Michael's Mom Has Got It Going On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,365 Followers

Michael hadn't expected to give up his cell phone and charger. He figured it would be a lifesaver if the events at the resort became too boring. But Varda's look made it clear the rule was firm. Michael pulled his phone out of his pocket. Varda continued talking.

"This also is where you should store all your clothes for the weekend," she said.

"Why would we keep our clothes here rather than in the room?" Susanna asked.

"Because you won't be needing them."

"What?" Susanna asked. "What do you mean we won't need them?"

Varda looked at Susanna's face, and then at Michael's. Michael looked at Susanna. Both looked bewildered, and Varda's face, at first showing as much puzzlement as ours, suddenly brightened.

"Oh, I guess you didn't know. I'm sorry. This weekend is exclusively for participants in the HSI program, and a requirement of this weekend's program is that all participants must spend the entire weekend in the nude. No exceptions. Didn't you read the form you signed?"

Michael and Susanna both shook their heads.

"I'm sorry if you are confused. But if you want to stay here this weekend and participate in the program, you'll have to take your clothes off now before entering the rest of grounds."

Neither Michael nor his mother said anything for a beat. They stared at Varda, mouths open, and they glanced at each other.

"Uh, what if we get cold?" Michael asked.

"That shouldn't be a problem this weekend. The days are forecast to be hot, and even the evenings should remain warm. Your rooms are well-heated, and so are all the common areas in the buildings. And the hot springs are hot, of course!" She smiled. "I'll leave and wait outside and give you some time. If you decide you want to continue, just leave your electronic devices and all clothing in the locker and take the key with you. You can bring sandals or other footwear, and hats, so you can explore the grounds comfortably. And you can bring toiletries, but nothing electric. We have extra sunscreen in the rooms for protection. If you decide you don't want to, just let me know and you can go, and we'll refund your money."

Varda left, leaving Michael and Susanna alone in the locker room.

"Mom, how could you not know about this?" Michael asked.

"Michael, I had no idea. I swear. I didn't read all the fine print in the materials they sent me. I thought nudity was optional, not mandatory.

"But what's the big deal?" she continued. "I was planning to take my clothes off anyway, at the pool and the springs. Everyone else will be nude. You would have been uncomfortable staying clothed. Let's just bite the bullet and do this."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious. You'll get used to it right away."

Michael doubted that. He could see getting used to being around naked people, but he had a hard time imagining spending two days completely naked with his mom.

"I don't get this, mom. Why do they want people to get naked for a family communication workshop? What's the point? It sounds weird."

"Well, I didn't read the fine print," she said. "So, I don't know for certain. But I've heard of therapeutic approaches like this one. Shedding your clothing is symbolic of shedding your inhibitions and breaking down the barriers that prevent people from communicating. It's a confidence builder, too. If you can shed one barrier, you can shed another."

It sounded like more psychobabble to Michael. But psychology was mom's field, not his. She was the expert. She might have been right. But none of that changed the weirdness of the idea of being naked around his mom for two days without interruption.

"So, what do you think, Michael? Say 'yes.' We've come all this way. It will be a beautiful weekend. The hills around here are lovely, and we can take a nice hike. And I really want you to do this program with me."

Michael wrestled with the idea, inside. Part of him - most of him - still thought it sounded crazy. But he had to agree it was a nice place, nicer than he expected, and the surrounding area looked great for hiking, even if the idea of hiking in the nude seemed weird, too. And, he had to admit, the idea of seeing his mom naked, even if was strange, piqued his curiosity. She was very attractive, and he'd never seen her naked.

What the heck.

"OK, I'll do it."

"Yay," she said, and she gave her son a hug.

"Let's do this," she said, nodding. Each of them approached an open locker, on adjacent walls. Michael removed all the clothes from his bag, first, and stacked them neatly at the bottom of the locker. Then he took out a digital tablet, and a charger. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. He lay the items on top of his clothes.

Now came the hard part.

He took off his shoes and socks first, tossing the socks in the locker and the shoes in his bag. Next, he pulled off his shirt. His mom had seen him in a swimsuit, so that was no big deal. He heard rustling behind him, off his right shoulder, and he knew his mother was taking off her clothes as well. He said nothing, and he kept his eyes focused on the locker in front of him. Next came his belt and his pants. All he had left was a pair of boxer briefs. He paused. This was the moment of truth. The rustling of clothes continued behind him. In a swift movement he pushed the briefs down his legs and stepped out of them. He tossed them in the locker as well. He glanced at his cock. He was half-hard already. It stood away from his body in a droopy half-arc. It was embarrassing to be in that state, but he felt an erotic tingle inside knowing his mom would see him for the first time thick and partly aroused rather than shrunken.

"All right, kiddo," he heard her say behind him. "Time to turn around."

He turned around and beheld his mother in all her loveliness for the first time. Her skin was darker than one would expect for a blonde, smooth and youthful, dotted with occasional freckles. Her breasts were full, with large pink-brown nipples, pulled down only a bit by gravity. He couldn't stop his eyes from being drawn by curiosity lower, between her legs. He was surprised. With his mom's new hippie style he expected a full, wild bush. Instead, her blond hair was closely cropped and shaped in a wedge, and it did nothing to hide thin lips dangling sweetly between parted legs. Susanna suddenly threw her hands out to her side.

"So, what do you think?" she asked with a laugh.

Michael was embarrassed, again.

"Uh, you look great, mom. Really."

She did.

"So do you," she said running here eyes up and down his body. "Now let's get going."

She picked up her bag and walked to the door. Michael's eyes now were drawn to her ass, full and firm and ripe, and exposed to his view. He felt another twinge between his legs. He worried about not being able to control his reaction. He didn't want to walk around other people with a raging hard-on. But he had no choice but to follow his mom now, and he did.

Michael followed his mom into the next room, where Varda waited. She beckoned them to follow her, and the three of them exited the building by the back door, stepped into the bright afternoon sun, and entered the main grounds of Anders Hot Springs.

Michael was not sure what he expected, but it wasn't this. He imagined it would look like a run-down, ex-hippie commune, with sulfurous pools of murky water all around. But it wasn't like that at all. A well-manicured campus of pools and wooden buildings spread out around them. Everything looked well-tended. The buildings were designed in an eclectic but mostly contemporary style. Several different pools, set in patios of concrete and wide stones, lay around. Naked people walked, sat, lay down, swam, and bathed all around them. Michael had expected to see a lot of old, fat, naked, unattractive people. A few people were like that, but most of them weren't. Many of them looked to be fit and trim and well-heeled. The ratio of men and women was about even. Some of the women were hot. But it was hard to pull his eyes away from his mom's ass.

As he walked along the path, naked, following Varda, surrounded by naked people, Michael realized he'd never done anything like this in his life. He'd never been to a nudist resort, or beach, or any other place where naked people were all around him like it was no big deal. The weirdness of it, thank goodness, offset the stimulus of seeing lots of attractive female flesh. His cock, still only half erect, behaved itself.

Varda guided them along a path that twisted away from the pool area to a collection of small wooden cabins. "Cabin" probably wasn't the right word. They were small, standalone structures, but they looked modern and inviting. Varda opened the door, pushing a few numbers on a keypad, and showed them into one.

It wasn't big, but it was big enough, with an understated décor of stained natural wood and off-white walls and carpet. A single large bed was pressed up against a side wall. Michael was surprised to see just one. Susanna walked to the far end of the room, and she leaned over to look out at a wooden deck with a sunny meadow beyond the big window. Michael caught a glimpse of her pussy between legs. He felt that twinge below again.

"It's 4 o'clock," Varda said. "There's no program tonight so you're free to do what you like. I recommend you try the hot spring pools. They have different temperatures, and you can figure out which you like best. Dinner is at 6:30 in the common room attached to the main building. You can meet your fellow guests there. Breakfast starts at 7 a.m. tomorrow. You'll have unstructured time after that, until 1 p.m., when the workshop starts. When that's done, you're free to spend more time at the pools and grounds for the rest of the afternoon, and you're stay will end after that. Any questions?"

"That sounds nice," Susanna said. "We'll get unpacked and then go out to the pool area."

"Very well," Varda said. "I will leave you and your partner to get to know the place, and I'll see you at dinner."

Michael furrowed his brow until she left.

"Mom," he said. "Partner? What does that mean? Do they - do they think we're a couple?"

"I'm sure they don't," she said. "I'm sure that's just the language they use. It's a neutral term. They want you to come to this program with an open mind."

"Yeah, maybe," he said. "But there's another thing."

"What's that?" she said.

"There's just one bed, mom. We're supposed to sleep naked together in bed?"

"That's a little awkward," she said, patting her hand on the bedspread as she said it. "But it's a big bed. Looks like a queen-sized bed. Plenty of space for me to have my side and you to have yours. We can put pillows between us if it makes you uncomfortable."

As she talked, she sat down on the end of the bed and her legs parted slightly and Michael saw the lips of her pussy. He tried to pull his eyes away and keep them on her face, but it was almost impossible. Her lips were parted, just a crack.

He wondered what it would be like to part them more, before he stopped his mind from going further in that direction.

Michael felt like he'd fallen down a rabbit hole. This was the strangest experience he'd ever had in his life, by far. Susanna sat naked with legs spread a few feet from him, on the bed. He was naked with a half-hard cock pointing roughly in her direction. He caught her glancing at it, between his own glances at the enticing junction between her legs.

"Well, one way of dealing with the awkwardness is to get out of the room," Susanna said. "Let's go out to the pools."

Michael couldn't argue with that. He had no phone or tablet, so he had no games to play or messages to check. There were no books in the room. The view outside the window was pretty, but it wouldn't hold his attention for long.

Michael and Susanna unpacked their few things, minus clothes, and then walked to the door.

"Um," Michael said. "Where are we going to keep the room key? We're naked. There's no place to keep it."

Susanna pulled it out and looked at.

"There's a code on it, for the door," she said. "445. We can leave the key here. Don't forget the code!"

Ordinarily, that wouldn't be a problem for Michael, because he was good with numbers. But his mind was so focused on the weirdness of the situation and with his mother's lush nude body that he wasn't sure he'd be able to remember it. Susanna, however, was right; there was a pad of number keys next to the handle on the outside of the door.

It was near evening by the time they got back to the pools, and the pools already were darkened by long shadows cast by the buildings around them. There were a few irregularly shaped, small pools and a larger pool. Michael figured out that the larger pool was for cooling off, and the smaller pools were fed by hot water coming directly from the springs. Susanna led the way, walking to the small pool in the middle, where a few other naked people already were gathered enjoying the steaming mineral waters. Her ass swayed in front of Michael as she walked, and he thought to himself that it was a nice, firm ass for a woman her age.

Susanna waded into the pool and plopped into it, but not so far that her breasts were fully submerged. She turned around as Michael walked down the pool's steps into the hot water, and her nipples floated just above the surface. The water was hotter than he expected, but not unbearable. He lowered himself into the water quickly, to hide his confused and half-hard cock from view.

The water felt delicious - not just hot, but tinged with a pleasant, astringent quality from all the natural minerals in it. Michael submerged himself to his neck, and he instantly felt the water doing its work. It was easy to imagine it sucking everything bad and unpleasant out of his body. He closed his eyes for a moment. Michael wasn't a very spiritual person, so he wouldn't have described himself as feeling one with the universe, or anything like that. But a feeling of calm and peace swept over him, and for a moment he forgot that his nude mother bobbed in the water nearby.

He didn't know how long he sat in the water, eyes closed and tuned out to everything around him, but his eyes opened again when he heard his mother laugh. He turned to the source of the noise, and now she was out of the pool, sitting on the edge, talking to a couple that sat together at the edge about a quarter turn around the roundish pool. To Michael's eyes, they looked like they were about thirty, and they had a confident, sleek look that made him think they had money. The woman was gorgeous, with long dark hair and dark eyes. The guy wore expensive sunglasses despite being in the shade.

Michael also noticed quickly the way the woman sat: leaning back, her hands against the stones, one leg turned away and dangling in the water, and the other up and bent, with her foot on the pool edge. Her pose left her pussy on conspicuous display to anyone in or around the pool. Michael couldn't help but stare between her legs for a moment, and he forced himself to turn away to avoid seeming like a creep. He turned to his mom, and to his surprise he found she was in the same position. Her pose was an exact mirror of the younger woman's.

Michael felt a strange vibe about it. It was a clothing-optional resort, and he knew that at such places being nude was regarded as something normal and natural and non-sexual. But he detected a trace of something else going on in his mother's posing. Her knees seemed to be a bit farther apart than they had to be. Her body was inclined farther back than it had to be, and the result was that not only was the entire cleft of her pussy in view, with a hint of pink showing between her labia, but the creased circle of her anus was as well. Susanna was carrying on an animated conversation with the man and woman, letting them see her in her full glory. Michael couldn't see the man's eyes behind his sunglasses, but the glasses faced his mom and they never moved.

"So, you haven't been here before?" he asked Susanna.

"No, we never have," she said. "Our first time."

"Lisa and I come a couple of times a year," the sleek guy said. "We always have a great time. My name's Troy by the way."

"Susanna, "she replied.

"This your partner?" Troy asked, pointing at Michael.

"Uh . . . yes," Susanna replied. She didn't say anything more.

Michael thought it was strange being referred to as his mother's partner, and stranger still that his mother didn't correct Troy. He could see how Troy wouldn't immediately assume he was her son, both because of the circumstances and because Susanna and Michael didn't look much alike. But he wondered why his mother didn't say anything. He assumed she kept quiet because it would have been awkward under the circumstances to reveal the truth. It was becoming increasingly clear that the weekend was not going the way Michael's mom had expected it would. This wasn't a family event. That much was clear.

"I'm Troy," said the sleek man with the glasses, looking at Michael. Michael held out a hand. They shook.

"Michael," he said.

"Nice to meet you," Troy said. Michael noticed he was looking at his mom while he talked to Michael, and Troy's girlfriend was looking at Michael. They exchanged glances.

"If you want to stop by our cabin after dinner, we're number 22," Troy said. "We'd love to have another couple come over. Probably around 8. Feel free to knock if you're interested."

Couple, Michael thought. Troy had called Susanna and Michael a couple. Michael thought this was getting weirder and weirder. Troy obviously was checking out his mom, and Michael had a pretty good idea he was being checked out by Troy's girlfriend.

The chit chat continued for another half hour. The shadows lengthened and then the sun disappeared behind a hill to the west. Susanna and Michael walked back to their room. He let her walk ahead of him, again, and he kept noticing the way her ass swayed as she walked. It swayed a lot. Michael wondered if she was making it sway more than necessary, for his benefit. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't.

There wasn't much to do when they returned to the room. Michael sat on the bed, his dick flopping between his legs, wondering what to do, while Susanna went into the bathroom to take a shower. She left the door open.

Not more than a minute after Susanna started, she called to her son.

"Michael, would you come here for a minute?"

Michael had heard that call before. This time, he responded right away.

From the open door of the bathroom Michael saw his mom in the shower. It was an open shower with a tile floor, and a glass wall and door, with no curtain. Before he said anything, he watched his mother soaping and washing herself. Suds coated her body. Her hands cupped her breasts, swept over and above them, and then spread over her smooth flanks down to her hips. He eyes were closed, and she put a hand between her legs, rubbing soap and suds down there. Michael was mesmerized at the site of his mom's hands running all over her body. A few moments later she opened her eyes.

Michael felt embarrassed to be caught ogling her, but his mom didn't seem to notice or mind.

"Michael," Susanna said. "Are you OK with everything so far? I know this is strange for you." She didn't stop running her hands over her body, working the soap into every nook and crevice, as she spoke. Michael's eyes focused on the hard points of her tits under the soap suds. It was difficult to focus on her words, but he tried.

"It's OK, mom," he said. "It's strange, but I think I'm getting used to it." That wasn't at all true, but he didn't want mom to be alarmed at his agitation.

"I'm glad," she said, facing her son. Her hand rubbed furiously between her legs, flecks of soap spraying all around. "I think we should try to make this as normal as possible."

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,365 Followers