Michael's Mom Has Got It Going On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,365 Followers

"Sure, mom," Michael said. There was no way he was ever going to think of this as normal.

Mom finished washing herself, turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower. Michael noticed the way her breasts quivered as she stepped through the shower door, and the way the dangling, wet lips of her pussy glistened in the bathroom light. Nope, he thought. There was no way to see any of this as normal. But he couldn't stop watching.

"You should take a shower, too," she said, as she squeezed past him to get out of the shower. He felt the nubs of her tits brush against his back for a split second.

Michael did as she asked. He turned the dial to a colder than usual setting. He thought the cold water might quell the rising and disturbing interest he was feeling in the gorgeous, nude figure of his mother.

The cold shower was unpleasant, so he cut it short. He got out quickly and toweled off. When he left the bathroom, his mother, as nude and hot as ever, stood before him.

"Let's go to dinner," she said.

Michael thought that sounded like a good idea. As soon as she said it, he realized how hungry he was. They left their room and stepped outside. The sun had long since set, and the trees on the hills around the resort were inky black against a purply sky. But the air still was warm. When Michael thought about where he was headed his self-consciousness came back. He was walking, completely nude, to get dinner, and everyone there would see him nude. It was difficult to get accustomed to this place.

The dining room was spacious and comfortable, with pale oak walls and tables arrayed in rows for the guests. It was half-full of naked people when Michael and Susanna arrived. Along one wall was a buffet. Susanna and Michael loaded their plates with food and took their places at an empty table. Not more than a minute after they sat down, Troy and Lisa joined them - Lisa next to Michael, and Troy next to Susanna. Another couple, about the same age, followed behind Troy and Lisa.

"Susanna and Michael," Troy said. "This is Chuck and Madeline. We met them at the last session, a year ago." Susanna and Michael shook hands with the newcomers.

"Michael and Susanna are new to the program," Troy said, turning to Chuck and Madeline. "They've never been here before."

"Really?" said the guy, Chuck. "This is your first time with the program? We've been for several sessions, but we liked the first one so much we've come back to repeat it. You're going to like it."

Michael had no idea what he was talking about. The words meant nothing to him. He glanced at his mother. She looked confused, too, but she didn't seem to want to let on.

"Well, uh," she said, stammering, "We felt comfortable going to this . . . session."

"That's awesome," said Madeline. Her breasts were small, but her nipples weren't. They were an unusually dark pink and they stood out in hard points from her chest. Michael felt a tingle between his legs.

"How long have you two been together?" Madeline asked, looking at first at Michael and then at Susanna.

Michael didn't know what to say. This was all getting stranger and stranger.

"We've been together for a long time," Susanna said. Michael looked at her and she caught his gaze. Neither one of them said anything more.

Michael concentrated on eating his dinner, and Susanna did, too. The other two couples at the table talked to each other. Michael and Susanna joined the conversation from time to time, but neither of them contributed much. They were too confused about the steady flow of innuendo between their table companions.

Madeline and Chuck finished first. After they had left the table, Troy spoke.

"Dinner finishes early here. How about joining us at our cabin afterward? We can hang out. And we've got a nice bottle of Chardonnay that needs drinking. It'll be fun."

Michael looked at his mom. This was her vacation, and it was her call.

"OK," she said. She looked at her son, as though to get approval. He had no idea what he felt about the situation, so he looked at her with what he thought was a noncommittal expression. Evidently, that was enough for Susanna.

"We'll do it," she said.

"Great," Troy said. "Come by our place any time after eight o'clock."

A few minutes later Susanna and Michael left the dining room and walked back to the cabin. Inside, they walked about the room nervously, not sure what to say to each other. Susanna didn't say anything, so Michael spoke first.

"They think we're a couple, mom," he said. "Nobody here knows I'm your son."

"I know," she said. "This is very strange. I thought this would be different. I'm not sure why. I'm confused about things."

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said. "It's still early, and I'm not tired. I'm not sure what to do here. Why don't we go to Troy and Lisa's cabin?"

Michael had no other ideas, so he followed his mom out of the cabin. A minute later they knocked on the door of Troy and Lisa's cabin.

As Susanna knocked on the door, Michael stared at her ass, and at the rest of her. His mother was beautiful. But she and he didn't look much alike. He could see how people would not assume they were mother and son. But it was weird to think that everyone at the resort saw them as a couple.

He didn't have more time to think about it, because the door to the cabin opened suddenly. It was Troy, naked, of course.

"Susanna!" he said. "Michael! Come on in."

Lisa sat on the bed, facing the door, legs parted wide and chest out, her pale tits seeming to stare right at Michael. There was no way to see her pose as anything but inviting. Troy motioned his guests to sit on a sofa against the wall. He handed each of them a wine glass and poured Chardonnay into each one. Then he sat on the bed next to Lisa and wrapped his arm around her side. She giggled.

"Do you feel like you're getting the hang of the place?" Troy asked, putting a slight emphasis on the word "hang."

"I think so," Susanna said. "It's still new to us. We've never been to a place like this before."

"I get it," he said. "You'll get used to it fast. I mean, it's not as though you haven't seen each other like this before, right?" He laughed.

Neither Susanna nor Michael said anything in response. They never had seen each other completely naked before today, but Michael wasn't going to tell that to Troy. He tried to keep his cool, thinking this was by far the weirdest situation of his life.

"Lisa and I fell in love with this place the first time, and we love coming back. It's been great for the relationship. Isn't that right, baby?"

"Yes, it is," Lisa said, turning Troy's face to hers with her hands and planting a huge, noisy open-mouthed kiss on his waiting lips. Michel saw the tip of her tongue enter his mouth. He cupped her breast.

Susanna and Michael watched quietly. They sipped their wine. Troy and Lisa kissed for nearly a minute before Troy came up for air.

"I hope you don't mind," he said. "This place just makes me horny. Feel free to make yourselves comfortable." He winked at Michael when he said it, and then kissed Lisa more, his hand now grabbing her hair in bunches at the back of her head.

Susanna and Michael looked at each other. They finished their wine. Michael was curious about what his mom was going to do. He didn't wait long.

"Troy, Lisa," she said. "I'm actually rather tired. It's been a long day. I think we're going to go back to our cabin. Thank you for the wine."

"You sure?" Lisa asked after peeling her lips off Troy's. "We thought you might be open to some fun. Troy and I are very open." She looked into Michael's eyes as she spoke. Michael caught Troy staring at his mom.

"I'm sure," Susanna said, standing up. "I'm tired. Another time, maybe."

Michael and Susanna got out of there fast and shut the door behind them.

"Mom, what have you gotten us into?"

"I swear, Michael, I don't understand. This is not like what I expected at all. After they assumed we were a couple I was embarrassed to say we were mother and son. And now this deception's been going on for a while. I think, to avoid awkwardness, we should just keep that quiet and keep our cool."

Michael thought it was a tall order to ask him to keep his cool while hanging out with his naked mother at a resort where everyone thought they were lovers. But he couldn't think of anything else to do.

Back inside the cabin again a minute later, Susanna beckoned to Michael.

"Let's go out on the back deck. It's warm out and it's still early."

"I thought you were tired."

"No, I just said that to get out of there and leave those two to themselves."

A door in the back of the cabin opened to an uncovered, private wooden deck. It faced a meadow, with a small creek gurgling through it. A fat moon, just past full, shone overhead, bathing the meadow and surrounding trees in a milky sheen.

Two lounge chairs with the backs propped up faced each other. Susanna took one. Michael took the other. She put her hands behind her head and turned her face skyward, to the spectral light of the moon. If anything, Michael thought his mom looked even more beautiful under the light of the moon than she had during the day.

Susanna looked young for her age in any light, but the light from the moon softened and took years off her skin. Her chest was arched, and her breasts lay firm against it, nipples pointed up. Michael's eyes traced a curve between her breasts, over her navel and down to the gap between her legs. Her thighs were open again, and the full slit of her pussy was on display. The lips glistened faintly under the moon glow.

Michael felt it: his cock hardening. He looked down at the lap of his own naked body, and his cock stood up and away from him. He looked up again. Susanna's eyes were out of sight, looking toward the canopy of stars over them. Michael didn't think she could see him. He heard her sigh. She shifted and her left thigh bent open still more.

His cock was rock hard now. Glancing briefly at Susanna again to confirm that she was looking away from him, he touched the erect shaft with his fingers. His eyes were on his mom's pussy as he touched it. He knew he shouldn't do it, not only because his mom might see him but because touching it would only make his need worse. He wasn't going to jerk himself off in front of his mom. But the lure of gripping and stroking himself in front of his mom's open pussy was almost too much to handle. He gripped his cock a little more tightly, between his thumb and too fingers. He thought that maybe if his mom lay that way for just a few minutes and he was quiet -

"Beautiful, isn't?" Susanna asked, breaking the silence. She shifted her gaze back to Michael slowly, giving him time to pull his hand away before she saw it. Or so he thought.

"It is," he said, turning his eyes away from the gap between her legs to the moonlit meadow. He bent his legs up to prevent her from seeing his erection. He wasn't sure if she saw it or not.

Mom stretched her arms above her head and purred, her lambent, nude body stretched like a cat.

They didn't say anything for a long time. Susanna lay nearly still on her chair, the moon's rays reflecting off her lithe body. After a while she stood up and walked to the rail framing the porch. She leaned forward against it, her ass pushed out and back toward Michael. She leaned over far enough that she gave Michael just a shadowy peek beneath her ass of a slit framed by petite, dangling lips. His cock swelled again. He began stroking it. He felt terrible doing it, sort of. But he couldn't help himself. His arousal overwhelmed his guilt. His pace quickened, but he tried to keep his movements as quiet as possible, so his mother would not hear him. Crickets chirped all around them in a nighttime symphony, masking the sound of his stroking and helping him avoid detection. Finally, Susanna turned around. Michael moved his hand away before she did, but he didn't shift his body fast enough to hide his hard-on before she looked at him.

In the dark Michael couldn't tell if she saw his erect cock. She stood still by the rail of the deck and her face bore a faint, inscrutable smile. Michael wondered if she had seen more than he thought she had.

"Come join me over her, Michael." She patted the cap rail to the side of her. Michael got up. There was no way to hide his hardness, and it careened from side to side as he approached her. He leaned over the rail just as she did, staring out into the meadow. Under the pale glow of the moon and stars, surrounded by the song of crickets, and standing next to his nude mom, whose breasts were pressed between her arms, Michael felt light-headed.

"This meadow reminds me of something I heard once. A story. Told by a woman who named Alida. She called herself a shaman. I visited her with a few friends a couple of years ago."

Michael vaguely remembered his mother telling him about that visit. It had been a few years ago, earlier in her post-professional, neo-hippie phase. She'd gone with some like-minded female friends going through similar mid-life crises.

"This shaman, Alida, she gathered us into her living room. And we were asking her questions about love. How to find it. We were all man-less at the time. And Alida shushed us. She said 'That is not a question to ask. To receive love, you must give it of yourself. You must give yourself.'

"And then she told us to close our eyes and imagine standing in a meadow under a full moon. And she told us to imagine that we were naked, and dancing under the moon, giving ourselves up to the moon. She said, 'Do that, and the moon will transform you. Give yourself, utterly and completely, to the person you love most. Under the moon, you'll find the love you need.'"

Susanna paused. "It didn't make a lot of sense to us at the time. But it stuck with me. Her words were so seductive I could imagine myself in that meadow, dancing naked, giving myself to the moon. This meadow reminded me of that."

She paused and stood quietly at the rail again. Neither of them said anything for a while.

"Time to go inside," she said suddenly. "I'm going to go to bed. I want to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow."

Michael agreed, but the next part might have been the strangest of all - climbing nude into the same bed as his mother. Before she turned out the light, he caught another glimpse of the curve of her body and the swell of her breasts. He didn't get a long glimpse, but he thought her nipples looked hard.

"Good night, Michael," she said as the light switched off. For a moment, their bodies under the covers, they lay on the bed facing each other, and Susanna smiled. Then she turned away. Michael did too. It would be easier to get to sleep, he thought, if he wasn't staring at her nude back.

It wasn't easy to sleep, though. The combination of utter weirdness and intense arousal kept Michael up for an hour or more. He stared into the darkness of the room around him, the image of his mom's body dancing naked in a meadow through his head, giving herself to the moon and to the one she loved most. He wondered who that was.

His feelings were jumbled. It had been a strange day. He had no idea what the next day would bring, but he guessed it would be even stranger.

Eventually, he fell asleep.

Michael slept until 8, awakened finally by the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. He rubbed his eyes, threw the covers off, and stood up, stretching and yawning. He walked across the room to get his toiletry kit from his bag, and he noticed Susanna had left the bathroom door open. He walked toward it.

"Morning, mom," he said, his voice still scratchy from just waking.

He saw his mom through a clear glass shower door. She was spreading a thick lather of soap over her breasts, cupping them and rubbing them with vigor. She turned and faced him as the water washed the soap off her chest.

"Good morning, Michael. Did you sleep well?"

He could have slept better, but he didn't tell her that.

"I slept fine," he said. "So, what's up next on the agenda at this place?"

"Breakfast," she said. "We're actually late, so we need to hurry to get ready. Come on in here. I'm just about done."

MIchael was getting hard once again, his cock standing out nearly straight from his body. He thought it better to wait, but he didn't know when his hardness would subside.

Fuck it, he thought. Mom got me into this crazy situation. She's going to have to see the consequences.

He walked into the room, his dick bobbing ahead of him. This time, he could tell mom saw it, but she didn't say anything. She pushed the shower door open to let him in. She finished rinsing off and walked out, but not before her breasts grazed against his back, just like the day before.

This is going to drive me crazy, Michael thought.

He wondered if he should say something. He couldn't quite tell if mom was just trying to push him into thinking this was normal, or if she had some other thought in mind. He couldn't really let his brain go there - thinking about his mom that way, wondering what her intentions were. But he couldn't completely stop it from going there, either.

He showered quickly, toweled off, and shaved. Susanna had rubbed her head furiously with the towel, but her hair was still damp when Michael told her he was ready.

By the time they got to breakfast most of the other guests were nearly done with theirs. When Michael was halfway through his scrambled eggs, organic toast, and orange juice, a gray-haired 60-something man entered the room. Unlike the rest of the occupants of the dining room, he was clothed, in white shorts and t shirt. He clapped his hands as he walked forward.

"Good morning, everyone," he said in a voice that Michael thought was too loud and cheerful for early morning. "My name is Thomas, and I'm the director and instructor for today's workshop. I wanted to remind you about our agenda for the day. The program is at 1:30. Between now and then you are free to do as you please, hang out by the springs and pools, get a massage, or stroll the grounds. We have some lovely hiking trails. Lunch will be at 12:00. The program begins in the pavilion room, so I will see you there at 1:30. We recommend that you take a shower before coming, especially if you've been hiking."

Thomas turned around and left. Susanna was in no hurry to finish breakfast, but she didn't say much. Michael wondered what she was thinking. His eyes strayed a few times to the swell of her breasts, which shook and swayed faintly as she ate. He got a second helping of the eggs and some free-range chicken sausages, and Susanna was only just finishing her first serving when he'd finished his second. Finally, she was ready to leave. They walked back to the room.

"So, what now, mom?" Michael asked.

"I thought we would go on a hike. It looks like a great day for it. But I need to put on some sun screen and get my sandals on first."

In the room Michael found his sport sandals. He wasn't going to go barefoot on the hiking trail. Susanna lathered her body with sunscreen in broad strokes. Michael saw delicate hands spread it over her breasts, then down her abs, and then finally between her open thighs. She didn't miss a spot. He hadn't thought about putting sunscreen down there, but he guessed it made sense. It was paler than the rest of her.

"Get my back?" she asked him.

After she asked, he realized that although he'd seen her naked for the last day and been next to her, he hadn't put his hands on her nude body until now. The lotion spit out of the tube as he squeezed it, a big dollop in his hand. He mashed both hands together and then started at her shoulders.

His mother's skin felt delicious. It was soft and smooth, but with a tone of hardness underneath that bespoke the fit shape in which she kept herself. His hands circled lower from her shoulders toward the middle of the back. Michael was getting hard yet again. He squirted out more of the sunscreen, more than he needed, and continued down her back, where she obviously had spread no lotion. He still had more on his hands by the time he reached the bottom of her back, so he quickly ran his hands down her butt, making sure each cheek was covered.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,365 Followers