Michael's Mom Has Got It Going On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,368 Followers

"We need to shower," Susanna said, wolfing down her sandwich in big bites. When she was done. she shucked off the sandals and entered the bathroom. She left the door open, again. Then Michael heard the tinkle of water. His mom was peeing with the door open. That was another first, Michael thought. This was getting stranger and stranger. He stood to the side of the door, and he couldn't see her. A thought just popped into his head.

"Mom, which program did you say you signed up for?"

"Program 3, Open Communication," she yelled over the sound of water. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. I wanted to see what it's about."

"The brochure is in my bag," she called. "I haven't read it, but be my guest."

Michael heard the sound of flushing, and then of the shower being turned on. He walked across the room to her bag and unzipped it. Inside was a shiny brochure with the title "Human Synergy Institute: Programs For Human Growth."

Michael turned to the page for Program 3. There were pictures of people sitting on the ground looking at one another. Some looked thoughtful, some looked pensive. Others smiled. But they were all clothed. Michael read the blurb under the title: "Program 3, Open Communication, is for people in any kind of relationship who want to unlock the secrets of more profound communication and relationships with others. We teach people to open up to a new way of communication through speaking, gesturing, and gentle touching."

Something didn't seem right to him. He looked in mom's bag again and found a piece of paper. It looked like a confirmation sheet that she'd printed out at home; it was dated ten days earlier. Michael's eyes scrolled down the page. They stopped when he reached the following sentence:

"Congratulations! You have signed up for the Human Synergy Institute's Program 8, Synergistic Sexuality, Session 1. This two-hour program will help you get past the awkward barriers that impede so many relationships, enable you to experience your partner sexually in a new way, and take your relationship to new sexual heights. After you've experienced our introduction to synergistic sexuality in Session 1, we're confident you'll want to return for more sessions."

Holy fuck, Michael thought. She signed them up for a sex workshop. Michael shook his head. He couldn't believe his mom accidentally had signed them up for a class on sex, instead of a communication workshop. On the other hand, he could believe it. His mom was so poor at dealing with paperwork, so poor at reading the fine print, that it wasn't that far-fetched she could somehow misunderstand which program was happening this weekend.

Michael kept reading. Below the description the details of the time and place for the reservation were printed. The word "Rescheduled" appeared in bold next to the following weekend.

Oh mom, Michael thought. She must have scheduled the date and then confirmed the reservation for that date after the program for that date been rescheduled for another date and replaced by this one.

Michael wondered how his mom would react when she found out. She'd be very disappointed, he was sure, because she had been waiting a long time for the communication program and would hate to have spent money and driven all this way only to choose not to participate. For his part, Michael wasn't too disappointed that the program his mom thought she'd signed up for wasn't happening. He hadn't been looking forward to spending two more hours trying to get in touch with his feelings with his mom. Heck, the program his mom signed up for would be more fun than that one. At the very least, Michael could watch naked couples around him get sexual while he and his mom hung out and . . . whatever.

Too bad it wasn't going to happen, Michael thought, because as soon as his mom found out which program she signed up for, she'd cancel.

Michael heard the shower shut off. Mom was getting out. He opened his mouth to call to her to let her know the truth.

"Mmmmaaaa -." He stopped halfway through the word and shut his mouth. An idea popped into his head - a strange idea, but one that enticed him as soon as his mouth closed.

What if he didn't tell his mom about the mix up?

What if, Michael thought, he kept quiet, and he and she went to the program, and only after everyone was seated and the program started did mom discover it was the wrong one? What would she do? He wondered. Would she get up and leave immediately? She might.

But Michael didn't think she would. When Varda had told his mom yesterday that they had to strip their clothes off, she had. She had accepted Varda's instructions and had been willing to see what would happen next. Ever since they had arrived, his mom had let everyone at the resort think they were a couple rather than a mother and son. If mom stayed true to form, she wouldn't say anything. She'd stay seated with Michael, and let the program, and then . . . what?

Michael didn't know. But there was another reason Michael thought she would want to stay. She liked being naked in front of people. She was enjoying this. Michael was certain of it.

Mom wants to show off more, Michael thought. She doesn't want this to end too soon, because she gets off on being naked. In front of the other guests. And in front of me.

Michael's thoughts turned to the image of his mom propped up on the flat rock earlier that morning, spreading her legs and opening herself for his inspection. Michael felt the twinge again. He looked down and, sure enough, his cock lengthened and hardened. Michael became aware, suddenly, almost painfully, that he was terribly horny.

I want that too, Michael thought. Mom wants to show off her naked body, and I want to see it.

Michael decided not to say anything to his mom. He tucked the confirmation slip back in her bag seconds before she left the bathroom. He scurried in to shower before she noticed his erection. When the spray of water hit him, moments later, he was tempted to lather his cock and bring himself to quick relief. But he didn't. He chose not to do anything before the program.

Maybe I can jerk off to mom during the program, he thought. That would be something. As soon as the thought formed, he shook his head and tried to bury it, without success. He finished his shower and got out.

"It's time to go, Michael," his mom said. "I'm really looking forward to this!"

"Me, too, mom," Michael said, smiling.

"I'm so glad!" she said. "It seems like you've had a change of heart. I appreciate that. I think you'll like this as much as I will."

He thought he might like it even more, but he didn't say anything.

They left the cabin and walked to the pavilion room. The pavilion was a circular building that stood at one end of the resort. Stained wood enveloped the exterior, and a pointed terra cotta roof capped it off. Michael and Susanna noticed other nude couples, some holding hands, approach at the same time. They fell in line to enter a set of double doors that had been swung open.

The interior of the pavilion was a spacious round room covered by a clear-stained oak floor, over which had been laid a series of large off-white mats that looked to be made of a soft material a couple inches thick. Large mirrors covered the walls of the room. High on the walls, above the mirrors, frosted window panes let light in from outside. As Susanna and Michael walked through the door they were greeted by Thomas, the man who spoke to them at breakfast. He wore a white robe. He pointed them to a mat against the wall on the far side of the room. Susanna and Michael sat next to each other on the mat and waited for the program to start. Other couples filled the mats all around them. Troy and Lisa sat together closer to the middle of the room. Drew and Kate, the couple they had seen fucking in the woods earlier, sat immediately to their left against the wall. They sat close together, Drew holding his hand on Kate's inner thigh, near her pussy, Michael noticed.

Michael counted fourteen couples. He guessed that their ages ranged from late twenties to early sixties. It was obvious he was the youngest person in the room. Twelve of the couples were male-female, one was two men, and one was two women.

A clap of hands brought everyone to attention. Thomas stood next to an empty mat in the center of the room. A gray-haired woman stood next to him in a matching robe.

"Welcome, everyone," Thomas said to the group. "I'm Thomas, and I'll be leading today's session, along with my partner Adia. I see a few familiar faces, so I know you've been through this before and we're glad to have you back. For the rest of you, I expect you've heard something about the program, but if not I'll give you a rundown. There's only one rule here, and that's to respect yourself, your partner, and everyone else. Because of the intimate nature of our session, we ask that you respect the privacy of others and not talk about what happens or reveal the names of the participants to anyone you know on the outside. What happens here stays here."

Michael glanced at his mom's face as Thomas spoke. She knitted her brow, a look of confusion and uncertainty on her face. As Thomas continued speaking her look of concern grew. Thomas's description of the program didn't fit with mom's idea of it.

"Adia and I will guide you in our session today, which will last about two hours. You are not required to follow us or mimic what we do. You may express your own intimacy and sexuality however you and your partner agree to do so. But I recommend that you take our cue at the beginning, start slowly, and build up, so you build up trust and communication before moving on."

With that, Thomas and Adia removed their robes to reveal their own nude bodies. Michael thought they didn't look bad for old people. They had wrinkles and Adia's breasts sagged, but both were thin and fit. Adia's nipples were an almost cherry hue.

"Go ahead and sit facing your partner," Thomas said. "Sit close enough that you can touch each other with ease."

Michael and Susanna shifted on their mat. Susanna leaned over to Michael and whispered in his ear.

"Something isn't right. This isn't what I expected."

"Let's just play along for now," Michael said.

Susanna nodded as they faced each other. Her eyes darted around the room. Michael kept his eyes on his mom, watching her confusion.

"To start with," Thomas continued, "Put your hands at your side so your body is fully revealed. Take a few minutes to look at your partner. Really LOOK at them. Start at the top, and move your eyes down. Try to notice things you may not have noticed before. Think about what you find beautiful in your partner."

That wasn't difficult for Michael to do, because there was a lot that was beautiful about his mom. He'd been looking at her a lot in the last 24 hours, and felt he'd come to know her body well. But, looking at her even more closely, he noticed things he hadn't before. He tried to put a name to the color of her hair, and he couldn't. It defied naming. It was blond, but it wasn't. As he focused on it carefully, he noticed individual strands of hair, standing up and falling away from her face together in a loose, frizzy cascade. Every strand was different. The more he tried to put words to what he saw the more he failed in the effort.

The next thing Michael noticed was his mother's eyes. They were opened wide and searching his own. Michael saw uncertainty in them. His mom didn't know what was going to happen next, and she didn't know what to do. Michael mouthed the words "It's OK" to her, and she nodded, although he wasn't sure she really felt it was OK

His eyes strayed to her breasts, plump and full, sagging only a little from middle age. The nipples were hard and pink, pointed at him. If his mom's eyes seemed uncertain, almost timid, her nipples looked fearless and eager. Michael felt the sudden desire to take them into his mouth, to kiss them and suck them.

Not yet, he thought.

Michael's eyes moved down his mom's flat belly and thin waist, settling at last on the slit between her legs. A well-trimmed, light patch of hair, matching the hair on her head, lay over it. He couldn't see it as well as he liked because she sat cross legged. He wasn't sure if it was permitted to touch her at this stage of the program, but he did so anyway, putting his hands lightly on her knees. Susanna uncrossed her legs and spread them open in response to Michael's touch.

Michael thought that was much better. Now his mom's pussy was fully open and on display to him, as it had been earlier that morning. It lay before him like a sweet flower in bloom.

You're the flower and I'm the bee, mom, Michael thought. I'm going to explore you and touch you and taste you.

Michael was surprised at the boldness of his thoughts about his mom. A surge of desire swept through him. Until that moment, Michael's arousal had been suppressed by the sheer strangeness of the weekend. But it was held down no longer. Michael quickly looked up and around him, at the other couples, staring at each other's body parts.

This is just a bunch of horny people who want to get it on with each other in front of other people, he thought. We're not learning about communication. We're a bunch of exhibitionists and voyeurs getting our rocks off doing this in a group and being told it's OK because we're learning something about intimacy or whatever.

Michael looked at his mom, who was staring at his cock, hard and pointed at her, its tip less than two feet from the open lips of her pussy. Thinking about how close they were made him harder still. Michael was struck by how passive his mom looked. She wasn't passive by nature. On the contrary, in most situations his mom was confident and assertive. But now she seemed subdued and uncertain. It was obvious she realized that this program was not what she expected and that she didn't know what to do about it.

Michael's thoughts were interrupted by Thomas, speaking to the group again.

"You've spent several minutes using the sense of sight. Hopefully, you've seen something about your partner that maybe you haven't seen before. The next step is the sense of touch. One of you will take your hand and touch your partner on a part of their body. Feel their skin like it's the first time you've ever felt it. Think about how it feels on your fingers. Imagine the energy flowing between your fingers and their skin."

Michael and Susanna stared at each other in response to his instruction, neither one moving for a moment. Then Susanna raised a hand and touched Michael's cheek. She moved her fingers in a small circle over his skin. Michael was surprised at the charge he felt from her touch, at the electricity that passed from her finger tips to his face. He had never experienced such a powerful, erotic feeling from such a simple, seemingly non-sexual gesture. His mom didn't say anything, but they stared at each other as she touched him. All Michael could think about was the touch of her fingers on his face and the hardness of his cock, pointed straight at his mother. He was keenly aware that after almost 24 hours of constant visual stimulation he hadn't come.

A few minutes passed, and Thomas spoke again.

"OK," he said. "Now it's time for your partner to reciprocate. Touch your partner, but touch them somewhere different from where they touched you. Wherever you touch them, focus on how it feels to your touch. Imagine your energy flowing from your finger to your partner's skin, and back again."

Michael wanted to roll his eyes. Thomas's words sounded like gobbledygook to him. He knew how he wanted to touch his mom and he didn't need a lot of high-minded instruction about flowing energy.

He put his finger to his mom's upper lip. Susanna's eyes widened, as though she was surprised at the boldness of her son's touch. Michael's face was still, betraying no emotion. The tip of his forefinger traced the length of her upper lip, and then it swept down, tracing the fullness of the lower lip. Michael never had really paid attention to his mom's lips before, but he paid attention to them now - their softness, their rosy hue, the way they glistened in the ambient light of the room. He noticed his mom's stillness as his finger swept over her, her submission to the exploration of his finger. His mom's tentativeness emboldened him.

With his finger at his mother's mouth, Michael glanced at the couples around him. They were touching each other in similar ways, hands pressed to faces or against each other, and most of the couples seemed focused on each other. He caught a few faces, though, sneaking glances at what others were doing, as he did. He turned back to his mom and decided to take things a step further.

Michael moved his finger between his mother's lips, and he pressed it forward. Susanna's lips gave way, and Michael's finger pushed forward into her mouth. He pushed until it was all the way in. His mom couldn't say anything, and she stared back at Michael with wide, wondering eyes. Michael enjoyed the warmth and wetness of his mother's mouth on his finger. He moved it around, against the thick swirl of her tongue.

He pulled it out, almost all the way, until just the tip of his finger remained between her lips, and then he pushed his finger back, with more force than before. Susanna tried to say something, but she couldn't with Michael's finger in her mouth. Michael then began pumping his finger in and out of his mother's mouth in a slow sensuous rhythm. Susanna's eyes grew wider still.

In the background, Michael heard Thomas offering occasional instructions or words of encouragement, but Michael was so intent on his play with his mother that he barely heard him.

"Everyone's doing great," Thomas said. "Feel the sensual energy around you and your partner, and let it flow through your body to theirs. Let the energy connect you. "

Michael didn't know anything about flowing energy, but he liked the feeling of fucking his mother's mouth with his finger. That's how it felt: he was fucking her. Michael was surprised at his own boldness and assertiveness. He liked it. He knew his mother knew he liked it too, because his cock stood out in a straight arrow pointed at her, the full purplish head no more than a foot from the slit of her pussy.

If his mother didn't like the mouth-fucking she was getting, she didn't show it. She sat passively before him, her mouth accepting every thrust of his finger. Then she wasn't passive. Michael felt the pressure of his mom's mouth on his finger as she sucked on it. He saw her cheeks compress. He lost track of how long they kept up the rhythm of his finger in her mouth.

Thomas spoke again.

"That's right. Feel the flow. Go with the flow. Now I want everyone to take the next step, which is to channel your sensual energy through your lips. Feel the softness of your own lips. Concentrate your energy there. And then, when you're ready, kiss your partner on a part of their body. Caress it with your lips and your mouth. Use your tongue. Share your loving, sensual energy with your partner by using your lips and mouth."

It was his mom's turn, and Michael wondered what she would do. He glanced around the room again. Thomas's talk about energy sounded like a lot of new age nonsense to Michael, but there was no doubt that the air was thick with sensuality. People were losing inhibitions, getting closer, embracing each other. Several couples were pressing their lips together. One woman was sucking on her partner's toe. Troy sucked on Lisa's right breast.

Susanna leaned close to Michael.

"Michael, I'm sorry, this is not at all what I expected," she whispered. "I'm not sure what to do."

"Mom, like he said, just go with the flow," he whispered back. "Nobody here knows who we are. If we get up and leave, we'll disturb everyone. Let's just go along for now. You've kissed me before. Find some place to kiss me and just go along. Do whatever is comfortable."

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,368 Followers