Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh had noted quite a substantial deflation of Michael's alter ego, and found that she was disappointed in herself for causing that to happen.

"I...I love drawing you, you see." Michael stumbled on. "When I found those pictures I thought wow, I've died and gone to heaven. You look really sexy in them. It made me wish I was...."

"Yes, well they were never meant to be seen by anyone other than me and the person taking them."

"I'm sorry mum." Michael said again.

"They were very good drawings though Michael, I have to admit. Even if they did cause me a lot of anguish."

"I said I'm sorry mum, there is not much else I can do about it now. What's done is done."

"I'm afraid you are right." Leigh paused in thought. "What did you mean 'it made you wish you were', you were what Michael?"

Michael's eyes had wandered back to her breasts, and as she followed them, she could see that her chest was breathing quite frantically. He looked up into her eyes, and ignoring the question, asked. "You wanted to know why I was erect? Well I would equally like to know why your nipples are hard mum? And they have been since you came into my room. And those leggings, they hide nothing. I can see just about every bit of you. You aren't wearing any panties are you?"

"Well, I just threw this stuff on, I didn't really have time to change properly." Leigh was blushing furiously.

"But you had panties on earlier, I saw them, so why take them off...unless they were.....?"

"Unless they were what Michael?" Leigh panted out the question.

"Unless you needed to change them for a reason? Unless it was your intention to cause the reaction that you have? Although I have seen you fully naked, and doing things..... seeing you standing before me in next to nothing, with your nipples erect, and your....your....wetness. Well, what other reaction could I have had mother? Are you really that unaware of just how super-hot you looked in your lingerie, and how fucking hot you look now?"

Leigh was blushing furiously. She knew Michael was right, she knew, albeit subconsciously, that she had chosen not to wear any underwear, she also knew she was wet, and it was a forlorn hope that it would not have shown through the thin material of the leggings. She also knew she was very pleased at the reaction she had caused, but still blushed doubly, at being called super-hot.

Her eyes were drawn back to Michael's phallus as it was back to rude health, and pulsated beneath the sheet, demanding, she felt, her attention. The full girth and length of the thing was fascinating her and stimulating her beyond safe levels. She was on the verge of something that this time, she was powerless to stop. She raised her right knee onto the bed, turning herself further towards her son. In doing so, of course, she had opened her legs, giving him an even better view of the wetness of her pubic region. It was pointless denying her arousal to Michael now.

Equally, she noted the growing wet patch on the sheet, where Michael's cock head was leaking pre-come and found herself beginning to tremble. 'Leave. You must leave!' Her brain was screaming at her. Instead she said, "I was not aware I was having this effect on your Michael. You should have told me about it."

"Really? And how do you think that conversation would have gone? 'Mum, I have found your raunchy pictures. I think you are really hot. I would like you to do those things for me. Oh, and whilst you are at it, I will be wanking hard and spraying my come everywhere.' Yes, I can just see your reaction to that!"

Leigh gasped in, a sudden breath. "You want to watch me masturbating, whilst I watch you wanking and spraying your come all over me? My God Michael, what sort of a mother do you think I am, to agree to that sort of thing?"

Michael had screwed his eyes tightly shut, not wanting to face his mother directly. "I....I...no, no! that is not what I meant. Oh Christ no!"

Leigh found herself with a front row seat, as her son's cock began to jerk and pulse ferociously. She knew what was about to befall the young man and at that point could resist the temptations of his hard, throbbing flesh no longer. She had to see it, and see it all. She had to compare his cock with the drawing for size, and she knew that she wanted to see it spraying his come everywhere. Quickly she snatched the sheet away from Michael's groin and leaning forwards took an unmotherly grasp upon the base of his cock with her other hand. As soon as her fingers touched his hot phallus, she felt the strong pulses of ejaculation, rise along the meaty shaft and saw the first shot of her young son's, piping hot semen, shoot passed her face and over her shoulder. Her body spasmed in an unexpected orgasm, at the sight and feeling of the weighty glob of his come as it dropped down into her hair and onto her back, she trembled and shook in her release, just as another powerful blast hit her under the chin, running down into the vee-neck of the jumper and into her cleavage.

She cried out involuntarily, both in shock and as a result of her own orgasm, when another large blast followed, hitting her in almost the same place; adding volume to the now large amount of Michael's come running down between her breasts. She panted out another gasp as she allowed her hand to slide up the thick shaft before her and she began to vigorously rub it up and down. She was wanking her son, whilst coming herself and could do nothing to stop it. What is more, she lowered her face into the firing line, hoping that there was enough left for a full facial.

Michael had opened his eyes the moment he felt the sheet being pulled away, he watched fascinated as his mother grasped the base of his cock, her face looking incredulous at the size of his erection, and turning to what he assumed was shock as he shot his first load. He was not aware of course, but this was now the second time his come had ended up on his mother. The first time had been when he brushed against her inner thigh in the kitchen. This however was not the first time he had come as a result of his mother, that was easily in the double digits. But to actually have her participating, was a completely different thing. The large gout of glutinous come, arched over her shoulder, missing her face by only a few centimetres, in fact it clipped some of her hair in passing, a small amount remained there like early morning dew on a spiders web.

He watched his semen, as it gradually lost its velocity and began to fall onto his mother's back. He heard her gasp and looked back at her face, only just in time to see his come, ricochet from her chin, splashing out left and right onto her jumper, as a large rivulet ran down her neck. She seemed to be in some sort of trance, shaking violently, as they both watched his third blast of come, hit her in the same place. He saw his mother jerk back from the force of the blast and start to shudder even more. He wondered if it was in disgust at him shooting his come all over her, but he was quickly put straight on that.

Leigh thrust her right hand down between her legs, all she needed was something hard to thrust her swollen, aching, wet, orgasming pussy onto. Her hand would have to do. She could feel Michael's come now running down her stomach, as it had found its way between the valley of her breasts, and she found herself hoping that she would get to feel it much further down than that. But for now, she had a desperate need to come again. Her previous orgasms had not quenched her sudden need for fulfilment. A need that had crept up on her, ever since finding the stockings and Michael's drawings, and uncovering the fact that he had seen the photos of her engaged in the full throws of explicit sex.

As the ridge of her thumb, pushed between her labia lips, her hips thrust forwards in a sudden jerk and she cried out. "Ooooohhhh Michael! OoooooHHHH!" Pumping on his young cock with her other hand, immediately gave her the reward she so craved. With her eyes wide, and her mouth seemingly in a constant gape, she watched a huge stream of his ejaculate exit the eye of his penis. Milli-seconds later, she felt the impact of the glossy, translucent sperm, hitting her squarely in the face, splashing into her left eye, down along her nose and onto her top lip. "Fuck!" She scream out as her whole body exploded in an orgasm of leg trembling proportions. Her breasts jiggling as the impact of abstaining from sex, took its toll on her, by giving her such intense feelings that the powerful orgasm seemed to take away all of her senses. She had never in her life, considered doing what she was now doing, let alone coming as a result of doing it. Seeing and touching her son's swollen pumping cock, as she received a load of his come onto her body and face was overwhelming. "OooooomyGODMICHAEL!" Her hips were thrusting onto her hand as she rubbed her pussy upon it. Her clitoris so sensitive that little explosions of light burst upon her eyes with each micro orgasm. Her ears were ringing and her breath was coming in pants.

"FUCK, FUCK!" She almost screamed in animal lust, her rutting body had not been fulfilled sexually for some time, and it was not going to stop the pleasure of its release now. She pulled her hand from between her legs and grasped his phallus with both of her hands and before Michael's wide open eyes, lowered her head towards his erect cock. She felt the full force of his final blast of white hot semen as it splash upon and into her mouth. She smiled as her hips continued to thrust through her orgasm, her tongue slowly dragged about her lips, collecting and tasting the viscous fluid, as she whimpered softly. It had been a long time since she had last tasted sperm, and she had forgotten that distinctive taste and feel, within her mouth. She savoured every sticky drop, before running her fingers up her son's shaft, collecting more to feed into her mouth, the come hung from her fingers as she tilted her head back and fed it in.

Leigh then sucked upon her fingers making sure none of Michael's come was missed, before she lowered her head once more to the enormous cock within her hands, setting her cherry red lips about the head and sucking hard. A final weak pulse gave her a little more come, but Michael's balls were now empty. Leigh slurped at the semen that had dribble, like molten lava down the mountain that was her son's cock. Her licking, sucking and slurping as she fed hungrily, was loud in both of their ears, as Michael's cock began to deflate.

Michael was speechless. He had never had a woman do anything like that to him before. Hell, he had never come openly, with a woman watching. The fact that that woman was his mother, though obviously wrong, felt so right. She had been there through all the other stages of his life, why should she not be there for his first true sexual awakening? One thing was certain, his mother really seemed to need it. More so than him. So in a way, they had both benefitted from the act. But what to say or do now, he had no idea, so as in many things, he waited for his mother's lead.

"Oh my God Michael!" Leigh seemed to suddenly be aware of the enormity of what she had done. "Ohhh I'm so sorry. What have I done? What must you think of me? I am so ashamed. I...I was so curious to see...after your drawing...such a large...so big....it...it made me want to...oohh fuck I'm so sorry Michael. It has just been a long...long time...since I....I just don't know what came over me?"

"Me, apparently?" Michael's voice was croaky as he responded, then smiled. "That was the most intense experience of my life mum."

"Oh, don't say that, don't say that Michael. I was like an animal..... ohhh and eating your..."

"Eating my come, yes, it was incredible, no-one but you has done that."

"God, you certainly had a full load there." Leigh looked into her son's eyes directly. "You've made a complete mess of me, in more ways than just spraying me with your sperm."

"Oh God, please don't say that mum."

"Don't say what? 'Spraying me with your sperm?' Why, that is what happened."

"Because you will get me going again."

"What, really? Oh how I have forgotten what a young man's cock can do. Though how you can be excited by an older women with your come on her face, in her hair and running between her breasts, I don't know? I'm sure I look dreadful."

"I have never seen someone looking so erotic, so....raunchy...so blatantly sexual, yet very, very beautiful at the same time. Not even in your pictures. Can I take some of you now?" Michael picked up his phone and had already taken a couple of snaps, before his mother could reply.

"No, no Michael! I can't think of anything less sexy than the mess I am in."

"Well you are not looking at things through my eyes mother, in fact there is only one thing that would improve the image I have of you." Michael felt himself becoming bolder.

"Ohh and what do you think can improve upon the way I am looking at the moment?"

"If...if you were completely naked mother."

"Michael! Haven't you caused me to do enough wrong doing already? No, no I cannot blame you for this. This was me, but after all Michael, you already got your wish of seeing me masturbate, whilst you sprayed your come all over me. The only difference was that I was doing the wanking too. Oh I can't believe that I did that to you Michael, why didn't you stop me?"

"Yes, well, you didn't let me finish explaining. What I meant was seeing you in lingerie, as in photographs, that I would use to wank to. I didn't mean that I wanted to see you masturbate, and I certainly would never have said I wanted to spray my come all over you mother. As for stopping you.....er....indulging yourself. Well I wasn't exactly hating what you were doing, far from it in fact."

"What! Christ, oh no. That makes what I did.....Fuck Michael, I feel absolutely dreadful now. I basically took complete advantage of you, of your...." Leigh put her hands to her face, but quickly removed them, she had forgotten the come that was still there, some of which had transferred to her hands. "I need a shower and to think. I've made a real mess of things, and don't know how I'm going to forgive myself, let alone get your forgiveness?"

She stood abruptly and turned to leave, but could not help but turn back for one last, long, lingering look. At the same time, she caught Michael staring at her bum in the tight leggings. Her heart seemed to pound suddenly in her chest and she broke out in a smile that she seemed unable to stop. Her son was checking her out, and it felt really good for her ego, despite what she had just done to him. Turning back, she left, going straight into her bathroom and turning on the shower. She pushed the bathroom door to, then disrobed. Her jumper was a mass of sperm tracks. She was surprised by the volume, considering just as much had landed on her body or in her hair. She slipped from her leggings, unsurprised by how wet they were between the legs.

As the steam began to billow out from the shower, she caught her reflection, her large pert breasts, were still topped with hard erections. No wonder, she thought, after what she had just seen and done. White flecks of semen were evident in her hair, and all about her left eye. From her neck, she could see the wet outline of her son's sperm and followed the glistening trail as it ran down her chest, between the deep valley of her twin peaks, and onto her flat stomach. A large glob of his come still slowly and inexorably continuing its journey downwards, was approaching the raised mound of her pubis, she watched fascinated as it drew ever closer to its intended target. The splayed, wet, swollen lips of her labia, seemed to open all the more, waiting to accept the viscous fluid. She found herself waiting, waiting for that contact. Would it be with her clitoris, or would it run either side? Her bald pubic area, didn't hamper the irrepressible sperm, which, had one goal in life and one goal only, that was to get inside a vagina, and this sperm seemed hell-bent on that task.

Leigh watched completely captivated as with a few centimetres to go, it was evident that her clitoris was going to be the point of contact. When it finally happened, Leigh found the significance and the implication of that contact, of her son's sperm with her genitals surprisingly overpowering. She had seen her clitoris, already large and swollen, swell all the more, and as the now cold fluid, dribbled over it, fully coating the hood and dribbling from it onto her splayed labia, she suddenly orgasmed. It was as unexpected, as it was deeply ethereal. And within her troubled brain, came the clarity of overwhelming and sudden satisfaction. She knew she had loved every second of what she had done to her son. She knew that she had orchestrated things by wearing both the lingerie and her tight leggings and almost see-through jumper. She knew from the point of seeing Michael come in the kitchen, that she had to see his phallus, to touch it, even to watch as stream after stream of his semen left the throbbing tip. She needed the orgasms she had endured, just as she was enjoying this orgasm now. Her body jerked as a result of the intense orgasmic spasms, to such a degree, that she had to grasp the basin before her for stability.

"Ohhh!" She cried out. "Fuck Michael, you have made a complete mess of me! Ohhh God that is so good. Ohhhh shit....I need a cock inside me....I need a fuck so badly. Oh Michael, look at me." She was bent over, hanging on to the basin with one hand as her pendulous breasts swayed to the motion of her thrusting hips. When her other hand had slipped between her opened legs, she was not sure, but she felt the cold semen upon her fingertips as she rubbed the sex fluid about her clitoris, then pushed her fingers towards her vagina, taking Michael's come with them, and accepting it into her body. The magnitude of what she had done, hit her like a freight train. She orgasmed again, even before the other had finished.

"Ooohhh fuck yes." She whimpered, "Fuck me, oh my God I need it, fuck me please!" Her fingers began to pump in and out of her, with a loud slurping sound, occasionally pulling out to rub about her clitoris, then quickly slipping back inside of her. Leigh rested her head upon her arm as she felt her vaginal muscles clench about her fingers, her panting breaths loud in her ears. Her fingering had completely removed all traces of her son's come, taking in inside her vagina.

Michael watched his mother's incredible arse, as she left his room. He could already feel the beginnings of another erection; in youth, an easy thing to accomplish. His cock ached from being emptied in such a way, but it was a very pleasant feeling. He left it a couple of seconds, then got out of bed and followed his mother. He was completely naked, and did think about putting on his clothes, but then thought, she had already seen all of him. Now he was desperate to see all of her, in the flesh, and hoped he would get the opportunity. As he crept into her bedroom, he could feel his heart beating hard within his chest. His mouth was dry, and his brain was screaming at him to turn around. But his blood was up, along with another part of his anatomy. He had enjoyed the touch of a woman upon him, and he wanted more. To such a degree, he had brought his phone with him and was ready to violate another trust, by taking pictures of his mum as she showered.

But that was not what he saw, when he appeared at the half open doorway to the bathroom. What he saw was his mother, completely naked, staring at the full-length mirror. Her back was to him and she seemed to be intently appraising herself. From his perspective, he could not remove his eyes from the beautifully crafted pear of a bum, that she had. It was even better than he could have imagined. He took several photos, but stopped when his mother suddenly groaned deeply. He could see her legs begin to tremble, and thought that she might be crying, so upset she was with herself. But then he watched her body suddenly wracked by a tremendous spasm, and to his delight, she bent over, steadying herself by grasping the basin. Before him, although he had already seen it in photos, was his mother's splayed vagina. Her legs were wide, and trembling now violently. Her wetness glistened, and as he watched, he could see her vagina begin to drool with her sex lubrication. Having seen porno films, Michael knew all about sex, he had just never experienced any. But seeing his mother's gaping vagina, seemingly more than ready, certainly made him wish that he had.

1...456789