Michael's Mom Has Got It Going On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,369 Followers

Since Michael and Susanna sat on the far side of the room from the door, they would have to weave their way past a roomful of writhing, naked bodies if they wanted to leave. It would look awkward, and it would upset the mood of the room. Plus, it would be difficult to explain. The desire to avoid making a scene seemed to persuade Susanna.

"I guess you're right," she said. "It would look weird if we suddenly left."

Michael felt more comfortable by the moment, except that his cock felt like it was going to burst. He wondered what his mom would do. He figured she'd kiss him on the cheek, but she didn't. Instead, she leaned close to him, then turned her face to his neck, where it met his shoulder. Her lips tickled as they touched his skin. It wasn't much of a kiss at first, just the faintest brush of her skin against his. But it was electric. No doubt about it, Michael felt the energy passing between his mom's lips and his neck. He felt her lips give him a succession of soft kisses - so many he lost count. He'd never felt anything like it. He felt, too, that his mom finally was giving in to the moment, going with the flow, and letting her own sensual energy wander and explore the connection with her son. Michael could scarcely believe what was happening. But he was caught up in it too, and he felt his desire surging inside him, along with the need that was pent up and nearly bursting behind his hard cock.

He put a hand behind his mom's head, running his fingers through her thick hair while also pressing gently against her, pushing her lips harder against his neck. Susanna didn't resist. She kept kissing her son.

Michael looked around the room. The air of soft sensuality was giving way to outright sexuality. He saw a woman planting light butterfly kisses on the head of her partner's penis, which was erect, but not, Michael noted with satisfaction, as long or as thick as his own. As his mom kept kissing him, Michael used his other hand to draw his mom closer to him, until his cock head was no more than inches from her open pussy. Michael imagined he could feel the heat emanating from it and wrapping itself around his member.

In the background, Thomas gave further words of encouragement and instruction, but Michael could barely concentrate on them, and they came more infrequently, because Thomas himself was busy having his chest and nipples kissed by his partner Adia. Michael vaguely heard Thomas saying something about taking turns and progressions and surges of energy, but it didn't seem like the room needed his direction any further. The pattern had been established, and the couples were moving together in a group rhythm. After a while everyone seemed to understand when it was time to move on to the next act.

Susanna lifted her head away from Michael's neck, but not before giving him a playful nibble. Michael wondered if it would leave a mark; he hoped it would. The idea of his naked mom giving him a hickey turned him on. Susanna sat up straight again looking her son in the eyes. Neither was sure of the next step. It was Michael's turn to kiss her.

Michael decided to do the obvious. He put a hand to his mother's cheek and drew her to him, and he pressed his lips against hers. Startled, Susanna began to pull away, but Michael didn't let her. He put his other hand behind her head and held them together, fixed at the lips. Her mouth was closed, at first, but his mouth was firm and insistent on hers, until it opened up.

"Michael -" she started to say until more kisses stopped her.

"Shhh, Mom," he whispered. "Go with the flow." Michael was aware that his whispering hadn't been as quiet as before, and he wondered if someone nearby might have heard him say "mom." He was too busy kissing her to look up and find out.

Susanna appeared, finally, to be going more with the flow. The tenseness in her body slackened and she relaxed her head in her son's firm hands. He peppered her mouth with soft, rapid kisses, and then followed them with a harder, more urgent kiss, pressing his tongue into her, past lips and teeth that at first were resistant but gave way eventually to his desire.

The room now was filled with the sounds of love-making: moans and soft cries, sucking and slurping noises, the slapping of bodies against each other. Over the hum of sexuality Thomas's voice came again, although it sounded distant.

"Everyone's doing great. Feel that sexual energy. Let it flow. You are free now to go at your own pace and rhythm. Feel free to touch each other and experience each other's sexuality at your own pace. You'll feel the synergy between you."

Michael was feeling it now, for certain. He was mashing his lips against his mother's, his tongue working against hers. He put a hand on her neck and felt the rapid beat of her heart. She was utterly passive now, letting her son kiss her as he wished. He'd never known his mom to be so submissive, and it excited him to his core. He couldn't kiss her deeply enough or fast enough. He couldn't get enough of her. They kissed like that for minutes more, until that indefinable but certain feeling came over the room that it was time to move on.

When they pulled back from each other, Michael saw his mom trembling, her eyes watery and uncertain. Michael could tell she didn't know what to do. Michael didn't either. He looked around the room, and everywhere the level of sexual activity had risen. Legs were spread wide, cocks were being rubbed and sucked, pussies were being licked and fingered. Michael decided that even though it was his mom's turn he'd take the initiative for the next step to take the responsibility away from his mom. He was winging it, but he had an idea. He leaned close to her ear.

"Turn toward the wall."

He guided her shoulders as he spoke, and Susanna followed the direction of his hands. She turned toward the wall, facing a mirror that rose from the floor. Michael and Susanna saw the reflections of their nude bodies. Somehow it aroused Michael even more. It was like watching himself in a pornographic film. When Susanna finally faced the mirror directly, Michael scooted behind her, until his chest was pressed against her from behind and his legs were splayed out to the side of hers.

Michael pressed his butt forward along the floor until his cock head met his mother's back. She opened her mouth in surprise, and Michael could see and hear her stifle a cry. As he moved forward further the head of his cock traced an upward line against her until its full, hard length was at her back. Susanna breathed heavily. Michael didn't wait. He moved his hands around his mother until they rested on her thighs. Then he pulled them back, splayed wide, opening up his mom's pussy fully to his view. Wetness glistened between lips that were not fully closed. Michael's hands went to Susanna's belly, and then moved up.

"Michael -" she started to say.

"Mom, it's OK," Michael said. "Just relax and go with the flow, like he said. It's OK, mom." He emphasized the last word, loud enough that he thought someone might hear. He could tell his mom wondered the same thing, because she looked to both sides of her, as Michael did. Everyone appeared to be too busy with their own activity to notice or hear anything.

Michael felt surprised at his own boldness and assertiveness. He knew why. His arousal was overpowering. He felt an overwhelming need to see and touch and experience his mom. He had to keep moving things forward. He had to take the next step.

"Mom, look in the mirror. Look at yourself."

Michael sat directly behind his mom but with his head to the side, over her shoulder. Susanna stopped glancing at her neighbors and looked Michael in the eye.

"Don't look at me, mom. Look at your body. Look at your breasts."

As he spoke, he cupped the underside of each full breast and squeezed. Susanna gasped.

"Michael, I think this is going too -"

"Relax," he said, cutting her off. "Relax and feel the energy, mom. You wanted to get something out of this program. Let's get something out of it. It's not what you thought it would be, but we can still get something out of it."

His hands squeezed and kneaded her full breasts.

"Mom, do you like being naked?" Michael whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like this morning, on our hike, sitting on the rock, did you like being naked in front of me? Did you like showing yourself off?"

It was hard to carry on a conversation in whispers, with the growing din of lovemaking around them, so Michael put his mouth directly to Susanna's ear.

"I wasn't showing off. I was trying to make a point," she said.

"I know you were, mom. But you liked it didn't you?"

"Michael, I don't think that's -"

"Mom," Michael said, a little more loudly than before. "You've said yourself this weekend it's important to be candid, to be honest. You said we should open up. So open up. Tell me. I want to know the truth and I want you to say it. You liked it? You like it now, don't you?"

Michael could tell that his mother was struggling. She didn't say anything.

"Come on, mom. Tell me. You like being naked for me. Say it to me."

Susanna's mouth opened, and it closed. It opened and closed again. She struggled to say anything.

"Say it, mom," Michael said. "Say you like to be naked in front of me."

"I like it," Susanna said at last.

"I knew it," Michael said. "And you like it now, being naked in the mirror so I can see you? You like that? Say it, mom."

"I . . . I like it," Susanna said.

"Then you'll like this, won't you mom," Michael said, as he took her nipples between his fingers and rubbed his fingers around them. "You'll like the feeling of my fingers on you and knowing that you're showing off your tits and that I'm grabbing them and feeling them. You like that too, mom? Tell me."

Michael saw his mother close her eyes in the mirror and exhale as his fingers squeezed her hard nipples.

"Tell me," he said.

"Yes," she said. "Yes. I like it."

Her words emboldened him, and Michael squeezed and caressed his mother's breasts with more vigor.

"Open your eyes, mom," he said. "Look what I'm doing."

Susanna opened her eyes and looked into the mirror as her son grabbed and kneaded and massaged her breasts. She moaned.

"I like that, mom. Grabbing your breasts. Squeezing them. I like pinching your nipples." Michael took one between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard. Susanna let out a high-pitched squeak.

Michael was in a frenzy now. Any hesitation he'd felt before was gone. His hands were on his mom's body and it was all he could think about. He wanted her body. He needed her body. He knew what his hands had to do next. Michael saw Susanna's head thrown back, eyes closed, soft sounds escaping her lips.

"Open your eyes, mom," he said. "Look at us."

Susanna opened her eyes and stared back into the mirror, at her son's hands on her breasts. The hands moved down, slowly over her belly, caressing it as they descended. Michael's left hand stopped at her thigh, pushing it back. His right hand kept going. It stopped when his fingers reached the hood of her clit.

"Michael, what are you doing?" Susanna whispered.

"I'm doing what I want to do, mom," he said. "What I need to do." His finger moved over the top of her clit and began tracing small, quick circles over it. Susanna moaned.

"Michael, you can't do that," she said. "You have to stop." But she pushed her pelvis forward to increase the pressure of his finger on her clit hood.

"I'm not going to stop, mom," Michael said. "You don't really want me to. You like this. Admit it. Admit it."

Susanna didn't say anything for a while, but words escaped her lips at last in a quiet rush.

"It does feel good," she said, her head thrown back.

"Look back at yourself in the mirror, mom," Michael said. Susanna did. With two fingers Michael spread his mother's lips open so both he and she could see her open pussy in the mirror.

"Oh, Michael," she said.

"I'm spreading you open, mom," he said. "Look at yourself. You've been showing yourself off and spreading open ever since we got here. You liked doing that this morning, didn't you? You liked spreading yourself open for me?"

"Michael," she said. "I was trying to make a point."

"I know," Michael said. "But that wasn't all of it, was it? You wanted to show off. It turned you on, didn't it? Tell me, mom. Tell me it turned you on."

"It turned me on," she said.

Michael's middle finger descended below her clit, into her wetness. He pushed it in. Her pussy was tight and deep, but he kept pushing. He had to hold his hand at just the right angle, so his finger could press all the way into her. He heard his mom sighing and moaning more. When his finger was all the way in, he curved it up until he felt what he was seeking - a soft spongy mass. While his middle finger pushed against it his thumb pressed down on her clit. Susanna whimpered.

"That's your G-spot, isn't it, mom?" he asked.

"Oh, oh, oh," she said, breaths coming out fast and high-pitched. "Yes. You found it. That feels so good."

Susanna's body had gone slack in Michael's arms. He knew at that point he had her - that she would do whatever he wanted her to do. He wanted more. But for a moment he wanted to enjoy the sensation of his finger delving deeply into her wet cunt. She grew wetter with every moment. His finger moved around, exploring and enjoying her depths.

Michael's eyes savored the sight of his mother's pussy filled by his finger. He liked the way the rocking of his finger mashed and moved her pussy lips in a steady rhythm. He looked at his mother's face and he liked the way her eyes were closed and her mouth was open and soft feral sounds came out of it at an irregular pace. He kept a steady speed with his finger, fucking his mother's pussy with it, in and out, in and out.

Michael looked in the mirror at the people around him. Troy lay back on his mat, Lisa sucking his cock, but Troy's eyes were focused on the mirror, staring at Michael's mom's pussy. Michael liked that. He was consumed by the idea of his mom showing off. While his finger continued pushing in and out of her, his free hand pushed his mom's thigh back so Troy could get a better view. Susanna's eyes snapped open at the touch of his hand, focusing on her son. Michael glanced from his mom to Troy to let his mom see what he'd done. Susanna's eyes widened when she realized Michael was exposing the finger-fucking of her pussy to someone's view. But she did nothing to close her legs. She let Troy look.

Michael pushed his finger in and out of his mother's pussy. It got wetter and wetter, until he felt her wetness dripping and spreading over his hand. Michael loved the feel of her pussy on his finger, but he needed more.

He withdrew his finger, and he saw his mom look at him with surprise. Michael didn't say anything. He grabbed his mom by the waist with his hands, and he moved her up and back while he inclined his body half way to the floor. In the mirror, his hard, straight cock popped into view between Susanna's thighs. That's where Michael wanted it. Susanna's pussy was open and wet, showing the signs of being freshly fucked by Michael's finger. Michael's tall, hard cock bobbed and knocked against her inner thighs and against the lips of her pussy.

"Michael," Susanna said. "We need to stop. We can't do this."

"Sure, we can . . . mom," Michael said, saying the word louder than before. "I just fucked your pussy with my finger. You liked it. I'm going to fuck you with my cock now."

"We can't do that," she said, her voice weak and uncertain.

"We can and we will," Michael said. He took a hand off his mom's waist and brought it to his cock, long and hard, its bulbous head almost bursting.

Susanna didn't say anything. Her son controlled her body now, and she sat passive in his lap and arms awaiting his direction. Michael didn't wait longer. He grabbed his cock in his hand and pressed it back against his mother's pussy. He slapped it against her clit, several times. Then he moved the head up and down against her wet furrow, watching her lips mashed and spread to the side of it.

Oh my God this feels good, he thought. His cock was pushed up against his mother's pussy. It wasn't quite in it, but it was pressed up against it, the lips framing and cupping its hard length.

He looked at Troy and Troy still was staring at the space between Susanna's open legs. He seemed mesmerized by it, even though his girlfriend Lisa was stroking and sucking him with great energy.

"You need to say it, mom," Michael said.

"What . . . what you do you mean?" Susanna asked. Her words came out punctuated by deep fast breaths. Michael felt her pulse beat furiously.

"You know what, mom," Michael said. "You know what I need to do next. I need my cock inside you. But I want you to say it. Say it, mom."

"Oh, Michael," she said, her body undulating, uncontrolled and fighting her words. "I can't do it."

"Yes, you can," Michael said. "Say it." His hand pushed his cock against his mom's pussy harder, and he moved the head of it against his mother's clit in insistent circles.

"Oh," she said.

"Say it, mom," he said. "Say it."

For a full minute she said nothing. Her body rose and fell against her son, and the furrow of her sex encased and rubbed against the hard, young cock of her son. She tried to stop moaning but she couldn't.

"Say it, mom," Michael said. He kept rubbing his cock, harder than he ever remembered it being, against her.

"Yes," she said.

"Yes what, mom?" he asked. "Tell me."

"Do it," she said.

"Do what, mom?" Michael asked again, his voice louder. He looked to Troy and Troy's eyes were open with amazement. Michael could tell Troy had heard him.

"Put it in," she said.

"No, mom," Michael said. "Say it. Say it right. Say what you want me to do. Say what you want your son to do to you."

She rose and breathed with two more undulations and relented.

"Fuck me, Michael," she said. "Fuck me."

"Gladly, mom," Michael said. With his hand he directed the bulb head into his mother. For a moment in the mirror he observed the pink, wet inside of her pussy, before his cock filled it. He pushed up and in. He pulled her down onto him with his other hand. He was surprised at how fast it went. Her wetness helped. It only took a second for the full length of his cock to disappear into his mother's cunt.

"Now look at it, mom," he said.

After a second or two her eyes opened, and Michael saw them turn to the junction between his cock and her pussy. Her eyes widened and turned glassy, and her mouth hung open. Her pussy lips held fast to the width of his cock, buried almost entirely inside her.

Michael pushed his bottom off the floor and pulled his mom's body down onto his body to fill her more deeply. Susanna responded. She lifted off him, revealing the long and hard length of his cock slicked by her juices. Then she pushed down, filling herself once more.

They took up a steady, slow rhythm, both watching themselves fucking each other in the mirror. The sight of his mom's pussy on his cock was nearly as exquisite as the feel of it. Michael couldn't believe how good it felt - better than anything he'd ever experienced. And there were no words to describe the delicious sight of her pussy rising and falling on his cock.

I'm fucking my mom! Michael thought. He was, but he could barely believe it.

Michael looked in the mirror at the naked, writhing bodies around him. Every couple was engaged in intimacy of some kind or another, but none were fucking as brazenly as Michael and his mom. Lisa was sucking hard and fast on Troy's thin, hard cock, but Troy was watching Michael and Susanna in the mirror. Michael liked that. He wanted people seeing him fucking his mother. He didn't know what had come over him, but he suddenly felt consumed by the need to have as many people as possible seeing his cock in his mother.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,369 Followers