Michél finds out More About Herself

Story Info
An exploration at a work event leads to fun times...
2.7k words
4.38
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another one of those weekends where Michél had to work, and this time she had to wear many hats which wasn't outside her wheelhouse as she excelled in anything she did. Working for the National Women's Collegiate CrossFit Coalition as a Marketing Director she was also roped into working the registration booth, scheduling coordinator, and all around go to at the competitions they hosted.

In addition to her skills at work for pleasing people here looks were just as pleasing. Her frame was petite, but she packed a powerful punch, and could easily be mistaken for Kacy Catanzaro who gained fame on America Ninja Warrior. It was clear Michél worked out, took care of herself, and her face and hair always appeared flawless. Amazingly she got even prettier, and her body was finer since the birth of her son. It could be the glow of motherhood, the confidence that Moms carry, or just the heavenly changes that take place to a woman's body after childbirth, i.e. hips that show the curve of a real woman. No matter what it was she could easily put any other woman to shame and the best part was she knew it but didn't act like it. She still had some confidence issues that could be a bit prudish.

So back to the weekend at hand, a CrossFit charity competition was being held in Orlando, Florida and Michél just checked into her hotel at the Courtyard Marriott hotel across the street from the event being held at the one of the many resorts near Disney World. She opted for the smaller hotel as it was quieter and gave her somewhere to retreat to when she wanted to relax after long days in the sun. After checking in and putting her bags in her room she decided to make her way to the resort to help with registrations. Exiting her room, she ran into Brad who was a co-worker of hers in the accounting department. Even though he worked with numbers you wouldn't be able to tell because his were very similar to Channing Tatum, and he had a funny wit to match. They walked across the street to the event while droning on and on about how shitty some of their co-workers were, there was not a real attraction between them, but she played it coy to build up a little sexual tension as she liked to tease and flirt with people.

Entering the resort, she saw that registrations were in full swing and got right to work, sitting down to help with check-in of the A-D crowd it was the same old' repetitious activity of check ID, verify payment was made, hand out lanyard with badge and schedule of events. Since this was a charity event anyone, male or female, could attend and compete. After about an hour of the same schtick Michél heard, "checking in." Looking up she was awestruck by a woman that could only be considered a cross between a Greek goddess and fitness model, not to bulky for these types of competition but could clearly hold here own. Michél was flustered, flush, and could barely get a word out. Not that she is or was ever attracted to women, but for some reason this gorgeous creature just flipped a switch in her insides somewhere. Michél flipped through the binder of names frantically without ever saying anything and before she could compose herself, the woman reached down and pointed at the open binder, and said, "There is my name, Emeri...". The response was a stuttering, "Ah yes, that's you, here is your lanyard and schedule." When she reached out to hand the materials to the new guest, Emeri's hand came into contact with Michél's and she slightly grazed her fingers across Michél's, all the while saying thank you.

Michél felt a spark for sure, and thought to herself, that there is no way that it was a flirtatious act on Emeri's part. She kept giving herself every excuse in the book to justify the shock, even saying to herself that it was static electricity from the carpet. She said to herself, "I am a married woman with a child, and I am not into women." Even with all the justifications, excuses, and crazy reasons to disregard the few seconds of contact with Emeri she couldn't get her face to stop being flush.

By 9 p.m. that night registrations started to close, and Michél had gotten herself in the right frame of mind focused totally on work, so much so that she had been buzzing around for hours and was beat. She just wanted to get back to her hotel and get some rest as she normally gets up at 4 a.m. for her morning workouts. A good night's rest is what she told herself.

Her sleep was sporadic, and she kept waking up, she couldn't really remember what her dreams were, but she knew they weren't scary. She remembered flesh, kissing, fondling, but she couldn't put a face to the figure. Whomever she dreamt about got to her as the final time she woke up she found that her panties were wet, and she could feel her own juices coating her inner thighs. She wished she had the ability to remember more of her dream, but just couldn't. She needed a quick release and found the dildo that she uses for just such an occasion. Then tension and desire were already burning inside of her. Her right hand took hold of the dildo while her left hand wandered to her clit. She didn't need any lubrication as she was already so wet from her dream. Sliding the dildo in she began to rub her clit, and soon was feverishly thrusting the massive cock inside of her while working her clit over at a quick pace. Building and building she easily made herself cum once, but that wasn't enough, so she went for a second time or a very intense extension of the first. Either way she felt the relief she so desperately wanted.

After she caught her breath, she got herself together, put on her workout clothes and headed down to the gym. When she checked it out upon her arrival, she noticed it had two treadmills, two ellipticals, free weights, and a exercise bike. It wasn't the best, but it would do. It didn't overlook the pool area next door, which had a small pool and whirlpool, but both appeared satisfactory. She figured she could still work out in peace and maybe even use the whirlpool at some point during the weekend.

Looking down and fumbling with her keycard to get into the exercise room she opened the door and almost ran headfirst into Emeri who apparently liked early workouts as well. This time the words would form in her mouth and Michél said "Omi gosh, I am so sorry" profusely apologizing for almost running into her. Emeri just laughed and said, "No worries" while grabbing Michél's shoulder to stop her momentum of almost falling over. There it was again, a little spark, and Michél wondered if she saw a wink from Emeri when she said no worries??? They exchanged smiles and apologies again, and Emeri asked, "Will you be at the competition again today?" Michél thought, she remembered me? So, her only response was, "Yeah I work for the coalition so you will see me bouncing around here and there." The return was, "Ok, cya there". Her thoughts raced, did she just say, "bouncing around here and there"? She felt like a dolt!

Even though there was an awkward exchange she knew she still wanted to get her work out in before breakfast and the competition which was starting at 7 a.m. She always felt better after a workout and releasing all those endorphins into her system.

It was a long day of competition, putting out logistical fires, and occasionally getting a moment or two to stop and watch the competitors in all their glory. Regardless, after working 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. she was beat and that whirlpool sounded like it would be an ideal spot to soothe her feet, legs, and back that were aching from being on the move and standing all day.

Grabbing a quick bite to eat, Michél changed into her bikini and headed down to the whirlpool just after 10 p.m. Sure, that it she would have the amenities all to herself she was excited to just relax without noise or distractions.

She eased into the hot water and bubbles taking in the relief that was slowly washing over her. After about 10 minutes of just relaxing with her eyes closed and forgetting about all the work, she would be doing the next day she heard the door to the pool area open. It was Emeri, who spotted Michél and said, "Long time no see" with the smile of an angel on her face. Dressed in a large white robe and flip flops she asked if she could join her in the whirlpool. Before Michél could say anything Emeri started to remove her robe displaying her gorgeous body in a very teeny string bikini. Michél felt her mouth to water a little and had no idea why.

Emeri eased her way into the whirlpool while making small talk. She told Michél that she likes to keep her distance from the competition when staying at hotels and enjoyed the peace and quiet. Michél commented that was the reason she chose the smaller hotel as well and enjoyed being able to utilize things like the exercise room and whirlpool without a flurry of children and an overcrowding of competitors. Sitting across the from each other this platonic small talk went on for a while and they both enjoyed each other's company.

Michél did mention that the whirlpool was just what she needed, and it was helping her aching joints and legs. Before she could get the sentence fully out Emeri grabbed Michél's left leg and placed her foot on her thigh and began rubbing Michél's calf and shin. Telling her that she gave the best massages and would help her ease the tension. Feeling a little uneasy having a woman touch her she told herself, it's just a massage like I have gotten before.

Emeri told her to close her eyes, lean her head back and just enjoy the massage. Working her calf and shin, Emeri then switched Michél's legs and worked on the other calf and shin. It felt wonderful and totally relaxing. The pain was easing away, and her body was relaxing.

Michél felt Emeri moving, and water being pushed towards her. Emeri was now on her knees in the middle of the whirlpool and rubbing Michél's thighs. Again, telling her to close her eyes, lean back and relax. He strong hands kneaded the knots that had formed throughout the day. Expertly working any tension, she had out evening eliciting a small moan out of Michél's mouth. Her hands worked higher and higher on Michél's thighs occasionally grazing the small bikini covered mound. Even though they were in a whirlpool Michél could tell that she was getting wet from more than the water.

Emeri moved closer and was kneeling so close that her abs were touching Michél's mound while she worked her massage up the sides of Michél's torso. She didn't even open her eyes or resist the pleasure she was feeling. That was until she felt her bikini top being pulled away from her right breast and a hand massaging her tiny breast and kneading at her nipple.

Her eyes popped opened, and she scanned the area and windows for any on-lookers. Never having been so exposed in public her heart was beating faster than it ever has. Emer just smiled and said, "Don't worry, no one is here, or can see you, and besides I locked the door on my way in...just lean back and relax."

Michél was flustered and didn't know what to do, until Emeri leaned down and replaced her hand on Michél's breast with her mouth. She first licked, but then sucked and bit at Michél's nipple. The only thing she could do was close her eyes, lean her head back and arch her chest towards Emeri because even if she wanted to stop, she knew she couldn't. It felt too good and the feel of that soft tongue and lips on her nipple was exactly what she needed.

Working from one nipple to the other totally distracting Michél, Emeri slid a hand down Michél's side until she got to her bikini bottoms. A quick pull of a tie and Michél's was inches away from having her pussy exposed as well.

She knew something was going to happen and her sexual tension was so intense she had no desire to stop what would come next. Emeri's finger slid over and found Michél's clit and began the slow rub, this definitely built more tension. Then she slid a finger down into Michél's pussy pushing deeply inside of her.

"ooohhh God, that feels so good." Michél said.

Then a second finger went in to really fill Michél up which caused her to arch her back more, pushing her nipple deeper into Emeri's mouth. Before she got totally accustomed to two, Emeri slipped in a third and Michél felt so full.

"If you keep doing that, I am going to cum soooo hard."

Emeri responded, "Not yet, I have something else planned."

Before Michél could think about what that meant Emeri was lifting her up on the edge of the whirlpool while both tits were on full display and her bikini bottoms were half hanging off of her. Emeri just smiled while staring directly at Michél's clean smooth freshly shaved pussy and licked her lips.

She immediately dove in and began licking Michél's slit while finger-fucking her with three fingers.

Michél's mind was a mess, she had never been with a woman, she was a married mom, and she had never done anything so taboo in public, but regardless of all the thoughts she didn't want it to stop for any reason at all. There would be no guilt, no regrets as she was getting what she needed at that moment.

While laying on her back it arched while she had one had playing with her own nipples, her feet on Emeri's shoulders, and the other hand firmly holding the back of Emeri's head while she involuntary grinded her pussy into Emeri's mouth.

"This is definitely going to make me cummmm...oh God, don't stop."

Only inaudible moans came from Emeri's mouth while she eagerly licked, sucked, and fucked Michél's pussy. She would alternate between slow and fast, gentle and hard to push Michél to the edge and then bring her down make the eventual release so intense.

What seemed like hours or days was but minutes before Michél needed her release. Taking matters into her own hands she grabbed the back of Emeri's head with both hands and start to grind hard into her mouth. She could feel the pressure building and the more it built the more violent the thrusting became.

"I'm gonna cuuummmmmmmm......!!" and as those words escaped her lips she released one of the most powerful orgasms she has ever had, so much so that she actually squirted cum all over Emeri's face, which was something she has never done before. Emeri licked the juices off Michél's pussy, thighs, and even the parts of herself that she could.

Michél was breathing heavy and went limp on the edge of the whirlpool with her body on full display not having a care in the world. Giving her a moment to recover Emeri then pulled her back down in the water, helped her tie her suit back up covering all the exposed areas, gave her a long deep kiss and thanked her for a good time.

Smiling back, Michél just said, "Thank you sooooo much, I really needed that, and if you are back here tomorrow night then it's your turn to cum."

Emeri got up, dried off, and left the pool area, but she as she left, she said, "See ya tomorrow" and winked.

It took a few minutes for Michél to compose herself, but once she did, she dried off and headed upstairs. When she got upstairs instead of going to her room, she knocked on a door and Brad, her co-worker answered. She simply said, "I need to get fucked hard by a dick" and then she pushed him back into the room and shut the door.

To Be Continued.