Michael or Mac Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get up from the piano, bow my head in recognition, and then make my way back to the table. Emma stands as I approach and throws her arms around me, followed by another cheer from the people sitting around us. She kisses me, "that is the single most romantic thing I have ever seen. Thank you, baby." She kisses me again, and we sit to finish our drinks.

Emma is so happy, and we talk for a while before I signal to the waiter for the bill.

He comes up discreetly and whispers, "the management would like to show their appreciation and let you have tonight on the house."

My eyes go wide, and I look at the waiter, "really?" He nods and turns to return to his work.

"What?" Emma says.

"I'll tell you in the taxi," I reply.

We get up and head towards the door. The woman behind the desk sees us and comes over. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that. It was one of the waitresses who saw you at the Tavern, and that reminded me where I had seen you before."

"That's alright, and I guess it's something I need to get used to," I reply.

The woman looks a little relieved, "I hope you enjoyed your evening and that we will see you soon?"

"I'm sure you will see us again," Emma interrupts. "I've had a great night, and the food was incredible." With that, Emma links arms with me, and we walk out of the front door. As we get to the sidewalk and wait for the doorman to hail a taxi, Emma turns to me. "You didn't have to pay for that meal, did you."

"No," I answer. She bursts into laughter and gets into the now open taxi door.

We make it back to the hotel and go straight up to our suite. The first thing Emma does is take her dress off and hang it in the closet inside the protective cover the boutique gave us. She puts her shoes carefully away inside their box and empties the clutch bag, and puts that back in the box it came in. I sit on the bed, watching how she treats something that I can see she now cherishes.

Emma stands in the pair of matching bra and panties. She sees me watching, "what?"

I smile, "I do like watching the way you meticulously do things." I say, getting up and doing the same with my suit. I have to admit that Emma and I are very much the same in many ways.

We clean our teeth and climb into bed together. Emma snuggles up to me; although we seem to be comfortable walking around naked now, I still haven't got used to the feeling of her nude body pressed against mine. I instantly feel my cock harden again, and it's not long before it gets noticed.

"Wasn't this afternoon enough?" She asks.

I shrug, "I will always want more of you, Em."

Emma climbs on top and kisses me. Again, she grinds herself against my hardness, but only for a moment before moving down my neck, over my chest heading south. Every so often, moaning her appreciation as she moves past my stomach. Now lying between my legs, she kisses around the base of my shaft, slowly making her way towards the tip. Finally, getting to the top and gently pulling the foreskin back to reveal a pre-cum socked head. Her tongue darts across the wet surface before the head disappears between her lips.

I close my eyes as the full sensation floods my senses as her tongue gets to work on the sensitive knot at the back. Her hand stays wrapped around the base as she pumps and squeezes simultaneously. It doesn't take me long to feel the sensation of my climax building.

"Em, I'm about to shoot my load," I warn her, but she continues. I swear she even speeds up a little. "Oh god," I shout as my orgasm takes over my body and makes every limb useless.

I lost all sense of reality and even miss the look on Emma's face as I shot my first load into her mouth. She certainly makes up for it, though when she climbs back on top of me and opens her mouth to show me her prize. Then she swallows it down with a satisfying smile.

"That was for being a perfect boyfriend," she says after making sure it was all gone. A moment later, she looks up at me in shock. Her hand snakes back down to my cock, "you're still hard," she says in disbelief.

This seems to ignite a fire in her eyes as she reaches for the condom box to the side. She takes a lot of joy in sliding it on and soon tells me to prop myself up with the pillows. I don't need to be told twice, and before I've settled back, she has sunk herself onto my shaft.

"God, I'm going to be so sore in the morning," Emma comments as she starts to move up and down.

It takes a little longer for her to climax for the first time, but I am quite a way off still. As she starts to come down from her high, I continue to slide in and out of her.

I flip us over without a word, so I am now on top. I then reach for the pillows that I was leaning against and slide them under Emma's rear--enabling me to kneel between her legs and slowly build up a rhythm. Her pussy at this time is soaking wet from her last climax, and my cock has perfect lubrication. I look down and can see the white slime from before building up at the base of my cock, hiding the latex ring of the condom.

Emma, by this time, is building to what she thinks is her next orgasm, but when it hits, it just doesn't seem to want to stop. I look down to see her pussy pulsating around my cock, and both our pubic hair is covered in Emma's cum. I feel my climax fast approaching as Emma seems to have one after another. I reach and pass my point of no return as my cock hardens that little bit more before erupting. As the first pulse hits, Emma screeches a high-pitched scream as one last orgasm seems to knock her unconscious.

I am unaware of this until I come down from my own high to see Emma laying there motionless. I panic for a moment before checking her vital signs and realizing she is out for the count. I quickly lay her onto a pillow and promptly go into the bathroom to get a washcloth. I wipe her down, dry her and repeat the same for myself before climbing into bed and holding her.

I had read a story once where the female had experienced such a massive orgasm that she had passed out, and if it hadn't been for that, I would have called an ambulance. Since we had become sexually active, I had read up on many sexual phenomena, including this. I must admit that it was an eye-opener, and I didn't believe half of what I read.

To my relief, she brings her hand up and scratches her nose. Then she opens her eyes looking a little confused. "What happened, wasn't we just....you know."

"Yes, baby. I think you passed out."

"Really? How long for?" She asked, looking astonished.

"About fifteen minutes, I guess," I said, stroking her hair.

Emma smiles at the thought and snuggles down, "we can talk about it tomorrow on the way home, baby," she says all groggily as she closes her eyes and within seconds is fast asleep.

It's been a long day for the both of us, and it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

******

I wake, and we are in the same position when we fell asleep. It's around seven-thirty, and it's light outside. I lay there happy, feeling Emma's naked body pressed against mine. I can't believe I have a morning glory but feel an ache from all the activities from the day before.

I'm lying there, happy for about twenty minutes before Emma starts to stir. She groans and buries her head into my shoulder.

I kiss the top of her head, making her come up for a kiss on the lips. "Hey," is all she can muster at this moment.

"Hey back," I say down to her.

After a moment, she asks, "have you got another hard-on?"

"Mmmm, it's my morning glory and aches."

"Not surprised if you feel anything like my pussy does right now."

"Are you okay, Em?"

"I will survive, baby," she smiles and kisses my lips gently. I can't believe you fucked me unconscious.

I look at Emma, a little startled by her language. "I did what?"

She looks at me, realizes what she said, and buries her head in my chest through embarrassment. I can't help but laugh, which gets me a thump on the chest.

After about ten minutes, Emma looks up. "I love waking up in your arms."

"I must say that waking up cuddled up to you is in my top three favorite things to do."

"Oh yeah, what's the other two?"

"Kissing and making love," I say without a thought.

I get a kiss for that and then, "I need to pee, baby."

I release my arms, "go for it, Em."

The moment she moves, she groans in pain, "what have you done to me?" She gets out and stands, "it's going to take a week to recover from this." Emma walks like she has something stuck between her legs. She sighs as she sits on the toilet, then. "ow that burns," as she pee's. "Baby, I'm going to have a shower while I'm in here. want to join me?" I don't answer and make my way to the bathroom. My muscles ache where I didn't think I had muscles, and my cock feels like it's been hit by a hammer.

"I think I'm going to need the week's rest as well, Em," I say as I walk into the shower.

She puts her arms around me and kisses me, "yeah, but it was worth it."

"And some," I say. "Hey Em, want to go down and get some breakfast?"

"Oh god, I'm so hungry. What time have we got to leave?"

"It's not fixed, but if you want to get back for this Halloween fright night thing for your mom, we need to leave around ten."

We walk into the busy hotel restaurant and get seated straight away. I have the full English, and Emma has egg in toast sunny side up.

"Excuse me, my wife tells me you are Michael Carter," a middle-aged man says. I don't say anything because I have a mouth full of beans and toast, but that doesn't deter him. "I once had dinner with your grandpa. That was just before your parents passed."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Shepard, but I'm having breakfast with my girlfriend and would appreciate being left in peace. If you catch me in the lobby when we are done, I will talk to you there." He smiles and takes the hint making his way back to his seat.

"Don't know why you still want to talk to him after what his rude wife did."

"It won't hurt to listen for five minutes. You never know; he might be someone to do business with."

"But they're so pushy."

"Sometimes to need someone to do the pushing," I say, smiling.

We finish up and make our way out. As promised, I spoke to Mr. Shepard and soon saw that he had very little to offer, unfortunately for him. I took his card, though, and left it at that.

We are on the ten fifty-five heading home. Emma puts the middle armrest up and leans against me, so I put my arm around her to let her snuggle into me. "Baby, do you realize how much my life has changed now?"

"Is that for the good?"

"Oh god, yes, it's been so much more than I could have ever dreamed of." She comes up to whisper in my ear, "and the sex is incredible. My pussy is still throbbing." She giggles and moves back down. The bus is relatively empty, so she couldn't be overheard even if she hadn't whispered.

"You realize that I feel the same way," I answer. "If someone had told me I would be on a bus with you in my arms after a night away two months ago. I would have told them they are crazy." Then I add, "I'm still surprised you were still interested in me."

"You can thank my mom for that and the fact I am very stubborn when I want to be."

We settle into the trip, happy just being together, watching the world go by the window. Then Emma asks, "baby, what are you doing for thanksgiving?"

"Paps and I usually go up to the Ranch for the traditional gala ball that we put on every year. We invite the whole valley, and it's always a great night." I pause for a minute, "do you want to come this year?"

"Oh, that would be great, but mum usually puts on a thing for the neighbors, and we have singing and everything. Not sure what's happening this year."

"That sounds great, and I wouldn't mind coming to that if I wasn't tied to my family tradition."

"I don't know what I'm going to do without you next week," Emma says, almost in a daze.

"Well, I expect a candle in the window and for you to pine for me every day." Earning me another friendly tap.

We get a taxi back from the bus station and arrive back at Emma's place just before twelve, and I ask the driver to wait while I help Emma with her bag. "Em, I want to thank you for a wonderful weekend." We kiss for a moment before the driver gets bored of waiting and hits his horn. "I'll be back over in a while to help set up for tonight," I tell her as I kiss her one last time.

"Okay, baby, see you later." She says as the door behind her opens, and Ron stands there looking to see who is making the noise.

Paps opens the door as I watch the taxi drive off, "good weekend Mac?"

"Yes, Paps, the best."

"Glad to hear it," he says as he gets out of the way of my suitcase.

"Paps, why does everyone seem to be encouraging Emma and me?"

"Mac, everyone could always see. You won't remember this, but when you were four, you and your parent came here for my sixtieth birthday party. That's the first time you met Emma, and even then, you two had something."

"Kim told me the same thing when I first went round to reintroduce myself to Emma."

"But did she tell you that getting to the end of the night, both you and Emma had disappeared? We looked everywhere for you, and we were about to call the police when someone found you both fast asleep under one of the tables. You were cuddled up like it was the most natural thing to do. I have a picture of it somewhere."

"Really?"

"That's not all when you returned here to live; it took you less than half a day to become friends in school. According to your teacher, Emma asked to move seat after lunch to sit next to you. After that, you two were inseparable. Half the reason you stayed here when Grammy was sick was that we thought you would be better off closer to Emma. I think your closeness was the reason you pushed her away so much more than anyone else."

I'm not surprised by what Paps had told me. I don't remember the first time we met, but I remember my first day at school here. She was the first to make me feel welcome here, other than Grammy.

I take my case upstairs and change my clothes. My t-shirt still smells of Emma as I pull it over my head.

There's a knock at my door, "come on in; I'm decent."

"Well, that's a shame," Donna says as she walks in.

I get the feeling of deja vu, "hello Donna, didn't expect you."

"Sorry, Mac, I just wanted to ask what all the new videos of you are?"

"Videos of me? Doing what?" I ask.

"Oh, singing a Bruno Mars number."

"Oh, I got asked to play a song in the restaurant where Emma and I had dinner. I guess some of the other diners recorded it and put it online."

"Oh, right," she says, not expecting that answer. "Anyway, I thought we were exclusive."

"I don't want to be famous, so I'm not looking for all this attention."

"Oh, come on, everyone wants to be famous. Anyway, talking about being famous, Mylie Cyrus wants to talk to you about something. Can I give her your number?"

"Miley Cyrus? What?" Now it's my turn to get caught out. "She wants my number?"

"Yes, can I pass it on?"

"Yeah, I suppose. I once met her, you know. She was Hannah Montana back then."

"Christ, that's going back a bit."

"About twelve years ago at a charity thing my mom organized. She was guest of honor and a patron of the charity that benefited."

"Really? Well, I hope you think of your friends when meeting any celebrities."

I smile at Donna's hopeful expression. "Sorry Donna, I've got to get over to Emma's."

"That's okay; I will see you around. Let me know how it goes with Miley."

It's about a quarter to two when I leave to go over Emma's for this Halloween thing. I'm still not sure what exactly I've let myself get talked into doing.

Ron is out the front putting some gravestones up. "Hi, boss," he says, trying to be funny. I give him an exaggerated smile that makes him laugh. "Once you've made your presence known in the house, would you mind helping me with these?"

"No problem Ron, as long as you never call me boss again." I get an exaggerated smile from Ron that has us both laughing.

The door is open, and so I go straight in. The house looks fantastic, with black sheets draped from the ceiling and cobwebs everywhere.

I call Emma and hear her trademark squeal, and she appears through the kitchen door. She launches herself into my arms like she hasn't seen me for days. "Are you sure you're not my girlfriend's twin sister who I haven't seen for a while and not the person I have just spent a wonderful weekend with," I say, teasing her?

"Very funny; I miss you whether it's an hour or a week." She retorts just before she kisses me.

Kim clears her throat behind me, "come on, you two. There's still loads to do." She waits for us to separate, "Mac, do you mind going to help Ron round the front, and Emma, can you finish the cookies?"

We both nod and go in separate directions. "Right, Ron, what do you need me to do?"

"Can you get the rest of the gravestones out of the trailer, Mac?"

We set to work and have everything ready to set up in no time. It's cleverly put together but does need two people, one to hold things steady and the other to do the fasteners up.

Once done, we go around the back, where we set some games up.

"Mac, I want to thank you for phoning me with Olivia. She clarified so much."

"No problem, Ron, she often says to me that she doesn't feel she's earned her salary."

"I'm surprised I've never met her."

"You will meet her next week if you're home. When do you finish your notice?"

"I had to work a month's notice. They've tried very hard to keep me, but the pull of more time at home is my main reason to leave, and that's one thing they can't give me."

"When do they invade your home?"

"That is in two weeks. I have a little remodeling to do."

"So, where's your office going?"

"I'm getting someone in to advise me because they need a certain level of security."

"Yeah, Olivia built a purpose-made space on the side of her house. You know they are talking about cyber security as well?"

"Yeah, the guy they are sending is going to go through it all. I'm hoping he will come up with a solution Kim can live with."

"Mac?"

"Yes, Kim?"

"Can you come in and wire this sound system in for the front door sound effects?"

"No rest for the wicked," Ron says as I walk towards the back door.

I spend the next hour setting up two systems--one for the front door and the outside atmosphere. The second is to scare the living daylights out of people inside the house. I then wire in some sound to light effects to go off with the sound effects. I've also set up the dry ice machine in the front yard to give that extra effect.

It's coming up to half five, and it's time for a walk-through. We all gather on the front porch. Kim is the guide and will instruct us on what we're doing.

The front yard looks great with all the gravestones and dry ice. Even in the fading light, it looks spooky.

"Right, when people arrive at the door and ring the bell." She indicates to the woman next to the doorbell to press it. The sound of howling wolves and someone walking heavily on the floorboards come over the sound system. "Mac, this is where you will be. Your costume is upstairs in Emma's room. You will answer the door on the creaky door part of the recording." I nod my head to acknowledge. "I have a script to help with lines if you need any help." She hands me a couple of sheets of A4.

We head into the house and are guided through the different rooms where people will be doing other things to scare people. Ron will be dressed up as a skeleton and suddenly start moving. There are UV lights all through the house to make anything translucent glow.

The paying public is then shown through the kitchen, where the parents can get a coffee and chat while the kids are in the back garden doing various games, like apple bobbing, carving their pumpkin face, or roasting marshmallows over the fire pit. Emma will do some face painting, and there are also some local stall owners here to sell their goods. All the proceeds go to the local children's social club.