Michael or Mac Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step back and lean towards Mitch, "ruins the effect a bit, don't you think."

"Yeah, a bit of an anticlimax after that build-up. I was waiting for Lurch or Cousin It to answer the door, not a weird Poison Ivy from all the Marvel incarnations."

Our laughter is soon extinguished when the ladies turn to introduce us to our hostess. I again find this amusing because I have had many lessons with Kathleen. Unlike most of the cheerleading squad, she has a little more than candy-floss upstairs.

"This is my boyfriend, Mac, and Donna's boyfriend, Mitch." We both smile and bow our heads in greeting. I take my hat off as per the custom.

"Wow, two members of Charlotte's Web. I saw you two weeks ago at the Tavern," Kathleen gushes.

We enter the house, and like every other party I've been to, everyone turns to see who's arrived. I glance around and see a good mix of people from school. Not just the 'popular' crowd, but some from Kathleen's other classes all looking uncomfortable.

The first twenty minutes is much like Emma's birthday party, where I get introduced to people I already know. Something Mitch has found very amusing. Luckily he is one of the few that knows my whole story. Like I said to Terri, he seems to know how to act around me without being told.

We manage to settle and grab some food and drink. The house isn't massive, but they have opened the garden up with a fire pit, lights, and a projector showing old horror movies onto a sheet pinned to the shed. Emma hasn't let me go yet, and I wonder if it has anything to do with the Mac Fan club being here in full force. If you don't remember, most of the girls in the cheerleading squad had my photo on their phones.

Occasionally I get a smile or a flick of the hair from a girl as they try to get my attention. I notice that a particular young lady on my arm tenses up each time she catches sight of one.

I lean down and whisper in Emma's ear, "my love, if the last couple of weeks hasn't told you that I think you are more attractive than all of these girls put together, then I must be doing something wrong."

Emma does a slight half turn and puts her arms around my neck. She whispers in my ear, "oh, baby. It's not your love that gives me any doubt, more like the desperation of half of these girls." As she finishes her statement, she moves from my ear to my lips, all the way feeling her nose just touching me until she reaches her goal.

Emma gives me such a passionate kiss that it leaves us both breathless, "come on, you two. break it up or get a room." Mitch says to Donna's amusement.

"So are we dancing tonight or standing here on show?" I say, trying to change the subject.

"To right, we're dancing," Emma says. "Might be an idea to lose the Tommy Gun, though." I look at Mitch, and he tosses me the keys.

Before long, we are shaking our bits on the dancefloor and fully getting into the mood of the night. At one point, my hat is lifted from my head, and I watch it get passed around. Everyone seems to want to try it on, but somehow it finds its way back onto my head. I am so lost in the moment, and I don't notice Mitch disappear with Donna to get a drink. Emma and I are focused on each other as the music once again takes us to a place that no one else seems to know.

We are interrupted by the music being turned off, and there seems to be something happening in the house. I see a number of the football team quickly make their way inside.

Then we hear Josh's voice over the chatter of the guests. "Where is she the slag?" He sounds very drunk. "Get the fuck off me," he shouts. We can see the football players grappling with him as he tries to push through them.

I step in front of Emma as Josh, and now I see Kurt (Donna's ex-boyfriend) being held back by two giant linebackers.

"Look, I just want to see for myself," Josh shouts.

"What exactly do you want to see?" Donna asks as she pushes past me, followed closely by Mitch. Like I said before, that girl scares me, and Mitch can more than handle himself.

"I want to see that Bitch who ruined my life, and I want to see the prick that she thinks is so much better than me." I step forward to confront the man who insulted my Em.

"You are the only person to blame for how your life is turning out, Josh. Your attitude towards women is just disgusting. Take a good look at the faces here; you will lose more than the respect of every single person here if you don't just turn around and leave."

Emma appears by my side and holds onto me as Donna steps back in front of me and backs me up, "Josh, why don't you just take your loser buddy and turn around and leave. Nobody wants you here, and Mac is ten times the man you will ever be."

Josh's eyes are now fixed on me. He then looks at Emma, who has now grabbed hold of my hand. For some reason, words now elude him. His eyes start scanning the people around him and his bottom lip starts to quiver as he looks like he's going to break down. The tension is broken by the sound of a siren in the distance.

Kurt is first to speak, "come on, Josh, let's get out of here. You know what your Pa said." This snaps Josh out of his trance, and he shakes himself free from the arm lock. He looks at all the faces staring at him, turns, and disappears through the people standing between him and the front door.

"Christ, I thought he was going to go for you then, babes," Emma says, breaking the silence.

Donna turns, "Nah, he'd have to get through the cheerleaders first. Isn't that right, girls." Donna shouts.

A squeal goes up like a battle cry, and over the top, I hear Donna shout, "DJ, play on, it's time to party." The music starts up, and a cheer cuts through the night air.

Emma wraps her arms around me and kisses me. "This is what it means to have friends Mac." She smiles and starts to dance to the music. I take my hat off and place it on her head as we begin to move to the beat.

After about forty-five minutes, I have to beg off to get a drink and leave Emma dancing with Donna. I see Mitch leaning against the door frame, watching the party.

I grab a soda from a huge ice pit and stand next to him. "Are you okay, Mitch?"

"Yeah, bud, I thought I might need to hit someone earlier, but luckily my girlfriend got there first."

I laugh and go-to answer, but a slender someone squashes between us, "hello Mia, you've been quiet all night," I say.

She snakes her arms around us both and pulls us closer, "that's because all the best-looking men are taken. Isn't that so, Mac, or should I call you Michael?"

Without panicking, I say, "Mac is fine; only people that don't know me well call me Michael."

"So, who else knows your little secret? So that I don't put my foot in it."

"Mitch here and the love of my life over there," I reply, still acting calmly although my insides are doing a little dance. "So, how did you see what nobody else wants to?"

"It was the way Emma looks at you. I noticed first when you came to see her during Phys-Ed, and then I looked for it in Math."

"See, Mitch, I said she wasn't just a pretty face."

"Yeah, I see why Isaac is so infatuated with her now."

"Wait, Isaac likes me?" Mia says, all excited.

"Yeah, that's all I hear during band practice. Can we invite Mia again? Can you ask Donna for her number? You get the idea."

"So why haven't you given him my number?"

"That easy, we don't have it, and these two have been gallivanting all over central America to ask. We were going to ask you permission first as well."

"Okay, phone?" Mia holds out her hand to Mitch, who promptly gives his phone over. She then spends a couple of minutes messaging Isaac, who doesn't believe it's her and asks for a photo. Taking one of the three of us and then handing the phone back. "Done," she says with a smug look as she gets her phone out.

I notice that Emma has finally seen Mitch and me with Mia between us and nudges Donna. Donna glances over and does the 'I'm watching you' with two fingers to her eyes and then towards us.

We all laugh, and Mia pulls me down to say something. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She then gets hold of my tie and pulls me onto the dance floor towards Emma and Donna.

"What was that all about?" Emma says when she gets a moment.

"I'll tell you later," I lean down and kiss Emma.

After twelve, the people start to leave, and some slow songs are being played. Emma has both arms wrapped around my neck and wastes no time in asking, "so, what was that with Mia about?"

I laugh at her impatience. "She has worked out my little secret."

That took Emma by surprise, and she didn't expect that. "How?"

"She noticed the way you look at Michael and me are the same. Then she put two and two together."

"Oh crap, is she going to say anything?"

"Nah, she's not like that. She just wanted to know who else knew, so she didn't put her foot in it. Then we set her up with Isaac."

"Oh, she was bugging me for his number, and I forgot. With all the trips to the beach and the Ranch, it went out of my head."

"Why didn't she ask Donna?"

"I think she thought it would be best to test the water first. She didn't want Donna to think she was stepping on her toes."

"Okay, I can see that. I think we need to let Donna in on my little secret soon, though. It's going to be harder to keep with her hanging around the band."

"Yeah, but we need a way of doing it without making her feel betrayed." Emma rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. "When?" She asks after a while.

"Not sure, but it will have to be after I get back. Maybe next weekend?"

"Come on, you two, we're going." We break apart and head indoors. We all thank Kathleen for a great night and ask if the sheriff's department turned up.

"They just came to the door and then went when they saw everything was under control. They had to rush off to some accident or something."

We say our goodbyes and make a quick exit. Back in the SUV, everyone seems to be in a good mood.

"Baby, do you mind if I crash at yours tonight?" Emma whispers in my ear.

"You're always welcome, Em," I reply.

As if on cue, Donna turns around, "so who wants to be dropped off first?"

"You can drop us both at Mac's, please, Donna," Emma says like it's normal.

Donna's eyes double, "you two are making a night of it?"

"Donna, we don't want this to go beyond us, but we have been allowed to spend time together at weekends as long as Ron is home," I say.

"What like in the same bed?"

Emma rolls her eyes, "yes, in the same bed. They see that we are capable of making the right choices and trust us."

Donna is stuck for something else to say. She turns back around, "wow, I wish my mom would give me more freedom."

"You do realize Donna that the sun shines out of Mac's ass for all the moms. Mine was always saying, 'why can't you be more responsible like Mac. Mac wouldn't do that.' Oh, and the best is what my sister gets, 'why can't you get a nice boyfriend like Mac." Mitch says, trying to mimic his mother's voice.

"I must admit that my mom loves him, but she's always dissuaded me away from him. When she found out I had a crush on Mac, she told me in not so many words not to bother."

"That's because she remembers what you were like to me when we were small," I say from the back.

"Yeah, but that was years ago," Donna says, trying to defend herself. "Anyway, they all seem to know that you and Emma would get back together."

Mitch turns around, "she's not wrong there. Everyone presumed that you two would get back together when Mac was ready."

Donna turns to Mitch, "are you coming in for a coffee?" Mitch, for once, is speechless and nods his head.

We pull up outside Donna's house, get out, and head in two directions. Emma leans into me, "did you presume we would get back together?"

"Ummmm, not really, but I didn't see myself with anyone else. I guess there was hope, but I never presumed."

Paps is in bed when we get in, so we make a coffee and quietly head upstairs.

It takes a while for both of us to shower all the makeup off and make ourselves ready for bed. Emma gets my old football shirt out of my draw and puts it on. Once I've dried off, I get straight into bed with just some boxer briefs on. I prop myself up on the pillows and look through the photos I had taken through the night. The pictures of Emma dancing grab my attention. The happiness on her face is incredible, and she looks like she's having the best time.

"What are you looking at to make you smile like that," she asks.

"You," I say. "You look so happy in these photos I took tonight."

Emma throws a towel at me, turns the main light off, and walks to the edge of the bed. "you know why that is," she says as she gets on and walks over to me on her knees. She straddles me as I sit there and watch her every move. "It's because I am happy. Tonight was incredible, and do you want to know why?" She asks with her lips brushing mine. I can only manage to nod. "It's because you were there with me, making me happy."

She pushes her lips against mine and kisses me with all the passion she is feeling. I return the kiss with just as much. We break to catch our breath. It only takes a moment for us to return and for my hands to find their way inside her top. Emma separates our lips for a moment long enough to take her top off. Once again, she returns straight back to my lips. Moving higher up, so my hardening cock is pushing right where it's wanted and pushing her pelvis down to grinding against me, she moans into my mouth.

She straightens herself up as she feels her sensitivity building. This gives me access to her boobs. I admire the necklace she has on for a second before sucking one of her fully erect nipples into my mouth.

A gasp escapes her mouth as she feels my tongue flick over the sensitive nerve endings in her perfect breast. My left hand is busy on the opposite side as I hear Emma moaning. She takes a big breath in and gently pushes herself off and away. "Put the towel under your bum just in case, baby," she says as she reaches for the bedside table draw and extracts a condom from the box.

I do as requested and take the opportunity to take my boxer briefs off simultaneously.

Like someone who has done this a hundred times, she tears the condom wrapper open with her teeth and extracts the slimy piece of latex. She leans back over and takes hold of my throbbing cock. She then slips the condom over the head of my cock and rolls it down the entire length. They seemed to be made for my size.

Emma uses her flexibility to remove her panties without fuss, and with the minimum of movement, she is back where she wants to be. Her fingers encircle my shaft midway as she rubs the now-covered end on her wet opening.

She presents her breasts once again for me to play with. I immediately get lost in the world of soft breasts. I feel the pressure increase on the head of my cock and then the entrance yielding as I feel my cock start to enter her. This time it feels a little easier, and I have to stop for a moment to marvel at the sensation of my cock sliding into its tight home. As we catch our breath for a moment, our eyes lock together in what I can only describe as complete understanding of what we both feel.

Now fully coupled, she leans forward, touching our foreheads together. She closes her eyes and allows herself to relax and get used to me being inside her once again. I can hear her whispering to herself, "so good, so full, so big," as she breathes to calm herself.

I look up, and she moves back so she can look into my eyes. "Are you okay, my love," I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Mmmmm," she replies and nods her head. "It went in a lot easier that time with no pain. It doesn't go as deep as me doing cowgirl in this position. It feels so good when you suck my girls as well. It's like they're connected directly to my pussy."

She still feels great to me, and I can't help pull her towards me for a kiss. Emma breaks the kiss and straightens her back up again as she prepares to move. A moan escapes her lips again as she drops back down the first time. Her movements become longer as she starts to get a rhythm going. I have a hand on each breast and push up to meet her down would motion.

I am feeling more in control of myself this time. Listening to the sound of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she slowly speeds up. Our flesh is slapping together when it meets, and there is an unmistakable squelching sound.

Emma's breathing is getting heavy, and she is trying but failing to keep quiet as she nears her orgasm. I am still a little way from mine as her pussy first clamps, then pulsates as Emma comes for the first time tonight. She holds me tight as she feels waves of pleasure flooding her senses.

I take this opportunity to start pumping as I feel my climax getting closer. Taking Emma by surprise, she holds on tight for dear life. I pump her pulsating pussy as I once again pass my point of no return. Just as I get there, I feel Emma tense for a second orgasm which is much stronger than her first. As I explode into her, she goes into convulsions. Her pussy squirts as it strangles my cock, causing my orgasm to intensify as we both find it hard to catch a breath. She releases me enough to enable me to look up and see her face. Her eyes have rolled into the top of her head, and her mouth is wide open.

I panic for a moment, but this only lasts a second when I see her start to recover. I pull her back into my arms as I hold her through the last moments of her climax. We don't move for what seems like ages as we hold each other. I gently caress the soft skin at the base of her spine as she plays with the hairs on the back of my neck.

We don't speak as we uncouple; Emma kneels up, so my cock slides out. I look down and can't help notice a white substance all over my pubic hair. I panic for a second, thinking the condom has burst. I see the same thought go through Emma's head, but as I carefully remove it, we can both see it is fully intact.

I look up into Emma's eyes and shrug, "It must have come from you," I say, still a little unsure. She kneels up again and opens her legs. I slide my hand between her legs and slip my finger in between her lips. As I pull my hand away, we both see it is covered in a white slime, much like what is covering my pubes.

"Crap, it is from me," Emma says in amazement. "I have never done that before." She says as she gets off the bed and heads towards the bathroom. Just as she reaches the bathroom door and turns the light on, she shouts, "Ewww, it's still coming out of me." I look around to see her open her legs and catch a large dollop before it has time to hit the floor. She then disappears inside, and I hear her sit on the toilet.

Five minutes later, she flushes the toilet and runs the tap. She then appears at the door with a cloth and towel. She proceeds to clean me up and remove the towel she had the foresight to make me sit on.

Emma climbs into bed, and we both sigh as we cuddle up. "I hope we are going to do that again later?" She then plants a tender kiss on my lips as she settles down.

"Sounds good to me, Em," I say as I close my eyes and feel myself drifting off to sleep.

******

I wake the following morning to an empty bed, and for a moment, I wonder if last night was a dream. Then I see Emma's dress from the night before carefully put over the chair in the corner. I get up and have a quick shower to wake myself up.

I make my way downstairs to a noisy kitchen. "Morning," I say as first Donna, then Paps, and finally Emma, who is busy toasting bread, all come into my view.

"Hey baby, you look so peaceful, so I let you sleep," Emma says.

"I can't believe you two are so........oh what's the word?"

"Comfortable together?" Paps asks.

"Yes....comfortable is good. You are like you've been married twenty years." Emma takes an intake of breath and then realizes that she sees nothing wrong with that and nods her head in agreement.