Michael or Mac Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make Emma a drink, and she disappears upstairs. I follow her up, hear her in the toilet, and then she washes her hands. I go into my recreation room and put the drinks down, and go into the bedroom to change.

I sit on my bed, "what do you want to do until then?"

"Did you bring the condoms home with you?" Emma asks, walking into the room just wearing her panties.

"I did, but just for the record, I was thinking about school work."

Emma walks over and pushes me back on the bed. I move further onto the bed as she starts to unsnap my belt. Lifting my bum Emma struggles a little, so I help by pushing my pants over my hips.

She hops up onto the bed and climbs on top of me. Our lips touch, and I feel our connection click into place. "Do you realize what singing with you today in front of everyone did to me?"

"No, but I'm sure I'm about to find out," I answer.

Emma sits up a little and takes hold of my right hand. She brings it up to her lips and gently kisses it. Then tentatively turns it palm up and guides it between her thighs. She kneels up a little more to give me better access. Her hands are shaking a little as she releases one hand and pulls the gusset of her panties to one side. Our eyes are locked together as my fingers come into contact with her skin.

"Can you feel how wet I am?" I nod my head, totally mesmerized by my beautiful girlfriend. "I have been like this ever since we sang together earlier."

Emma gasps as my middle finger slips between her lips and then inside her as I curl my finger upwards. She has to let my hand go and steady herself by putting both hands on my chest. The wetness inside her is incredible as I withdraw my finger, bring it up to my nose to smell, and then put it inside my mouth to taste.

"That s the sexiest thing I have ever seen, baby. Where did you put the condoms?"

I point to the bedside cabinet, and Emma reaches over to pull out the box, deftly takes the plastic film off, and pulls the lid open. Taking one condom from the packet, she puts the remainder back on the side. Using her teeth to rip the condom wrapper open, she takes the slippery piece of latex out.

Emma plays with it in her hand for a second; the look of concentration on her face is incredibly beautiful to see. Once she has satisfied her curiosity, she moves to sit on my legs and pulls the waistband of my boxer briefs down. I assist her by lifting my hips as my cock springs into view. I am transfixed by her facial expressions as she slips the condom over the head and down the shaft of my cock. It feels a little tight, but not overly.

Once she is happy with her work, she wastes no time and moves back up. Holding my cock in place, Emma raises and guides me exactly where she needs me. It takes a little pressure once again to slide in, but it is noticeably easier than the first two times.

Emma does slow, firm movements up and down as she eases me deep inside her. My eyes are transfixed by this beautiful naked body that sits astride me. She groans as I reach total depth and we are once again coupled most intimately. Emma leans back down and kisses me as she gets used to me being inside her.

We make love slowly and passionately. With help from the latex cover, I feel more in control and am lasting so much longer.

"Baby, that feels sooo good. I'm leaking so much."

"I thought my balls were wet," I say with a smile between kisses.

I can feel the walls squeezing me with increasingly more powerful contractions, and the noises in her throat are getting louder and higher.

I can see that Emma is again lost in the moment as she starts to speed up. "God, you fit me so perfectly," she grunts. "I'm so full, and I'm so close, baby."

I'm not far away myself, and when she tips over the top, she pushes me entirely inside her. Once again, the clamping spasms around my cock pushes me past the point of no return, and we hold each other tightly, riding the waves of ecstasy.

We walk through the front door of Emma's house a little past six-twenty. Paps and Kim are sitting in the dining room; Paps has his usual glass of water, and Kim has a glass of red wine.

"Hello, you two. Dinner will be in ten minutes," Kim says.

"Okay, Mom, just going up to get out of these," Emma says, pointing at her clothes.

Emma disappears upstairs, leaving me to face the awkwardness of the two adults sitting at the table. I have a temporary reprieve when the doorbell chimes. I walk happily to the front door only to find Susan Harper waiting on the doorstep.

"Hello Susan, welcome to the Belmont inquisition."

"And hello to you, Mac," Susan says as she hands me her coat. "I'm sure it's not going to be as bad as that."

"Yeah, right....." I say, but Kim cuts me off.

"Come on, Susan, you can help me with the dinner."

I go to sit with Paps, "Mac, can I have a quick word?" Emma calls.

I smile at Paps, "no rest for the wicked," I say as I head upstairs. "Yes, my love?" I say as I walk into Emma's bedroom.

"Did I just hear Susan come through the front door?" I nod in reply. She pulls me in close and whispers in my ear, "my pussy is still pulsating from earlier." The excitement in her eyes is so sexy. "So, how are you feeling?"

"Not sure; my instinct says that your parents and Paps haven't let us get close only to keep us apart."

"Mmmmm, I was thinking the same thing, so shall we go downstairs?" I nod, and we kiss before opening the door up and heading back down.

Kim and Susan are laughing away in the kitchen, so we make our way back in with Paps. "So Mac, have you heard from old man Parker since you been home?"

"No, but he phoned Olivia up and confirmed he is still happy to proceed with the sale. Everything is in full swing, and we should be signing on the dotted line in two weeks. I want to put the proposal in front of Buck thanksgiving."

"Violet still keeping her mouth shut?"

"I believe she is, but I think Buck is so worried he will somehow mess up that he doesn't ask a thing."

The door to the kitchen swings open, and the two ladies walk out with four plates. Kim knows how to sweeten me up with a roast. She disappears to get her plate before returning and sitting next to Susan and opposite me. Paps is seated at the head of the table with Susan and Emma to his left and right.

We eat dinner in comparative silence, only complimenting the chef or light comments about the day. Dinner is delicious, but I expect nothing less from Kim. The beef hardly needed to be cut, and the brown gravy, full of flavor because it is made from the juices of the meat.

The table is cleared, and coffee is brought out. Then confusingly, Kim brings the laptop in and sets it at the opposite end to Paps. Everyone sits; Emma and I stay quiet and drink our coffee. Kim boots the computer up, sends a text, and then sits and waits.

The familiar sound of skype resonates from the computer, and Kim answers, "Hi honey, how's your day been?"

"Tiring," Ron answers.

Kim turns the computer around, and everyone greets Ron, who is in California somewhere.

"Hi everyone, Hi boss."

I lean towards the computer, "Ron, Olivia, who is my only official employee, calls me boss. She only does it because she knows it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"Right," Kim starts. "As you two might of worked out, we are here to set a couple of ground rules and to help you if you need anything to make the right choices." Emma and I look at each other nervously. "Oh, come on, you two, you always presume the worst. It's not going to be that bad. It may be a little embarrassing, though, for us all."

We sit quietly for a moment. "Right, now that you two have got intimate, we need to make a couple of boundaries. First, Ron and I ask you not to do anything that we would find embarrassing to walk into in this house while we are here."

"That doesn't mean you can do what you like when we've gone to the shop either," Ron adds.

Kim takes a deep breath, "now for the embarrassing bit. Emma, honey, have you been to the doctor to put you on the contraception pill?"

"Mom?" Emma says, going very red.

"Well, have you?" Emma shakes her head. "Then I will phone up and make you an appointment."

"Secondly, any sleepovers will be at Paps place on weekends and holidays, but only when Ron is here. Third..."

"Hang on a minute; you are okay with us sleeping together when there's no school, as long as you don't get left home alone?" I ask. I can see the penny drop with Emma because her eyes double in size, and her mouth falls open.

Paps is the first to speak, "Mac, both you and Emma are remarkable kids. Everything you have done and do shows us that you make the right choices without us poking you too much in the right direction."

"So what's today about?" Emma says.

"This is for clarity, so there's no need to sneak around. We would rather you had a comfortable ride instead of thinking you needed to hide things." Ron says through the computer.

"I also hope it will show you we are approachable if you need advice," Kim adds.

Paps continues, "as I was saying, you two are separated upstairs. We had the place soundproofed when Mac started playing the guitar, so it's seemed like the obvious solution. The only time you can't is when we have visitors."

"Third, and I am only saying this, so it's on the record. Schoolwork comes first. Bad grades, young lady, and you might find a couple of restrictions. Finally, we would appreciate it if you would tell as few people about this as possible. Some people might look at it as bad parenting."

Emma and I are stunned. We sit there digesting what has been said.

Then Susan asks, "Mac, have you thought about ditching Michael at school?"

I shake my head straightaway. Then Emma says, "I don't think it would be a good idea at the moment with all the Tik Tok and YouTube interest."

"Oh, I saw that; you were incredible, Mac," Susan says.

"Thank you, Susan, but Em is right. I would get so much attention now, and I couldn't handle it. It could do enough damage to set me back years."

"But Mac, you have come so far since you and Emma have been back together."

"Sorry, Susan, but it's not all been straightforward. You only get to see Mac, but I see both." Emma says, looking at me while squeezing my hand. "You don't see me cuddling a person shaking because he's finding what is happening too much."

There's a deep silence for a moment. "I'm sorry, Mac, I had no idea. I thought you were doing so well." Susan reached across and put her hand on mine. Then Kim reaches across, placing hers on top, and finally, Paps stands and moves to complete the pile. "We will only want what's best for you, Mac; we always have."

"Thanks," I say, starting to choke up. Emma puts her head on my shoulder, making me even worse. "He is doing well, and you should have seen Olivia's face when he hugged her. With me by his side, we will do what is needed together." That was it; the flood gates opened. Not just me, I even think Paps is shedding a tear, but I won't swear to it, and he will never admit it.

*****

I get woken Friday morning with my phone vibrating and getting a little close to the edge of the bedside table. "You rang my lady?" I say as I answer.

"Good morning, my love," comes the reply.

"Hey Em, to what do I owe the pleasure of being woken this early for?"

"Oh shit, did I wake you, babes?"

"It doesn't matter, Em; it's always a pleasure to be woken by your voice instead of the alarm."

"I'm just making sure you know I'll be at yours for five. We can walk around here and get ready together. Mitch is picking us up at half seven, so it gives us plenty of time to go through anything from school, and you can help me choose a dress for Saturday."

"No problem, I'm looking forward to it," I say. Emma knows that I struggle with these types of things and has already told me that we can leave if it gets too much. Of course, it helps that Mitch will be there.

School passes uneventfully; the one thing that has stuck in my mind the last couple of days is what Susan said at the dinner on Tuesday night.

She is in her class early and comes over to talk to me. "Hi, Mac, all set for next week?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'm on top of most of it. Dr. Masters thinks I could pass his lesson this year if I take the exam."

"That would take the pressure off next year and possibly let you do something else."

"I guess I will have to talk to my coarse head to see what my options are. I've also given what you said at the dinner some thought."

"Oh really, I thought I put my foot right in it on that one."

"Nah, I know you mean well, and it's true you don't see a lot of the Michael side of me. The thing is that I need people that see Mac more around me. It makes me be Mac more often."

"You make him sound like a whole different person."

"Not fully, but it does give a good visual representation," I say, now looking more at my fingers.

"So, the big question that all us ladies want to know is, are these hugs you've been handing out here to stay?"

"God, Susan, you are so needy." I laugh as her face drops. "Susan, I do enjoy a hug at the right time. Just don't hug me for hugging sake."

Susan gets up, "that'll do me." She makes her way to the front.

Susan's class passes quickly, and I find myself driving into the garage.

"Hi Paps, how's your day been?"

"Hi Mac, it's been good. What time are you out?"

"Early, Emma's here around five to walk back to her place. We got school work to do and fancy dress to get into. Are you down the veterans club tonight?"

"Yes, yes I am. I will go early and get something to eat there. Is Emma coming back here tonight?"

"It's not been planned, but don't rule it out. We are in Charlotte on Saturday. Home Sunday afternoon, helping Kim with some charity fright night Sunday evening and night. You could come along and be the grumpy old man on the porch to scare the kids."

"Ay, you cheeky beggar. Enough of the old. I can still give you a run for your money."

I smile at him, "that you can, Paps."

I go to turn, "ummmm, Mac?"

"Yes, Paps?"

"Uhhh, this last couple of weeks has got me thinking." Paps's usual strong demeanor is gone, and he looks a little unsure. "Well, with all that's happened, it's obvious you see yourself moving into the main house at the Ranch. I was wondering if there will be room for me?"

I turn back and put my hand on his. "Paps, I had presumed that you would want to return home. You are welcome always."

He smiles, "thanks, Mac."

"No, Paps. Thank you." We smile at each other, and I turn to head upstairs to get a shower, shave, and get dressed into something comfortable.

Just past five, Emma knocks on the front door. "Hi, Mac, ready to go?"

"Yeah, just let me get some shoes on and my backpack," I say after giving her a welcome kiss.

Five minutes later, we are walking towards Emma's place. We figure that it will be safer in the daylight. Emma is getting excited about this weekend. Life seems to be going the same way our relationship is and exploding into action.

The house is quiet when we get there, and we head straight up to get the work out of the way. Most of it is done on the window ledge, reading through Emma's notes and seeing if she understands what has been taught this week. Then we focus on math; Susan is doing charts and graphs next week. It seems she is doing every shape and size. Emma already appears to have a good grasp, so we talk about applications and trends for each type and leave it at that.

We take a break and make our way down to see Kim. We make ourselves some food and for Kim while discussing our day. It sounds like Ron's works have not taken his resignation well and tried to keep hold of their asset without success.

Once satisfied, Emma and I make our way back upstairs. Emma wants to try the makeup she's bought on me. The clothes I got from the attic are perfect. They fit us like they were made for us, and as a twist to the Bonnie and Clyde theme, Emma wants to make us up like the walking dead.

She spends half an hour experimenting with applying the makeup for the best effect. Once happy, we set about getting dressed up. Emma puts the twenties dress on, and I can't help but gasp as she stands in front of me. The dress is a silk number that hugs her figure like it's been painted on and falls just above the knee. The top part has a flower effect just below her shoulder that radiates out in a ruffle effect, with the opposite shoulder bare. The bare shoulder side comes with a detached sleeve so that she won't need much makeup. Emma also plans to wear some slightly torn tights to finish the effect.

I am wearing a double-breasted pin-striped suit. This comes with a Tommy gun and hat accessories, and I will only need makeup on my face.

I also get to gel my hair that is getting a little long now. It takes Emma an hour to do both our makeup with my assistance in the not so easy to reach places.

Ready to go, we head downstairs to be greeted by a photo-taking monster called Kim. Ron had got home and was sitting in the kitchen eating.

"Wow, look at you two," he says as we walk in to show off.

"Thought we would dress a little from your era, dad," Emma jokes.

"Hey cheeky, are you staying over Mac's tonight?"

"Not sure; it will depend on what time we get home. Anyway, we are out tomorrow all night, so probably not."

"Okay, just let us know if anything changes other than you being here or at Mac's."

We hear a horn out front and make our way out. "What do you think Donna is going as," Emma asks as we walk towards the front door.

"Zombie cheerleader?" I answer, laughing.

"Yeah, her and the rest of the troop."

We exit the house laughing, which only worsens when Donna jumps out as a Zombie Cheerleader. "Wow, look at you two," she calls.

"Hey, Donna." She stands there waiting for a comment. "Oh nice, came as yourself?" I ask, only to get playfully hit first by Emma and Donna as we stop at the open door. "Hi, Mitch," I say towards the driver's seat.

"Hi Mac," he says. Mitch has dressed in a Dracula outfit and has fangs, blood the works.

Then I noticed my mistake, "hey honey, Donna's a vampire cheerleader, not a zombie. Look, she has bite marks, blood, the works."

I bundle into the back of Mitch's parent's SUV. "So what's happening with your heap Mitch?" I ask. It's been nearly two weeks since the concert, and I hadn't heard what was happening.

"The truck that hit me is paying to replace my car. They are arguing the valuation. The car was classed as a classic and are arguing about the four grand price tag."

"Four grand? That thing wasn't worth four hundred." I say as we pull away.

"That's their argument, but to get one in good condition is four grand."

"Wow, nice," I say, grinning. "So you will get one back that works properly?"

"Ha Ha, very funny, Mac." I can see in the rearview mirror that he looks pleased with the fact.

We pull up to a lovely-looking house. It's not one of these that is overstated and worth millions. More end of the street with large garden type that backs on to a wooded area.

"Who's house is this again?" I ask Emma as I help her out of Mitch's SUV.

"Didn't you listen when I told you? This is Kathleen's parent's place."

"Do I know her from before or not?"

"Ummmm, no, I think she went to the same middle school as Donna." Emma turns round to the two vampires following. "Kath went to Trinity with you, didn't she?"

"Yeah, but it's only been this last two years since we became friends."

We stop at the door, and I press the bell. They have rigged the doorbell up to a sound system that plays a freakish laugh, followed by footsteps to all our amusement. Suddenly, smoke is all around us, and the door opens with a recorded creek.

"That is brilliant," Donna says, over-excited. Then Mitch and I are stood there while three girls all do their excited greeting.