Michele

Story Info
She has a strange power over me.
771 words
4.09
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea MA'AM."

Did I really just say that? A well educated successful woman submitting to this little woman standing barely five feet tall. She has a strange power over me I need to please her anyway she wants.

Standing before her naked, head down as instructed, scared and excited why does this turn me on so much? I was hers to use, waiting for instructions, wetness growing between my legs with anticipation of what was coming. She had already pushed my limits to places I never thought I would go but I kept coming back for more.

After I arrived at her house tonight she order me to strip and I had been standing here for what seemed like forever. Naked, exposed for the slut I am, Michele just staring at me. I heard her walk out of the room but did not move I was order to stand here naked and would not move until told to do so.

"Look up pet."

I did has instructed lifting my head to see her standing there a realdoe jutting out in front of her. What a strange site Beautiful Michele naked now sporting a penis that looked so real.

"Like what you see my pet?"

"Yes MA'AM"

Walking toward me stopping to stand just in front of me holding her fake cock. "On your knees!" Following orders I kneeled before her her penis inches from my face. "Suck it pet" Taking her in my my mouth I sucked eagerly "Get it good and wet my pet." She was stroking my long red hair gently as I slobbered on her cock. I was so turned on serving her, so wet, I wanted so bad to please her so bad. "Deep throat my cock pet." Forcing my mouth down my until my nose was in her pubes. I gagged, saliva drooling out of mouth, Michele started moving her hips fucking my face violently, laughing loudly.

This is what I had become, a promising lawyer always in control a command of all the facts, now a worthless slut and loving every minute of it. Tears trickled down my face from gagging on her cock. My mouth was sore from her ruthless pounding but she showed no intention of stooping anytime soon. She pushed deep down my throat holding my head there "Look at me pet" I raised my blue eyes to meet her gaze staring down at me "You look so hot my pet - do you think it's wet enough?" Nodding trying to say yes MA'AM with a mouthful of her cock.

Releasing my head I pulled back drool dropping from my chin. "You did such a nice job pet." Stroking my hair I love when she did that.

"I'm here to please MA'AM"

"Turn around put your face in the floor and your ass in the air." I quickly did as I was told assuming the position. 'SMACK' "SMACK' I winced in pain, "Pull your ass cheeks apart, spread that ass for me pet."

"Please MA'AM, not the ass."

"Shut up!" I spread my ass for her scared what would come next. I felt her poking at my back door "Tell me you want it, beg for an ass fucking."

"please MA'AM fucked my ass please I'm a dirty slut please MA'AM fuck me." I heard her giggle as the phallic member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me. The pain was excruciating, I screamed out, she went deeper and deeper. I felt her against my backside, she was all the way in, slowly withdrawing, I felt empty, then shoving back in. Her rhythm increasing the pain subsided into pleasure I started moving to meet her thrust. Moans escaping my lips giving away my pleasure at being fucked in the ass. "You may rub your clit pet."

"Thank you MA'AM" Reaching up between my legs to find my swollen clit I rubbed franticly. Suddenly I felt vibration, oh my God, what a wonderful feeling. Moaning wildly panting, I was free, I had given up control and love it. The first orgasm crashed through my body, shaking, trembling, Michele did not stop. Pounding my ass with out mercy would I even be able to walk tomorrow?

My second orgasm was more intense then the first the sounds coming out of me were unrecognizable. How did she know me better then I knew my self I love her, worship her, only want to please her.

Command me MA'AM I'm yours forever always. I'll do anything to please you, following every order to the letter, you are so good to me.

"Thank you MA'AM."