Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother's voice, brought him back from his daydream. He had been concentrating on taking some pictures of her fabulously presented rear end, and had thought she had spotted him. But instead she exclaimed loudly, after what sounded like a cry of pleasure. "Fuck Michael, you have made a complete mess of me! Ohhh God that is good. Ohhhh shit.... I need a cock inside me....I need a fuck so badly. Oh Michael, look at me."

Michael looked along her body. He could see her pendulous breasts swaying to her actions; could hear her panting breaths; and knew, that she was having another orgasm, an orgasm that was not hidden and surreptitious, but full-blown and right before him. He had pushed the door open and was now standing openly behind her, his phone set to video, as he watched a glutinous strand of her juice, hanging from her vagina, being defeated by gravity, and separating from the strand, dropping to the floor.

Michael knelt, to get a better view, his cock standing proud between his thighs, pulsing, thick, angry. His massive glans, looking like they had been painted in gloss, carried a small amount of pre-come already. As he filmed his mother's fingers slipping around her clitoris, then sliding into her vagina. Despite having only just recently ejaculated. Michael found that he was almost at the point of coming again. Never had he witnessed as much intense and sexually gratifying sights as he had seen today.

His mother whimpered as she lay her head upon her arm, saying "Ooohhh fuck yes." She whimpered, "Fuck me, oh my God I need it, fuck me please!"

Michael thought that she knew he was there. After all, he was kneeling just a couple of feet away, almost between her open legs. He thought that she was asking him to fuck her. So he said in an uncertain voice. "Ok, but you will have to show me what to do."

On hearing her son's voice, Leigh straightened bolt upright and span around. Whipping her fingers from her wet pussy at the last moment. A large slurping sound heralded their exit and they carried with them a large gout of her juices which dropped to the floor. "Michael! Oh Michael, what are you doing here? How long have you been there? Ohhh my God Michael, you are.....hard.....again! Oooohhh no..." She groaned, her defense's completely crumbling.

Michael was completely flushed, suddenly realising his mother was unaware he had been spying on her, in her act or solitary pleasure. "I....ah, I followed you straight away."

"Ohhh no Michael". Leigh groaned again, "you saw it all? Heard all that I said?"

"I, think so, yes."

"Oh God, please hide him away!" Despite her words, she seemed unable to look away from his once more, rampant cock. "Your phone. Tell me you didn't take any pictures Michael, you wouldn't have surely! Oh please say you haven't?"

"Mother, I have just witnessed and felt, you touching me and making me ejaculate. I thought that was the most intense thing I was likely to see in my life, but seeing you masturbating...." He hesitated as he saw his mother's face wince, "it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. And I have seen many a porn film. Of course I took photos and video. Why wouldn't I, when I hear you wanting me to....to fuck you, mother."

"No...oh no, that is not....please Michael, delete the pictures, forget what you have seen, forget what I did to you, please. It was wrong of me, this is wrong, so wrong. Please leave."

For once in his life, Michael knew what had to be done. He didn't know exactly how to do it, but knew that he needed to take charge of the situation. Standing, he put his phone down on the window-ledge, advancing a step towards his mother, so that his erect cock was only a few inches from her stomach. "You know I can't do that mother. You know that neither of us want that. You want to feel me inside you, you said it, you thought it and I believe you have been leading me to it. And what is more, I want it too. So now, you will get it."

"What? No Michael, I haven't...lead you to...how can you think....?" But she knew it was pointless to deny, what was true. Leigh could not take her eyes from the throbbing monster pointing at her stomach. From this angle it looked even bigger, as it bounced and pulsed upwards, threatening to tear her apart. The view down between her breasts, was not a solitary one either, for Michael was looking down at her, with what she knew was animal lust in his eyes. A lust she had instigated, and that could only be sated by one thing; by her giving in.

Her nipples looked enormous and had not lost their erection since this morning, and like all of her body, they yearned for what Michael was offering, yearned to be touched and caressed by his large but delicate hands. She knew too, that although her orgasms had in their way been a release, they had not satisfied the needs she had, and there was so much more joy right there at her finger-tips. But still her mind was in conflict. Still she resisted; not his advances as such, but her own wants and needs, knowing that she had already over-stepped the line, but to go further, would mean to completely cross it. It was wrong to feel the way she did. So full of guilt was she, that she could not look up at him directly, as she said, "No, Michael, no. It is wrong, please....please don't. Don't make me, don't....force me....I..know I haven't been very.....fair... to you in what I have done.....what you have seen, and heard.....but..." It was a last ditch attempt on her part.

Michael grasped his mother by her arms, at elbow level, and though she was resistant, he pulled her gradually and easily towards him. The head of his swollen cock only an inch from her flat stomach. He pulled her ever closer, both of them staring at the shortening gap.

Leigh watched as Michael inexorably drew her resisting body towards him. His cock now less than an inch from her stomach, she arched away from him, increasing the gap once more, but he still pulled her closer. She began to whimper, powerless in his strong grasp, powerless to his physical presence. "No, Michael, no....please don't do it." But still she watched his rampant weapon drawing closer to her, until with a molten almost searing heat, she felt it touch her on the stomach. Her mouth fell open as her barriers crumpled and she wilted in his arms. "Oh God Michael...."

"Tell me that you want this mother. Tell me that you want to feel me inside you."

"No, Michael, no...I don't." Leigh said, with each breath, her resistance grew weaker. The throbbing of her son's cock a total distraction. It mimicked his heart-beat, quickly attuning to hers. A racing beat, heightened by her current sexual state. As if to reinforce her body's needs, she felt a trickle of her pussy juices begin the long journey down the inside of her thigh. They both knew she was lying, in fact she had stopped her efforts of pushing away from him, seemingly mesmerised by the diminishing gap between his hard muscular chest and her throbbing, aching, acorn hard, erect nipples. The small voices of righteousness in her head seemed to equally diminish as inevitably, with a sudden grasp and squeeze on one of her buttocks, he forced her in hard against his body. Trapping his wildly pulsing phallus and her rock-hard nipples between them. An electric shock ripped through her body and made her lose all strength in her legs and she sagged within his grasp. Her resistance had completely gone, she could lie no more. "Ohhhhh GOD Michael, he feels huge, powerful...I...want...."

"Yes mother? What do you want, tell me?"

"I...want him. I want to feel....him..."

"Where, how?"

Leigh slowly turned within Michael's arms, until her bum was pressed hard onto his erection. She felt his hands raise up her body, and she felt her body quickly respond to his delicate touch. She guided his hands over the swell of her breasts.

"Cup them. Feel how hard my nipples are for you. Squeeze my breasts, pinch my nipples....ooohhhhh Michael..." As her son cupped her firm orbs, using his thumbs to gently run over the large nubs of her erect nipples. She whimpered, knowing she was completely at his disposal. She may have been the more experienced sexually, but her body was acting like his touch, was the very first time she had been touched by a man. She broke out instantly in goose-bumps.

Holding his hands in place, she bent forwards, pushing her taut bum cheeks against the hard pole of her son's cock, she knew that she undeniably wanted this, wanted to feel a hard cock inside her, his hard cock. Taking hold of the basin once more with both hands for support as her legs continued to tremble, she groaned at her son in submission. "Take me Michael. Push that sweet cock of yours into my eager and willing cunt. It will slip in easily, as I am very wet. I am wet for you, and because of you Michael, know that. Though take it slowly, as I am not used to a cock the size of yours." She put her hand between her legs. "Put the head of your cock into my hand and let me do the rest."

Michael allowed his hands to slip from his mother's breasts onto her firm hips, feeling her shiver at his touch and watching her skin, continue to break out into goose-bumps. His cock slid along the cleft of her vagina, the heat of which made him gasp, as he felt his mother's fingers enclose about his cock head for the second time that day. She rocked backwards and forwards a few times, rubbing her clitoris against his mammoth swelling, then with her groaning increasing in pitch and urgency, he felt her position his head at her entrance. The furnace like heat a further shock to him.

"Push Michael. Take me. Slowly at first, then if you can hold on, fuck me as roughly as you want. If you can't it doesn't matter my love, for this is already one of the most special occasions of my life, know that whatever you want to do with

your come is alright with me. For this once, and once only, I will be your whore Michael. You can do what you want to me, for as long as you can hold on. But...." She panted, "I'm afraid I won't be any help...there....you see...I can't even control myself...I....I can't....I cant hold.....oN MYSELF, OHH OOOOHHHHCHRIST! OOOOOFUCK YES MICHAEL! I'M COMMING, I'M COMMING!"

Michael pushed slowly forwards. He couldn't help but watch intently as his mother's labia opened for him. He had never seen a woman's genitals this close, let alone touched them. His mother was completely hairless about her vagina and pubis, a look Michael preferred. Her puffy lips, were wet and slippery; the skin felt so smooth and so hot to the touch. His cock bounced and pulsed, within her folds, eager to complete the act and be pushed home, but Michael wanted to savour this feeling and visually record it all. His smooth, shiny, wet glans rubbed against his mother's vaginal sphincter and he found her edging backwards in her keenness to welcome his cock's penetration of her. Her vagina closed in tight about his cock as he watched her continuing to impale herself. Her vagina opening ever wider to take the swelling of his head, only to close in tightly about it, once his glans were fully inside her. The heat and muscular spasms of her sheath, were so tight in fact, that it felt like many experienced hands were upon him, caressing him, squeezing him, teasing him.

He withdrew, only having penetrated her with a few inches of his cock. Her wet vaginal lips gripped tightly upon him, flaring in their efforts to hold him within her and to not be deprived of the delights of his flesh. He found his cock was coated in his mother's juices. Juices that he had been the cause of creating. He had felt her fingers wanking him, he had seen her masturbate because of him and now, the culmination of all of his unrealised fantasies, was to fuck his mother and to fuck her hard. He had never felt the likes of this experience before and was therefore completely and quickly overwhelmed by it.

Leigh felt herself being stretched wide by the thick phallus as it entered her, such that she drew in a sharp intake of breath. She felt herself open to him, she felt the throbbing, pulsing, red-hot meat penetrate deeper and deeper within her body. She was unable to stop herself from pushing onto the throbbing hard flesh in her eagerness to be taken, and to take his entire length. She panted and screamed in unconcerned abandon at the shear inappropriate delight of the fullness of her vagina; full with the incestuously addictive hardness of the flesh within her. As she felt Michael withdrawing, she went with him, reluctant to let his cock go. She thought he might not like what he was feeling, and might be pulling out, and she could not let that happen, not now.

As she continued to push back, the breath was suddenly forced from her lungs by Michael thrusting quickly forwards, penetrating her until she could take no more of him. She cried out once again, the shock of his thrust to her cervix, the unexpected sensation of being stretched to almost breaking, the deep, deep pleasure of the throbbing warmth within her; all suddenly paled into insignificance. For at that point, she felt the multiple ripples of pulsing that heralded the one thing she wanted more than being fucked, and that was feeling the sudden heat of her son's come, exploding against her cervix. Leigh cried out openly. She could not help herself, despite any small reservations she thought she may have had. With the first splash of his molten-hot sperm against her cervix, she found herself withdrawing slowly from the thick meat within her, only to then drive back against him, fucking her own son, again and again in quick succession. Each backward thrust, was heralded and rewarded, by another powerful jet of his come, smashing into her insides. Her vagina, fully doing its job of syphoning the cock within it and extricating all of her young son's come from his balls.

Her head lolled from side to side, as she dribbled from her mouth, biting onto her forearm to stop herself from screaming out again and again in pleasure, but failing miserably. "OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKMICHAEL. YES, YES, HARDER, FASTER, GOD YOUR COME IS SO HOT, FUCKING HELL, YES, YES. OH FUCK MY CUNT MICHEAL MAKE ME COME AGAIN, YES, YES. OHHHH I'M, COMING, I'M COMMMMMINNNNNNNG! UUUUUGGGGGFUCK!" Leigh's body was covered in sweat as she climaxed so intensely her legs fully gave way and she crashed to the floor, ripping herself away from the pleasure giving phallus, that had been delivering such untold tortuous delight. She knelt on all fours, panting hard, her vision almost at the point of black-out, but with head bowed she became spellbound as she watched the large stream of Michael's semen pouring from her gaping pussy. The sight, causing her arms to tremor, such that she found that they would not properly support her. She crossed them before her and rested on her elbows, putting her head upon her forearms. "Oh Michael, look what your gorgeous cock has done to me... You have filled me with your come...oh thank you...that was simply....." Leigh panted hard, trying to catch her breath.

Michael was in a frenzy of his own. He had broken his run as a virgin, and wanted to fully cement that deal. His mother's one time fuck, was not what he wanted, not what he wanted at all. Having tasted the sins of her flesh, he was going to take pleasure of it some more. Kneeling down behind her, he grabbed his phone and took a couple of pictures of his mother in supplication, her bum in the air. Then he lay the phone on the floor taking a video of his mother's leaking pussy jutting upwards at him. It was an invitation he could not refuse. Grasping his slick phallus, in one hand and his mother by the left hip, he aimed the head of his monster at his mother's gaping vagina, and in one slow move, slipped it back between her wet lips, and deep into her quivering sheath, grasping hold of her with his other hand as her tightness enclosed about him once more. Already he felt that this was where his cock belonged.

His mother started groaning loudly and incoherently. He could not be sure, but thought she was protesting at his second penetration of her. But he ignore her, noting that they quickly turned to sounds, to grunts, moans and groans of undoubted pleasure. Within seconds of him reaching the full depths of her vagina, he saw her begin to rock backwards and forwards on his rigid member once again. A coating of his come and her juices, leaving a tide-mark of their pleasure, three quarters along the length of his shaft. Michael started to push forwards as his mother's hips thrust back at him, each time, producing an animal, lustful grunt from her.

"Oh Michael, ohhhh that is so good. Fuck he feels enormous. Was filling my cunt once with your come, not enough?" She raised herself back onto her hands and looked behind at her son, as he slid gently in and out of her juicy pussy, the loud slurping noises that their sex organs were making was heavy in the air about them. "Ohhh God, why do I crave this so? What have you made of me?" She looked directly into his eyes. "But this cannot go on Michael. "We must...stop and stop now before... STOP......AAAHHHHH...OHHHGODOH FUCK! Yes, yes, ohhhyes. Harder, fuck me harder, use me....I'M COMMING, OOOHHH I'M, I'M COMMMMMMINGAGAIN ooohhhh Michael, spank me, please spank me hard, I am being such a slutty whore of a mother I know, but I need you to spank me, smack me hard!"

Michael had never heard his mother speak like this before. But could imagine that as some of those photos were being taken of her, that these words may well have left her mouth. For now, he did not hesitate and with a resounding slapping sound, he hit his mother's bum cheeks with his left hand, then his right, making her cry out all the more. Once again her arms collapsed and her head lay upon them, giving him an even better view of her lovely bum as he established a slow rhythm of thrusting his erect cock deeply into her, whilst reddening her upward thrusting cheeks with loud spanks. Each contact of her cheeks, caused a flinch, which made her contract her vagina even more tightly about his phallus. He could feel her multi-orgasms taking him along, increasing his pleasure, and therefore found that he was addicted to making her come again and again.

"Ow, ohhh, ow, ow, oh yes."

But this was sex, raw, nasty and to a degree, though involving the two of them, it was a selfish act, both taking from the other, what they needed. Yet enjoying the participation of each other in the process. It was not however, what Michael wanted. And not how he had thought making love would be. He wanted to extract more from the experience than he was getting.

Michael slowed his pace, and then withdrew. He picked up his quivering mother easily and carried her to the bed. All the while she looked at him with her wide green eyes, her chest rising and falling frantically. Dribble flecked about her mouth, her hair still showing signs of his semen in it.

Having settled her, face up, he gently pulled apart her legs, then clambered onto the bed between them and raising himself over her said, "Put me in you." He lowered himself over his mother, immediately feeling her eager fingers directing the head of his beast, once more into the heady warmth of her vagina. No more protests. No more, 'one time only fuck'. She wanted him inside her and as he slid in deeper and deeper, she whimpered, closing her eyes a huge smile of complete satisfaction breaking out across her face. She looked so beautiful, that he could not stop himself from kissing her on the lips. Cementing the act of making love to his mother. As his chest compressed hers, and he came to rest on his elbows. His arms had slipped beneath her armpits, he held onto her shoulders and waited for her to make the first move. This time, he wanted the pleasure to be for her.

Leigh more than accepted her son's kisses, returning them with a passion. This to her was true love making and a move away from the rutting animal lusts that she had displayed earlier. It was a mother's love for her son and a son's for his mother. Incestuous it might have been, but the transcendence from emotional, unquestioning, love, to a more physical love, for her, had been a journey which she would not now turn back on.

1...456789