All Comments on 'Michele Ch. 10'

by stewman121056

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
So let me get this straight...

Every guy she meets, married or single, jumps right on her without regard of her or their marital status. Every guy, except her husband, can tell she is a slut and has just fucked someone. She doesn't care one bit about anyone's marriage vows, including her own. Out of the dozens (?) of men that have fucked her, not one has let it slip in conversation or innuendo around the husband.

That's ten stories straight where (and at least a year or more in story) that she has violated her husband's trust and love for her. I am sure that when you finally get to the end of this series, you will turn him into a wimp pussy.

I am sure that this comment will not last very long as I have not given you a high score. The story is well-written, it's just the subject matter that sucks.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
When

You write well, but this goes on and on. She has no guilt she has had sex with her friends husbands, hubby has been in the house while she cheated on him. What a slut she goes on and on cuckolding hubby. and you will make him a big wimp? Or how about a Man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cuckolding On & On & On & On

Braindead loving caretaker husband still on authors wimp pills as slut wife fucks everyone else in sight and a few others all over the globe and on the dance floor.

Invisible to anyone except us crazy readers who keep yelling to hubby wake up - your author is fucking your marital life loving slut partner - must be the ear muffs eh!

Well, only 64 more cuckolding chapters before author needs a new ink cartridge for her printer. There is one person enjoying this nonsense right author.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
The first thing you learn on the internet is

Dont feed the trolls. Why are you guys still rising to the bait every time he posts a story?

Its pretty clear that he isnt catering to a kinky subset or writing what he fantasizes about. He's just posting this stuff to try to get a rise out of people. Quit giving him what he wants (attention) if you hate the theme so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
animal

"Not subtle, the female baboon;

For her, no ladylike swoon.

With sex in her head,

He ass gets quite red.

It's hard to ignore such a moon."

by Larry Davis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the hubby and writer are only ones

betrayal and adultery are the ways of life with this whore.and hubby isn't around,where is common sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought Danny took her ads in a previous chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous