Michael or Mac Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear you are going to Cannes and Glastonbury this year. Where does that fit in your not wanting to become famous?"

This guy is a tough cookie. "Cannes is again a promise I made to the film company and Miley. The Glastonbury festival is purely an experience I want to have." I look at him, wondering where he's going with this. "So tell me. What has the show's host traveled six hundred and fifty miles for?"

Jimmy smiles at me and then laughs as he shakes his head in disbelief. "Okay, so us being here shows you we know who you are. We want to know why you are keeping it such a secret. Plus, I want to get back at 'the other show' for Stephan....look, Mac, you are probably the most talked about artist amongst celebrities. They don't get you; we can change how everyone views you."

"It's not that I'm hiding and don't care what people think. We don't shout it from the rooftops because we don't want to draw attention. I am in my last year of high school and then go to university. I will take over from Paps when I am ready. That is the life I was born into. The music is a wonderful opportunity to experience things I would never have dreamed of a year ago."

"So what happens to all the money you earn on the song and any appearances?"

"That goes straight into an account that helps a charity that my mother founded," I say, now eyeing Jimmy to see if I can get anything from his body language.

There's a silence, and Jimmy takes a deep breath. "Mac, you are a tough guy to persuade. Your story will soon break, and I would have liked it to be on my show." Jimmy now looks a little deflated. "I wasn't going to say this, but I once met your mother. She was pregnant with you at the time, so I suppose we have met before. It was at the premiere.."

"Of Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, I know. My mother used to tell me all the stories of who she met. I also have a photo of you two together somewhere," I say.

The front door opens and then closes as Emma comes in. "Hey, baby. What's going on? Why is Jimmy Fallon sitting in your kitchen?"

"Jimmy here wants me on his show to trump Saturday Night Live. He wants to reveal to the world my story." I turn toward Emma as she moves to my side to get a kiss. "So what do you think? Should we do the show?"

My eyes don't leave Emma's as she thinks about my question. "It's not as though you need to. Been there, done that," she says, thinking out loud. "Donna and Mia would like a second bite at a shopping trip. They also want to go on the company jet if it's free."

"So your only reasoning is so you can have a weekend in the big apple, taken on the company jet?" I ask. Emma nods and bites her bottom lip. I turn back to Jimmy, who is now looking beaten. "Okay, it looks like Emma's persuaded me, but it must be the Friday show."

Jimmy's mouth drops open. "Seriously, just like that?"

"Sure, why not? Just don't give me any uncomfortable surprises."

Emma is already texting Donna and Mia.

Jimmy claps his hands together and looks at Stephan. "Stephan, get on the phone with Carl and see when we can do this.....And Stephan, it needs to be before Cannes." he then looks at me. "If we send you an outline of the questions, and what we will ask you, will that placate any worries about rogue questions?"

"I guess. Will you want me to play any music?"

Jimmy gives me a stunned look. "Do you think we would have arguably one of the most talented musicians in the world on the show and not get you to play?" He rolls her eyes and doesn't wait for an answer. "Plus, if I don't hear you play Emma live, I will sack Stephan."

"Carl says we can shuffle a couple of people around and get him in, Friday week. How does that fit your calendar?" Stephan says, reading the message from his phone.

"I will check with the boss, but I'm sure I don't have anything on," I say.

"The boss?" Jimmy says with a frown.

"Yes, my assistant and right-hand woman. She does most of my daily planning."

"That wouldn't be a Mrs. Olivia Jackson by any chance, would it?"

"Oh, you've spoken to her?" I quickly tap a message out to Olivia and press send.

"Yes, I would have thought she was your mother if I didn't know any different," Jimmy says with that look of shock and awe that only Olivia can cause a person.

"That's because she was my mother's best friend and is my godmother. She takes her role very seriously. She's also a very tough person to fool and possibly the most intelligent person I know," I say, feeling proud of my godmother.

"I'm not going to argue there. Look, Mac, if you don't mind, Stephan and I hope to get the six-thirty back to New York, so we need to love you and leave you. If there's a problem, please let us know immediately." Jimmy slides a business card with his contact details across the counter.

My phone buzzes, and I quickly read what Olivia wrote. "Nope, we are all clear for Saturday week." I look up from my phone to an expectant Jimmy Fallon. "See you there," I say, getting up to show our guests out.

"Thank you, Mac," Stephan gushes.

"Don't thank me, thank Emma," I say. I cringe as Jimmy and Stephan hug me with a double-air kiss. As they walk out the open front door, I look at Emma, who has a smirk on her face. I shake my head and say, "It's bad enough the ladies in my life are hugging me."

******

I have booked the company jet but have yet to tell the girls. We arrive at the airport Friday afternoon before the show. We had to leave school an hour early to get everything in. As soon as Paps takes a different route, I see Emma's eyes look at me for confirmation. I give her a confident smile, and she smiles, knowing what's happening.

Donna and Mia are too engrossed in what they are doing to notice anything different. Donna is doing her blog, cataloging the trip and the build-up to the show. Donna glances lazily out the window as the Paps stops at a checkpoint. Her head snaps back to Emma when she sees we are not at the terminal.

"Emma?" Donna says.

"Yes, Donna?" Emma says with a 'what's up' look on her face.

"Where are we?" Mia suddenly says.

"We are going into the side entrance, where the private plane's board," I say.

The guard waves us through when he finds us on his paperwork. At the same time, there's a high pitch squeal from the rear of Paps truck.

"There it is," Donna says as she spots the C&W logo.

"Wow, it's a shame we will only be in the air for an hour," Mia says.

Paps parks the truck next to the hanger, and we all get out. I watch the girls disappear into the passenger lounge.

"Mr. Carter, I'm Max. I will be taking you to New York today," the pilot says as he approaches me.

We shake hands. "Hello, Max; I take it Carl is off today?"

"No, he's just got back from a week away with a group of CEOs," Max says. "If you check in, I will get the checks going," he adds as he walks off.

We go through the check-in procedure and make our way to the plane. It's a race between Donna and Mia to see who can get on board first.

As I board, I hear two very excited girls. "Emma, it's even got a bedroom with an on-suite," Mia says.

Emma laughs. "Yeah, it's got everything." She sits in her usual seat, and I sit opposite her.

Max comes out of the cockpit. "Can you please take a seat and buckle yourselves in?" He says to Donna and Mia. "I don't want to miss our take-off slot."

The girls quickly sit down and buckle up. The door is closed, and the engines start up. It's not long until we are taxiing along the runway and lining up to take off.

Mia was right; no sooner had we reached altitude than we seemed to be descending into JFK. We land and are met by the show's limo. The girls love it. I'm given an itinerary, and we are dropped off at The Langham.

It's far from a leisurely Friday evening, and the girls want to get dinner before the show. Unlike our first trip to New York, this one isn't all cloak and dagger. I ask the concierge at the hotel to book a table at the Manhatta for seven. He looks at me like I am crazy, but I tell him to drop my name and see what happens. I guess this fame has got to be good for something.

The phone rings five minutes after we get in our rooms, confirming our table booking for seven. Emma and I share the large walk-in shower and plan our night.

The phone rings again. "Hello," Emma says with just a towel wrapped around her head.

"Baby, it's Stephan," she calls. I look at my beautiful naked girlfriend who has now dropped the towel, and my cock instantly starts to harden.

I walk over and eye Emma from head to toe, to her delight. "Hi, Stephan. What's on your mind?" I say, sitting back on the bed. Emma sees my naked erection, and a wicked smile spreads across her face.

"Hello, Mac, I'm just ringing to make sure you got in okay, have got the itinerary, and have no issues," Stephan says as Emma straddles me.

"I can't see anything on it that scares me. Have you got my crate?" I say with my eyes glued on Emma's hand that is holding my cock and lining it up with her opening.

"Yes, that arrived on Wednesday. What time will you be in to set up?" Stephan continues, totally oblivious to what is unfolding.

"I'll, I'll be there about an hour and a half before the show starts. The g-girls want dinner at the Manhatta and a nightclub after the show." I manage to get out as Emma impales herself on me. "Who are the other guests on with me?" I ask, trying to regain some composure. I grab hold of the receiver and say. "Emma, you little....." Emma giggles and starts to pull off my cock before letting herself drop back down.

"Ah, now, this is where we have had many problems. Once all the original guests learned who they were asked to make room for, they put their feet down and insisted on being on the show," Stephan continues in his own world, unaware of what's happening on my end.

"So, who are we talking about?" I ask, biting my lip.

"I'm sorry, haven't we told you?.... It was a lady's night with Keira Knightley, Adele, and Taylor swift. We asked the network for a half-hour extension and were turned down. They changed their minds when they heard you were on the show. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it," Stephan says offhandedly; he seems to love to talk. Emma suddenly pulls herself off me; she's had her fun.

"I'm feeling a little set up here Stephan. Adele, and Taylor Swift - am I the only one performing?"

"Taylor was meant to be, but she wants to hear you, so she's just going to talk about her new music and boyfriend. We have an online after-show, and she wants to do something then. I assure you, Mac, that all these acts were booked weeks ago."

"Okay, Stephan, will anyone meet me, or do I walk in the front door?"

"No, we will send a car; we can pick you up anywhere you are. We don't have anything like a secret back door here. I will apologize, but a crowd outside will be looking for autographs."

"That's fine; I rarely get hassled," I say, feeling a little apprehensive.

"Right Mac, I will be here all day, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call. Find me when you arrive, and we can organize you. So I'll see you later."

"Okay, Stephan, I'll see you later," I say. Hanging up, I walk over to Emma, who's looking at me in the mirror.

"Noooooo," she shouts, laughing as I grab her and pick her up. I carry her over to the bed and put her down so she's just on the bed. I hook her legs over my shoulders and slide my cock straight in. Emma gasps, "Oh, shit, that feels so good," she groans.

But I'm not going to be gentle. The moment I'm full depth, I start to pump. Before long, I'm slapping against her ass cheeks as Emma closes her eyes. I move her legs from my shoulders and plant her feet on the edge of the bed, opening her legs wider to give me more depth. I lean over the top of Emma, pushing myself to full depth and then grinding against her mons.

"Oooohhhhhh," Emma growls. "That's hitting my cervix," she mumbles. I continue my onslaught as I feel my orgasm start to build. "Oh baby, keep doing that; I'm going toooooo cuuummmmm." Emma starts to gasp for air and is shaking.

The contractions of her vaginal walls speed up my climax as I feel my cock stiffen. I hold back as long as I can before pushing myself in as deep as possible, and fire shot after shot deep inside her uterus. Emma has a second stronger orgasm as I feel the opening of her cervix pulsate around the tip of my cock. As I lose the strength in my arms, I fall forward and bury my face in Emma's neck.

"Christ, Mac, that was mental," Emma says, sounding in a daze.

"It was your fault for getting me going," I say.

It takes a while for us to regain our composure. I always enjoy how Emma holds me after sex, especially if I am on top.

We spend the next hour getting ready to leave. I'm sitting on the bed, talking to Emma as she puts her makeup on. I wonder why she bothers; you can't improve perfection.

Donna and Mia are ready first and knock on our door. Emma is ready and picks her coat up as I open the door to two smiling friends, and a phone is pointed at me.

"We're just coming, ladies," I say, trying to be normal. We get down to the desk and walk out of the front door. We always seem to fall into a formation of Donna and Mia first, followed by Emma and me. Emma always loops her arm through mine. I see a couple of flashes from cameras. It's a little different from the last time we were here. "Taxi, please," I say to the doorman.

"Certainly, Mr. Carter," he says.

A larger yellow cab pulls up, and the four of us get in. "The Manhatta restaurant, please, driver," I say, and we are on our way.

"No problem Mac," the driver says.

We pull up outside, and a doorman opens the door to let us out. I pay and thank both the taxi driver and the doorman. It's ten to seven, and we are escorted up to the restaurant by a woman who is waiting for us at the front desk.

The doors open to a busy lobby. People turn to see who has gotten out of the elevator, and I hear several people say my name as we walk through. Everyone is waiting for us, from the person on the front desk to the people serving the tables. The girls are getting more excited as we go. I am enjoying their reactions more than the experience itself.

We are seated, and we order our drinks straight away. We settle in to read our menus and take the magnificent view from our window seat. The girls are chatting a mile a minute as they discuss the options. Donna is always watching what she eats. Mia and Emma are lucky that they are more active with track most weeks.

The lady who served our table suggested we do a chef's menu, so that's what we order. This turned out to be much more than I thought, with a sample from many dishes like blue crab, duck pie, the most succulent steak, and a seafood platter with everything from squid to oysters and several types of fish.

The food was excellent, but you don't expect anything less. As we finish with a pudding, the lovely gentleman from the front desk informs us that our limo is on-route and will be outside in fifteen minutes.

I get a tap on my shoulder. "Excuse me, and I must apologize for bothering you, but are you the musician, Mac?"

"Yes, I am. How can I help you?" I say to the lady who is sitting behind me. She gives me an embarrassed smile and asks, "Is there any chance we can get a photo?"

"Sure, but you will have to be quick. Our limo is on-route," I reply with a broad smile. "How would you like me?" I ask.

The woman turns red and says, "Not with Emma or my husband here." She giggles at her little joke. "You are way better looking in the flesh," she adds.

"Naughty," I say. "I'm talking about your photo, and thank you," I make clear, but playing along. "Excuse me," I say to the girls as I stand and turn to position myself between two middle-aged ladies. One of their husbands takes the photo, and they thank me, and each kisses me before I sit back down.

"I saw the one from LA where the woman sat on your lap. How did that one come about?" Donna says.

"Oh, I was having dinner with Miley and Tish. The restaurant doesn't take kindly to people bothering each other, so she quickly sat on my lap, took the photo, and was gone. The whole thing took ten seconds," I say, eyeing Donna to ensure she's not being malicious.

"I haven't seen that one yet, but you told me about it," Emma says. She's always been very relaxed with me around other women, which surprises me with how I stayed away from her for many years.

We get up and make our way to the door in the usual formation. Inside a smaller space, Emma doesn't loop her arm through mine, so we have more maneuverability, and in places like this, it's odds-on I will get stopped. Tonight is no different. Some people ask me for a photo as we return to the lobby. They normally sneak a kiss on the cheek as the picture is taken. They also want Emma in the image tonight, but we must be quick again.

We finally get outside, and the limo is there waiting. It's a short ride to where The Tonight Show is done. As we pull up outside, several security men are standing around and stopping people from getting too close. It's quiet as the girls get out, but there's a cheer with whistles as soon as I get out. The girls are ushered in, but they ask me to talk to people in the crowd waiting outside. I spend about twenty minutes signing things and talking to people who have been waiting all day. Some are fans, and others are pleased to meet someone they can boast about later.

I make my way inside, where Stephan is waiting. "Hi, Mac, looking good," he says as I come into view. "You looked a natural out there with the public."

"I'm told I'm a good people person," I say. "Right, point me in the right direction." My equipment has been unpacked and set up roughly. I spend the next half hour plugging everything in and checking every still works. Then I make sure my guitars are in tune, and everything is still set to play. I've noticed a section in the show where viewers have been asked to send in questions, so I'm prepared for an impromptu song or two. They even have a continuation online so that anything can happen.

I'm sitting at the keyboard and playing around. "Excuse me, Mac," a voice says in a real English accent. I look up, and Adele is standing in front of me.

I smile. "Hi, Adele," I manage to say. Christ, this is one moment you want to happen, and plan what to say if it does, but when it does, your brain goes on holiday.

"Ya know, I've been following you for a while. I saw one of your live feeds. I've been wantin' ta meet ya ever since."

I look at her, smiling, just enjoying her accent. "Sorry, I just love your cockney accent," I say from nowhere.

Adele laughs, "Do ya? I get that a lot here." she says, trying to articulate her words better. "Are you coming to the green room? I've already met Emma, Donna, and Mia."

"Yeah, sure. I stand and pick up my jacket. Adele takes my hand and leads me as I step away from my instruments.

"Look who I've found," Adele says triumphantly as we enter a crowded room. A cheer goes up as I walk into a very happy atmosphere.

"Hello, baby," Emma says. "Where did you get to?"

"Had to set up my gear," I say after getting a kiss. "I could do with a drink," I say, suddenly feeling dry.

"What do you fancy," Adele says as she goes to a table with everything on.

"Juice, please," I say, laughing. "It's a little surreal, you getting me a drink," I tell Adele.

"Wait till she starts feeding you jelly," a voice says from behind.

"Hello, Jimmy," Adele says.

"Jimmmmyyyyyy," another voice says from behind a group of people. I look over, and Keira Knightly walks over. She greets Jimmy Fallon and then turns to me. "You are the enigma that is Mac. A pleasure to meet you, Mac," she says, offering her hand.

"It's great to meet you, Mrs. Knightly," I say, unsure how to respond.