Michael or Mac Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we have finished the grand tour, Emma grabs my hand and leads me back through the house and up the stairs to her room.

Once in, she shuts the door and throws her arms around me for a little alone time. "Mmmmmm, I've been waiting for that," she says, breaking the kiss. "baby, have you seen your costume yet?"

"No, not yet, Em."

"It's a brilliant effect, but I'm not going to ruin it." I can tell she is enjoying every moment of this. "Time to get naked then, baby," she says with a smile."

"What?"

"It's not what you think, although I must admit I could get addicted to sucking on little Michael down there." She closes her eyes, "mmmm, you taste soooo good." God, her sexy talk in her seductive voice is turning me on. She looks at me for a moment and then cups my growing cock. "I wish I could come round to yours tonight." Before I can react, she snaps out of her seduction and pulls my clothes, "come on, off with these. I don't want to get makeup on them.

I sit down on her vanity table chair in just my boxer briefs. Emma disrobes and is in her white lacey bra and matching panties. She has locked the door so that no one can barge in. Sitting me, so I am a little away from her vanity table. She sits on her table, legs straddling me, with her feet on the stretchers of the chair to balance.

She kisses me before sponging on the white layer of makeup. It takes around twenty minutes to get it mostly done. She needs to do some finishing touches after putting my costume on.

When she moves from in front of me, I have to look twice. Emma's done a fantastic job; my face is predominantly white, with blackened eyes. She has done a scar on my forehead as well. There's a black wig sitting on the side to finish the look.

I get up to allow Emma to do her face. She will be a vampire tonight and starts as she did with me dabbing on the white makeup cream. I can't help but sit and watch as she applies each layer. It's almost hypnotic to watch her body move with each motion.

It doesn't take as much time as me, and when Emma is finished, she stands, pops her teeth in, and looks at me. She smiles, revealing her teeth, and then bursts into laughter.

"Come on, baby, let's get your costume on. She goes over to a large cardboard box and reaches in. "Ahh, maybe it would be better with your pants back on, baby." She says as she pulls out these weird-looking legs.

I quickly put my pants on and stepped into the bottom half of the costume. The way it is designed is that I have to lean towards the left. The top half is off-centered to the bottom, giving the illusion that my legs are not connected to my body. Once I am in and adjust myself a little, it's not too bad.

Emma then puts her black flowing dress on that's torn and shredded at the bottom. She's looking pretty hot as she applies the last finishing touches of both our makeup and puts my wig on, checking everything is fastened correctly. Just before we go downstairs, she adds some fake blood to my head wound and the corners of her mouth.

It's a little challenging to walk, but I manage to get down the stairs, and we are greeted at the bottom by a grinning Kim. "Wow, don't you two look the part." Outcomes the camera, and we pose for a minute.

It's not long until it's time to switch all the lights off, turn on all the UV and wait for the first victim. A couple of minutes later, someone presses the doorbell, and I hear the footsteps. I stay behind the door and open it as the creaking starts. "You Rang?" I say in my deepest voice.

"Ahhhhhhh," is my first response. I don't move until the parent calms their child, and only then letting them enter. I get the same reaction as we go through the night and as word gets around about what we are doing. We get a steady stream of people through the door.

Half eight, and we are still getting people ringing the doorbell. I am starting to feel the strain of wearing this costume. Luckily Kim calls it a night at nine, and as soon as the last visitor goes through, I head upstairs to remove my outfit. This isn't easy alone, but I managed to get the top off before stepping out of the bottoms and going into the bathroom to remove the makeup.

Emma is just putting away her face paints when I get downstairs to help clear up. She looks tired as she walks towards the kitchen door.

She is still smiling, and when she sees me, it doubles in size. "Hey baby, god, I'm knackered." She says as she puts her arms around me for a cuddle.

"Yeah, that costume I was wearing took its toll on me."

"Do you mind helping me out of this? I don't want to get makeup all over it."

We walk back in and straight upstairs; I help her first out of her dress and then her bra and panties. She puts her hair up and heads straight into the shower. I hang her dress up, get her a towel, and head downstairs to help clean up. As I walk down the stairs, I realize how quickly I've got used to seeing Emma naked.

Once we have done what we can, and before the people have gone, we congregate in the kitchen for a drink and learn how we did.

Kim walks into the room, "is everyone here." There's a murmur, but no one is missing. "Tonight, we beat last year's record. Well, I say beat; we demolished last year's record. This year we had just shy of one hundred and ten groups through. That's a total of two hundred and eighty kids and adults. We made a total of........" A couple of people do a drum roll on the table. "Eight hundred and twelve dollars." There's a couple of gasps and then a round of applause. I see a lot of smiling faces as the excellent news is absorbed.

******

It's early Monday morning, and Emma, Paps, and I are in the departures area. I have just got my boarding pass and am now standing just outside the security check area. Emma is starting to cry a little.

"I'm going to miss you so much, baby," she says as she buries her face into my shoulder.

"I know, Em, and I'm going to miss you too." I run my fingers through her hair. "I love you so much. It won't be for long, and I will be back Friday."

"It seems so far away." She looks up into my eyes. "It's going to be a long week."

"I'm sure Donna will keep you occupied."

"Only if we can pull her away from Mitch."

"Just think, if everything goes to plan, it will be us flying out together next September."

"Mmmmm, that will be nice."

"Come on, you two, Mac still has to get through security," Paps says.

We kiss one last time and separate, "see you Friday, Em."

"Don't you ever doubt it," she fires back.

I grab hold of my case handle and make my way towards security. I turn just as I am about to disappear and wave one last time.

To be continued...