Michael Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, it's just that I find it well, you know."

"Yeah, I do know. Weird. Odd. Which is why I didn't want you finding out about my issues."

"I'm sorry, mum."

"That's okay. It's not been that bad you know, I did all right for myself."

Apart from terrorising the Southern counties and eight years in prison. Amanda kept that to herself. "No more dog talk. I promise."

"Good. Besides I did see them once, kind of weirded me out, but it was an important moment."

"Really? How, why?"

"I'll skip the details," dogging with Faris, a certain irony in that, "but I realised that drugs could help me. It was the drug cocktail I was fed at McCraddocks, which is why I took an interest in its manufacture and ingredients. We developed our own version, but then prison interrupted things and Linda didn't approve in the end. Anne kept up the research though."

"But you are on proper meds now?"

"Yeah, they help, no more hallucinations. Perfectly sane."

"Is that why you took Boost into a wider market as an energy drink? Because of your earlier interest?"

"Partly. I sensed there would be big money in it too."

"Partly?"

"Okay, wholly," smiled Michelle. "Let's walk through to the summerhouse."

Amanda linked arms. "I'm glad we had this chat. Thanks."

"Well, I guess if I have to expose my soul then it's right it should be to you. I'm still sacking Bruggat." They meandered down through the orchard and towards the summerhouse. "Or maybe not, I do feel better after our little talk."

"That's what family is for," replied Amanda with a hint of triumph.