Michael's Mom Has Got It Going On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,355 Followers

"Mom," said Michael, quietly.

"Michael," said Susanna, whispering in reply.

"Mom," said Michael, louder, pushing inside her.

"Oh, Michael, yes," said Susanna, still whispering, but gasping and gulping air, too.

"I love fucking you, MOM," Michael said, emphasizing the last word.

In the mirror, Michael saw Troy's eyes widen and his jaw drop. He'd heard. The secret was out. Troy knew Susanna and Michael were mother and son. He looked at Michael in the mirror, eyes wide, seeking confirmation.

Michael nodded with a thin smile. He wanted Troy to know. He wanted everyone to know. He wanted everyone to see him fucking his hot mother. He'd crossed a crazy line, and he didn't care anymore what anyone knew or what anyone thought.

"Oh, mom, I love fucking you!" he yelled.

Michael looked up and out at the room, watching heads swivel toward them. Faces intent on intimacy with their partners now turned toward Michael and Susanna. Mouths opened wide. Michael smirked as he kept fucking his mom. He'd got their attention. His mom didn't seem to notice. Her eyes were cast down, intent on the sight of her son's hard cock pumping in and out of her. Michael saw his mom's face mesmerized by their movement in the mirror.

Now that he had the room's intention, Michael decided to take another step. With his mom still rising and falling on him, he swiveled his butt on the mat, moving his mom's body around with strong hands. When he was done, they faced the room, legs spread, giving everyone in the room a show. All around them nude bodies writhed and fucked each other, but some had stopped moving, and Michael quickly counted about half the faces turned toward his mother and himself.

"Michael -"

"What is it, mom?" he asked, loudly enough for others to hear.

"They're looking at us," she whispered, leaning her head back and turning her lips to his ear.

"They are," he said.

"We shouldn't do this."

"You could stop," he said. "You haven't."

His mom's lithe body rocked against his as fast as before. When she rose above him Michael knew his cock was exposed and that the entire room could see the lewd display of the union of mother and son. He knew the men were looking at his mother's pussy while his cock pumped away at it. He liked that. Inside his breast some deep animal force rose, fierce and determined. He'd never felt this way - for his mother or for any woman. But he felt it now, and its full force was directed at the beautiful woman he was fucking before a roomful of people: his mother.

He loved the feeling of his mom rising and falling on him, but he wanted more. He needed more. He burned with unsatiated need, even as he savored the snug grip of his mom's pussy on his cock.

Without warning to his mom, he grabbed her hips suddenly and lifted her off his cock, which left her pussy with an audible plop and bobbed underneath her emptied and open cunt.

"Michael, what are you doing?" she asked, turning to him.

"Turn around," he said, with a low growl in his voice. Michael was startled at himself. He'd never been this way before. He turned his mom around, back to the room. Then he pushed her back, against her chest, not roughly, but not too gently, either. She gave way and lay back against the floor.

"Michael, what -." She didn't finish.

"Let me do this, mom," Michael said. "I know what I want." He looked into his mom's eyes, at the surprise and wonder they revealed. She was seeing it too, he could tell: the deep bestial hunger in her son's face, hunger for her. He could tell she craved it, too.

When she lay fully back on the floor mat, Michael grabbed her hips and lifted them. His arm muscles tensed. He scanned the room. It was quieter now, most of the people in the room forgetting sex with their own partners and captivated by the spectacle of Michael and his mom. Michael's muscles rippled as he lifted his mother's ass off the map. It suddenly occurred to Michael that he and his mom were also the best-looking couple in the room. He was going to give everyone in the room a show.

When his mom's ass was completely off the mat, Michael grabbed her thighs, spread them open, and pushed them back and away from him. His mom's legs careened through the air, back, back, back, until her feet hit the mat, far apart, behind her head. His mom stared into his face, her mouth a big, silent "O." With her legs so far apart, her pussy was opened wide. Michael peered into its pink depths. The interior glistened in the ambient light filtered through the frosted windows. With one hand Michael steadied his mom's ass suspended a foot or more over the mat. With the other he peeled her lips back farther, to give everyone a good view. He snuck a glance at his mom, who seemed to be struck silent and immobile by her son's boldness, and then he glanced at the roomful of people silent and awestruck at what they were witnessing.

Michael edged along the mat on his knees toward his mom, between her widespread legs. His cock stood straight out and bobbed over the gaping flower of her pussy. He moved his hand from her pussy to his cock and held its pinkish-purple swollen head toward her. He pushed, entering quickly. He pushed again, and in a moment, he was inside her all the way.

The rush of fucking his mom was exquisite, but it wasn't enough. Michael wanted others to see it. When he pulled out, he did almost all the way, until only the tip of his cock was between her lips. He wanted everyone in the room to see them, joined, furiously fucking each other, mother and son. His hands gripped his mom's thighs tightly, to hold her in place and expose her. His cock pumped in and out of her, urgently. A sudden gush of wetness came forth, splashing his thighs.

"Mom," he grunted, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. His cock pumped into her, never stopping, never slowing.

"Michael," Susanna said, her voice quieter than Michael's. Her body undulated against his in response to his furious fucking of her.

A howling storm of desire rose up through Michael's breast, like nothing he'd ever felt before. He did not know what had come over him. Only a day before he had been timid and fearful at the idea of being naked in front of people. Now, only 24 hours later, he wanted everyone in the room watching his stiff, throbbing cock pumping into his spread-open mother. He didn't understand it. But he didn't have to. He was consumed by the need to fuck his mom and have everyone around them see him doing it.

Michael looked at his mom's face, wondering what she was thinking. Her eyes were closed, but her lips were parted, and they let out a soft, high-pitched squeal with every thrust of his cock into her. Her pussy, and all the pale skin around it, was soaked with her wetness. Michael saw it running down her extended legs and dripping off her. Drops from his mom fell onto the mat below. He almost didn't recognize the wild creature under him as his mother. She was something else now, submitting to his fast, hard fucking of her.

Without letting up on her, he raised his eyes to scan the room around him. Everyone now was looking at them, absorbed by their incestuous coupling. Michael stared at Thomas. Thomas wasn't looking at Michael. His eyes were turned down, on Susanna's open sex being fucked and filled. His mouth was agape.

Michael decided to take their performance to its last act. He looked down again, eyes on his mother, her breasts bobbing and heaving every which way, her body lacquered from sweat and the fluid gushing from her open pussy. Her hands were thrown back, over her head, and her eyes were closed. But then they opened, and Michael and his mom held their eyes on each other's as they kept fucking.

With a deep growl Michael pulled his cock almost all the way out and pushed in deeper and harder. Susanna let out a breathy shriek and called his name.

"Michael!" she cried. "Michael. Oh god. Oh god." Her back-stretched legs rocked and quivered under her son's firm hands.

Michael forgot about their audience and concentrated all his energy on his mother's splayed-open pussy. He wanted to pull out of her as far as possible with each upstroke without pulling out altogether, and it took all his concentration. He sought that delicious feel of her lips on his cockhead, over and over, and the satisfaction of it diving down deep, deep, deep into the center of her wetness and womanhood. His surroundings became a blur. No reality existed other than their fucking.

"I'm going to give it you, mom," he called, loudly, so everyone could hear. "Do you want it?"

"Oh, Michael, Michael."

"Do you want it, mom? Do you want it? Say it."

"Oh, oh," she said, the sound of her voice muted by her fast, shallow breathing. "I, I -"

"Say it, mom. Say it so everyone can hear."

Their fucking grew louder as their bodies, wetter with every minute, slapped together hard.

"I want it."

"What do you want, mom?" Michael kept repeating the word, so she would hear, and everyone would hear.

He looked at her face, her eyes open and on his, desire and wonder on her face, long hair strewn back against the mat. Her mouth opened and he could tell she was trying to say something and struggling to get the words out. At last the words came over her labored breathing.

"Make me come!" she cried.

"You got it, mom."

Michael moved his hands up her thighs, closer to her hips, and pulled her hard toward him with every stroke into her. He sped up his pace, thrusting into her harder and faster than before.

Susanna's eyes rolled back, and her mouth let out strange animal sounds, rising in pitch and volume to a crescendo. Michael, while keeping up the pace of his fucking her, took one hand away from her thigh. He pressed a palm to her clit and moved it in circles. She cried out, and then he felt her come.

Her body spasmed from side to side and she put a hand over her face. Her legs shook and her feet rose from the mat and splayed out above her head. But Michael didn't stop. He was close too. After a few more deep thrusts of his cock into her, he was ready. He felt the welling up inside him. Ecstasy spread from his loins and engulfed him. At the last minute he pulled his cock out of his mom, grabbed it, and pointed the tip of it at her chest.

His cock erupted, a thick white geyser of cum spraying her belly and chest. It fell heavily on her skin, creamy and translucent, covering her, frosting her. Michael kneeled, transfixed over the sight of his mom on the mat beneath him. He milked his cock, hand squeezing the thick purply bulb further until every drop had fallen onto her. Her body, wet with her cum and his cum and their mixed sweat, shone in the bright afternoon light coming through the windows. Her eyes were closed. Her body kept twitching, in paroxysms of diminishing intensity.

In another minute, Michael's mom lay in repose under him, legs open and oblivious to her surroundings. Her breath slowed, but soft, high-pitched moans still escaped her lips. It was the only sound in the room. The nude couples around them sat or lay silent, watching Michael and his mom.

After a time - Michael didn't know how long it was, but it felt like an eternity - Thomas spoke, breaking the tomb-like silence.

"Um, well . . . it looks like time's ended for our session today. I, uh, uh . . . I hope you all feel you've learned something about intimacy."

Thomas's voice interrupted Susanna's reverie, and she opened her eyes and gazed at her son. Her eyes were glassy, filled with wonder, desire, and uncertainty. Drops of cum flecked her chin and cheeks.

Michael looked around the room. Some people were still looking at Michael and his mother. Other couples were looking at one another, uncertain about whether to leave or whether to keep watching. Thomas, the leader, didn't seem to know what to do. Michael decided it was time to leave.

He stood up and offered his hand to his mother.

"Let's go, mom."

"OK," she said, voice barely audible. She took his hand and he pulled her up. Michael put his arm around Susanna's waist and escorted her to the door. The crowd parted for them. Michael caught Troy's gaze, and Troy mouthed the words, "Holy fuck."

Michael and Susanna stepped outside the pavilion into the afternoon sun. Michael saw his mom's cum-covered body gleam in the afternoon light. His cum, mixed with hers, trickled down her chest as they walked back to their room. His mom wobbled in his arms, her legs unsteady. Michael held on to her all the way to the room. Susanna said nothing on the way, but she shook her head a few times. Once inside the room he guided her to the shower. He let her take it by herself. When she was finished, he hurried into the shower to wash himself off. Three minutes later he turned off the shower head and walked out of the bathroom. His mom sat on the bed with a towel around her. She stared at him.

"What just happened, Michael?"

"Well," he said, "I think we just finished Session 1 of the Human Synergy Institute's program on synergistic sexuality."

His mom wasn't completely tracking. She shook her head.

"No, I mean—." She paused. "Michael . . . we just had sex."

"We did," he said.

"In front of people," she said.

"We did that, too," he said.

"How . . . what . . .." She tried to continue her thought but couldn't.

"Mom," Michael said. "How about if we talk about it in the car. Let's go home."

It took her a few seconds before she nodded. They gathered their few things and left the room. Walking back to the office, Susanna kept her head down and avoided looking at anyone. But Michael looked, into the eyes of everyone who glanced his way. He didn't know why, but he felt emboldened and surer of himself than he could remember feeling in a long time.

In another minute they were in the locker room. They retrieved their clothes and dressed quickly. This time, Michael watched his mom dress. After the previous 24 hours it seemed strange to see her body covered. When they were done, they walked together, hand in hand, to the front desk. Mimi stood behind it.

"Hello, Ms. Penley," she said. "Are you checking out? You're early. I hope your time at Anders was enjoyable and productive."

"Yes," Susanna said, her voice still quiet. "Very, um, enjoyable. And educational."

Mimi stared at a computer screen and her fingers flew over a keyboard.

"All set to go," she said, with a wide smile. "We hope you come back soon!"

"We'll see," said Susanna, after a beat.

Two minutes later, in the car, Susanna paused before turning on the ignition.

"Michael," she said. "We had sex this afternoon. In front of a lot of people. They know you're my son. They know what we did."

Michael admitted to himself that what happened was pretty fucking weird. He could barely believe it was real. But he could tell his mom was on edge about it and he didn't want to reveal his own feelings.

"Yeah, we had sex," he said, his voice even. "We fucked."

Susanna winced at his use of the word.

"What do you think about that?" she asked.

"Mom, what do you think about it?" he asked. "I liked fucking you. I really liked it. I loved it. But what do you think? You planned this trip. It turned out kind of different from what we expected, but you're the one who got us here. You and I fucked. What do you think about that?"

She didn't answer right away. She stared ahead, through the windshield toward the tan hills, hands gripping the steering wheel.

"I liked it," she said at last. "I liked the way you fucked me."

"Good," he said. "Let's go home now. We'll talk about it later."

Susanna stepped on the gas and started driving. They heard the crunch of gravel again until the car regained the highway.

Michael turned to his mom as she drove away from Anders Hot Springs.

"Connor was right," he mumbled.

"What?" Susanna asked.

Michael smiled and looked his mom in the face.

"You've got it going on, mom."

"What does that mean?" she asked, without looking at him. She had to keep her eyes on the road because it was narrow and twisty as they left the hot springs resort behind them.

Michael didn't say anything. He couldn't explain it. But he knew that he'd show her when they got home.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,355 Followers