana roughly to the ground. "Spread your legs slave!"

Dana obeyed and Sue stood over Dana and looked down. "Do you know when I knew you were a submissive girl?" Dana shook her head, too terrified to speak. "When I saw you lick the filthy plugs clean, without being told to, I knew what you were. Did you like the taste of the girl's shit?"

"I did Ms. Sue. I was shocked, but I loved the sensation of licking another woman's shit. I am sorry if that disgusts you."

For the first time, Sue showed love and tenderness towards Dana and knelt by her face and cupped her chin. "It does not disgust me dear. Remember, I am just as submissive as you are girl. Do you think you are ready to try some scat play now dear?"

Her voice was soft, "Yes Ms. Sue. Please! I am so ready for this."

Sue stood up again and squatted over Dana's belly and stared deeply into Dana's eyes. It was a powerful moment as Sue started to bear down and shit dripped from her arsehole on to Dana's belly. Sue moved a bit and then finished up by shitting on Dana's tits.

"How does that feel slave?"

Dana could barely speak, "It feels amazing Ma'am. I can't thank you enough for doing this for me."

Sue took her arse and rested it on Dana's face, "Lick me clean slave."

Dana never hesitated as she pushed her tongue deep inside Sue's filthy arsehole. After a bit Sue stood up and looked down at the slave at her feet. "Do you know what to do now Dana?"

Dana's hands trembled as she started to smear the warm, soft shit all over her belly and tits. Then she reached down and covered her thighs as well.

Sue reached down to help her up and then Sue smeared the shit all over her arse and the back of her thighs. Finally, Dana wiped her filthy hands on her face and in her hair.

Sue told Dana lay down in the shit girl and spread your legs. As Dana did as she was told, Sue went to one of the toy boxes and pulled out an evil looking dildo. It was 16 inches long with lots of vicious looking bumps and ridges along the surface.

Both girl's cunt were wet from excitement so Sue had no trouble pushing about 8 inches of the dildo into her cunt. Then Sue stepped into the harness and pushed the rest of the dildo through the opening and snapped the harness shut behind her back. Sue giggled as she walked around the room, with 8 inches still poking out. As she walked it jiggled as if it were a man's cock.

Finally, Sue got between Dana's shitty legs and put the tip of the dildo by Dana's cunt. "Get used to it slave, this is what your life is going to be like now." In one quick thrust, Sue buried the dildo into Dana's cunt and started fucking her hard and fast.

In spite of her pain, Dana wrapped her legs around Sue's waist pulling the dildo deep inside her cunt. With each thrust of the dildo inside Dana's pussy, the other side thrust inside Sue's pussy.

Just as they were reaching their orgasms, Sue flicked a button on the remote control in her hand and both ends of the dildo started to vibrate. This was way too much for both girls and they started screaming as their orgasms hit them both hard.

When both of them were spent, Sue shut off the vibrator and just rested her body on Dana as they tried to catch their breath. Both of the women were covered in sweat. Sue reached for some of the shit between their tits and wiped it across Dana's face and then did the same on her own face. Then the girls kissed pushing the shit inside of both their mouths.

Sue finally stood up, as she did, the dildo slipped from Dana's cunt. It was covered in a nasty mix of cum, shit and period blood. Dana got to her knees and took the filthy "she-cock" into her mouth and suckled it clean. Then Sue pulled the other end of the dildo from her cunt. The girls giggled as they looked at the gaping holes in their cunts. Both girls licked the other end of the dildo clean.

Sue helped Dana stand up and then Dana reached her arms up so that Sue could secure Dana's wrists to wash the girl off. They chuckled because both of them were covered in shit.

Dana said nervously, "I don't know how to explain all of this to Mrs. H."

A voice boomed out, "No explanations needed girl!" Mia nodded to the cameras all around the barn. "I have been watching the entire performance that you and Sue gave. Quite impressive slut!"

Dana was so terrified that she started to piss herself.